[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Gosh! Why just by looking at those still cuts, I am already teary? XD 

Please stop the angst! Jiah ya! I am also hoping that she’ll come clean about evrything and then maybe a little time for MK to process everything then just let then kiss (literally) and make up!!!

my guess would be he will still refuse to see her despite all her efforts and will just decide to leave to Australia. That’s why SunHye said in the preview that he will lose her forever. My God! Please dont! 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

I agree that YSJ and CSB are surprisingly comfortable and touchy with each other. Their offscreen interaction reminds me strongly of another couple.

The last time I saw a k-drama couple being so chummy offscreen was

Spoiler

Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na from drama Queen In Hyun’s Man. Their onscreen chemistry was off charts and they were like this bts:

201205250843551119_1.jpg

He publicly declared love for her at the last episode screening of the drama.

• Like 13

LOVE ALL THE OSTs! And this recent one is no exception:heart:

The frustration and longing for 5 days is REAL & I am so GLAD and THANKFUL to have you pretty squad for support.:wub: Thank you for posting videos of fan-made, BTS and cute IG posts and artworks. Thanks to all of you, I don't feel so alone and suffer so much while waiting.Lots of love to all of you:heart:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Kyaaaaa love the new OST :wub:

THANKS GOD IT’S WEDNESDAAAYYYY!!! 

Note to myself: I SHOULD watch drama that is completed.. not on-going drama... i cant help myself.. i’m so weak... they torture me to wait for 5 days... even waiting for the preview is killing me inside... goshhh...

:bawling:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

JUST PASSING BY TO EXPRESS HOW I LOVE THE NEW OST! Omooo the tone is brighter, sounds happier and so romantic! I am sure we are gonna get some lovey-dovey moment soon. kekeke

Wait, the title is "Slow Down"?? Indeed JA-MK relationship will slowly progress romantically :D

The only lyrics I understand :tongue:

"I don't wanna let you go away... I don't wanna let you go away~~~" (on repeeeeeeaaaaaaatttt) 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Omg i love the new ost :)

is it possible for csb to sing ost for this drama too? She sing one of the rebel’s ost and her voice is great 

Anddddd i’m so excited for new ep tonight..it’s okay to have sad moment for one episode but please we need a happy funny n lovely episode after that writer-nim. We only have 2 more weeks,please spoil us with great scene, after all this is a romcom drama..why does it feel like melodrama? Crying crying crying non stop..  :blink:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, GlamGlitzy said:

Kyaaaaa love the new OST :wub:

THANKS GOD IT’S WEDNESDAAAYYYY!!! 

Note to myself: I SHOULD watch drama that is completed.. not on-going drama... i cant help myself.. i’m so weak... they torture me to wait for 5 days... even waiting for the preview is killing me inside... goshhh...

:bawling:

I feel the same!!  The waiting is so killing. :bawling:  I should watch only completed dramas but the great part is the fun of being in this thread with you all.  I love the discussions and all the updates.  It's quite thrilling and this is my first time watching an on-going drama.

Thanks to everyone who posted BTS and fan-made videos/pictures, IG posts and fanarts. The wait is almost over...hang in there Pretty Squad!!   

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

I think tonight still will be no kiss... They still need to resolve the trust problem.

We have to wait till tomorrow...:(

Btw. I bumped into funny things on YT people start naming uri OTP as Seung Bin... Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin:wub:

Took me sometimes to figure out... 

I think I need my daily doze of their kisses...:heart:

an hour and a half feels like forever...

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, watiemacyleo said:

Omg i love the new ost :)

is it possible for csb to sing ost for this drama too? She sing one of the rebel’s ost and her voice is great 

Anddddd i’m so excited for new ep tonight..it’s okay to have sad moment for one episode but please we need a happy funny n lovely episode after that writer-nim. We only have 2 more weeks,please spoil us with great scene, after all this is a romcom drama..why does it feel like melodrama? Crying crying crying non stop..  :blink:

I’m actually hoping for this to happen as well. She also sang an OST from Strongest Deliveryman, an upbeat one. Hoping that if she sings for an OST here, it’s an upbeat song because it suits her cute voice :D

@oneandthree that line “i dont wanna let you go away” part made me really happy hahaha I don’t understand the song but judging from that line and the beat of the song, I am looking forward to finally finally see our OTP in a lovey dovey, cute, fluffy, scenes!! And if it’s nit too much to ask, PDni, Give us the kiss!! XD 

• Like 9

Awaiting today's episode eagerly after a week of torture.
Let's check what MK is missing to find out about JiA:

- JiA be President Jo
- JiA be the creator of the magic umbrella
- JiA be the inventor of the heart lights
- JiA be your secretary's sister
- JiA be the coffee girl's aunt
- JiA be in love with him

I believe I have nothing more than that for him to find out about her

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

This episode is probably gonna be 90% angst, if not all, but I'm hoping for at least some sort of romantic gesture from MK :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Marcellesm said:

Awaiting today's episode eagerly after a week of torture.
Let's check what MK is missing to find out about JiA:

- JiA be President Jo
- JiA be the creator of the magic umbrella
- JiA be the inventor of the heart lights
- JiA be your secretary's sister
- JiA be the coffee girl's aunt
- JiA be in love with him

I believe I have nothing more than that for him to find out about her

He's got SO MUCH to process :lol: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2