[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

I have been reading the novel but I don't see that the screen time for SS has been reduced in any way.  I noted that the EN production actually increase her screen time as well as for supporting cast to enhance the drama story.  For those who complained that EN is too slow pace, if follow the novel the pace will be on snail pace level.

One of the strong points of this drama is most of the dialogues used are from the novel itself.

I missed both drama NQ and SS interactions together.  They looked so perfect together. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, dejun said:

I have been reading the novel but I don't see that the screen time for SS has been reduced in any way.  I noted that the EN production actually increase her screen time as well as for supporting cast to enhance the drama story.  For those who complained that EN is too slow pace, if follow the novel the pace will be on snail pace level.

One of the strong points of this drama is most of the dialogues used are from the novel itself.

I missed both drama NQ and SS interactions together.  They looked so perfect together. :wub:

Nice point of view @dejun, yes indeed, one of strong points EN drama is the dialogue, which most of them truthfully adapted from the novel, at the end regarding all flaws happened in drama, the imperfect make a perfect couple with the novel. This S1 EN seriously left something big in viewers heart n mind, at least in me :P

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Nice point of view @dejun, yes indeed, one of strong points EN drama is the dialogue, which most of them truthfully adapted from the novel, at the end regarding all flaws happened in drama, the imperfect make a perfect couple with the novel. This S1 EN seriously left something big in viewers heart n mind, at least in me :P

In mine too... :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I just finished this drama last week, and no doubt it was a great drama. the side characters deserved a drama by themselves too kkk (except LongQing LOL).

So I started a new drama - Ariel Lin's and LongQing is in there too... I just can't get away from him.

Anyway look forward to EN2 even thou the male lead changes, let see when it comes :)

• Like 4

I finally saw the last 6 episodes. The last battle was indeed epic! It ended right after which was to be expected and I guess I can see why fans were like ahhh cliff hanger but lucky we have season 2 coming and for those of us - the novels!

CFY will be greatly missed - he really made NQ come to life. Like I said, I will give season 2 a chance anyways. 

Near the end, I made a nicknamed Windblown Leechy LQ lol. It is funny how they made him ‘dark’ complete with eye makeup at then end lol. Is this actor returning as LQ?

Also does anyone know when the orchestrated or instrumental soundtrack will be released. I see the theme songs on iTunes but I want the song from the main titles at the beginning of each episode. Thx.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 1/10/2019 at 5:05 PM, epinklyn said:

Dont you all miss the bromance between NQ n CPP?:wub:

What's their couple name? NingPiPi? NingPi? ChenNing? ChenQue?:lol:

On 1/10/2019 at 5:11 PM, epinklyn said:

On 1/10/2019 at 7:23 PM, epinklyn said:

Found this, their launching ceremony, their interaction is so cute with the big black umbrella  :wub:

https://fx.weico.net/share/52541491.html?weibo_id=4300482115051970

Thanks for the lovely clips. It is sad we won't see them together again :(

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, raziela said:

What's their couple name? NingPiPi? NingPi? ChenNing? ChenQue?:lol:

Thanks for the lovely clips. It is sad we won't see them together again :(

I vote for NingPiPi :tounge_xd: so there are Chen PiPi, Tang PiPi, and Ning PiPi :joy:

• LOL 5

Found this cute fan made mv really match with NQ, cant defeat then just run!

Screenshot-20190113-232446-Weibo-Intl.jp

https://fx.weico.net/share/52995160.html?weibo_id=4310395021290179

And other fan made mv that also good

https://fx.weico.net/share/52994594.html?weibo_id=4314306797299112

Master YanSe n NQ

https://fx.weico.net/share/52998829.html?weibo_id=4324010021634470

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

actually it is a very brief mention....

he said that before they started filming they had been introduce like 1 or 2 months ahead so that they can get use to each other......and to him Song YiRen is sort of a senior to him......

And then you make fun of her :phew: naughty boy! 

• LOL 4