[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

42 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Finally found this OST! I have looked for it many times! This song played when NQ grounded in the cave, NQ n SS eat together happily. This EN really have awesome compilation of songs!

Yes, EN do have nice songs doesn’t it.

At first I was a bit confused with Chang’an because it sounded jazzy. But the more I hear it, the more I found like it. 

Yong ye is still my favorite tho, both female and male version is very good. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

At first I was a bit confused with Chang’an because it sounded jazzy. But the more I hear it, the more I found like it. 

Yes me too! 永夜 is the song that makes me interest of watching EN, and 故长安 by Jane Zhang also make me confused, how come it can fit with WuXia series, but after a while, really love it! I love all the songs!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

BTS from the final battle of XH vs NQ

https://fx.weico.net/share/50678470.html?weibo_id=4322676803563039

Hu Jun really a great person, really love watching his BTS. They did their own stunt for the non-special effect fighting scenes, love it!

I love it!!!! :love: Thank you so much.

I love both CFY and HJ.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, LeeN said:

I hope the same casts sequel will be back in season don't change the mains please

Especially Chen feiyu and Song yiren

please don't change them:bawling:

if change them pretty sad for us

Me too! :dissapointed: I wish that somehow they could work it out and kept most of the original cast, especially Chen Fei Yu. Since they keep delay the shooting, may be it can be delayed until CFY is available. :tounge_xd:

Well! i will keep reading the novel and will always imagine that CFY is NQ and SYR is SS.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

I do like the OST. Are all songs available on spotify? 

I'm wondering why Arthur no longer promoted EN on his weibo. I would think he would've at least say to watch the finale. After all it was his show. 

• Like 2

I re watch the fight scenes again and I love them so much. Even the one with the brother of Liu Bai. Eventhough, at first view, I did not like it because in the novel, NQ is more calm. But after rewatching it, I like the sword sequence. How about you guys? Beside the grand fight scene in epi 6, which one that you like the most?t

• Like 2

@n3bula 

Yes, I’ve seen some of the song are available on spotify. Just search 将夜  and you’ll find them. :D

About Chen fei yu, From what I see, his studio still promote EN. Maybe he’s waiting to give his farewell next week. 

The raws we are seeing are actually the advance episodes the Tencent VIP get. So the normal airdate for the finale is next week hehe...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

I re watch the fight scenes again and I love them so much. Even the one with the brother of Liu Bai. Eventhough, at first view, I did not like it because in the novel, NQ is more calm. But after rewatching it, I like the sword sequence. How about you guys? Beside the grand fight scene in epi 6, which one that you like the most?t

Episode 1 fight scene with the horse gang.. i like it a lot, it felt so raw!!!!! 

Ep 6 will always be a favorite right ? :D

I really enjoy all the fights scenes that are close range.. it felt more real somehow.

The fight scene in 34 is short, but I like it when NQ fights Lin ling and NQ’s sword blazed through and cracked Lin Ling’s sword... and hurt LL’s forehead... the sound effect makes it so realistic.. OMg! 

And let’s not forget the fight in the demon cave  :lol: Lian sheng32 was a scary opponent!!

Haha, Its save to say, i enjoy most of the fight scene in this drama, aside from the ones with Guan Hai (can that even be considered as a fight scene? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, n3bula said:

I do like the OST. Are all songs available on spotify? 

I'm wondering why Arthur no longer promoted EN on his weibo. I would think he would've at least say to watch the finale. After all it was his show. 

Not all of them available on spotify, only the 6 major song. You can search them with keyword 将夜. Ups @lynne22 already answered it, sorry LOL.

Edited by epinklyn
Adding something
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

Episode 1 fight scene with the horse gang.. i like it a lot, it felt so raw!!!!! 

Ep 6 will always be a favorite right ? :D

I really enjoy all the fights scenes that are close range.. it felt more real somehow.

The fight scene in 34 is short, but I like it when NQ fights Lin ling and NQ’s sword blazed through and cracked Lin Ling’s sword... and hurt LL’s forehead... the sound effect makes it so realistic.. OMg! 

And let’s not forget the fight in the demon cave  :lol: Lian sheng32 was a scary opponent!!

Haha, Its save to say, i enjoy most of the fight scene in this drama, aside from the ones with Guan Hai (can that even be considered as a fight scene? :sweatingbullets:

For me almost all fighting scene in EN are decent for me, but my fav are especially the ones before NQ get into cultivation. Ep 1, ep 6, ep 11, ep 14. The movement, the choreography so good!

After the cultivation, i would say my fav is in the wilderness ep 33 or 34 i forgot, the one with Lin Ling, ep 38-39 battle with Lian Sheng in Demon Sect Cave and the final battle on ep 60.

The ones which decent but not my fav are...

in ep 41 and ep 43 fighting with XH and Lin Ling, they are just too short, and i am still confused why Lin Ling using his talisman fu but not attacking NQ just stood still waiting for NQ, after NQ attack with his demon taotie, Lin Ling instead of using the talisman, he stop the talisman and using his sword :sweatingbullets:. With Liu Bai's younger brother, it was also just too short. With Guan Hai n Dao Se, naahhh they were not a fighting scene :phew:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@n3bula 

Yes, I’ve seen some of the song are available on spotify. Just search 将夜  and you’ll find them. :D

About Chen fei yu, From what I see, his studio still promote EN. Maybe he’s waiting to give his farewell next week. 

The raws we are seeing are actually the advance episodes the Tencent VIP get. So the normal airdate for the finale is next week hehe...

Oh  okay I didn't know that thanks.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@n3bula 

I didn't know that we were seeing them in advance! :o So they will definitely get to 4.5billion and more views then.

I've seen SYR and Dylan Kuo have said their goodbyes.  I think CFY's goodbye was the post from last month at the same time it was announced he wouldn't be back and he has now moved on.   

6 hours ago, n3bula said:

I hope there is no bad blood in his leaving and it was a mutual decision due to the filming delays and he wants to continue his education as we heard intially :( I have read a rumour on another forum that the real reason CFY is not in the second season is because Tencent became the main investor in season 2 so they wanted to use their own actors. I really hope that isn't true.:angry:  I could see them doing that to a smaller actor but I don't think they would dare with CFY because CFY's family is so influential and one of the reasons Ever Night could even afford to film in Chang An city set was because it was built by his father for one of his previous films.

• Like 2