[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I am so amazed with some celebrities that managed to date secretly. Their faces are so well known and paparazzi are following them every where. Where do they go? In the house only hiding in the bedroom?  :D Even inside the house, should be someone that can see them in and out the house, right?  

Mostly in their cars as windows all tinted and easy to move around unnoticed so that they can go to another destination to date.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cenching said:

I am so amazed with some celebrities that managed to date secretly. Their faces are so well known and paparazzi are following them every where. Where do they go? In the house only hiding in the bedroom?  :D Even inside the house, should be someone that can see them in and out the house, right?  

Totally agree@cenching. It's really hard for them as paparazzi are always at their heels.

Tang Yixin & Zhang Ruoyun just announced their relationship today after dating underground for 7 years.

Whoa! This thread is super fast!!! :o 

Opinion on the potential PA2....I am anticipating a second season only if they have the four leads locked down but why do I feel ZLY will not come back? She's like some fans who are fed up and already moved on. It's obvious if she does not return we won't get LGX either. Clearly he understands he too needs ZLY to make PA2 a true success. Plus, from his posts on Weibo he seems to be into PA as much as we are! Why mention Eyes of God out of the blue LGX? Lol But ZLY seems more quiet about it. 

I still wonder why the author of the novel has no say in this work. It's insulting to the original work with the crap ending they chose.

I'm dying to see more of their work together! Truly my favorite Chinese onscreen couple, we need you guys together, can you feel it!? :lol:

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

I too love them.. Xiao fan character was not the brooding hero or something pike that.. He was like an innocent child who believed in goodness n bi yao is my favourite female character even she was from evil side but she would do anything for xiao fan.i liked how she was sassy yet she was lovable.. 

I m just thank chusen writer.. I thought bi yao would die but the writer changed novel ending and made her Alive.. Now I heard chusen 3 shooting started but it's not the same cast.. I don't think so it wud be famous 

@icyphoenix I like Chusen too. ZLY portrayal of Bi Yao will always be embedded in me.

Regarding the "no kissing" scene in Chusen, I read somewhere that ZLY did not want a kissing with LYF......could it be because of  http://mini.eastday.com/a/170802211740540.html since LYF & WC are best buddies?   My mandarin is very limited as well so please enlighten us for those of you who can read.

BTW I am luving this thread:heart::grin:

If ever they do end up dating....I think they will hide it like Song Song couple. They seem like this type. LGX just got to stop appearing at local places like he normally does since it won't be safe anymore Lol Go on dates to the grocery store since I can see LGX always cooking something spicy. 

3 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

@icyphoenix I like Chusen too. ZLY portrayal of Bi Yao will always be embedded in me.

Regarding the "no kissing" scene in Chusen, I read somewhere that ZLY did not want a kissing with LYF......could it be because of  http://mini.eastday.com/a/170802211740540.html since LYF & WC are best buddies?   My mandarin is very limited as well so please enlighten us for those of you who can read.

Yea..  I suspect too..  I know that LYF and WC are buddies..  I also suspect that WC did like ZLY. 

do you guys remember when LGX posted these pics? 

4a41ba90ly1fhzscz599hj20j60j6dht.jpg

4a41ba90ly1fhzsczjtqvj20j60j6wgb.jpg

The girl in the middle is a make-up artists, I think ZLY met her in Legend of Mountain Zu bc she follows and is followed by the main cast of that drama. 

LGX said that this was all Xing'er's design (as in ZLY planned the whole thing so he would get scared). 

That make-up artist took a trip this year with ZLY to Japan. She posted pics of ZLY in Japan. 

4a41ba90ly1fet4kv0keuj20qo0zk11l.jpg

4a41ba90ly1fet4ktd322j20k00zkjvz.jpg

There are some rumors that LGX also went to Japan this year, but no one is sure if the dates coincide. 

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

To Share. http://www.bilibili.com/video/av12000581/

He's always so shy around her. In the last bts of PA when their heads touching each other, ZLY ordered him to look at her eyes, he was like how am i supposed to do that. She always seem to be asking him to look her in the eyes. In the bts of the bathroom scene, she also did the same of asking himto look at her first before going away. So cute. I guess she did knew he couldn't look at her in the yes. :)

That video is sooo cute! :wub: I'm smiling 

I LIVE FOR THE BTS I WANT MORE! If only the BTS were translated too! Their BGM of choice:lol: is always on point! 

About the final BTS I didn't know whether to laugh or cry so hard!

Cry: When I see Yingbao like this it makes me cry too and I was never good with goodbyes! They look like they are exchanging vows, especially that practice when they stare each other then break off when notice oh there's people around, sheesh get a room you two!. :ph34r:

Laugh:  LGX is looking a hot mess while Yingbao still looks cute asf haha also he looks like he is enjoying resting his big head on Yingbao's bosom! Mhmm I see you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Then director said OK yet LGX still trying reach for the gold! Touch! Slaps! Wahahaha I'm dead! You thought you sly!:tongue:

Can anyone summarize what DL said about Yingbao?Look at LGX when DL gave the rose, he don't look amused reminds me of YWY at festival threw the candy his Xinger received :lol:

11 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

ZLY is too professional to deny a kiss scene. She has done a lot of kiss scenes with a lot of different celebrities, she even had some racy scenes in one movie and she did them so I doubt this. If anything, I could see LYF not wanting a kiss scene. 

7 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

do you guys remember when LGX posted these pics? 

4a41ba90ly1fhzscz599hj20j60j6dht.jpg

4a41ba90ly1fhzsczjtqvj20j60j6wgb.jpg

The girl in the middle is a make-up artists, I think ZLY met her in Legend of Mountain Zu bc she follows and is followed by the main cast of that drama. 

LGX said that this was all Xing'er's design (as in ZLY planned the whole thing so he would get scared). 

That make-up artist took a trip this year with ZLY to Japan. She posted pics of ZLY in Japan. 

4a41ba90ly1fet4kv0keuj20qo0zk11l.jpg

4a41ba90ly1fet4ktd322j20k00zkjvz.jpg

There are some rumors that LGX also went to Japan this year, but no one is sure if the dates coincide. 

LGX going to japan maybe that variety baby show .. they bring those babies to fukuoka with star cruise 

Dont know LGX loves ZYL or not but he keeps teasing her ... he said her forehead .. eyes .. head all rounded :D

Hey girls ... this princess Liang surely has model body

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4656607.html?weibo_id=4136739629514256

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

Wow he still calls her XE - am so happy!

@icyphoenix,  do u visit weibo and read & understand mandarin well? If yes, pls update us with more juicy stuff abt LGX ZLY.  :D

I use Google Translate.. I visit weibo often

14 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

ZLY is too professional to deny a kiss scene. She has done a lot of kiss scenes with a lot of different celebrities, she even had some racy scenes in one movie and she did them so I doubt this. If anything, I could see LYF not wanting a kiss scene. 

Why LYF dun want? 

35 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

Plus, from his posts on Weibo he seems to be into PA as much as we are! Why mention Eyes of God out of the blue LGX? Lol But ZLY seems more quiet about it. 

I was wondering why he has tons picture of Yoona & AB but none of Yingbao :huh: Until recently haha I see that they like to role play calling each other Xinger/Young master hohoho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe Yingbao probably still disappointed about the turn out of PA? She also deleted the Live Q&A. -_-

16 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Yes heard abt it that LYF didn't want a kiss scene as he's too much of an idol's baggage. (Means that he doesn't want his idol image to be tarnished as fans can be quite sensitive if their idol kissed someone. These kind of fans actually believe themselves to be their idol's wife or GFren)

7 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I use Google Translate.. I visit weibo often

Yeah he always write xin er at his weibo :D lol his xin er he said lol ... when that chao xi feng bday also ... cxf write thnks to LGX accompany him n thnks ZLY in busy day can meet up with him ... that LGX also comment  your boss Xin er .... blablabla 

1 minute ago, monchoo said:

Yes heard abt it that LYF didn't want a kiss scene as he's too much of an idol's baggage. (Means that he doesn't want his idol image to be tarnished as fans can be quite sensitive if their idol kissed someone. These kind of fans actually believe themselves to be their idol's wife or GFren)

I really don't like that kind of celebrity....maybe bcoz I was never that kind of fan too...both parties are deluded....

4 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

I was wondering why he has tons picture of Yoona & AB but none of Yingbao :huh: Until recently haha I see that they like to role play calling each other Xinger/Young master hohoho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe Yingbao probably still disappointed about the turn out of PA? She also deleted the Live Q&A. -_-

I think she deleted her Q&A is possibly she doesn't want her name to be an advertisement endorsement for the show anymore. Yes, in a way I think she was disappointed. 

30 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

Yup LYF and WC r friends.. But ZLY didn't say anything about refusal to kissing scenes. The show maker itself said the story doesn't require that kind of intimacy or their love was not that passionate.the article I have seen it. The lady is related to ZLY, she helps ZLY. She was also seen in the set of lost love in times. So it was speculated that ZLY sent help to him. Plus they r really close to each other. There was also rumours that WC broke up with his girlfriend for ZLY,when he starring a drama with her. 

I too believe WC has some interest on ZLY. In happy camp, he never looks at others, he is all eyes for ZLY. If ZLY is slow,he would help her with tasks. Once she fell down by his mistake, he then gave her easy work to sit n see. When WC was asked abt fav costar he was looking at ZLY. ZLY helped him to beat the question n pass it:D

Archived