[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

14 hours ago, epinklyn said:

In my case i want to continue to finish the novel with CFY as NQ, i just want him to complete this awesome novel, so let him be in my imaginary world :P

I'm my case, I stopped watching the drama too ever since They said CFY will not be in S2. That was I think Episode 19. Lol.As what @epinklyn said, I will finish the novel with CFY portraying NQ in my imagination. Lol

55 minutes ago, kiara_bleu said:

Just watched ep 51 translated and LOL at NQ threatening war with Xiling if they try to take SS away from him, and I love how they are literary like "Um dude, chill, we didn't say you will never see her again or even said you can't have a relationship with her, you don't have to take it that far" :joy:  it's like with SS parents, he threatened to to burn their house down if they don't give back SS without even trying to discuss a compromise. 

I know. I love that part too! Hahahha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I hated Dylan Wang being announced but i was a little biased against him he was still quite charming in Meteor Garden. 

From the comments here it ended on a good note which is good , when the subs catch up ill binge watch it. 

I’m doing the same thing although i have been bad & checking out my fave parts in the newly translated eps.  

• Like 1

I honestly thought the end scene would be NQ/SS overlooking the hills as he carries her over his shoulder & the last shot would be them in the boat?

The preview clips of the ending is anticlimatic. Im still on ep 42. Maybe Ill wait until the last week of episodes to release.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kiara_bleu said:

Just watched ep 51 translated and LOL at NQ threatening war with Xiling if they try to take SS away from him, and I love how they are literary like "Um dude, chill, we didn't say you will never see her again or even said you can't have a relationship with her, you don't have to take it that far" :joy:  it's like with SS parents, he threatened to to burn their house down if they don't give back SS without even trying to discuss a compromise. 

LOL, yeah our NQ that shameless, emotional, high temper young man and all because of his possesive with SS, his one and only woman :wub:

Sometimes maybe i dont want this type of boyfriend though LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Do we know exactly who is confirmed for s2? I read Crystal (MSS) is confirmed. 

There is no official announcement for the casts, i only have from the fan on weibo. Crystal as MSS is not return. YHY is return. Adam Cheng as Fu Zi not return. Dylan Guo as Jun Mo aka 2nd Brother is return. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

LOL, yeah our NQ that shameless, emotional, high temper young man and all because of his possesive with SS, his one and only woman :wub:

Sometimes maybe i dont want this type of boyfriend though LOL

Exactly!

When I read the novel, I already assumed that his kinda boy would grow up posessively about SS. It shown in his characters on how he responded over SS's arrange marriage when she was 8. 

If I meet this type of guy in the future, I would tell my mom I am gonna migrant to planet Mars:joy:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

There is no official announcement for the casts, i only have from the fan on weibo. Crystal as MSS is not return. YHY is return. Adam Cheng as Fu Zi not return. Dylan Guo as Jun Mo aka 2nd Brother is return. 

Ah okay I saw a rumor today that Crystal had confirmed her participation. Who knows then. 

Well if Dylan Guo is back I'm a happy camper lol. 

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols yup that the one and he is a pretty famous artist in HK.... :D 

Well nice to meet him cause I didnt know who he was. I am very new to Asian dramas. I'm hoping new cast is confirmed so I can start picturing them in their roles. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1

Even though it’s not exactly an ending I actually liked but maybe because I know it’s going to be a second season lol.  Some Chinese dramas left me really disappointed and really mad at the end but worse is an open ending without a next season ...:angry:

i was really happy to be in this journey with everyone hope to see you in another forum or in the next season of Ever Night, thank you :wub:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, pristineqi said:

:scream:

I don't think he can do FZ's many, many, MANY eating secenes.... :crazy: 

If i ended up not watching S2, he would be one of the reasons. 

I wish they can hire the actor playing YS and make him up to be more FZ-like... 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • LOL 3

Having rewatch over and over again the final battle, i found the fighting choreography is very good! How NQ blast his 13th primodial arrow towards XH, and their fighting with Podao vs Spear is so good! What i like are the ones with no special effect, the movements are so good!

And i love the moment NQ tell XH, "do you want to see my PenMingWu!" And SS went up gracefully and shine like an angel, and release the power to NQ, Love it!

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

And i live the moment NQ tell XH, "do you want to see my PenMingWu!" And SS went up gracefully and shine like an angel, and release the power to NQ, Love it!

That part I didn’t understand. Can someone please explain? XH said something you learn “something something “ and then I couldn’t hear the rest he said. What did he said and why did she suddenly get up and did the shine thing? 

I thought Ss would do more magic fighting like moving some big sword on XH with her hand or calling the fish to attack. :tounge_xd:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, nausicaay said:

That part I didn’t understand. Can someone please explain? XH said something you learn “something something “ and then I couldn’t hear the rest he said. What did he said and why did she suddenly get up and did the shine thing? 

I thought Ss would do more magic fighting like moving some big sword on XH with her hand or calling the fish to attack. :tounge_xd:

After XH said something about NQ have learned cultivation and inherited so many things like Ke Hao Ran Hao Ran Jian, Tao Tie Devil, and Liu Bai Da He Jian, but he doesnt have Life Object (PenMingWu), it is useless. After that NQ show to XH his PenMingWu is SS. And then SS went up using all her Hao Tian energy and help NQ as his PenMingWu to kill XH.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1