SEOGWANGNIM POST! WONSAN DELETE SCENE EP 1-2

WONSAN CUT SCENES:

WONSAN BTS/INTERVIEW:

WONSAN SOUNDTRACK:

Spoiler

BEAUTIFUL FMV:

Spoiler

Packmule3 #tkil main thread post:

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part 14 Part 15 Part 16 Part 17 Part 18 Part 19 Part 20 Part 21 Part 22

Packmule3 wonsan thread post:

Part 1 

This thread supported by Wonsan Lovers:

@chelseaharu @deandraluv

@tjliliana  @mslee @julie721 @bebe1989 @missdey @Bambiina @YourHighness . @angelwingssf @alekaonu @ZarraJae @Kissy13 @packmule3 @Killa92

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, @bebe1989, for opening this thread. :)

I think there’s a need for this thread to put things in proper perspective because many viewers tend to miss important things from the kdrama The King Loves. I’ll start by listing five for now. 

One, this whole drama is about Won telling his Beloved that all that had happened in the past was because of his great love for her. "This is the story of me who came to love you more than myself.... Yes, that's right. This is the story of how I came to love you more than myself."  These words were in the script, and it’s the overarching theme of the kdrama. Let's not forget that. 

1.8.gif

1.16.gif

credit: @mslee

Two, when Won was recounting his love story to her and reaffirming his great love for her, he was in her actual presence. He was NOT confessing his love in a letter.  Nor was he confessing it to nobody in particular, like in a flashback. NO.

He was declaring himself to her IN PERSON, in front of her – because that was his style. Remember, in Episode 19, Won declared – and foretold -- that his communication would be done face-to-face, to and fro. Important things like love declarations and confessions were meant to be said in person. 

Three, the voiceover, with Won addressed San specifically “noreul” is solid proof that Won and San were eventually reunited in time. He Won wasn't talking to an imaginary friend like Puff the Magic Dragon. lol. What we don't know, however, is WHEN because this is left to our imagination by the writer SJN.  

At the minimum, the waiting time before a possible WonSan reconciliation is seven month. He left the throne after seven months. (I’ll discuss the significance of the painting another time. :)) However, the maximum length of his torturous wait (if you’re a sadistic and trollish writer) can be Won’s entire lifetime minus 19 years.

Also, let’s keep in mind that, historically speaking, the real Won did MEET the love of his lifetime. From all accounts, Won and this love of his life lived as happily ever after as it was possible in Goryeo time.  If we were then to weave together the love story in this kdrama with the historical element, then Won would be reunited his Sohwa, whom he loved more than he loved ANYBODY else, sooner rather than later. 

Four, an OTP or “One True Pair” must be conclusive. As I said to a friend of mine in another thread, for an OTP to be conclusive, there MUST be an actual declaration of intent to be exclusive to each other. I guess I wasn’t explicit enough so let me rephrase that in modern Korean slang -- the OTP can’t be in a  :crazy: “some” relationship. :lol:

The hero and heroine must verbally declare their affection to each other as well as promise their unending devotion to each other.

Whether or not the OTP will be physically side by side each other (and I’m referring to the predicament of the deposed queen in Seven Day Queen who loved and was loved by her husband) determines and distinguishes a happy or tragic ending for the OTP. 

We have a script. And although it may seem ambiguous to others, I personally think that the script was cohesive and definitive. 

Despite the supposed “subtlety” of the ending, I guarantee you that the RinSan is not the endgame. Arguments must be supported by logic and by the script. And people deviating from canon or proposing alternative endings without citing proofs from the story are themselves creating fanfictions. :mellow:

For instance, people tend to overlook that “inconvenient” scene with the Wang brothers and father in Episode 20 at 36:50 when they were discussing Rin’s removal from the family registry. 

Rin: Lady San. Please forget her.
Jeon: What? 
Rin: Pretend that you never even knew her. 
Jeon: And if I can’t do it….
Rin: You had better heed what I say. If you don’t want the crimes you committed against the lady to ever be revealed again. 
(Jeon gulps.)
Rin: Greediness and lust for woman. Be careful of that too. 

**Then, the father steps in. Facing Jeon he says:
Father: Tell him, “I will. Thank you.”

Then, he looks at Rin and continues. :mellow:
Father: Towards your younger brother. 

Camera focuses on Jeon’s resentful face for about 3 seconds. And for 20 long seconds, the camera focuses on the silent communication between Father and Rin. (Can anybody make a gif of that?)

Rin looked flustered and guilty because he GRASPED the double meaning of his father here. He had difficulty meaning his father's eyes. Why? Because his father was actually addressing him, NOT JEON. 

You see, while Rin was lecturing his older brother on “greed and lust” for another woman, he too had coveted somebody who wasn’t his.

Silently but gently, his Father was CONDEMNING him for his actions which he knew from the start were WRONG but he willfully went ahead and did anyway -- out of his greed and lust for another person’s woman. His Father had once persuaded him to see reason and his Father witnessed his ignominious fall from grace.  

Without words, the Father was urging Rin to heed his own words. Rin too needed to tell the Crown Prince, whom he had treated as a younger brother, “I will do what you wish in repentance. And thank you” for generously overlooking his grievous fault.

It’s in this context that audience should LOGICALLY view the RinSan encounter in the hut. 

Rin: I'm sorry.
San: For what?
Rin: I promised to be with you and follow you everywhere. I don't think I can keep it. You are a strong and brilliant girl.
San:  I was only pretending.
Rin: I won't be too worried.
San: People don't really know me.
Rin: I know you have the Goryeo's golden seal. Please give it to me.
(flashback of San stealing the seal)
Rin: Lady San
San: I remember. The first time you addressed me like that. It has been too long since someone called me like that, so I was surprised.
Rin: Before I start calling you like that, a long time before that...When I was 12 years old, I was hiding at your house. You were crying that night. You were crying and lighting up those lotus lanterns for the deceased. Ever since then, I was in love with you. I just wanted...it was my greed to try to make you mine. I apologize for that. I will let you go now. So, please don't look back. 

Okay, thanks to @ZarraJae for the transcript. Here’s another one from viki for emphasis. :)

Rin: Momentarily, I desired to make you mine. That was also WRONG of me.

So, five. San did NOT contradict Rin when he admitted that he wronged San. In other words, she was accepting his apology for his shameful attempt to cut the strings between her and Won. She was agreeing with him that his actions were wrong. 

With his Father’s admonition ringing in his ears, Rin was doing the ONLY honorable thing he could do to atone for the mischief he had done in wrecking WonSan’s relationship. He had been temporarily insane when he allowed "greed and lust" for another woman to cloud his judgment. Thus, when he regained his sanity, he withdrew his promise (which was unasked for and PRESUMPTUOUS to begin with) to follow her everywhere, and he RESUMED his place as their trusted friend. Nothing more, nothing less. 

He was NEVER the other half of San’s OTP ... except momentarily in his imagination when he was blinded and love-struck. :D

Notice, too, how the camera focuses on Rin’s hand going up and going down. He was about to reach for San's hair and to console her but he pulled back. As I pointed out in my earlier post, Rin’s behavior was foreshadowed as early as Episode 1. Back then, he had unsheathed his little sword when he thought Won was in danger, but he put back. Back then, the camera did a close-up of his action, too. Now, here in Episode 20, he was about touch San’s hair and again, he pulled back.  

It's also good to remember that THIS is the context of his regret in his voiceover in Episode 2.  

Looking back, he was reflecting with palpable self-pity, “I saw her first. I wanted to hold her hand first.” Had he ended up with San, it wouldn’t matter to him one bit whether he was the first to hold her hand or not, because ultimately, he would have been the last. In love, being last is decidedly MORE  important than being first. The real reason he regretted not being the first was because he was neither the last as well. He did NOT get the girl in the end. :mellow:

So, somebody might say: Well, didn’t they walk out together at the end? That was subtle conclusion.

My response to that is graphic: it's False Correlation. It’s like saying divorce rate decreases with less consumption of margarine, therefore eat more butter! :lol:

Margarine/ Divorce rates

credit: Tyler Vigen, bbc news

Lol. The divorce/margarine correlation is just as spurious as this one that was proposed by some viewers as ending of the TKIL --

A walks out. And B walks out.

Therefore A and B are couple. :blink:

:lol: Do you see the logical fallacy there? :lol:

It’s wrong to conclude that A and B walking together correlated to or implied a couple-dom. Aiggooo.... The script really must be consulted. There is the presence of a greater and unseen variable Z in that picture of A and B walking out together that accounts for why A and B were walking out together.  :tongue:

The couple here is A and Z. The alpha and the omega, the end-all and be-all of the story. The lover and the beloved. The storyteller and his “captive” (lol) listener.

Hancheonie and So-hwa.  WonSan.

Will continue later. 

Tagging some ladies here. Let me get their names.

@tjliliana  @mslee @julie721 @staygold @bebe1989 @missdey @Bambiina @YourHighness . @angelwingssf @alekaonu @ZarraJae @Kissy13 @onlysb1

@lavender2love, will catch up with you.

Don't want to enter their forum without saying hi to @angelangie @akinahana89

@lynne22 @vangsweetie637 @USAFarmgirl to save you trouble looking for me. 

@MadraRua (no, no Ben and Jerry for you but you owe me.)

@CamelKnight This is an interesting drama you can rewatch with me if you're into whodunit and torture. :tongue:@phikyl can join us too. 

14 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Rin: Before I start calling you like that, a long time before that...When I was 12 years old, I was hiding at your house. You were crying that night. You were crying and lighting up those lotus lanterns for the deceased. Ever since then, I was in love with you. I just wanted...it was my greed to try to make you mine. I apologize for that. I will let you go now. So, please don't look back. 

Rin at this point in time tells San he was in love with her since 12.  But from all the interactions that I have seen from him, it looks to me that Rin was more status oriented than Won.  He only started liking her when he came to know that she was San.  Until then, he did not even want the crown prince to hang around with her.  That seems oxymoronic to me (is that the right word to use here?).  If his actions and his communication matched, I would have been fine with the above conversation.  Did the writer unnecessarily include that to give an ounce of sympathy to him?

@packmule3 the detailed analysis.. Is really impressive. I love the part where you explained hus regret in episode 2. Its not about being first but its about being last.:D and yes..that regret was absolute and resonated until the last episode. That is why it also connected to his apology and giving up which equates to no rinsan endgame. How can viewers missed it when it was conveyed very well? 

Wish there was applaud emoticon:tongue:

Thank you, @bebe1989 for starting this thread. I have missed reading all the awe-inspiring discussions on  SJN's Won and San and I am so glad that we get the chance to discuss this freely here. Thanks, @packmule3 for a most convincing first post and I shall look forward to more from you and other WonSan supporters here.

My thoughts on WonSan:

It might take a year, 

It might take a day;

But what's meant to be,

Will always find its way

35 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

I think there’s a need for this thread to put things in proper perspective because many viewers tend to miss important things from the kdrama The King Loves. 

H1NzS6G.gifYes but your 'perspective' is skewed. You should preface all your theories with this premise then at least readers have a starting point to base their own decisions on. You are looking for independent thinking, right? 

I read your theories and it's all supposition. Embellishment of the script doesn't make you right. As to the fallacy of your argument, you've cherry picked moments on which you've done verbal gymnastics to support your own analysis. Again, these viewpoints are biased and mired in your own particular musings. You have theories, you have over analyzations, but you don't have the right to label them as the most logical conclusion. To be honest, there's a lot of strawmen in your 'points' up there. Why do you feel the need you have to prove anything? This is not a courtroom. Just for reference, the highlighted are more words for you to play around with as well as 'fanfiction' and 'subtle'. But make no mistake - that's what your doing... playing with words..... What do you lose if you admit that you were wrong? 

TcBVyXU.jpg.... my Ben & Jerry's spamming days won't start today if ever...

51 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Does the writer and producer of such dramas ever give an interview after the drama is over?  Have you guys seen SJN do this with her older shows?

Some director do interviews particularly if the drama they produced are well received. Writers..so far KES has been giving interviews coz of her escalating popularity. But im skeptical if botj writer or director of tkl will give statements regarding the drama. As somethings have been divulged by yoonA admit it or.not they have created a mess towards the ending of the story that they tried to right. It would be like confessing that they were also not sure on how they wanted the story to end.

My pov...

3 minutes ago, mslee said:

Some director do interviews particularly if the drama they produced are well received. Writers..so far KES has been giving interviews coz of her escalating popularity. But im skeptical if botj writer or director of tkl will give statements regarding the drama. As somethings have been divulged by yoonA admit it or.not they have created a mess towards the ending of the story that they tried to right. It would be like confessing that they were also not sure on how they wanted the story to end.

My pov...

I see.  Thanks.  I did realize that some of Yoona's interviews were withdrawn, the writer or Director or both might do damage control, but I think Yoona screwed it up good so it might be difficult to do that.  Has there any talk about releasing a dvd or anything ?

1 hour ago, MadraRua said:

Yes but your 'perspective' is skewed. You should preface all your theories with this premise then at least readers have a starting point to base their own decisions on. You are looking for independent thinking, right? 

I read your theories and it's all supposition. Embellishment of the script doesn't make you right. As to the fallacy of your argument, you've cherry picked moments on which you've done verbal gymnastics to support your own analysis. Again, these viewpoints are biased and mired in your own particular musings. You have theories, you have over analyzations, but you don't have the right to label them as the most logical conclusion. To be honest, there's a lot of strawmen in your 'points' up there. Why do you feel the need you have to prove anything? This is not a courtroom. Just for reference, the highlighted are more words for you to play around with as well as 'fanfiction' and 'subtle'. But make no mistake - that's what your doing... playing with words..... What do you lose if you admit that you were wrong? 

.... my Ben & Jerry's spamming days won't start today if ever...

Thanks for your comments @MadraRua.  Please do not hesitate to speak up again here in the WonSan shippers’s thread. I just want you to know that when you reply like that and in that tone, you make it clear as day to everybody here where you true sentiments lay. :mellow:

At least, with me, I was upfront with you and the others that I was there in that TKIL thread because my good friend @bebe1989 called me to look at WonSan, and I was going to argue for WonSan. However, you on the other hand had told me – and I took your sincerity for what it’s worth -- that you were going to be impartial as moderator(s). 

So when you think about this logically, who do you think between us two was truly involved here in verbal acrobatics? 

But come now, @MadraRua

This is all drama that we can have a difference of opinions with. As I said, I consider fanfiction as an interpretation that isn’t supported by the script. There's nothing wrong with that; that's how some people react and appreciate kdramas they like. To each her own. But what I do not personally appreciate from you is dictating to others what constitutes fanfiction or not...precisely because you're the mod. Think about that please. It's counter-intuitive but it makes sense. 

For me, I do like to tie things together neatly, to quote directly from source, and to cite where I'm basing my interpretation from. If I had said anything that wasn’t in the script here in my earlier post, please do PM me and I’ll review it.  Or email me since I don't check my PMs regularly. 

BTW, have you already watched the show? I thought you hadn’t yet started on it. But in case I’m mistaken, I’m asking for your opinion, now: WHY do you think Rin and Father exchanged looks when they were talking about greediness and lust? What’s YOUR interpretation of that scene? Was my interpretation skewed there as well according to you estimation? Was it all suppository -- errr... supposition or over-analysis, too?  What makes you think I was wrong? You have to prove your opinion right before you can disclaim mine. And that isn't courtroom rule. :) That's how just how normal intelligent discussion works, even among friends.  

You sadly have a poor misconception of me if you think this is all about win-lose to me. This is about redressing an unfairness that started in the other thread. That's the bigger "wrong" now, not just any endgame. We're here because we were pushed out. And this is a shipper's thread now.

And no, sadly, I’m not a buttercup so I can’t suck up anything.

TcBVyXU.jpg

Look, you and the other mods know that I’m thick-skinned so I’m going to consider that pic you posted as a joke, and not bashing a fellow poster. But do put yourself in our shoes. If one of the posters here, especially a WonSan posted that kind of response to another poster, do you think that wouldn’t be tagged as disrespectful or insulting? :) YOU would, right?  So, don't do that here in this shipper's thread. 

Also, if you deem my post as unworthy because of “embellishing facts,” then what do you consider the posts with photoshopped pictures, say of characters in bed together? Surely, they’re more in the nature of embellishment than my posts? Or is there a different standard because I speak relatively “good English” and others do not? Tell me if there are different standards and conventions because I do understand reverse discrimination in a public forum. 

Remember: I CHOOSE to ignore abuses, even flagrant moderatorial ones, and I don’t report to mods, admins, or soomp -- unless forced to. Thus,  I’m going to dismiss your post as written in haste, and view it without prejudice. I'll ask my fellow WonSaners to do the same. But if you’re going to call me a name next time, I’ll suggest magnolia. Or mint julep. Hmmm… I think mint julep is better than anything. 

See you in the Add and Subtract thread. 

3 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Tagging some ladies here. Let me get their names.

@tjliliana  @mslee @julie721 @staygold @bebe1989 @missdey @Bambiina @YourHighness . @angelwingssf @alekaonu @ZarraJae @Kissy13 @onlysb1

@lavender2love, will catch up with you.

Don't want to enter their forum without saying hi to @angelangie @akinahana89

@lynne22 @vangsweetie637 @USAFarmgirl to save you trouble looking for me. 

@MadraRua (no, no Ben and Jerry for you but you owe me.)

@CamelKnight This is an interesting drama you can rewatch with me if you're into whodunit and torture. :tongue:@phikyl can join us too. 

Already on my watchlist :D Haven't seen it yet but I love Yoona so I'm pretty anxious to see it. However, WYWS is going to take priority here. Suzy is only beaten by PSH and she's not doing anything right now :D 

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Rin at this point in time tells San he was in love with her since 12.  But from all the interactions that I have seen from him, it looks to me that Rin was more status oriented than Won.  He only started liking her when he came to know that she was San.  Until then, he did not even want the crown prince to hang around with her.  That seems oxymoronic to me (is that the right word to use here?).  If his actions and his communication matched, I would have been fine with the above conversation.  Did the writer unnecessarily include that to give an ounce of sympathy to him?

Grrrrr... I was typing a response when soompi died on me so I had to retype it.

Yes, you could say that he was “status-oriented” in the sense that he was careful to follow the rules, regulations and expectations of his status and his rank. However, it could be said that Won was “status-oriented” because he too was keenly aware of the limitations of his status and his rank. The major difference between them was Rin was willing to toe the line, while Won was willing to explore where that dividing line was. 

For me, SJN’s bias for Won was apparent early on. It’s actually harder for her to recreate Won’s character because she was making him antithetical to the book character Won. But I think she succeeded. She managed to create a very sympathetic hero despite his “known” (or expected and buzzed about) flaws. Hmmm.... Netizens liked Won hands down, right?

lol. Do you remember how his character threw off a lot of people? They had a preconceived idea that Won was bad and Rin was good.

But soon, they were noticing that Rin's character was was lacking. I don't think he was shown in good light by SJN. Even when he was supposedly good, like wanting to save San from marriage to his brother, he was depicted as inferior, that is, he bungled his plans and had to lie and seek Won’s help. 

And how many times had he acted dubiously? In more ways than I’d care to count, frankly speaking. 

So I understand why you say that his statement that he loved San since he was 12 is ambiguous. For me, it’s possible that he had romanticized that first meeting with San. Because, if he really did feel pity for her then when he saw her crying, then why was he ready to stab her with his little sword had she tried to attack Won? That was why he unsheathed his knife, right? To protect Won. Not to protect San?

And there were many instances when he was oblivious to her needs.  Take that time in the cave. If he was being truthful that he liked San from when they were 12 years old, then why wasn’t he more caring of San’s needs at that time when they met 7 years later? He didn’t notice that she was waiting for his jacket. One can’t say that he was “teasing” San because his nature wasn’t the “teasing” kind. He didn’t have that sense of humor or levity. He just didn’t care whether she was cold or not. And it was Won who paid attention to her comfort. 

Not only that, there were times he distrusted San.  Like when she got drunk. IIRC, he thought she was doing it on purpose so she could sleep in the tavern. It was Won who understood why San drank to forget....

And if we did a rewatch, we’d see him REGISTER surprise that Won remembered San all these years and that the death of San’s people actually impinged on Won’s conscience. See? I don’t understand that whole conversation either. If he liked San as he said he did, then why was he surprised that Won would feel empathy? Didn’t he TOO feel remorseful? He glossed over that incident so easily. 

So I agree with you. Even though the writer SJN had Rin declaring his long-time love for her, it didn’t sound true at all. It sounded bogus! because his words didn’t translate into actions -- until later in the game. 

What I do like about Won is that his character had been consistently honest. And now that we have San’s confession in Episode 19, then it’s easier to rewatch Episodes 1 and 2, and understand that behind her gruff interior she was indeed opening her heart to him.  

-- wait! that’s another point I wanted to correct here in this WonSan/Hancheon-Sohwa thread. 

When San said that she “opened her heart” she didn’t mean both Rin and Won. She meant Won alone. She was talking about Won’s mistakes out there in Episode 19. Won was the one who recognized her at Mt. Doota. He kept on insisting that he knew her and that SHE knew him. Rin lied and didn’t admit to it.  And Won was the one who made the appointment to meet with her at the tavern. Rin didn’t say anything and wasn’t at the meeting although he was lurking in the shadow of the porch again. She was talking about Won's mistakes and how he became endearing to her because of his mistakes. 

(So let’s not try appropriating something that isn’t Rin’s again here.) :lol:

5 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Already on my watchlist :D Haven't seen it yet but I love Yoona so I'm pretty anxious to see it. However, WYWS is going to take priority here. Suzy is only beaten by PSH and she's not doing anything right now :D 

Yes, I want to see YOUR point-of-view here. I'm not sexist (or maybe I am? People are always accusing me of something I'm not, lol), but this is one of those few times when a male POV is sorely needed.

I was going to ask another gentleman to join me in a rewatch, but I was afraid that my "invitation" might be misconstrued as something personal or deeper than what it was. >.< At least with you, we know where we stand.  

I'll be joining you with While You Were Sleeping then. This will be my first Suzy kdrama so I'm low-keying any expectations and just want it for fun. 

12 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Yes, I want to see YOUR point-of-view here. I'm not sexist (or maybe I am? People are always accusing me of something I'm not, lol), but this is one of those few times when a male POV is sorely needed.

I was going to ask another gentleman to join me in a rewatch, but I was afraid that my "invitation" might be misconstrued as something personal or deeper than what it was. >.< At least with you, we know where we stand.  

I'll be joining you with While You Were Sleeping then. This will be my first Suzy kdrama so I'm low-keying any expectations and just want it for fun. 

Sounds like a deal to me :)

Thank you bebe for this thread.

I have been watching Kdrama 15 years (2002 – Winter Sonata)…, I have watched hundreds of drama. I think I can identify if the drama has an open ending or not.

1.      Where is the kiss? I am not talking a forced one (Once the girl struggled to get away – it’s not mutual). We know how important a kiss to Kdrama – A kiss in a drama is to seal the relationship … to indicate the feeling is mutual – oh it can just be a peck (WILLING PECK), just a brush on the lips – it has to happen to seal the deal … No kiss = open ending ..

2.      Is there any verbal confession from San to Rin? .. like/love/sarang? Tell me where in the drama and I gladly eat cow dung (I am thatttttttt sure) .. (‘look’ or ‘hug’ cannot be considered as ‘confession’ as San hugged both guy (Won get more ‘passionate’ hugs compare to Rin). SJN can just insert the ‘I like you’ anywhere in the scene – the rooftop scene, the river scene, the cave scene (oh heck – she sorts of friendzone Rin in the cave – Rin even admit ‘Am I just another traveling companion to you?). But SJN chose not to let San verbally confessed to Rin - why?

I won’t go into detail discussing all the ‘subtle’ hints in the script that pointed the ‘real OTP’ since the above two reasons are the biggest indication that SJN intend to leave the ending as an open ending – draw your own conclusion..

As long as there is no confirmation from the writer (I am talking about the script and the plot) we are free to draw our own conclusion and my conclusion -  Won went to search for San (it was in the script that Won left the throne & San spotted alone). I want to add that San did not end up with Rin.

If my POV is considered as fanfiction what about those that said, San and Rin end up together or San love Rin, this should be considered as fanfiction as there was no verbal confession from San. Further more It was clear in the script that Rin said he will leave San and will let San go. Anything other than that – should be ‘Fanfiction’ too.

I have as much right as anyone to post my conclusion on the Main thread since everyone else was free to post their version of fanfiction that San love Rin, they end up together and San like Won as a friend only (it was not clear in the script at all that San love him as a friend – She hugged him so tightly which not something a goryeo girl would have done to just ‘a friend’).

However Yoona mentioned afterward in her interview (after TKL ended), who San love. Reporter had to ask Yoona – WHO SAN LOVE,  don’t you think if the script was clear – such question shouldn’t be a concerned at all?

Those that do not know about Yoona interview – will consider what they understand from the drama … They will draw their own conclusion without Yoona influencing their judgement – Just like my sister (she doesn’t follow forum or Kentertaiment world). She said San love Won romantically (who can say that her POV is wrong?)

Please stop and think,

Why Yoona has to explain? .. Why did she say she was confused (at first) as to who San really love? …

Why San did not make it clear to Rin until the end and stop all speculation? Why no absolute ending?

The ending was made such a way because SJN want people to continue to debate … to choose whatever ending that suit them. Why do we have to limit ourselves to one possible ending and the rest is just ‘fanfiction’?.

Tagging the usual 

@YourHighness . @moraven14 @packmule3 @julie721 @alekaonu @bebe1989 @mslee @Kissy13 @vangsweetie637 @angelwingssf 

@tjliliana  @missdey @ZarraJae 

Archived