[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

15 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Sad MS come back home and finds her mother sitting on the couch. Again MS takes care for her Mother - not the other way around - and for some reason told her she is sorry. Maybe because MS only cared about GD in the last time and was not even much around. MS remembers how GD was to her at the Bus STation. The Ice is melted.

GD is outside. He sits on a bench and around him are a lot happy couples and Lighning Hearts - that not going to help you Guy. He again ready Grannys Letter. And this time it is about the last scentence - yes - Granny told him to become happy.

Sooo unfair - they really let me hope. GD runs as fast as he can and of course stupid Mau hoped him to run to MS. He runs and runs until he is at the lighthouse again. His Leg is really in Pain.

@Mau_Cherry  Thank you I watch raw last night. I didn't quite get the runing scenes.
I thought there are some meaning, but  without sub is did not get and I feel quite off scenes.

I now really want to know what GD and JT talking and GD tear paper contract.
Also I  would like to see Grandma letter translation.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, piekeboeboe said:

@Mau_Cherry  Thank you I watch raw last night. I didn't quite get the runing scenes.
I thought there are some meaning, but  without sub is did not get and I feel quite off scenes.

I now really want to know what GD and JT talking and GD tear paper contract.
Also I  would like to see Grandma letter translation.

I just finished watching it with subs.

And of course I just needed much more tissus like that. The Episode from the start let me feel like they put strings around my heart and pulled it more and more -- just to free it with one last sentence.

The Running Scene - yes that was a mean trick - and I hoped for nothing.  The letter was a list of where he had to pay something - and where he have to collect the payment - for rent or medicine. Importend is the last sentence - he must try hard to become happy. My problem was - I understood that he readed to become happy and than he run - what I did not knew before was - that he said he can´t do that.

So - he runs to feel the pain - he runs to try to run away - he runs because he could not sit still and feel the pain - thats how I saw it - but he runs to the lighthouse so I too feel for it like he runs - and tries to run away from her feelings for MS - but in real he hoped to meet her there but he can´t admit to that. Gosh - he really maded it hard for me to the point I wanted to slap him - even so I understand him for who he is.

To know about the Contract you must know too about what GD was talking with JW because in my eyes its related. GD went to see JW and he spoke about the memorial park. He wanted to place in front of the new mall - for everybody to see and not halfhearted and halfhided in the back. Thats so him - and he asked JW what kind of building was planned on the spot he wished for the park and if it is possible to change it. JW told him it would be possible but cost a lot ant they need the green light to do that. (not just YT but some higher ups need to say yes - sorry forgot the word).

So - Granny left a message that GD should pay the land to YT - she already agreed for him on a price - and he should pay his debt with that money and the rest he should make a account to put it there - don´t keep the money with you.

But GD just tore the contract and told YT it is not about the money - he needs to change the condition.

So I see it like GD is making it that YT need to agree to change the place for the memorial park. GD is such a smart Guy - he already found out that YT when he don´t own the land he is building on can even go to prison.

GD asked JW before he left for his help when he comes back for the memorial park. I love it a lot that they don´t forget about it. Its still a importend task - and it will be wonderful in the end - but simple so anyone can understand and see it.

1 hour ago, zvahl said:

Guys, in your opinion, do you think GD will die? I am not good with analysing the characters as well as the what the writer wants to portray... I am just curious with what you all think

No - I don´t think he willl die - but i fear they will give us that scare - like he needs to take surgery too - and he will be scared because of what happen to Granny - but MS will be by his side and maybe he will even fall in a coma too - or not - who knows - but I fear right now - they will take this road (i don´t like it that much) and put even more extra drama in a melo that doesn´t need that extra drama.

Still - he will wake up in the end. I can´t believe they will give that Drama an unhappy end when it is all about healing as they say. Maybe GD can find his peace when is is in surgery and near to death again with Sung Jae. Ah - I don´t know - just - they will not make it easy for us.

I sooo loved it that we found out more about Granny today. The Stranger in the Meeting knew a lot about her.

No wonder Grannys loves Cola and all that american stuff. So she was in the US when she was young - she worked as a mediac and met the love of her life there - but he did not died in the war - he died because he illness was not treated...

Thats the reasons until her last Day Granny never wanted someone to die because he could not get the help - and she did it illegal in the end.

Wow - what a life she had. I hope she can meet her love now...

YES I know - its just a Drama - but still...

Yesterday Episode 11 is sad and yet beautiful.
Yesterday give me more info of nightmare intense and confirm to point expect to GD health.

Junho acting is amazing. Thank you for play GD beautiful.
and I fall in love with MS again and again.

This show is great story, cinematography and the music!!!

From ep.12 date and healing so on.
Ep 13 14 is scary..
Ep 15 is fixing.
and Ep 16 is Happy Ending. Right?

Guys, i'm so exciting for Ep. 12 here.
Team live recap ready? Fighting!

8 minutes ago, neonarmistice said:

Mari said that KD never let go of that rock while he was beaten, now he won't let go of MS's hand

But only because MS fought for him.

I know Ma Ri knows Gang Doo very well - and I is true - he would go on - but not with someone to love on his side. He would live day by day again. He would not kill himself. But if Moon Soo had done nothing just wait - he would never come to her. So Ma Ri is not in all points right. But beeing a noona is so different than beeing in a realationship. Like this GD can hurt someone else much more.

There is just one part I did not liked about the preview. I wished her to not hide GD when they are together. Her Mother and Father are still stupid. Gosh - I wanted to slap her Father when he told her that it would be good if she dates - but it would even better if she don´t date GD.

17 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

There is just one part I did not liked about the preview. I wished her to not hide GD when they are together. Her Mother and Father are still stupid. Gosh - I wanted to slap her Father when he told her that it would be good if she dates - but it would even better if she don´t date GD.

@Mau_Cherry  I like that they hide now.
Not to hide is for later.:lol:
Hide for the parent now is cute.
Sorry for my giggle heart  :wub:
#romeojuliet

7 minutes ago, piekeboeboe said:

@Mau_Cherry  I like that they hide now.
Not to hide is for later.:lol:
Hide for the parent now is cute.
Sorry for my giggle heart  :wub:
#romeojuliet

One one side me too - because when they know they will try to control her daughter - like that they can act much more freely. -  but on the other hand - I don´t want him to have a feeling like she will not tell them because it is him.

we, poor souls who have to be at work /school are waiting for angels who will recap.

Thanks in advance for all you work, you are the best !

i didn't even had time to watch yesterday's ep :(  but i can watch it all together tonight. 

34 minutes ago, gosq said:

we, poor souls who have to be at work /school are waiting for angels who will recap.

Thanks in advance for all you work, you are the best !

i didn't even had time to watch yesterday's ep   but i can watch it all together tonight. 

I like the word "poor souls" :lol:

ok maybe no live recap today but as long as @stroppyse please kindly translation some clip of ep 12 for us. I will be greatful and so I can watch raw tonight and sleep happyly :wub: 

Finished....

I am at home - felt sick today - really not just for the  Drama - but --- I watched...

yesterday I hoped for the cliffhanger - today i feared it a bit - but its okay..

Oh that is for sure my most fav Episode until today. Soooo wonderful. 

9 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Finished....

I am at home - felt sick today - really not just for the  Drama - but --- I watched...

yesterday I hoped for the cliffhanger - today i feared it a bit - but its okay..

Oh that is for sure my most fav Episode until today. Soooo wonderful. 

@Mau_Cherry Oh wow, "most fav" so nice to hear that.
(take some rest and get well very soon)

Continuation of ep 11, MS hugs standing while GD leans on her and cries out his heart. The whole night MS sits beside sleeping GD and by morning she just falls asleep while GD wakes up, preview scene GD catching her dropping head. Then she leaves for work. They meet again that night, you're eating prettily and working hard to look cute scene at the snack shop. They walk together to MS's house, she 1st locks her hand with his arm and then GD grabs her hand tight. They wave long goodbye infront of MS's house which is viewed by her aunt. MS tells her not to tell mom and since MS is happy aunt is too. 

Archived