[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

4 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

oh that man also ever played role with ZLY yah i dont like his face hahaha just ignore him then lol

so now chinese drama trend is having season2 hahaha later i will peek a boo some clips bout chusen in utube hahaha thnks for the summary :D

Yea...  Now is trend to have second season. 

Chusen season 2, ZLY din show much cos her soul was trap in the bell. Maybe due to her busy schedule too..  The production smart..  They keep use the season 1 scene and flash back.. 

Most of fans complain cos season 2 a lot of flash back...  Luckily chusen 2 ending is consider happy ending cos end of screen is bell is ringing and bi yao cry...  

While fans were hoping that when xiao fan restruct bi yao..  The cave crumble..  Bi yao body missing..  Xiao fan thought that bi yao die.. bi yao did back to live and want to revenge xiao fan because bi yao think that xiao fan is the one who kill her father. After few years they manage to clear the miss understanding..  (i am one of the fans) hahahahaha

But story end till bi yao cry.. 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dashmount20 said:

Yea...  Now is trend to have second season. 

Chusen season 2, ZLY din show much cos her soul was trap in the bell. Maybe due to her busy schedule too..  The production smart..  They keep use the season 1 scene and flash back.. 

Most of fans complain cos season 2 a lot of flash back...  Luckily chusen 2 ending is consider happy ending cos end of screen is bell is ringing and bi yao cry...  

While fans were hoping that when xiao fan restruct bi yao..  The cave crumble..  Bi yao body missing..  Xiao fan thought that bi yao die.. bi yao did back to live and want to revenge xiao fan because bi yao think that xiao fan is the one who kill her father. After few years they manage to clear the miss understanding..  (i am one of the fans) hahahahaha

But story end till bi yao cry.. 

in that case maybe she will be back in PA2 then ahahah

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

What did ZLY said in the last part? I caught, "Wo te Xiao Xin" only....

Yes I heard that too, but what is she saying about her Xiao Xin?  He wasn't even at the shooting site, humm so why did she call his name? 

39 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Add Google Translate:  When ZLY won fav actress for Golden Eagle award, LGX posted this "My Star Child".....ahem:   "My idol or XE is very Amazing. The best present for a birthday" - LGX sent ZLY this message when she won.

]http://weibo.com/u/1730726637?is_ori=1&is_forward=1&is_text=1&is_pic=1&is_video=1&is_music=1&is_article=1&key_word&start_time=2016-10-16&end_time=2016-10-16&is_search=1&is_searchadv=1

Oooo "star child" = "xing er"

Lol...  I din realize it till you said it..  Hahahahaha

35 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

I like it. 

Some dun like.. 

The love is longing type.. 

Xiao fan is from good clan. Bi yao (bad clan) demon daugther clan. She fall in love with xiao fan.  And xiao fan also love her. 

But because their clan is different so her father dissapprove, xiao fan teacher dissapprove. 

Xiao fan teachers and friend and senior said bad clan is bad ppl so can not interact with them. Xiao fan Said Bi yao is a good person.

The lovey dovey scene is only holding hand,  cooking..  Xiao fan like to cook... 

Part one end with the sad ending where bi yao sacrifice herself to save xiao fan cos the main teacher want to kill him as he saw xiao fan as a threaten. Xiao fan has 3 type of martial art.. 

It is contradict because no one should learn 3 type of martial art...  

Second part..  Xiao fan join bad clan (demon/ghost clan)  in order to restruct biyao. His name change to gu li. His dress from white change to black..  Personality change to dark side. 

In the novel, xiao fan fail to restruct bi yao..  In the end he married xue qi. All fans screams and complain..  Writer change the story line. In the series they restruct bi yao... 

I too liked Legend of chusen.. There were no kissing scenes.. But their love was kinda innocent or longing to be united which they knew could never happen. I loved both seasons .the scenes looked beautiful. The storyline was good n editing. But couple OTP was less. Still it was a good show. 

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

Yup.  The 42+ billion online or 12 billion iqiyi view fans may not support too seeing how the current response is.  For me, i only see LGX as YWY and ZLY as his XE.  Hey come on, even LGX still calls ZLY, "XE" and I love hearing him call her XE with that deep Chinese accent of his.  

Yup in most of his Weibo responses he calls her xing 'er till now. I love that. I just want them to comeback with season 2 and have more lovey dicey stuffs together n end the season 2 with their kids like in the novel

7 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Lol...  

When u put lixin.. I thought is liqin. 

Actually is zhao LI ying + li geng XIN..  Were in top 2

Lol....  Hahahahahaha :D

kekeke

I thought of GengYing, but that just weird, Or YingGeng, 

I like XinLi too

Or LinZhao , ZhaoLin?

We can do #whatever kekekeke

8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I too liked Legend of chusen.. There were no kissing scenes.. But their love was kinda innocent or longing to be united which they knew could never happen. I loved both seasons .the scenes looked beautiful. The storyline was good n editing. But couple OTP was less. Still it was a good show. 

Yup in most of his Weibo responses he calls her xing 'er till now. I love that. I just want them to comeback with season 2 and have more lovey dicey stuffs together n end the season 2 with their kids like in the novel

agree actually i love the scene when they sleeping with Mo Er hahaha just can imagine when they have children time hahaaha so lovely .. i ever heard from utube when they have first child ... YWY is jealous with their boy and they have to fight sleeping day with mommy:D

2 hours ago, Hapiangle said:

You can find the translation in pg. 462 and 463 in the main drama thread.. the translation was done by a member there (40somethingahjumma)....

AH. Thanks! I read it. I haven't visit that thread since this thread started. lol. 

13 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

agree actually i love the scene when they sleeping with Mo Er hahaha just can imagine when they have children time hahaaha so lovely .. i ever heard from utube when they have first child ... YWY is jealous with their boy and they have to fight sleeping day with mommy:D

LOL. Also at the part when the first son was born, whenever YWY comes close to it, the baby will cry and XE thought YWY was bullying the baby. He responded "no". Then, when YWY approached, the baby cried, so XE said "see!"  lol. Big mother complex. 

I also read YWY loves the 3rd son the most. Is it because the son always laugh at YWY? 

27 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yea.. no kissing scenes... are they both allergy to each other? hahahaha :D why no kiss? hahaha :D

I keep re-watch the season 1 ending where bi yao scarfice herself.. it was beautiful scene... love the way Bi Yao (ZLY) protect ZXF (LYF). love the way ZXF hold her tight when her body is souless.

It was my first historical chinese series that  I watch where there no kiss scene... I told my hubby that Chusen is my first drama that do not have kiss scene between the lead.. I was so amaze... and yet their rating is high... unlike Lost Love in Time... where the lovey dovey already start in the begin of series... hahahaha :D

Even God Of War have the kiss scene between LGX and Yoona. 

Just now, RealityDream said:

LOL. Also at the part when the first son was born, whenever YWY comes close to it, the baby will cry and XE thought YWY was bullying the baby. He responded "no". Then, when YWY approached, the baby cried, so XE said "see!"  lol. Big mother complex. 

I also read YWY loves the 3rd son the most. Is it because the son always laugh at YWY? 

o ya.. that one is in the novel right?

i love it... why writer and PD din follow the novel... sighh.... the novel was so nice ending compare to chusen novel... and yet chusen writer change the story to make fans happy... they should do the same... sighh...

why changing the story line to make fans angry????

15 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Xin-Yue is more easy to mention hahaha 

good idea... xin-yue... nice naming.. hahahaha :D

but for new ppl join.. they will confuse.. hahahaha :D

like me before.. i conffuse what is the meaning of Xing.. until someone pointing it ... hahaha :D

2 hours ago, monchoo said:

Alo there, so here's our shipper's paradise? :tongue:. Are we posting anythg related to PA over here?

If you notice that pic of LGX with JH, did you happen to see there's someone behind LGX???:wub: Look carefully. Hehehe

@monchoo , do you know who is behind LGX in that picture? I can't tell. 

10 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

Yeah i agreed i have posted that scene on my youtube channel and it gathere 24k views now that is from ep 50 

2 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

Yeah i agreed i have posted that scene on my youtube channel and it gathere 24k views now that is from ep 50 

I'm having a hard time imaging how YWY reacts when his son always laugh at him. I mean, YWY always have this icy cube look. LOL. How did YWY come to like the 3rd son as his favorite. Well, besides the fact that he's the youngest of them all. 

The 3 children. First son is mom's favorite, second is Li Jing's "soon to be wife", and third is YWY's favorite. HAHA. I guess Li Jing's son marrying XE's daughter can make up for his father not receiving XE's love. haha

Just now, dashmount20 said:

Mark Zhao ah???

I only see something black behind Lin Geng Xin....  who ah???

Mark doesn't know Jin Han. It'll be weird to go to a birthday party when you don't know that person, isn't it? 

Archived