[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

4 minutes ago, drew95 said:

I want more n more for tomorrow n the next episode..not only the kiss scene and the proposal but the wedding scene too..oh my! Look how greedy i am but pls forgive me guys..i can't take it anymore:lol:

I feel you chingu-ya! Been going back and forth IG, FB, Twitter, this thread and Dramabeans for the slightest update! Lol. Anyone got a strong prognosis that you'd love to share?!?

Calling out to the writer-nim, PD-nim and director-nim! Would you have any clues to spare? *puppy eyes* :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Only less than 24 hours till our new episodes Pretty Squad! We're almost there! :) 

And these past few days while waiting for the new episodes, I've been watching fan made mvs or rewatching our couple's bts videos to make the wait tolerable :lol: But I thought of sharing a few of the fan made mvs I've seen and I'm not sure if they've been posted here yet.

There are so much more mvs out there! It makes me so happy to see that the show and our couple are so well loved :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Chingu..enjoy this song.. its about a heartbreaken and hoping for love will come back .. same as what we hoping MK will forgive and come back to Ji Ah.. yeaaa... hehe please enjoy this #1 trending performance from Gugudan in Sugarman.. hope a happy love will come to uri OTP and for all chingu here.. saranghanda ..tick tock tick tock less than 24hrs from my world.. hembokkajaaaa chinguyaaa... :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Kekeke everyone's talking about the wedding but all I can think of is the cute dating period! I want to see Jo Jin Bae being mortified because his sister is dating his boss and now his boss is trying to please him and call him "hyung" and he will be so stressed out :lol: I want them to be lovey dovey all the time and the research team are happy that they are happy together but also they are so cute it reminds them that they are single and it hurts kekekke :tongue: I want all the kisses in the world like cheek kisses forehead kisses nose kisses silly kisses because they are both so silly and child-like and I want them to be cuddly all the time  like the couple in weightlifting fairy kim bok joo :wub: writer nim just let them date and I will give you all my ideas :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, cecentre said:

Kekeke everyone's talking about the wedding but all I can think of is the cute dating period! I want to see Jo Jin Bae being mortified because his sister is dating his boss and now his boss is trying to please him and call him "hyung" and he will be so stressed out :lol: I want them to be lovey dovey all the time and the research team are happy that they are happy together but also they are so cute it reminds them that they are single and it hurts kekekke :tongue: I want all the kisses in the world like cheek kisses forehead kisses nose kisses silly kisses because they are both so silly and child-like and I want them to be cuddly all the time  like the couple in weightlifting fairy kim bok joo :wub: writer nim just let them date and I will give you all my ideas :lol:

I totally agree with you!!

Oh, how I wish....for these heart melting lovey dovey moments. *hearts in eyes* I would gladly surfer from diabetes from all the sweetness. :lol:  I want all of these as well as their wedding and them having babies etc.  I know I'm getting greedy.

Let's play a game and you all know this one. :lol:

Folder your finger...if you want all of this to come true.  Fold your finger...if you are madly in love with this pair/drama. Fold your finger...if you want them to be a real couple. :lol: :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Not only are all ten of my fingers folded, but my  toes too !!!

I was totally traumatized by the movie  AI  (a 2001 movie directed by Steven Spielberg) It's very scary to think that a robot could truly feel human emotions & not get treated as a human & just be used & discarded..it's the question ' What makes us human ?', which I am sure could be discussed for a very long time..I really can't handle that, really..so be kind to me drama.

I am glad that's not the exact situation here, for MK has Ji ah .. but I am still concerned for AJ i3..since she made a back up file all on her own, can she really be having feelings ? Oh my 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, unnidian said:

I am glad that's not the exact situation here, for MK has Ji ah .. but I am still concerned for AJ i3..since she made a back up file all on her own, can she really be having feelings ? Oh my 

I think AJ3 made the folder, because she just followed what JA/AJ3 promised to MK, that she will not forget their time together. She considered JA as a friend that's why she "saved" that folder in consideration of her promise to MK. I think that is what the Santa Maria team overlooked: that it's not just MK or the team that's inputting something to AJ3, but also Ji-Ah. Actually, it was able to process things through Ji-Ah's eyes/feelings, in how Ji-Ah, and MK interact with each other. That's how she made that decision to save the supposed to be deleted moments because she has "deduced" that they need to preserve those moments, that it is important for the both of them. It's not that she has developed "feelings" it's more that she can read human emotions better now than it was before.

• Like 15

@justlove I love those fan made music videos you shared! There are so many talented people on the internet.

I am so excited for tomorrow! This week flew by for me, but today is going by sooooo sloooooowly. Can tomorrow get here already!

I am not ready for the angst. I hope the angst is more on the cute side and not the miserable side. I don't even know if cute angst is a thing though.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, swagpuppysong said:

I feel you chingu-ya! Been going back and forth IG, FB, Twitter, this thread and Dramabeans for the slightest update! Lol. Anyone got a strong prognosis that you'd love to share?!?

Calling out to the writer-nim, PD-nim and director-nim! Would you have any clues to spare? *puppy eyes* :lol:

Dont forget the babies! :D honeymoon anyone? rofl

72JsVre.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Yoo Seung Ho And Chae Soo Bin Show Their Caring Nature On Set Of “I Am Not A Robot”

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Chae-Soo-Bin11.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin play a couple in love in MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “I Am Not A Robot.” In new behind-the-scenes photos, the two actors show affection for the people and animals on set.

See Also: Yoo Seung Ho And Chae Soo Bin Look Sweet And Happy Behind The Scenes Of "I Am Not A Robot"

In the photos, Yoo Seung Ho carefully wipes the mouth of a child actor. He also takes time to feed the fish in the tank of his character’s home between takes.

Chae Soo Bin affectionately pets a stray cat on the set and looks at it as if it was her own pet. Her love for animals is well-known as she previously adopted a cat that she found on the set of a drama.

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Chae-Soo-Bin2.jpg

With four episodes left, viewers are wondering what will happen to their characters. “I Am Not A Robot” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST. Catch up on the latest episode now!

Watch Now

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/16/yoo-seung-ho-chae-soo-bin-show-caring-nature-set-not-robot/
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, cecentre said:

..I want to see Jo Jin Bae being mortified because his sister is dating his boss and now his boss is trying to please him and call him "hyung" and he will be so stressed out :lol:

.. I want them to be lovey dovey all the time..

.. I like cheek kisses forehead kisses nose kisses silly kisses because they are both so silly and child-like and I want them to be cuddly all the time  like the couple in weightlifting fairy kim bok joo :wub: 

I love these too, chingu ya! Can this post find a way to the writer-nim, PD-nim and director-nim?!? Lol :D

I would also love to see MK cook for Ji-Ah more too and uri Ji-Ah lovin every bite of it! I would love a sweet, slow and sincere kiss from our OTP - a getting together kiss that erases all the pain of being apart. *dreamy sigh* :wub:

I would love to see BH notice Pi and an awkward but cute realization hits him. I would love a Jin-Bae and Ji Ah moment when he acknowledges his sister's gift and  he assures her that he's rooting for her.

Anything else?!? :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5