[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Now im counfused again.... that is CSW bad character or good. He seems crazy poor demon too me and it seems seunggi is the bad one that made his life miserable!!!!

Sooooo funnnnnnn.

I love it

Ha ha ha

Cant wait 

Ps:Dose anyone know what is csw said?

• Like 1

Cha Seung Won Transforms Into A Harsh Audition Program Judge And Agency CEO In New “Hwayugi” Stills

Cha-Seung-Won3.jpg

More stills have been released for the highly anticipated tvN Saturday-Sunday drama “Hwayugi.”

“Hwayugi” is a romantic fantasy drama written by the famous Hong Sisters that uses the Chinese classic novel “Journey to the West” as its inspiration. Cha Seung Won will play two characters—Woo Ma Wang or Devil Woo in the heavens, and CEO Woo Hwi of Korea’s largest entertainment agency in the human world.

In the new stills, Cha Seung Won is seated behind a desk, dressed in a checkered suit, black tie, and black sunglasses, as a judge of an audition program. As the CEO of Lucifer Entertainment, he watches the audition stages of the contestants while hidden behind his sunglasses.

After watching the performances, Cha Seung Won doesn’t break his calm demeanor and nonchalantly spits out cutting remarks to critique the contestants’ performances.

Cha-Seung-Won1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/11/cha-seung-won-transforms-harsh-audition-program-judge-agency-ceo-new-hwayugi-stills/
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, haymochi said:

Hmm tvn is so stingy with the promos

it's only like 2 weeks nearing the premiere and we only get very little teasers.

Waiting for at least the posters to be released

Erm usually they'll release full trailer during their press con next week? im not sure lol

----

posters released

Media preview

Media preview

• Like 7

Oh Yeon Seo Directs Lee Seung Gi to Capture Minions as Cha Seung Won Laments a Terrible Destiny in Hwayugi Teasers

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/12/12/oh-yeon-seo-directs-lee-seung-gi-capture-minions-cha-seung-won-laments-terrible-destiny-hwayugi-teasers/#more-84509

“Hwayugi” Releases First Official Posters Of Main Characters Ahead Of Premiere

Hwayugi-2.jpg

tvN’s upcoming fantasy drama “Hwayugi” has released two official posters of the main characters ahead of the drama’s premiere later this month.

“Hwayugi” is a reinterpretation of the Chinese classic novel “Journey to the West” and will be the story of Son Oh Gong and Woo Ma Wang embarking on a journey to find light in a dark world. A star-studded cast of some of Korea’s finest actors and actresses has teamed up with the Hong sisters and director Park Hong Gyun to create the new weekend drama.

The new posters that were released tease an interesting story. The group poster shows the main five cast members of Lee Seung Gi, Cha Seung Won, Oh Yeon Seo, Lee Hong Ki, and Jang Gwang standing on clouds with a mysterious aura surrounding them as they stare intently at the camera. The second poster is of Lee Seung Gi and Cha Seung Won, who will play Son Oh Gong and Woo Ma Wang respectively.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/12/hwayugi-releases-first-official-posters-main-characters-ahead-premiere/

• Like 2

Oh Yeon Seo Directs Lee Seung Gi to Capture Minions as Cha Seung Won Laments a Terrible Destiny in Hwayugi Teasers

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/12/12/oh-yeon-seo-directs-lee-seung-gi-capture-minions-cha-seung-won-laments-terrible-destiny-hwayugi-teasers/#more-84509

Watch: Oh Yeon Seo Calls Lee Seung Gi For Help In Dramatic Trailer For “Hwayugi”

Lee-Seung-Gi-Oh-Yeon-Seo.jpg

tvN has released a new trailer for their upcoming fantasy drama “Hwayugi“!

The teaser shows Woo Ma Wang (played by Cha Seung Won) saying that whenever Sam Jang (played by Oh Yeon Seo) hears or sees something weird, she must not acknowledge it. Woo Ma Wang can then be heard saying that someone is trying to find Sam Jang.

Son Oh Gong (played by Lee Seung Gi) then tells Sam Jang that he’ll come protect her whenever she calls his name. When Sam Jang calls his name, Son Oh Gong shows up in front of her, saying, “You called me.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/12/watch-oh-yeon-seo-calls-lee-seung-gi-help-dramatic-trailer-hwayugi/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cha Seung Won stills

Spoiler

171108_elle_10_054-1.jpg?type=w1200image_2070342731513124154977.jpg?type=w1

KakaoTalk_20171212_212436295.jpg?type=w1DSC04190y.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04147y.jpg?type=w1200

NO2_9902y.jpg?type=w1200

Some more of his poster shoots

Spoiler

DSC04297.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04288.jpg?type=w1200

NO2_9940.jpg?type=w1200

image_6371729891513124154985.jpg?type=w1

DSC04492y.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04502y.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04566y.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04463.jpg?type=w1200

DSC03684y.jpg?type=w1200

NO2_9770y.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04664y.jpg?type=w1200

DSC04671y.jpg?type=w1200

In character his the CEO of an Entertainment business. Here it reminds me of the Voice or Idol auditions. I wonder whom auditions in his company. Some of his expressions ranges from distaste to intrigue and oh so funny

Spoiler

DSC06331.jpg?type=w1200image_2899900391513131333279.jpg?type=w1DSC06565.jpg?type=w1200

DSC06350.jpg?type=w1200

DSC06358.jpg?type=w1200

%ED%99%94%EC%9C%A0%EA%B8%B0.gif?type=w12

He doesnt seem like a hard judge to impress but here his serious...who stirs him or should I say who aggravates him....monkey??

Spoiler

DSC06742.jpg?type=w1200

DSC06874.jpg?type=w1200

DSC07452.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

DSC07481.jpg?type=w1200

DSC07496.jpg?type=w1200

must be a bad singer :joy:

DSC07488.jpg?type=w1200

Either way Im so happy his returned to dramaland. He does remind me of his Doko Jin character and I hope his character will be more impressive than his last drama. 

DSC07517.jpg?type=w1200

Cr . Naver - http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=11235668&memberNo=33889228

Im not sure if this was posted, here's the ENG SUBS of the making teaser vid

• Like 3

Watch: Lee Seung Gi Gets On Cha Seung Won’s Nerves In New Character Teasers For “Hwayugi”

Lee-Seung-Gi-Cha-Seung-Won1.jpg

tvN has released some more character teasers for their upcoming fantasy drama “Hwayugi”!

The first clip shows Woo Ma Wang (played by Cha Seung Won) bickering with Son Oh Gong (played by Lee Seung Gi), who starts fooling around, getting on his nerves.

The second teaser shows Son Oh Gong and Sam Jang (played by Oh Yeon Seo) facing a mob of demons until he gets a bit flirty with her.

Check out the teasers below!

Cha Seung Won as Woo Ma Wang:

more

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/12/watch-lee-seung-gi-gets-cha-seung-wons-nerves-new-character-teasers-hwayugi/

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 10/19/2017 at 3:54 PM, larus said:

I am glad she will be in this drama. Hope for many scenes with Cha Seung Woo. Maybe the CEO an,d his secretary will start to have feelings for each other and we won`t see a love triangle with the first leads. Everybody wants that.

dragonhiplz.gif?1 Hello chingu. This drama had me w/Cha Seung Won but I'm excited about the whole cast. I like Lee El too and hope there is not a love triangle either.  Thanks for starting this thread, I'm back reading at this point but it seems everything I'm reading about this drama from Cha, Lee Seung Gi and all of the supporting roles this is going to be awesome,  

• Like 3

Fantastic Drama Posters and New Previews Ups the Excitement for Hwayugi

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/12/13/fantastic-drama-posters-new-previews-ups-excitement-hwayugi/

Cutting through clouds and hands of fire in Hwayugi

by tineybeanie

hhhhyugi0a.jpg

Let the bromance begin! I didn’t realize how much I needed a Lee Seung-gi (You’re All Surrounded) and Cha Seung-won (Hwajeong) reunion until now. Described as an “absolute exorcist romance” in the group poster below, Hwayugi is going strong in its promo game, just having released its official posters and more teasers. This upcoming Hong sisters drama features Lee Seung-gi, Oh Yeon-seo (My Sassy Girl), and Cha Seung-won as our main trio battling the forces of evil in a modernized Korean drama adaptation that draws its source material from the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West.

Oh Yeon-seo plays your not-so-average real estate businesswoman who can see spirits (analogous to monk Xuanzang in Journey to the West). Lee Seung-gi plays the trickster monkey king Sun Wukong, who loves to antagonize Cha Seung-won’s character, the Bull Demon King who has been trying to patiently serve on earth to gain godhood and entry into heaven. To humans, he’s known as the charismatic gentle CEO of the best entertainment company in Korea. The two other characters in the group poster include Lee Hong-ki (Modern Farmer), who plays a top idol celeb that embodies the pig character, and Jang Gwang (Thief-nom, Thief-nim) who plays a real estate chaebol who embodies Friar Sand.

read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/cutting-through-clouds-and-hands-of-fire-in-hwayugi/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The special preview just ended. If any of you watched it, it's very magical and fairy tale like.

On 15/12/2017 at 10:14 AM, incoty said:

The special preview just ended. If any of you watched it, it's very magical and fairy tale like.

Omg really?????

can't wait to see it

• Like 6