[Official] ♔ WonSan Lovers || HanCheon ❤ SoHwa (Im Siwan • Im Yoona) ♔

bebe1989

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/18/2017 at 4:14 AM, mslee said:

@packmule3 seeing this scene posted above I am reminded by your analysis that the flower field and this forest scene are not the same  but 2 places and 2 different scenes. if i may share my thoughts on it..

this scene

where Won narrated about abandoning himself and his friend for this woman  really happened.

but perhaps  that flowery field [where San was lost for a moment]  which I believed could be Won's imagination of how they are as friends and reminiscent of times they would share without doubts and betrayal. For Won that scene where they found San in the sea of flowers was his ideal happiness of the three of them. Won has not foreseen Rin's greed for his woman and his impending betrayal of going against his wishes [going to Song In].

i believe that the painting of that flowery field was Won's longing to bring back those times of innocent friendship which he lost through betrayal. 

Don't you think we need a sequel to this show.  OF all the dramas that have aired, - this would be the one that I would want a sequel in.  What do you folks think?

Where is everyone?  Hope you are all doing well and no natural calamities and stuff in your lives.  

Hello WonSaners.

Just wanna share while rewatching ep. 3 new format, from 4:05 - 4:20.

@packmule3 @mslee or other posters, can you make a gif or post the clip of the italicized scene (hihi)? Also I would like to know how to post photos from my pc. Please teach me sempais!

Comparison:

Spoiler

San accepting Won's helping hand (Ep. 3)  vs. San rejecting Rin's helping hand (Ep. 18)

Now I'm not gonna talk about the 1st bridge scene where won also extended his hand to San and also the geisha house scene with Rin and San. Both scenes are in dangerous situations so San have no other choice but to accept the helping hands.

I'm talking about San's willingness to receive the guys' hand. What a huge difference. San accepted Won's hand easily, while she didn't bat an eye on Rin's (okay she saw the hand being extended haha, using the phrase incorrectly), she ignored it and just stand up on her own. 

For me, I'm not just gonna hold a guy's helping hand if I can do something on my own, except when that guy is someone I like, because. From that moment, it was an indication that San is looking at Won, she's getting comfortable to him, readily accept Won's hand to help her climb. She's slowly opening her heart to Won. Meanwhile, San really only sees Rin as a friend who is there to help her, but she would just associate Rin's help to Won as he is his most trusted friend.

That's all for now. Still so many things going on to do. Gonna savor everything College. Bye Bye! :D

On 10/20/2017 at 8:45 PM, angelwingssf said:

Don't you think we need a sequel to this show.  OF all the dramas that have aired, - this would be the one that I would want a sequel in.  What do you folks think?

Where is everyone?  Hope you are all doing well and no natural calamities and stuff in your lives.  

I wouldn't mind a sequel, just to clear out that WonSan did end up together. But the way Koreans, WonSaners and general fans were annoyed at the show for continuing their "this guy or that guy" game and keeping it ambiguous till the end, I really doubt there will be a sequel.

Archived