[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

OMO! I'm squealing like a mad girl here. :tongue: I LOVE THIS EPISODE! haha

I love how Jo Ji A didn't gave up on KMG! She persisted and made KMG realized how much he means to her.

I understand how mad KMG is at the start of the episode, he needs to be mad to be able to heal.

LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Meteor shower scene tomorrow I guess? :wub:

more lovey dovey scenes please, then marriage then babies. lol

p.s

I like how KMG connect the dots and the UMBRELLA metaphor. :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Guest moo1304

omo... they'll watch the meteor shower together.. they will patch up on tomorrows ep!!!

BUTTTTT the preview..

in the end of preview MK said in sad tone.. "bye Jia... bye Aji3"

what the hell happened???!!!!! writer nim.. please dont play with my heartttt T.T

btw, he used word annyeong, but annyeong can be translated as hello or goodbye)that's my little hope)

pleaseeee dont make them leaving each other tomorrow

7 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

preview, MK did tried to kiss AJ.. MK drove AJ back .. oh, JA said i love you to MK in the phone... she was smiling. as she laid on her bed saying that.. but tomorrow will be Mk scene of fighting with Hwang DW.. btu at least OTP make up and is lovey dovey.. be prepared to sweet scenes. 

that's great news :wub::wub::wub: now he can fight against his ennemies with stronger determination :D 

he thinks she was using him and was having fun at his feelings :tears: at least they're talking and that's how things will get solved 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2565444/list/183771

http://tv.naver.com/v/2565471/list/183771

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Guest moo1304
22 hours ago, imnotarobot said:

ahh thanks for the preview vid..

omg, after i watched again.. JA begged (i believe MK) to not go..

i guess MK is being threatened by Mr. Hwang so he had no choice but to leave the country (?)

the video is sweet, but the narration.. it's like they made them must separate

EDIT: i think her 'saranghae' wasnt say at the phone.. i think when she begged him not to leave, cause it's sound so sad..

Edited by moo1304
please don't quote videos , thanks :)

this my favourite clip for today's. 

for once again I'm just wanna say WOWWWWW DAEBAK !!! Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin really really make me impress. Even without sub , I feel that emotions. Both of them really potrayed their scene with emotional beautifully crying scene. :blush:

thanks god I watched this drama while on going HAHAHAHA :lol::lol: just because I like the clif-hanger in every episode. argghhh can't wait for tomorrow...:wub::lol:

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

omo... they'll watch the meteor shower together.. they will patch up on tomorrows ep!!!

BUTTTTT the preview..

in the end of preview MK said in sad tone.. "bye Jia... bye Aji3"

what the hell happened???!!!!! writer nim.. please dont play with my heartttt T.T

btw, he used word annyeong, but annyeong can be translated as hello or goodbye)that's my little hope)

pleaseeee dont make them leaving each other tomorrow

It can be Hello Ji Ah, Goodbye Aji 3 :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

I like how intense the remaining 3 minutes of the drama. ahaha :tongue:

KMG is smart, although there is a threat in the company I know he can think of a solution how to solve the problem.

I like how serious and gentle KMG on Jo Ji A at the preview, he looks dazzling looking serious and collected like that. hahaha although he looks cute last episode following Jo Ji A like a puppy. lol :D

I can't wait for tomorrow! Thanks for the live recap chingus @maryofbethany @justlove @supergal99 @sakura2016

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, justlove said:

you're welcome, but now I'm getting the error so I can't post the rest. :sweatingbullets::(

it's playing hide and seek with us apparently hhhhhhh

4 minutes ago, blademan said:

Idk about the preview though...it seems somber :( 

yeah, his "Hi/goodbye Ji Aj, Hi/goodbye Aji 3" feels sad :( but she was smiling at the phone so there must be something good :D:wub: 

6 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

i guess MK is being threatened by Mr. Hwang so he had no choice but to leave the country (?)

he won't leave anywhere and he have many by his side that will help him against that evil person <_< 

I love how she's forcing him to think deeper into what he had with Ji Ah as Aji 3 and see through her true feelings :wub: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2565492/list/183771

"brother" :tears: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2565493/list/183771

he knew he was the one who made her feel special :tears::wub: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2565514/list/183771

and it ended at them facing each other!! really?!! <_< 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest moo1304

i'm glad that the writer makes MK knows all in 1 ep

even the umbrella n heartlamps thing...

so now the main problem left is his allergy and the bad guys..and who is madam x.

the bad guys will be beaten when they found jang doosam (he got mentioned on today's ep so i think tomorrow or last two ep he will appear)

the allergy... i guess they wont kiss tomorrow because the allergy >.<

and they will make the allergy gone and mr jang appear together to beat the bad guys..

but although we will get a heartbraking plot again tomorrow, i think we will still get a little lovey dovey moment.

i hope in the end Aji3's back but they change her appearance..hahaha it must be weird to have Aji3 with JA face and JA in his house.

This drama keeps giving us hints as to what will happen in the further episodes, I was right that lamps would end up one with each and MK would connect the dots about everything from last week's convo, I'm waiting for subs as hints for tmr episode or next week ones may be there somwhere. But I din't expect JiA to stay so close to MK taking care of him as the syntoms could have relapsed, they din't and its a miracle. He also went for meteor shower, does it mean he is normal again!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

@moo1304
ok, my 'bad' experiences with MBC. is that MBC"s preview always very misleading. many times its linking scenes that does not appeared or link together.. so you just cant expected too much or very sure what you predicted thru preview... so i think by the fact that Mk tried to kiss her, and drove her back to her house, n when JA called him, and she is brave enough and comfortable enough, without guilt any more to tell him " i love you' means one thing;
they have make peace, with each other. so this is all i need. i wanted both to be on the same line and same frequency and talk things out, and weathered all storms together as a couple. even if he goes noble idiocy and want to leave her, or ask her to leave, regarding the 'annyeong" which may means good bye,.. it is still fine. which means a little pushing away for her goods, or his goods.. 
at least it is done for each wellbeing. and no more bitter or grudges at each other... 

His "Annyeong", was addressed to AJI3.. " Annyeong, Aji3."  ..... is it saying goodbye to the Robot that will be landed up in Hwang's hand, n not the real human JA herself? i just have to take preview at face value, oft times preveiw really just created to misled us, and give angst. most of the time at recent weeks,  they never give preview for a Wed nite ep. now they give and i dont trust wahtever they give to be straight foreward as what it meant. so i will go to sleep with MK's almost kiss, and JA's saranghaeyo said in her smiling face. 
it will be sufficed for me tonight. 

not many eps, left it is time for MK to regrouped with santa maria as a family to fight Hwang & Co. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

preview has a kiss,, but do not know whether is it successful. but the one who initiate it is MK, which is a super good sign. and we have JA said happily to MK  i love you. 

if he was teasing again I'd.....hhhhhh

actually she said "I love you" while crying and looks like Min Kyu asked for a condition to go with Yoo Choel's father's plan to remove him from his position and I believe it's to help santa maria team and Ji Ah and looks like he's planning to leave but I'm sure he won't!! santa maria team and Ji Ah won't let him :wink: plus I believe Ri El will help and for some reason I feel like Yoo Chul will help him as well!! I don't know but in the preview he looked like he's not feeling good about what's happening, or it's just my hope he still have someyhing good in him!!

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

i'm glad that the writer makes MK knows all in 1 ep

even the umbrella n heartlamps thing...

so now the main problem left is his allergy and the bad guys..and who is madam x.

the bad guys will be beaten when they found jang doosam (he got mentioned on today's ep so i think tomorrow or last two ep he will appear)

the allergy... i guess they wont kiss tomorrow because the allergy >.<

and they will make the allergy gone and mr jang appear together to beat the bad guys..

but although we will get a heartbraking plot again tomorrow, i think we will still get a little lovey dovey moment.

i hope in the end Aji3's back but they change her appearance..hahaha it must be weird to have Aji3 with JA face and JA in his house.

I orgot about the allergy regarding the kiss :lol: yeah no kiss then sigh 

oh yeah madam X will help too, how did I forget her (him) :smirk: 

hhhhhhhhhh yeah they need to hange Aji 3's appearance :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

if he was teasing again I'd.....hhhhhh

actually she said "I love you" while crying and looks like Min Kyu asked for a condition to go with Yoo Choel's father's plan to remove him from his position and I believe it's to help santa maria team and Ji Ah and looks like he's planning to leave but I'm sure he won't!! santa maria team and Ji Ah won't let him :wink: plus I believe Ri El will help and for some reason I feel like Yoo Chul will help him as well!! I don't know but in the preview he looked like he's not feeling good about what's happening, or it's just my hope he still have someyhing good in him!!

haha, you know i am a ardent but lurking Yoopies., so at any time i am with MK. but to me, i also wish happy ending for others in this show. beside Pi and BG that i am warming up too. i also wish RE and Yoo Chul to have happy ending. i am still not convinced that YC has turned dark side completely, everything he now do is out of the extreme pain of being oust and felt so damned useless, loosing the girl he loved to his childhood friend, and being deem as complete useless by dad. so i hope YC redeem himself by RE's waking him up... i wish he can be friend again with MK. yes, i kept saying that i see in him, not a complete cold blood reaction to whatever dad is doing. 

now i rewatched the preview, you might be right. the I love you was said in a crying tone... it might be the i love you, just before the scene where MK turned his back from JA and left her in the night... 
MBC has this tendency to mixed up scene of preveiw that the actual scene will not be clearly shown. 

but like i said, whatever noble idiocy that MK can resort to, to leave everyone and bare all blames? ,, now Santa maria team will not allow him to carry on... his "BROTHERS' WILL sided with him, and cover his backs. i bet RE and YC will at a last min repent and side with him, only at the very last ep. this drama will not be real sad ending even for its anti-villain, semi-villain. YC is a antivillain, semi villain. while dad Hwang may be the only one who has to answer for his crimes. 

• Like 10