[Drama 2017] Confession Couple / Go Back Spouses, 고백부부

0ly40

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jang Nara And Son Ho Jun Thank Viewers Before The Finale Of “Go Back Couple”

son-ho-joon-jang-nara.jpg

Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun, the leads of “Go Back Couple,” recently shared their thoughts on the drama’s end.

The KBS drama has been a hot topic of conversation, topping certain content index rankings, and is set to air its final episode on November 18 at 11 p.m. KST.

Ahead of the finale, a photo of Son Ho Jun and Jang Nara shedding “tears” for the end of the drama was released along with their statements. They are both holding the script for the final episode.

Jang Nara said, “Thank you to everyone who worked hard in this busy atmosphere. Thanks to all of these great people, I was happy while filming and feel like I’ve come back from a very special trip. And to the viewers who spent this time with us, I bow my head in thanks. The warm response gave me great happiness. I will remember this for a long time.”

Son Ho Jun said, “This was a production where the cast and crew worked really well together. Thank you to [the viewers] for showing so much interest in ‘Go Back Couple’ and please support us until the very end.”

Source (1)

I heard through the grapevine that today's episode is 80 minutes long! Lots of things to wrap up not only with the main couple and 2nd leads, but also with the friends story lines. I'm kind of hesitant to see what happens in the first 10-15 minutes, but with 80 minutes hopefully we can erase yesterdays ending from our minds!

LIVE RECAP LINK

https://www.bah-doo.com/go-back-couple-live-recap-episode-12-final/

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

still has the hair but on his jumper

HA HA HA!:joy:

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

The flash is so harsh. It makes their faces whiter. Huhu

I know! It's like that damn car hit all of them and now their ghosts are coming for the wrap up party. 

Archived