[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"[Please participate in Demand Survey]

We are now running the preliminary demand survey for JTBC drama "Rain or Shine (Just Between Lovers)" Blu-ray/DVD Director's cut."

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseView.cmd?formkey=YzA0NDFhNTQtNTNkNC00YmM5LWEwYWYtNmExZWRkYjcwM2E4&sourceId=urlshare

I haven't bought a DVD in years, but I'd like to support this extremely underrated drama. And I'd love to see the Director's cut!

12 hours ago, baranblaq said:

http://naver.me/56QPbuw1  #JUNHO, to join #그냥사랑하는사이 OST... express Kangdoo's heart Although his schedule was fully packed in filming, Junho recorded the OST late till late night.

@baranblaq Thank you

11 hours ago, babycrayon said:

Yes!... Junho will sing an ost for JBL ! I'm so glad.

@babycrayon O M G. YES! wow

2 hours ago, corg said:

"[Please participate in Demand Survey]

We are now running the preliminary demand survey for JTBC drama "Rain or Shine (Just Between Lovers)" Blu-ray/DVD Director's cut."

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseView.cmd?formkey=YzA0NDFhNTQtNTNkNC00YmM5LWEwYWYtNmExZWRkYjcwM2E4&sourceId=urlshare

I haven't bought a DVD in years, but I'd like to support this extremely underrated drama. And I'd love to see the Director's cut!

@corg Thank you

See the making at hospital and flight scene and also now with full pack schedule, find time to sing an OST.
I really appreciated for his hard work.

I'm going to cheer up this show. I will do the demand survey and buy DVD.  Oh. I love this show that much.

I thought I am going to take time to enjoy ep.9-10 more and chillin while wating to ep.11
But I miss them for next ep. so much right now.

On 11.1.2018 at 1:08 PM, Mau_Cherry said:

Thats funny - can you please stop saying that your mind is overthinking - because - than me too. I shared the same theory about Ma Ri and Gang Doo and with all the other fact - can you read my mind?

Knowing what will comes next it don´t makes any sense that I waít like crazy - but knowing what will follow - oh dear - I am waiting!!!!

@Mau_Cherry ahaha omg alright I will stop let's just say we pay too much attention to everything we see on this show because its sooo good (and that's a fact!)

I'm doing my best to wait patiently too! :lol:

@baranblaq these gifs you've been posting, are you the one who made it?? They're really nice and cute! I love them :heart:

Hi all. Delurking to just make this comment for now.

As for his nosebleed and the implied connection to his pill abusing habit - Grandma mentions earlier on that she never really gave him any of the painkillers in those bottles he took from her.  Not sure who she was saying this to - maybe GD's sister the first time and then MS the second time I think.  If not mistaken, Grandma said she gave him supplements instead.

Can someone confirm?

6 hours ago, klgirl said:

As for his nosebleed and the implied connection to his pill abusing habit - Grandma mentions earlier on that she never really gave him any of the painkillers in those bottles he took from her.  Not sure who she was saying this to - maybe GD's sister the first time and then MS the second time I think.  If not mistaken, Grandma said she gave him supplements instead.

Can someone confirm?

U are right. Grandma even said he wouldn't have been able to sustain it till now had he been on the assumed painkillers he normally get from her.  And he didn't know she has been supplementing the drugs for him. What a wonderful grandma.  She  used psychology  on him and it is working. (That woman is strictly responsible for his healing and reason to live till he met MS)I believe the nose bleeding is because of trauma. Unless we will be shown more of his medical history apart from what we have already seen so we will know more about the nose bleeding.

6 hours ago, klgirl said:

Can someone confirm?

If I'm not mistaken, grandma said to Mari that she gave GD the supplement. So, I guess we just can wait for the next episode to know what exactly the cause of his nose bleed. I really hope it's not something untreatable.

Feels good to see the pictures with GD and SM in Suits - this is for sure not the vibe of a sad day like funeral. And GD would wear black (okay if not ordered otherwise in the last letter). The Funeral has to come - no question - but the Mans in Suits look like another issue. Maybe just because GD want to show himself off in suits too - maybe he had an apointment with MS taken back the buisness with the memorial Stone - and maybe he just wanted to give SM one too - to feel like a great man.

We will find out.

I still hate waiting... I need more spoiler pics or something else to fill in the space.

8 hours ago, klgirl said:

Can someone confirm?

I understood it a bit different - its not that she never gave him medicine - but she reduced it to as much as he needed. So it was - for me - half real medicine but half supplement. She said he has already collapsed if he had took the real stuff - but fact is - he took it for such a long time - so in my guess it can start to have sideeffects now too - and more. Granny told MS that GD started to let go of her pills - or not took it that often - after he met her. But we know when he pushed her back he must took a lot again. Not caring for themself as we know him.

Spoiler

lutahqqy.png

ygcttztz.png

duij34wu.png

jtm3khxm.png

pitsxbfd.png

Last but not least - I feel like these chat was importend - because the medication became a problem later. I was already in trouble when they talked like that. My fear back than was what if he just took normal medication as he did with Grannys not knowing what she did for him... Sorry - Writers Mind in progress.

But sure - I could misunderstand it - and the medication was harmless all the time... Than my theory about medication overdose it not working. I admit that.

And his mental stress will not make it better. No sleep is so unhealthy too - there is nothing he had done to care about himself.

edit:

But if the medication Granny gave him was not real -

Spoiler

uh9dfn2u.png

2i8vnhs7.png

xr6d5dv8.png

6925ihrs.png

z8hzi7tv.png

So how does that makes sense - thats why I believe she gave Gang Doo real painkiller - but she worked on the dose. I mean - he needed them from time to time for real too... Hes Leg his hurting and his mind is going crazy sometimes. He can´t just live with placebos.

6 hours ago, rambutan said:

I've been scouring the web for news, reviews and views on JBL to feed my addiction, and found this celebration and discussion at DB. http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/bound-by-tragedy-healing-through-love-in-jtbcs-just-between-lovers/

It is now one of the most commented pages there. Pity no recaps.

I'm not sure if you guys would be interested, but I've done recaps.

Episode 1: https://varietyrecaps.wordpress.com/2018/01/01/just-between-lovers-ep-1/

Episode 2: https://varietyrecaps.wordpress.com/2018/01/06/just-between-lovers-ep-2/

Episode 3: https://varietyrecaps.wordpress.com/2018/01/08/just-between-lovers-ep-3/

Episode 4: https://varietyrecaps.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/just-between-lovers-ep-4/

Episode 5: https://varietyrecaps.wordpress.com/2018/01/13/just-between-lovers-ep-5/

And I've already done episode 6 but I'll post it only after I proof read it of sorts which I'll do after some sleep or something. My eyes are too bleary right now.

I'm behind because I started late, but let's hope I get it done the same day the finaly comes out. Anybody know how many episodes this show has?

Archived