[Official] ♔ WonSan Lovers || HanCheon ❤ SoHwa (Im Siwan • Im Yoona) ♔

bebe1989

1 hour ago, seogwangnim said:

And here's our Wonsan visual for brighten your morning lol (I really wonder what San thinks when Won said this, I mean at that exact moment)

This is one of those times when I wish that Yoona was a better actress so we could rely on facial expression to tell what her character was feeling. 

ezgif-3-6d96fcf27d.gif

Hands down, Siwan was the best actor of the three. 

Full disclosure: @seogwangnim and I have been PM'ing to discuss Siwan as an actor. We both agreed that Siwan was able to transform himself into HanCheon, the Crown Prince.

Everything he did and said, from his body language, facial expressions to his voice were completely altered by the recreation IN HIS MIND of the character he was portraying. Meaning, he first created a character in his mind of what Hancheon/Won should be, then he acted it out. 

That’s why I described him as intelligent actor. The director must have given him details, like he did with Yoona and HJH. But for me, it was Siwan who understood his character best. Through character analysis, he was able to get into the motivations, the psyche of his character and to act out his role convincingly.

Siwan let his new “personality” completely take over his idol personality. His mindset was totally immersed in the Crown Prince persona he imagined in his head that his believability as the Crown Prince was never in doubt. He didn’t look a single bit like that ZE:A band member dancing on stage.

And that’s why @seogwangnim and I also discussed the other typical idol-turned-actor celebrities nowadays. Many of them are stuck in roles that require them to perform:

Long gazes
Act cool

Have a swagger
Kiss perfectly
Do fanservice

and whatever. 

They appeal to the mainstream because they do those things. But Siwan had always been willing to break out of the “celebrity actor” mold and try out nitty-gritty characters. So we appreciate his efforts and his talents (not to mention, his risk-taking) more. 

cheerleader 2 smileycheerleader 2 smiley Cheering for the kid Siwan. lol. 

To @seogwangnim

Spoiler

:ph34r: And please don't call me teacher because I'm not. I don't want to insult real teachers by calling myself one of them.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/10/2017 at 4:49 AM, spacebar said:

If she has feelings for lin. should tell him but she did not do that.

Agree 100%..Since Rin professed his true feelings for San and if San loves him,I think it is the right time to answer him back..but she just cried AND WE DIDN'T HEAR HER SAYING THAT SHE LOVES HIM BACK...

On 10/10/2017 at 5:00 AM, packmule3 said:

And what do you think of that scene when San was helping out the court clerks find some scrolls and Won was observing her. He cleared his throat as if trying to attract her attention. (Or didn't he like her working the male scholars?) aShe was behaving unusually fidgety like she was self-conscious. 

...Or were they keeping an eye on each other? When the bodyguard walked in and he walked out, San was eyeing him. lol.   

Another assignment kekeke...I strongly believed that Won wanted San to divert her eyes to him,see him and stop her for working too close to those scholar..and we knew that he really don't like the idea of San working to the other guys..just like he said on the bridge when San give the moonstone ring to him..it's not like he can't trust San but HE CAN'T TRUST THOSE MEN..HE SHOULDN'T!EVEN HIS BEST FRIEND TRY TO STEAL HIS GIRL

P0XVzR2.jpg

Should I congratulate you in advance my friend..and here's the hanbok that I google hehehe sorry not that good in choosing dresses but I hope you will find that dresses PRECIOUS:wink:

Spoiler

c6pHIbe.jpg

PbF2qKO.jpg

VGFtcGl.jpg

x12QfPJ.jpg

a6M3hiC.jpg

kekekeke thanks for that Siwan obligatory post chingu..JJANG!!

17 hours ago, seogwangnim said:

6. The Merciless. It explain all of his perfectness in acting lol. The plot itself just drive you emotional. Even he's cool and womanizer in here, but I still found it has different feeling with another actor that acts in the similiar character. It looks like he didn't intend to melt anyone, he just want to be Jo Hyeonsu, so he didn't need to do long gazing and acts cool-arrogant. But accidently, people like me who already fall for him would absulately melted lol.

7. King In Love. Eventhough it's a romance drama, he didn't have to kiss the female lead to gain love of the viewers, lol. You know, as a merely observer of kdramas, I thought a kiss is a must in romance drama, but he made a new revolution! xD

Thanks for tagging me chinguya..and have to agree that in The Merciless movie you can't helped to swoon on his character..I even watched the movie for so many times kekeke dang it!I just skip the kissing scene coz I might fainted on the spot:joy: and about TKL..I was waiting for a kissing scene kekeke but I've come to love Won character more than the drama itself...and thank you for the list,planning to watch one line & a melody to remember

Hello everyone!! Well I saw something in twitter about Rin and San. Please! If any one of you have twitter please check it just search #TheKingInLove. The name of the person who post it is sheargwyz. Please! Tell me thats not true. Please give me hope that wasn't true. Please check the script posted. They say it is the deleted scenes. Please. I am so broken after I read that. I want not to believe it so I am asking for your help to give me some information that it is not true. 

@yasuedenver honestly all wonsan here watching all episode really detail, with delete scenes between international and korean version.

What we post is what we watch from drama. We also watch between VIKI AND ONE TV SUB (also from free site)

Are you REAL WONSAN? If you are one of us, Then you should not extremely. The drama already ended, san confess she love won, there is "red string" between her and won, won open her heart.

SAN TOLD RIN SHE CANT BE WITH HIM, because he will remind her about her mom cold body. RIN GIVE UP ON HER, on last episode. Why they should be together? 

My advise, this drama already ended, there is no such a things to be worry unless you are insecure shipper, please dont create "drama". Lets enjoy what u love and what you believe :) 

5 hours ago, yasuedenver said:

Yes I am a true WonSan shipper. I am sorry if I'm believing in some articles. But I am a WonSan shipper since the begining thats why I am sad to know about what song ji na posted. 

Im still following tkil news, there is no news about song jina new interview. Unless her past interview during filming tkil.

If you talk about her past interview, than there is no way she give spoiler about ending, since she herself still writing the drama during interview. 

EDIT:

i wonder if there is delete script for wonsan too? :) 

i do believe delete script should be deleted because some reason. 

I was once saw movie from my country,with director cut version, its looks weird. Because they filming 1 scene (goodbye scene between otp) with 4 different body language and different direction.@.@

i believe this is happened with tkil too, director and writer choose it because it would fit  the best with the main story, he/she want to deliver to viewers.

36 minutes ago, yasuedenver said:

Yes I am a true WonSan shipper. I am sorry if I'm believing in some articles. But I am a WonSan shipper since the begining thats why I am sad to know about what song ji na posted. 

That translation of the script cannot be trusted. Because the translator is not a neutral party. She is a fangirl. Plus, the translator herself admitted that she is not fluent in Korean nor English. And Korean alphabets are tricky. Their Vowels and Consonants have to be understood and read correctly to  get the real meaning of a sentence. Even an extra dash above or below a Consonant can completely change a words' meaning.

Besides she is assuming and reading between the lines more than actually translating.

ALSO, to be noted that they are DELETED scenes and hence NOT CANON. They were edited out for a reason.

In my earlier posts,  I have posted many proofs I picked up throughout the drama how San had feelings towards Won.  Actually,  I could post them easily per episode but it takes time.   

What I compiled  below were  the scenes when Won was in doubt of San's feelings towards him.  Won was not sure whether or not San had feelings for him.  

IMO,  all dating relationships need some kind of affirmation/confession.  Until then,  one can only guess....He/she loves me... He/she loves me not... :D 

At first, (episode 6) Won picked up the clues that San might have feelings for him when she said that he couldn't die without her permission and (episode 10) that it was not easy for her to not thinking of something else in front of him, because he made her feel uncomfortable and anxious.  

-Ep 16:  On the scene when Won was humiliated by the King, San learnt that it was Won (not Rin) who set her free from prison by begging to the King.  (Where is that scene in one of the trailers when San was crying bitterly?-_-)   

Episode 17. But then Won started to notice something going on between Rin and San.  In his voice-over he said that  he wondered since when the two started looking at each other awkwardly.  He saw the view when he was outside and Rin and San were conversing and looking at each other.  Won noted to himself:  "When did it start? These two won't look each other in the eye.  Instead, she looks at me.  She talks to me in a kind voice.  And she smiles.  And the guy who cannot fake a smile or lie looks elsewhere, stops talking, and goes into hiding.  Now he is determined to leave far away.  It's not like they don't want to look at each other, but they work hard to ignore each other."

Episode 18. IMO, Won started to lose his confidence in San especially when she told him the young lady San had someone else in mind.  Won was deeply hurt.  It really bothered him that at their first meeting he asked San again whether she had someone in mind. (San's answer was actually implicit that she had no one else in mind ).  Since then, he sounded melancholy about San's feelings towards him.  

Explanation:

The Tea Party Scene.

-San looked very uncomfortable and conflicted when she told Han Cheon that the young lady had another man in her heart.  Had San been in love with Rin and regarded Won as a friend, she wouldn't look that nervous.

-A couple of reasons, I think, why Won chose Dan at the tea party:

- He had promised Dan he would save her from becoming a tribute to Yuan

- He had made promise to San that he wouldn't choose the Young Lady as his bride.

-He was sad because he thought San had another man in her heart?  

-The fact that San cried actually tells us that she had feelings for Won.  If she regarded Won as a friend, why would she cry?  If she had someone else in mind, she should have felt relieved by his choice.  She didn't cry because she was worried what might happen to her family.  She cried because she had to let Won marry Dan to save her from being sent as a tribute to Yuan.   

-It is interesting that the camera captured the Queen's expressions.  The Queen observed San's facial expressions.  She noticed well that San cried as tears rolled down her cheeks.  The Queen knew that San had feelings for Won,  that was why she involved and dressed San up in the mission of stealing Yuan's document.  That was why the Queen opened up herself to San, telling her stories of her past.  IMO, if the Queen didn't think that San had feelings for Won, she would not approach San and open herself to her. 

-And it bothers him that he thought San had someone else in mind.

Episode 21.  When Won was outside his residence, he was thinking of his mother and mused to himself ,"I know how that feels-having feelings for someone who will not reciprocate them.  Each day your heart shrivels.  I saw it all the time" He looked  at San's ring around his neck and wondered,"Which one is harder?  To keep her close and my heart shrivel a little each day, or to not see her at all, hoping to forget?  Just hoping"

Explanation:

Ep.21  Won visited San in the prison cell.   It was their first meeting after the tea party.  

-Won :  Do have someone in mind?  (It bothered him so much that he directly asked San)

San: I found out that for Young Master Rin to stay, Lady Dan had to become your wife. 

(Wow!  I thought San never answered whom she liked, but now I know.  The answer was implied.  I didn't pay much attention to it before.)

If she did have someone else in mind (Rin), she would have answered,"Yes, I do" or "I am sorry",   Actually her answer to Won is, "No, I don't have someone in mind but for young master Rin to stay,  you had to marry Dan."  

-Notice that San got her eyes teary when she talked about her father, but she really cried when she delivered her heart-felt message to Won for Han Cheon, she must have liked him so much.  :wub:

-There is a parallel on this scene: San refused to sit by Won when he asked her, later in ep. 19, Won was the one who refused to sit by San.  

Episode 22. He saw when San tripped on her skirt and fell into Rin's arms.

Explanation: 

Ep 22.

-I like the scene when San entered the Queen's room.  She sweetly smiled at Won, fixated her eyes only on Won and bowed to him.  (She didn't care much for Rin, I guess.)  

-Interesting scenes:  On the scene when Won and Rin had a convo about the cage , Rin was being presumptuous.   Maybe he was flattered that Won mentioned that San had someone else in mind and he thought it was him?  Rin asked Won what if San wasn't happy in the cage beside Won.  Won asked Rin, "Why do you say she will be unhappy beside me?  Interestingly, on the previous scene,"San walked with an eunuch happily telling him about her funny and happy memories with Won.   See that, Rin?  San was happy with Won!  It was the answer to Won's question.

Episode 23.  The Queen compared relationships to red thread that got tangled so badly that they sometimes snapped.  Won reasoned that a thread could be untangled, even reconnected if it breaks.  She faced Won and said," The matter of someone's heart is beyond one's control.  It is something that will pierce your heart deeper than a sword.  Sadly, Won asked, "Am I not in her heart? Is that what she said?"  The Queen had no answer.  

Explaination: 

Explanation:

Ep 23 & 24.

-When San was brought to Dan's room and Dan brought the medicine, she said,"He will be my husband soon"  San was silenced for a while then she tried to smile widely.  (Now,  if she didn't have any feelings for Won, why would she be silenced for a while, why did she respond slowly with a smile?  She would have smiled immediately, if she was happy for Dan.)  

-When Rin cleaned the wound on San's forehead, (supposedly the sweet Rinsan moment),   San told Rin to go and look for Won.  :rolleyes:  (If Rin was the one in San's mind,  she would be so immersed in the sweet moment with him that she would forget about Won, wouldn't she?  I think, Rin really went and looked for Won.   Won came and watched over her like a dream.)

-In her sleep, San said that she wanted to return the bird hairpin to Won.  I think it was because of Dan's words (that Won would be her husband.  San kept thinking about it and subconsciously talked about returning the bird hairpin in her sleep.)  

Ep.  24

-The scene when Won asked San to forget everything and spend the rest of the days together.  Many of you have written and posted on the scene.  San did not answer 'no' right away.  Only after she saw Dan and recalled Dan's words that Won would be her husband that she answered him.  I think she gave another implicit answer, "No, don't get to travel to faraway country, but yes, I will stay with you."  

Ep. 25

-When San came as her Master Lee sent her, she smiled at Won.  (She always smiled at Won first.  It was one of the many instances of San smiling at Won, and got excited when she saw him.)

-San to Rin:  I must know and end it to start over.  Only then can I stop feeling guilty and enjoy good food and good company and get on with my life.  

The fact that she got her taste-bud (Won noticed) back showed that she had stopped feeling guilty and get on with her life.  Won was happy for her knowing from Master Lee why she lost it.  

Ep. 26

-When San wanted to kill Wang Jeon and settle the whole thing.  Like many of you pointed out, it couldn't have been Rin who was in her heart.   How could she kill Wang Jeon to start new life with Rin?  It doesn't make sense.  If she succeeded in killing Wang Jeon, it would be harder for her to start her life with Rin.   So, it could have been Won whom she wanted to get on with.

-The Queen only wanted San as Won's wife.  She tried to find flaw in Dan's family.  It was her last attempt to make Won happy.  She had noticed that San had feelings for Won.

Episode 27.  The Queen admitted that she underestimated San's feelings and said, "I saw how she looked at Wang Rin.  I saw how he looked at her........Do you think anyone would know better than me about how a woman looks at a man?" 

Explanations:

Episode 28.  While sitting on the rock near the tomb of San's mother, Won said, "Stay with me. I will keep you close and wait until you see me.  I have a horrible temper, but I am very patient......I will wait and wait......"  (Won thought San had not seen him because she closed the door of her heart.  He didn't know actually he had opened it.)

Explanation: 

Ep. 28.  The scene when WonSan sat on the rock.  

Won:  We should come to this place sometimes.

San:  Why are you here?

Won: To get you (Isn't a clear answer?  Yet, San asked:)

San:  Why?  (To me, she was expecting a romantic answer from Won)

Won:  Why?  Your master sent you to help me, and you disappeared.  You made me come for you, and you ask why?

San:  Ah.....(disappointed)  I planned to return shortly.  I just wanted to tell my mother something.  

Finally, Won told her that he wanted her to stay beside him.  

Won:  I would wait until you see me.  (Did he think that San had done so?  Did won doubt that San had someone else in her mind?

Episode 29.  When San's father died, Won saw Rin and San holding hands and San told Won that she wanted to go home while all Won could see were their clasped hands.

Won read in voice-over the last part of his letter to San, which said:"I have no right and lack the confidence, so I rely on the power of this necklace, San.  My So-Hwa. Come back and stay with me."  

Explanation:

Episode 31.  The arrow thieves mentioned to Won that San was with Rin.  One of the thieves asked if Rin and San would get married after the funeral.  The other tried to silence him. but he explained that San's father met with Rin's father to discuss his final wish: a marriage between Rin and San.  Won could not believe.

Episode 32.  Won witnessed Rin kissed San.  (Why then did San close her eyes when Rin kissed her?  I think at the time she was affected by Dan's words and she tried to break the red thread between her and Won?  Not because she liked Rin, but because she thought she might bring harms to Won. She failed to cut the thread, though. ) 

Episode 33.  When won was about to start his wedding, he thought to himself:  "My mother's words took root in my heart and became a thorn bush.  Whenever I had almost forgotten, the thorns would prick me.  However beautiful the flower, I should not love it and forget about it.  Only give it the love I can do without, so I can always turn from it - discard it.  I thought I was being smart, and was doing just that."

Two times she unclasped his hand, Won was confident to hold her hand only when she was asleep.   He also heard San's lie that she came back to palace not for Won (his ring necklace) but for Rin and she requested that Won helped him.  

Episode 35. When Won found San in the Queen's room picking up the fallen peony, Won confessed, “I thought you had left because I could not find you.” (He felt insecure and it was understandable, his mother just passed away.)

“I will pretend not to know your feelings for Rin. Give it up as fast as you can. If you do that, Rin will get a chance to live.”

Episode 36.  Won saw San running towards Rin and him who were about to fight and Won thought San was there for Rin.  

Explanation: 

Episode 38. Before leaving, San wanted to make sure Won know her feelings towards him.  He knew then.....

San didn't only confess once but twice....the second confession she said,".....I wanted to join in.  After that, I couldn't help but liking you.  

For further details:

Feel free to add more explanations and POVs.  I will edit them later.

5 hours ago, yasuedenver said:

Hello everyone!! Well I saw something in twitter about Rin and San. Please! If any one of you have twitter please check it just search #TheKingInLove. The name of the person who post it is sheargwyz. Please! Tell me thats not true. Please give me hope that wasn't true. Please check the script posted. They say it is the deleted scenes. Please. I am so broken after I read that. I want not to believe it so I am asking for your help to give me some information that it is not true. 

Lol. 

It's okay, @yasuedenver.

HanCheon says: It's okay. Don't panic. 

Image result for siwan patting gif

So what if there were deleted scenes? 

What we can rationally conclude from DELETED SCENES is that final show may or may not have little resemblance to the original script which had even less resemblance to the original novel of the same title. That's all. 

You know, people in moviemaking are aware that the LAST and FINAL DRAFT of the script is the show itself. There'll always be revision because the entire goal of the editing a drama is to make the drama better…not worse.  

Deleted scenes are deleted for a reason. They are UNimportant to the final production. If they were important, then logic dictates that they would have been left in. Right? 

It was ultimately the director’s call what got to be the final version of the screenplay that SJN had written. He had the discretion to cut out scenes written in the original script if he believed that the scenes would UNDERCUT or undermine the narrative which was intended from the start.  This is what we call creative license. 

I’ll give you an example. 

A few years ago, there was this brouhaha when a deleted scene from the movie “The Devil Wears Prada” was revealed to the public. In it, Meryl Streep’s evil character said “Thank you” to her much-bullied underling. Fans knew that there was NO way in hell that the boss-from-hell, Queen Miranda would show indebtedness (not gratitude, mind you. But indebtedness) to a lowly staff assistant. Critical-thinking fans instantly praised the director for snipping it but a few silly fans were aghast by the move. :D

Look: there are tons of reasons why a scene that was on paper didn’t get viewed on air. It could be that the director decided that it was rubbish and it needed improving. It could be that there was no time for it and another scene was more crucial to the plot development. It could be that it was egregiously misleading to the viewers, and they wouldn’t be able to tolerate such troll or plot hole.  Or it could be something as simple as the actors on the set came up with a better dialogue than what was written on the script. 

I seem to recall SJN revealed in her interview that she was improving and changing her script according to her observation of the actors (in one particular incident, the observation of Yoona’s stylist on Siwan. lol).

Point is: deleted scenes were deleted because there were BETTER scenes to include in the one hour long episodes. 

Also, this is a fact you should remember. Scripts are revised all the time, even post-filming. Thus, it should pose NO big deal and it should come to NO surprise that a few TKIL scenes were deleted. Lol. 

So no worries. 

To me, what’s more bothersome is the ruckus that some people create because they are looking for non-canonical ways to bolster their arguments. Just look at the darn episodes and see how the puzzle pieces fit together instead of trying to look through discarded scripts and deleted scenes to explain the story.    

The scenes were cut… what more is there to say?  Hmmm… perhaps this.

SJN wrote the script but the director had the last word. If she didn’t like the way it turned out, she could post her grievances or her side on a blog or an interview as an appendix or a supplemental to the story. Whatever. It's her right, too. 

But the televised kdrama The King Loves stands on its own. It’s the official story. It’s canon.  

Hope this helps you. :)

4 hours ago, deandraluv said:

Ep 15:  After the wedding was canceled, San was strolling along the street alone when she met Rin.  She just found out who Han Cheon really was and had a lot of things in her mind.  She asked Rin, "Why do you speak formally to a mere servant like me?"  Rin said,"  You were my Master's love".  Did he lie there?  The reason he spoke formally to San was because he had known her identity as the Minister's daughter from the start.  

I doubt that he knew that she was the minister's daughter.  He was aware that she was very close to him and he even told Won that Won wait until they figure out more about Sohwa.  He had seen her hug the minister and had licentious thought about her meeting.  Therefore he warned Won.  But when he went to give her the invitation to the festival, as a messenger from the crown prince, he heard San and her maid talking.  That is probably when he found out.  San Walking out after her conversation with her maid.  

giphy.gif

She asks what he heard......  So, she probably guesses that he must have heard her conversation with her maid.

giphy.gif

More under the spoiler.....

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Won Admiring his dirty bracelet.

giphy.gif

So, he heard the entire conversation because, at the end of this episode, when he took Sohwa to Dan, he called her San Agashi.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I doubt that he knew that she was the minister's daughter.  He was aware that she was very close to him and he even told Won that Won wait until they figure out more about Sohwa.  He had seen her hug the minister and had licentious thought about her meeting.  Therefore he warned Won.  But when he went to give her the invitation to the festival, as a messenger from the crown prince, he heard San and her maid talking.  That is probably when he found out.  San Walking out after her conversation with her maid.

For some reason,  I used to think that he knew that So Hwa was the Minister's daugther since he was 12 years old.   He was sneakingly observing So Hwa crying and talking to herself and he might pick up that she was the daugther at the time.   But I could be wrong. And I have deleted it,  because I notice it isn't relevant to the topic.   (I just copied and pasted what I found when I rewatched) 

Thanks for the feedback. 

@yasuedenver Don't bother with the deleted scene chingu 

Image result for DELETED SCENE QUOTE

AND GOOD NEWS!! Have to tag @bebe1989 @mslee @seogwangnim @packmule3 uri SiWON is leading on the seoul drama awards for the movie merciless..truly deserving to be on top rank as of today's voting..and Yoonah is also leading on female category

The Merciless movie is really brilliant!!Deserving of standing ovation during Cannes award

4 hours ago, deandraluv said:

For some reason,  I used to think that he knew that So Hwa was the Minister's daugther since he was 12 years old.   He was sneakingly observing So Hwa crying and talking to herself and he might pick up that she was the daugther at the time.   But I could be wrong. And I have deleted it,  because I notice it isn't relevant to the topic.   (I just copied and pasted what I found when I rewatched) 

At the time of San 's mother's death, everybody assumed that the maid was San and hence even when the crown prince relayed the message, he asked her to relay the message to the lady San.  She did burn stuff and send the lantern to the air for the dead victims.  Lin was watching it and also thought that she was the maid since she was not wearing accessories like a rich man's daughter.  Everybody mistook her.  

Won also referred to her as the maid when he conversed with Lin.  But SongIn figured something being off when San sent the letter to her father asking for his help (when they were trying to find the man with the snake tattoo.  ).  SongIn took the letter and handed it to the maid San and she was opening it and turning it around upside down since she might not be literate.  Then he asked the snake man to find someone who worked 7 years ago in San's parents household since the workers were all let go.  Snake man found the nanny who raised San and she saw him in Geisha house.  That how Songin used that information to blackmail San's father and set the wedding for Jeon with San.  The maid did not want San to marry Jeon who came to know of his character from San and she had agreed to marry Jeon to save all the other people.  

The conversation between San and the maid was what was heard by Lin and he probably added the pieces together (about her being close with her master) and must have concluded that she was San.   

Wow.. Really glad more are joining in the thread and looking at the posts means wonsaners really saw those clues and what the script tells of the story. So it is not merely an imagination of the few:tongue:

Anyway.. I feel guilty i haven't had time to rewatch the scenes. But for favorites that pointed to San thinking and liking Won it was revealed in subtlety when Rin unexpectedly learned she is the daughter of the minister. That night they talked i remember how preoccupied San was and her concern mostly was for Won not to find out. I mean in that moment she was not hesitating with the plan of marriage although she was not happy about it. And talking it with Rin there was no regret in her eyes for him. If she likes him as a man.. Should not she felt apologetic somehow even though she did not know he likes her? Or act helpless.. You know.. Here is the man you wish to be with.. 

But she was firm. She would wear veil if.only not to be found out where she is by Won. SHE KNEW WON WOULD BE FINDING HER IF HE LOST COMMUNICATION WITH HER.the thought was already in her head. If she does not pay attention to him he would not be in her thoughts. She won't care. BUT SHE DID.

And of course why is it okay for Rin to find out but not for Won? Why? We knew it was the obvious. 

Ok..that's all i can remember. Just want to post something.:D anyone can explain further my inability to express more.

About the deleted script.. I think it does not matter. It was deleted because it's purpose to the story was not needed. So it does not count. The finished project was what the drama showed. What else not included is of no relation to the whole story. 

Its like when making a recipe or a presentation.. You only appreciate the finished product. You cant ask question on things not on the product. It is useless and irrelevant.

On 10/10/2017 at 9:16 PM, packmule3 said:

Do you want to share with us your opinion on what the Queen meant about the red thread here?

Episode 23.  The Queen compared relationships to red thread that got tangled so badly that they sometimes snapped.  Won reasoned that a thread could be untangled, even reconnected if it breaks.  She faced Won and said," The matter of someone's heart is beyond one's control.  It is something that will pierce your heart deeper than a sword.  Sadly, Won asked, "Am I not in her heart? Is that what she said?"  The Queen had no answer.  

Thanks! 

In my opinion.
The Queen just wants to tell her son tenderly and comfort him, that San did not like him as a man.

EP9 (17-18)
The queen went to meet san for intimidate san and family.
She did not know San well. She just knew San's a woman her son liked.

EP10 (19-20)
At the tea party, The queen might have noticed San's tears and San turned her face away when dan held won's hand.

she might have felt suspicious that san liked won or just afraid to be sent to yuan. So she went to talk to San.

In the conversation between Queen and San. I thought she was accepting what San said, "Just friend"

Because she was not familiar with San and San had no symptoms that people would notice abnormalities.

While viewers who have seen San more than the queen would know that's not how San responded normally.

But the queen might start to like san.

EP11 (21-22)
Won talked to San in prison.
won understood that san did not have anybody in her mind, but her words just concern and blessing him only.

So he did not feel San liked him. That why he talk to himself while waiting for Lee teacher's news.

But she spoke with a lot of emotion and that time she had so many reasons to could not say more than that.

EP12 (23-24)
The queen understood san liked won as a friend and won thought San did not like him (from ep 11 (21-22)) so She soothed her son.
Her words in my understanding are
"We could not have everything we were wanted. Especially love"

Ep14 (27-28)
Queen wanted to take this opportunity to eliminated Wang Rin, and Won's marriage to Won and San could married,

that would make her son happy and gained benefits of san's property.

The queen did not know about San and Rin well.

When she saw San looked at Rin and decided not to speak the truth to help Rin. Queen thought San and Rin liked each other.

but viewers knew. san wanted to revenge, but she did it because of won and she felt that Rin was a good friend.

Queen was angry, but she did not give up. She saw that San's property would be beneficial to Won, so she called San comes to talk again in EP15 (29-30), but San's father has died.

And I have a small happy for wonsaner in ep14
when won and san sat and talked on the rock

Won:  you mother is buried in a beautiful place.
San:  she liked it here because she could see the lake.
Won: me too. I decided to like this place as well. We should come here sometimes.
Since I like it here. (that's very romantic)
San looks like she's smiling a little. And her voice changed from a sad tone to a cute tone. (that's so cute):rolleyes:

20 hours ago, wildflowers said:

@packmule3 agree with you.

i feel like, do we really need to explain about delete script? lol. 

We might give long post if it was delete scenes. Just like what happend during the different international version and korean version, because deleted scenes. But delete script, little too much @.@

By deleted scenes, you meant that there are two versions of televised show. One of them would have a scene deleted or edited out from the other. 

I understand that the international version could run longer because the Korean version had to chop off a few minutes to give way for commercials. It's also possible that international versions have to be more culturally sensitive and pass their respective countries' TV ratings boards for objectionable contents. The production team must have their reasons and it's a waste for me to second-guess their intentions. 

A bit of trivia: in the movie Toy Story 2, Buzz Lightyear gave a pep talk to the other toys. The American flag was shown behind him and the American anthem was played as background music to inspire patriotism among the toy characters. In the international version, a spinning globe was shown and a global song was played to foster universal brotherhood. :) The production team couldn't delete that scene because it was integral to the plot so they revised it to appeal to the international markets. 

But there may also be deleted scenes which are deleted from both the Korean and international versions. Those scenes were actually staged and filmed (that is, they didn't exist only on paper) but were totally snipped out in both editions in the final run. We have found two so far:

-- the sobbing scene of San which was presumed taken after the King's tea party because of her costume. It was shown in the Viki trailer and the gif was shared by @bebe1989 :) and 

-- the close-up of San and Won after Won cushioned her fall. Won realized that they were in an intimate position and he pretended that he was waiting for her to say thanks to him. The gif was recently shared here by @seogwangnim

But as all of us here have said that paying attention to deleted script and to deleted scenes is a waste of time when there is so much of the actual show to appreciate and to discuss. They were deleted because they were irrelevant. To me, focusing on them is like looking at the lint in your belly-button (ew!) when there are so many other attractive body parts to linger on. :D 

Archived