[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

4 minutes ago, haymochi said:

@madinked Summer fairy being jealous of Sunmi? I hope not. She seems like a sweetheart and Sunmi seems to share a lot with her.  The bromance is love but I hope they show more sisterhood btw sunmi-buja-summer fairy too.

Part of me thinks not too. Like when she and PK were looking on at SOG going crazy over his kiss. There was not a trace of jealousy there. 

Then maybe she was just being truthful and straightforward when she bluntly slammed down JSM’s suggestion that a Monster can be with a human.

• Like 7

Hmmm..can this be ASN's way of baiting SOG with JSM's body, so he would come clean about knowing she is not JSM but ASN?

Untitled.gif

Maybe after he rears back from her, she will gleefully tell him that it was JSM's choice to sleep for eternity for his sake and that she will never come back?

I do think SOG will need to do some cajoling to get JSM back from the sarcophagus. JSM is really terrified of hurting/killing anyone but more so him. She won't easily agree to come back. I think she may refuse first. There's also a possibility that JSM would ask for a promise from him that he won't let her kill him in any circumstances.Simply speaking, it would be a choice between loosing her now or loosing her later. When it comes to someone you love, the answer is always later because you get time to find a way to stop that fate.

Since she has been blamed for many deaths in her lifetime, she cannot take one more on her conscious and live with it. This could lead to him asking for her help in fighting their fate together.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, kjesin said:

THESE STILLS ARE KILLING ME ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE :bawling::heart:

JSM is laying in SOG's arm so comfortably warm. I bet OYS could hear LSG's heart beat too Awww...:blush:

Sorry chingus, apologize in advanced that I cannot help myself not to comment on JSM Royal Wedding Red attire. It's her head. Her royal hair wig is so humongous though I'm sure it's not heavy. But somehow it gave me a deja-vu scene ..... yes, it's from GOONG drama when Shin Chae Kyung married Lee Shin, the royal hair piece fell on Prime Minister head. O La La....

*I'm wearing a helmet for incoming rotten eggs*       Because @40somethingahjumma already chose tomatoes.

It's winter and very cold in Korea, so I understand the choice of turtle neck shirt, long heavy coat and sweater fashion in this drama. And mostly in dark colours too. Just wonder if Hwayugi is produced during summer time, would our SOG be topless or at least wearing short pants? LOL

Edited by PororoQueen
  • Like 5
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

Hmmm..can this be ASN's way of baiting SOG with JSM's body, so he would come clean about knowing she is not JSM but ASN?

Maybe after he rears back from her, she will gleefully tell him that it was JSM's choice to sleep for eternity for his sake and that she will never come back?

I do think SOG will need to do some cajoling to get JSM back from the sarcophagus. JSM is really terrified of hurting/killing anyone but more so him. She won't easily agree to come back. I think she may refuse first. There's also a possibility that JSM would ask for a promise from him that he won't let her kill him in any circumstances.Simply speaking, it would be a choice between loosing her now or loosing her later. When it comes to someone you love, the answer is always later because you get time to find a way to stop that fate.

Since she has been blamed for many deaths in her lifetime, she cannot take one more on her conscious and live with it. This could lead to him asking for her help in fighting their fate together.

Wow i’ve totally forgotten about the fact that she has been blamed for many deaths in her lifetime :(  that’s just extremely sad and depressing. Growing up with noone on her side must have been so difficult. It’s admirable that she grew up to be a strong and kind woman. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Yup.. she is said to bring misfortune that took her own parents+grandma life :dissapointed_relieved:

Her relatives are so low. They don't even want to touch the thing she touched but have the guts for asking money every month..

remember sunmi going to the bank and asking the teller to help her put the cash inside her bag cos she can't touch it?

she is def bullied and not welcome as a human being but the demons  belittled her as well.

I'm still upset about Mawang and GF who betrayed her so easily cos to them she is a mere human.

She is really unlucky though. Receiving  this damn fate of samjang as punishment and moreoever black bell came to her just like that. If i were her, i would have given this life too and  chose to be sealed ....at least i sleep peacefully forever when the world is going to be destroyed anyhow

Even if she sacrifice herself for the world, Will people appreciate her? Nope..

Life goes on and Mawanf.  will just be glad that he got his points.

OG is the only one who treasures her more than  anything that's why it's so swoony. 

And anyone love Lee Hanjoon? He is my fave man  bside OG..no one wants to work with Sunmi but this guy as the sole worker is so sweet and loyal.

Despite him complaining , he cares for his boss... rememeber when Sunmi saved the kid from burning the school?

he said "You're frightening but i think you are really a great and special person" *sob*

• Like 17

Agree... I wanna see how ASN provokes SOG, maybe she can flirting with some guys... I need that kind of scene... So better for SOG to not allow JSM change her looks because that can make her more popular... Remember she's rich and success too...

It's starting right.... Can not watch streaming... So I read live recap and watch YouTube 

https://www.bah-doo.com/hwayugi-korean-odyssey-live-recap-episode-15/

Edited by maria_m2me
Add
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, immortal_piglet said:

Oh Yoon Ah's appearance in the next few episodes will be as the role of a doctor:

She will supposedly have many scenes with LSG, and is one of the key characters to unravel the mysteries of the past lives (?).

Cr: TVN花游记 weibo

Damn it, only my spirit starts to lift with the upcoming reunion of our lovely OTP how there is another *witch* coming into the picture of OG & SM's bliss. Just give these two a brake for God's sake, they need some time to bask in their happiness (and we need some more cute OTP moments and kiss scenes:wub:). I swear there are too many women around our Monkey king. <_< I sincerely hope Hong sisters won't take *past love interest* route it's so trite, it makes me cringe. <_< 

For a change, could they at least bring a hot demon to chase after uri Samjang?! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, juju84 said:

For a change Could they at least bring a hot demon to chase after uri Samjang?! 

Then it’s only for her blood?

I agree though. I just want to see the pair fight off demons. As a team. Like the original journey to the west. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Damn it, only my spirit starts to lift with the upcoming reunion of our lovely OTP how there is another *witch* coming into the picture of OG & SM's bliss. Just give these two a brake for God's sake, they need to some time to bask in their happiness (and we need some more cute OTP moments and kiss scenes). I swear there are too many women around our Monkey king. <_< I sincerely hope Hong sisters won't take *past love interest* route it's so trite it makes me cringe. <_< 

For a change Could they at least bring a hot demon to chase after uri Samjang?! 

He was apparently quite the Player in Heaven and She has her hands full of  hot Demons after her in one way or other to deal with :wink:  

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, madinked said:

Then it’s only for her blood?

I agree though. I just want to see the pair fight off demons. As a team. Like the original journey to the west. 

Not necessarily. it could start for blood, but do you actually think blood is the only thing uri SM's has to offer that can interest men/demons? She is lovely, witty and naturally attracts attention. She is piece of work and challenge in itself especially with such a bodyguard as SOG that alone can pique enough interest for a chase.

• Like 5