[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

45 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

I read somewhere that LGX idolize yoona. But due to language then he said better as friend. 

Yeah i ever read somewhere they say he loves typical.girl like yoona  .. maybe tall n thin like him haha :lol: but zly is prettier i think haha 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, monchoo said:

Yes heard abt it that LYF didn't want a kiss scene as he's too much of an idol's baggage. (Means that he doesn't want his idol image to be tarnished as fans can be quite sensitive if their idol kissed someone. These kind of fans actually believe themselves to be their idol's wife or GFren)

I dun believe LYF like that.. He did do the kissing scene with yang mi. Previously, He also dated lee da hae. He announce it that he date lee da hae nonna which older than him 3years?

46 minutes ago, cenching said:

IF they really are dating based upon their personalities, will they announce it? Opinions, Ladies....I don't know both well since I have never been a good fan...

Girls he ever dated that chou tong yu ... that small tiny girl ... but he said to media she is not his type blabla they only frens but paparazi has their video when he picks her up from airport lol :lol: he even dated that liang princess servant -_-

50 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yup star child.. Aka xing 'er the way he comments on her posts.. He has the most wittiest n funniest replies

Yup he always reply nonsense :lol: that YQ always comments in their weibo if they update status lol 

40 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't know u can call it idolize of something. But yes I heard he used to defend yoona in the initial time when she was abt to shoot in China for their show. It was a scandal involving her kpop member jessica. All the Koreans were bashing her, that time LGX came with the explanation he was the one who wanted Korean actors in his show. And Im yoona came just for the show no other purpose. So he asked them to support her. 

Yoona is a terrible actress, most Koreans don't like her. She never loved anyone except Lee suengi ki.. He is claimed to be her childhood love. They broke up as he was going to military enlistment. She doesn't look at other guys. She is like a cold fish 

I know this info coz I was kdrama n kpop follower at first 

Oh but that legend of zhou yun is the most expensive drama ... japan also buy the broadcasting ... yoona is popular in japan ... 

9 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Girls he ever dated that chou tong yu ... that small tiny girl ... but he said to media she is not his type blabla they only frens but paparazi has their video when he picks her up from airport lol :lol: he even dated that liang princess servant -_-

He date them?  Or just being nice guy? 

9 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I believe LGX wouldn't care. I was reading yesterday shippers on baidu bar saying that LGX use to say that he really didnt care about paparazzis that is how he had so many fake rumors. But now he comes out and calls out paparazzis. 

As for ZLY, she probably only wants to reveal who she is dating if they will get married. I think she wants to get married and is looking for a serious relationship. She once said she wanted to get married before 30 and didn't rule out a flash wedding. 

And the part where everyone is standing together behind the PA logo, how he sneaks up behind her. He could have gone somewhere else. It also seems like he is telling her something. Some fans posted a fancam and during one part she is walking back and tumbles and he catches her by the waist and helps her keep walking. 

OMG! I was thinking too that he is being careful now! Probably he cannot enjoy going out alone now? Or because if they were really dating 

A: he needs to be careful for Yingbao 

B: don't want scandal with other female cause your boo will find out :tongue:

dang wish we could see that clip he is so attentive towards her, and I notice that if he look at another girl and Yingbao looks at him, he straight up looks away quick at looks at her huhuhu 

3 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Yeah she eats everything hahaha :lol:

Is it due to shan shan series? 

7 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Yup he always reply nonsense :lol: that YQ always comments in their weibo if they update status lol 

Oh but that legend of zhou yun is the most expensive drama ... japan also buy the broadcasting ... yoona is popular in japan ... 

They shoot 60ep but cut and only air 45 eps. Dunno what happen to the 15 eps. 

9 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Yoona is popular in Japan coz of jang kuen suk.she starred with him in a drama called love rain which was a hit in Japan. Jang kuen suk is claimed to be the prince of asia by japan ppl. So those who star with him become famous in Japan. 

But yoona's acting skills r not appreciated in Korea

5 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

He date them?  Or just being nice guy? 

I guess he dated coz at video chou tong yu kiss him and he sometimes  pick her up at somewhere and carry her thing ... 

If princess Liang servant .. he brings her to his home .. they say meeting his parents n only left his house tomoro morning .. he calls cab to bring her home.

I saw it at utube 

21 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

ikr, when LGX suddenly turned and asked ZLY permission i thought he acted like a boyfriend.  They were young when first met but now they' ve matured and have gone through other relationships to value and realise what they want - I hope its each other.

From your analysis, i feel like LGX-ZLY are already real! 

Do you have the fancam of this btw?  I am just crazy over this couple.

I dont, I saw it on baidu bad and it was very short. Later, I will try to see if I find it but it will be hard. 

48 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't know u can call it idolize of something. But yes I heard he used to defend yoona in the initial time when she was abt to shoot in China for their show. It was a scandal involving her kpop member jessica. All the Koreans were bashing her, that time LGX came with the explanation he was the one who wanted Korean actors in his show. And Im yoona came just for the show no other purpose. So he asked them to support her. 

Yoona is a terrible actress, most Koreans don't like her. She never loved anyone except Lee suengi ki.. He is claimed to be her childhood love. They broke up as he was going to military enlistment. She doesn't look at other guys. She is like a cold fish 

I know this info coz I was kdrama n kpop follower at first

He defend yoona after she finish the god of war back to korea. Ppl at korea said that she went to china because she want to promote herself at china. 

Lgx said that china is the one who invite her to act at god of war not because yoona requested. That what i know..  I think news still there.. 

Well it is past..  Now is LGx + ZLY... Best wishes for both of them..  Hehehe

1 minute ago, Melda Hung said:

I guess he dated coz at video chou tong yu kiss him and he sometimes  pick her up at somewhere and carry her thing ... 

If princess Liang servant .. he brings her to his home .. they say meeting his parents n only left his house tomoro morning .. he calls cab to bring her home.

I saw it at utube 

1. I dont think he dated Zhou DongYu, it could have been promotion for the film bc she denied it right away. But if they dated, that would make it hard for him to date ZLY since she and Zhou DongYu are really good friends. 

2. I am pretty sure that those rumors about the princess' servants are false bc the girl was dating someone else at that time. 

5 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

I saw it at utube 

Oooooo.....  He really playboy? 

Omo. .. Then like that LYF is better for ZLY.. Lol.. 

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yoona is popular in Japan coz of jang kuen suk.she starred with him in a drama called love rain which was a hit in Japan. Jang kuen suk is claimed to be the prince of asia by japan ppl. So those who star with him become famous in Japan. 

But yoona's acting skills r not appreciated in Korea

I dont really like her ... yeah i only love LGX part in legend zhou yun haha

4 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Utubers say he is like that haha he dated that princess liang servant after few months PA shooting ended haha dunno who he is dating now :D he hates paparazi and say they r looking for his mistakes n dating with who :lol: lol 

11 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

Like liking each other for a while now but cant show the public.  There's attraction.  LGX's more transparent.

Hahahaha It's possible coz on the previous interviews of LGX he said that he will not tell if he has a girlfriend or he's getting married. 

Everytime I see forgot his name guy who places YQ, comments to when Yingbao and LGX reply each other I laugh so hard, it's like real life version of YWY/XE and YQ on the side giggling/smirking :lol: 

and yeah yoona is average looking to me but her acting is non existent. The power of SM ENT! That's why I stopped watching a lot of kdramas, too much idol dramas with kpopers. 

16 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

6 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

I saw it at utube 

Omg did he really date that servant girl? :wacko: Then maybe they are still dating??!!  :bawling:

my enthusiam went from level 10 to 4, suddenly I don't mind that YWY is sinking at the bottom of the lake :ph34r: lol

8 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

1. I dont think he dated Zhou DongYu, it could have been promotion for the film bc she denied it right away. But if they dated, that would make it hard for him to date ZLY since she and Zhou DongYu are really good friends. 

2. I am pretty sure that those rumors about the princess' servants are false bc the girl was dating someone else at that time. 

Yea...  Now i worship LGX back... 

Thanks mrsyooknit.. 

I almost band LGX..  Hahahah :D

5 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

I don't think LGX will be a playboy neither is LYF.. 

LYF only loved Lee da hae who broke up with him.. 

ZLY seems more close to WC presently than LGX and LYF.. I know LGX seem close to ZLY in BTS and stuff.. 

I too want ZLY with LGX.. But presently all the news and the reality shows show ZLY and WC r close n there r some other stuff which prove WC closer with ZLY

I will wait till ZLY confirms anything:D

5 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

Everytime I see forgot his name guy who places YQ, comments to when Yingbao and LGX reply each other I laugh so hard, it's like real life version of YWY/XE and YQ on the side giggling/smirking :lol: 

and yeah yoona is average looking to me but her acting is non existent. The power of SM ENT! That's why I stopped watching a lot of kdramas, too much idol dramas with kpopers. 

Omg did he really date that servant girl? :wacko: Then maybe they are still dating??!!  :bawling:

my enthusiam went from level 10 to 4, suddenly I don't mind that YWY is sinking at the bottom of the lake :ph34r: lol

Missundertand missunderstand..  

Ywy will not like. Cant doubt his loyalty to XE. 

LGX not sure...  Hope not like.. Cos his chemistry with ZLY was amazing

Archived