[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

9 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

I was wondering why he has tons picture of Yoona & AB but none of Yingbao :huh: Until recently haha I see that they like to role play calling each other Xinger/Young master hohoho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe Yingbao probably still disappointed about the turn out of PA? She also deleted the Live Q&A. -_-

I read somewhere that LGX idolize yoona. But due to language then he said better as friend. 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Yeah he always write xin er at his weibo :D lol his xin er he said lol ... when that chao xi feng bday also ... cxf write thnks to LGX accompany him n thnks ZLY in busy day can meet up with him ... that LGX also comment  your boss Xin er .... blablabla 

Yup star child.. Aka xing 'er the way he comments on her posts.. He has the most wittiest n funniest replies

38 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

If ever they do end up dating....I think they will hide it like Song Song couple. They seem like this type. LGX just got to stop appearing at local places like he normally does since it won't be safe anymore Lol Go on dates to the grocery store since I can see LGX always cooking something spicy. 

Hahahaha..

Anyone know whether zly able to eat spicy food? 

If not poor thing for zly... :)

8 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

I read somewhere that LGX idolize yoona. But due to language then he said better as friend. 

I don't know u can call it idolize of something. But yes I heard he used to defend yoona in the initial time when she was abt to shoot in China for their show. It was a scandal involving her kpop member jessica. All the Koreans were bashing her, that time LGX came with the explanation he was the one who wanted Korean actors in his show. And Im yoona came just for the show no other purpose. So he asked them to support her. 

Yoona is a terrible actress, most Koreans don't like her. She never loved anyone except Lee suengi ki.. He is claimed to be her childhood love. They broke up as he was going to military enlistment. She doesn't look at other guys. She is like a cold fish 

I know this info coz I was kdrama n kpop follower at first

12 minutes ago, monchoo said:

I think she deleted her Q&A is possibly she doesn't want her name to be an advertisement endorsement for the show anymore. Yes, in a way I think she was disappointed. 

So the chances she will return for PA2 are slim then? 

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

IF they really are dating based upon their personalities, will they announce it? Opinions, Ladies....I don't know both well since I have never been a good fan...

I don't know them well either. I never followed their news. In fact I only know LGX from PA. Based on what I know of them so far they won't announce it if they are dating. They will probably announce it only when they're planning to get married. Just like song song couple. 

39 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

That video is sooo cute! :wub: I'm smiling 

I LIVE FOR THE BTS I WANT MORE! If only the BTS were translated too! Their BGM of choice:lol: is always on point! 

About the final BTS I didn't know whether to laugh or cry so hard!

Cry: When I see Yingbao like this it makes me cry too and I was never good with goodbyes! They look like they are exchanging vows, especially that practice when they stare each other then break off when notice oh there's people around, sheesh get a room you two!. :ph34r:

Laugh:  LGX is looking a hot mess while Yingbao still looks cute asf haha also he looks like he is enjoying resting his big head on Yingbao's bosom! Mhmm I see you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Then director said OK yet LGX still trying reach for the gold! Touch! Slaps! Wahahaha I'm dead! You thought you sly!:tongue:

Can anyone summarize what DL said about Yingbao?Look at LGX when DL gave the rose, he don't look amused reminds me of YWY at festival threw the candy his Xinger received :lol:

Hahaha LGX couldn't be more obvious! The emcee was asking dl abt his character in the drama and bla bla bla. Then DL was asked what gift he wud like to give LY, so he sed give her a rose as he has never gave it out before. Then he went down stage and handed her the rose. U shud watched the parts after they took the group photo for the ceremony. LGX's face really changed when LY went off chit chatting with DL and he was left behind. Poor fella

2 hours ago, monchoo said:

To Share. 

He's always so shy around her. In the last bts of PA when their heads touching each other, ZLY ordered him to look at her eyes, he was like how am i supposed to do that. She always seem to be asking him to look her in the eyes. In the bts of the bathroom scene, she also did the same of asking himto look at her first before going away. So cute. I guess she did knew he couldn't look at her in the yes. :)

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av12000581/

@monchoo, how do i download from this site?  Love the video and want a copy.  

16 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Hahahaha..

Anyone know whether zly able to eat spicy food? 

If not poor thing for zly... :)

ZLY loves spicy food! She couldn't live without spicy food. But fans sed she will eat anythg. Hahahah

25 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yup LYF and WC r friends.. But ZLY didn't say anything about refusal to kissing scenes. The show maker itself said the story doesn't require that kind of intimacy or their love was not that passionate.the article I have seen it. The lady is related to ZLY, she helps ZLY. She was also seen in the set of lost love in times. So it was speculated that ZLY sent help to him. Plus they r really close to each other. There was also rumours that WC broke up with his girlfriend for ZLY,when he starring a drama with her. 

I too believe WC has some interest on ZLY. In happy camp, he never looks at others, he is all eyes for ZLY. If ZLY is slow,he would help her with tasks. Once she fell down by his mistake, he then gave her easy work to sit n see. When WC was asked abt fav costar he was looking at ZLY. ZLY helped him to beat the question n pass it:D

Wc break up with charlene choi due rumour that wc close with zly on the legend of zu.

You saw too.. the part when wc help zly answer the q at happy camp. Wc answer it brilliant..  Lgx quite straight forward..  When fans ask him abt who actress that he idolize..  He answer yoona

Lol..  Unlike wc..  He answered it politically.. Due to professional of being actor..  They cant choose who like or dun like...  Something like that...  Lol... 

3 minutes ago, monchoo said:

ZLY loves spicy food! She couldn't live without spicy food. But fans sed she will eat anythg. Hahahah

Really?? 

Then it is match...  Lgx cook.. She eat..  Just nice...  

5 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

5 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

I think u can use Firefox engine and then dl their real player. Maybe tomorrow I can show u how. It's quite easy and friendly to use. Otherwise u can look for it now also. 

29 minutes ago, cenching said:

IF they really are dating based upon their personalities, will they announce it? Opinions, Ladies....I don't know both well since I have never been a good fan...

:D:D:D:D:D

Maybe not unless they get caught! Maybe that's why LGX mention about Eye of God reference maybe cause he knows they want to know if he is dating Yingbao! :wacko: 

Yingbao so popular plus she is private person I bet her team very careful for scandals. I remember I read that during Press conference on PA he asked her if it was ok to state that they knew each other before and met through friends...? They're both very careful. 

Well to keep this ship sailing, what makes you guys think they are a good match? Or believe our ship is secretly sailing somewhere to paradise :wub:

For me:

Well if you believe in Chinese horoscope I'm also a rabbit like Yingbao and Dragon+Rabbit not a good match but for me I love being with opposite :lol: But LGX soul like a dog (referring to Yingbao meme) and for Rabbits, Dog is like SOULMATE! :D

Their height difference is perfect. :3

LGX seems like a patient men, patient enough for Yingbaos antics like that faceu BTS 

They are so touchy on BTS, so obvious they are flirting each other 

Yingbao loves to eat, LGX loves to cook hasshaaa :tongue:

oh oh forgot to say, all the time I noticed they talk to each other like the world around them had stopped :wub:

6 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Wc break up with charlene choi due rumour that wc close with zly on the legend of zu.

You saw too.. the part when wc help zly answer the q at happy camp. Wc answer it brilliant..  Lgx quite straight forward..  When fans ask him abt who actress that he idolize..  He answer yoona

Lol..  Unlike wc..  He answered it politically.. Due to professional of being actor..  They cant choose who like or dun like...  Something like that...  Lol... 

Wc n ZLY shippers have a channel for them where they end sub all their bts from both the shows they acted n happy camp n other show where they were together..

Wc is quite professional..when ZLY was asked the same, she was puzzled. But wc helped her n said to reply same as my reply. Then ZLY said copy n paste of his answer:D.

38 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

I was wondering why he has tons picture of Yoona & AB but none of Yingbao :huh: Until recently haha I see that they like to role play calling each other Xinger/Young master hohoho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe Yingbao probably still disappointed about the turn out of PA? She also deleted the Live Q&A. -_-

She deleted her Q&A for Chusen too, she usually does that lol. 

36 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Yes heard abt it that LYF didn't want a kiss scene as he's too much of an idol's baggage. (Means that he doesn't want his idol image to be tarnished as fans can be quite sensitive if their idol kissed someone. These kind of fans actually believe themselves to be their idol's wife or GFren)

I thought it was probably LYF being afraid that fans would make a big deal and ship them like crazy. Honestly, they still ship them and they barely had any chemistry/romantic scenes. I don't know if it was due to the lack of romantic scenes, but ZLY and LGX fans seem to get along pretty well. 

16 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Hahaha LGX couldn't be more obvious! The emcee was asking dl abt his character in the drama and bla bla bla. Then DL was asked what gift he wud like to give LY, so he sed give her a rose as he has never gave it out before. Then he went down stage and handed her the rose. U shud watched the parts after they took the group photo for the ceremony. LGX's face really changed when LY went off chit chatting with DL and he was left behind. Poor fella

I can't find that vid....

17 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Do you have the link as i want to watch that part?  So far its only Clips 1-5 on YT.

41 minutes ago, cenching said:

I believe LGX wouldn't care. I was reading yesterday shippers on baidu bar saying that LGX use to say that he really didnt care about paparazzi that is how he had so many fake rumors. But now he comes out and calls out paparazzi. 

As for ZLY, she probably only wants to reveal who she is dating if they will get married. I think she wants to get married and is looking for a serious relationship. She once said she wanted to get married before 30 and didn't rule out a flash wedding. 

26 minutes ago, monchoo said:

And the part where everyone is standing together behind the PA logo, how he sneaks up behind her. He could have gone somewhere else. It also seems like he is telling her something. Some fans posted a fancam and during one part she is walking back and tumbles and he catches her by the waist and helps her keep walking. 

17 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Ahhaha Youre an angel thanks :D When they were grouping for final photo LGX looking like he is being attentive to cast and chit chatting but keeps stealing glances at Yingbao wahahaha 

omg where can we find the after ceremony?

LGX just invite Yingbao to your house and cook for her I'm sure it'll be love at first bite! After all she did say in her weibo that she looks forward to many more of his food correct me if I'm wrong? :lol:

Also if they really dating LGX maybe happy that her male lead for upcoming project is her employee and FSF is probably not Yingbao type! I just really comforted myself there because whomever Yingbao lead is I will like, thank goodness I know I won't feel any the shipping charms with those two :lol: But really LGX only one I ship Yingbao with after WallaceH

19 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

:D:D:D:D:D

Maybe not unless they get caught! Maybe that's why LGX mention about Eye of God reference maybe cause he knows they want to know if he is dating Yingbao! :wacko: 

Yingbao so popular plus she is private person I bet her team very careful for scandals. I remember I read that during Press conference on PA he asked her if it was ok to state that they knew each other before and met through friends...? They're both very careful. 

Well to keep this ship sailing, what makes you guys think they are a good match? Or believe our ship is secretly sailing somewhere to paradise :wub:

For me:

Well if you believe in Chinese horoscope I'm also a rabbit like Yingbao and Dragon+Rabbit not a good match but for me I love being with opposite :lol: But LGX soul like a dog (referring to Yingbao meme) and for Rabbits, Dog is like SOULMATE! :D

Their height difference is perfect. :3

LGX seems like a patient men, patient enough for Yingbaos antics like that faceu BTS 

They are so touchy on BTS, so obvious they are flirting each other 

Yingbao loves to eat, LGX loves to cook hasshaaa :tongue:

oh oh forgot to say, all the time I noticed they talk to each other like the world around them had stopped :wub:

ikr, when LGX suddenly turned and asked ZLY permission i thought he acted like a boyfriend.  They were young when first met but now they' ve matured and have gone through other relationships to value and realise what they want - I hope its each other.

From your analysis, i feel like LGX-ZLY are already real! 

6 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I believe LGX wouldn't care. I was reading yesterday shippers on baidu bar saying that LGX use to say that he really didnt care about paparazzis that is how he had so many fake rumors. But now he comes out and calls out paparazzis. 

As for ZLY, she probably only wants to reveal who she is dating if they will get married. I think she wants to get married and is looking for a serious relationship. She once said she wanted to get married before 30 and didn't rule out a flash wedding. 

And the part where everyone is standing together behind the PA logo, how he sneaks up behind her. He could have gone somewhere else. It also seems like he is telling her something. Some fans posted a fancam and during one part she is walking back and tumbles and he catches her by the waist and helps her keep walking. 

Do you have the fancam of this btw?  I am just crazy over this couple.

Archived