[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Yes I will created a thread for ever night 2 later

I created the header for now....u guys van move over for now the rest I will update again when I'm home later

Is it possible to complete S2 in 2019?

27 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Is it possible to complete S2 in 2019?

Yes the shooting should be wrapped up in 2019, but they need to be processed again, like the CGI for special effect, dubbing, and inserting ost, it would takes another couple months, so early 2020 is the most suitable time. Like EN S1, they wrapped on Feb 2018, and the drama airing Oct 2018, so most likely quite the same time range.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think that Dylan guy looks close enough to CFY! Well, they have their own charm lol so I'm not really bent out of shape about the change. What's really curious is if the amazing supporting cast members will remain?! I really liked the dynamic of all the Fu Zi's disciples with NQ. 

I hope YHY is redeemed later and will be back to her bada$$ self in S2. Honestly, reading her interactions with NQ and how she was bent on killing SS after the revelation of SS's identity was frustrating, but she remained true to her personal ambitions. I kind of appreciated that even though it was soooo hard to read this part of the novel. Basically, as others have mentioned, it was heartbreak to witness NQ & SS (with a select few) against what seemed like the entire cultivation world.

I really don't understand the purpose of the Flower addict except to round out a trio and be the love interest of Long Qing. Like, she's a princess..but what does she do really? Seems like nothing except pine over Long Qing. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, crackaddict said:

I think that Dylan guy looks close enough to CFY! Well, they have their own charm lol so I'm not really bent out of shape about the change. What's really curious is if the amazing supporting cast members will remain?! I really liked the dynamic of all the Fu Zi's disciples with NQ. 

I hope YHY is redeemed later and will be back to her bada$$ self in S2. Honestly, reading her interactions with NQ and how she was bent on killing SS after the revelation of SS's identity was frustrating, but she remained true to her personal ambitions. I kind of appreciated that even though it was soooo hard to read this part of the novel. Basically, as others have mentioned, it was heartbreak to witness NQ & SS (with a select few) against what seemed like the entire cultivation world.

I really don't understand the purpose of the Flower addict except to round out a trio and be the love interest of Long Qing. Like, she's a princess..but what does she do really? Seems like nothing except pine over Long Qing. 

Hope the scriptwriter aunties give us back the real Sang sang and respect the novel writer Map Ni too

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@Phada

Hide contents

There are other ways to bypass the blocked regulation... 

You can install vpn adjuster such as browsec add-on in your firefox browser... 

Using this you can still access subscene...

Hope this help. 

it worked! thanks

• Like 2

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Found this, their launching ceremony, their interaction is so cute with the big black umbrella  :wub:

https://fx.weico.net/share/52541491.html?weibo_id=4300482115051970

Thanks @epinklyn for sharing. I'm enjoying the videos. Doesn't help me move on from Arthur as NQ though lol. 

I want some scenes of SYR and Dylan like this just to get the feel of what kind of chemistry they will have. Also want a photo shoot of them together. They need to promote their lead couple. 

• Like 4