[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

Has anyone ever here told us what the black umbrella is? And for those who know more the story, who is Ning Que's greatest enemy? I thought it was the General but is it Xiling? or that Prince? Cause from the looks of it, more trouble will arise and Ning Que is destined to save the Tang Kingdom... 

• Like 3

Hello everyone 

I found the list of of videos for Ever Night OST.  Do you guys remember the song call Darkness by TanWeiwei . Did you guys know the writer is the Shi Yan and he is the one singing the male version. Isn’t that cool?? If I am wrong correct me please 

I wa finally able to add it to my collection. So very happy. 

https://atouchofdrama.wordpress.com/2019/01/01/ever-night-ost-songs/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, JoycceeDreamer said:

Has anyone ever here told us what the black umbrella is? And for those who know more the story, who is Ning Que's greatest enemy? I thought it was the General but is it Xiling? or that Prince? Cause from the looks of it, more trouble will arise and Ning Que is destined to save the Tang Kingdom... 

Yes we have discussed the black umbrella in early posts, you can check them for more spoiler from the novel.

Hmmm greatest enemy for NQ, dont know really, but prince LQ is one of NQ great opponent, since he always annoy NQ's n SS life LOL. 

NQ is destined to save Tang Kingdom from any kind of destruction since he is the keeper of the Array Talisman Key, and the thing that can destroy Tang Kingdom is the Darkness 永夜 premonition.

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone 

I found the list of of videos for Ever Night OST.  Do you guys remember the song call Darkness by TanWeiwei . Did you guys know the writer is the Shi Yan and he is the one singing the male version. Isn’t that cool?? If I am wrong correct me please 

I wa finally able to add it to my collection. So very happy. 

https://atouchofdrama.wordpress.com/2019/01/01/ever-night-ost-songs/

Yes i really like the male version, it has chill and mysterious feeling, and the female version by Tan Wei Wei is more a freedom feeling, hmmm cant find the exact word for it. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yes i really like the male version, it has chill and mysterious feeling, and the female version by Tan Wei Wei is more a freedom feeling, hmmm cant find the exact word for it. 

I completely understand you. The male version is intense, raw and full of emotion that just bursting to come out.

I have come to a conclusion, that Ning Que matures as a man once he moved to Tang.  I think if he stayed in City of Wein, there is a small chance he would not have mature with manly needs ( I hope this makes sense).  For example In the past Ning Que would have SA be his loook out as he spyed on woman but in Tang , when he finally gone to Brothel. He put a stop to SS bathing him, sleeping closely together and stop the talk of what kind of woman they should want as a Sister in Law. Although legally she is his handmaiden, he never truly considered her a servant but his family. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I completely understand you. The male version is intense, raw and full of emotion that just bursting to come out.

I have come to a conclusion, that Ning Que matures as a man once he moved to Tang.  I think if he stayed in City of Wein, there is a small chance he would not have mature with manly needs ( I hope this makes sense).  For example In the past Ning Que would have SA be his loook out as he spyed on woman but in Tang , when he finally gone to Brothel. He put a stop to SS bathing him, sleeping closely together and stop the talk of what kind of woman they should want as a Sister in Law. Altrlegaly she is his handmaiden, he never truly considered her a servant but his family. 

Agreed, by the time come, all people will eventually mature, but still the environment, the circumstances and the people around us will affect our growth, faster or slower, just like NQ n SS, they have faced the most horrible childhood, yet they still have compassion and heart deep inside, thx to people in Wei City.

About manly needs, hormone problems LOL, you pointed well my friend, our NQ got it in capital :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone feel so empty or gets depression after finishing season 1? I believe I am undergoing some depression after finishing such a good wuxia fantasy show...i cant get enough of it and i cant find another drama like this...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Elson Kwek said:

Does anyone feel so empty or gets depression after finishing season 1? I believe I am undergoing some depression after finishing such a good wuxia fantasy show...i cant get enough of it and i cant find another drama like this...

I haven't finished it yet but started missing it already.:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Elson Kwek said:

I'm still waiting for subs. However, I'll miss it when I'm done. Can't wait for s2 lol

Have you guys seen this? 

Is that supposed to be MSS? 

I can't wait to see him with SYR. 

• Like 2

On 1/4/2019 at 3:50 AM, n3bula said:

I'm still waiting for subs. However, I'll miss it when I'm done. Can't wait for s2 lol

Have you guys seen this? 

Is that supposed to be MSS? 

I can't wait to see him with SYR. 

Oh I seen this on insta too! Somehow that woman doesn't look like MSS to me? Should be the same actress played by Yuan Bing Yuan but that doesn't look like her...... Hopefully not lol and her hairstyle seems to have changed to no bangs 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Thanks 1

@ningsangcpp  yeah I'm confused lol. Maybe after this week they will officially announce EN2 and the new cast. 

I'm most excited to see pictures/videos of Dylan and SYR. Their chemistry is what matters the most in my opinion.

I also came across this on Instagram. 

It has another actress as MSS. Too many rumors they need to confirm. 

• Thanks 2