[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

I'm having a hard time imaging how YWY reacts when his son always laugh at him. I mean, YWY always have this icy cube look. LOL. How did YWY come to like the 3rd son as his favorite. Well, besides the fact that he's the youngest of them all. 

The 3 children. First son is mom's favorite, second is Li Jing's "soon to be wife", and third is YWY's favorite. HAHA. I guess Li Jing's son marrying XE's daughter can make up for his father not receiving XE's love. haha

Mark doesn't know Jin Han. It'll be weird to go to a birthday party when you don't know that person, isn't it? 

Then who? 

ZLY?  I thought she wearing white? 

25 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

LOL. Also at the part when the first son was born, whenever YWY comes close to it, the baby will cry and XE thought YWY was bullying the baby. He responded "no". Then, when YWY approached, the baby cried, so XE said "see!"  lol. Big mother complex. 

I also read YWY loves the 3rd son the most. Is it because the son always laugh at YWY? 

wow u have read all the novel so nice ... i dont really know how to read chinese words hahaha too bad lol

1 hour ago, mimimi26 said:

Yes I heard that too, but what is she saying about her Xiao Xin?  He wasn't even at the shooting site, humm so why did she call his name? 

Thanks to AVV that provided the EngSub for this BTS so we got what she said about Wo te Xiao Xin.....hahahaa

Add. @Bambiina, welcome to the thread that provides YWY-XE cracks to our addiction....:tongue:

@dashmount20@RealityDream Can't confirmed concretely but u can refer to the pic of ZLY's Healthy Trend mag cover :rolleyes:

Tomorrow there'll be a celebration for the drama. Wondering if both of them will attend! Praying hard we can see them together soon. Otherwise it's too long to wait for IQIYI fanmeeting!!

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

Thanks to AVV that provided the EngSub for this BTS so we got what she said about Wo te Xiao Xin.....hahahaa

She was saying : I'm going to look for my Xiao Xin Xin (LGX's last name), Xiao Yue Yue (YWY)

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

Add. @Bambiina, welcome to the thread that provides YWY-XE cracks to our addiction....:tongue:

Dun tell me..  That actually zly refering to her puppy dog at home instead of Lin dog..  Hahahaha... 

3 minutes ago, monchoo said:

@dashmount20@RealityDream Can't confirmed concretely but u can refer to the pic of ZLY's Healthy Trend mag cover :rolleyes:

Tomorrow there'll be a celebration for the drama. Wondering if both of them will attend! Praying hard we can see them together soon. Otherwise it's too long to wait for IQIYI fanmeeting!!

How you know there is the celebration? 

You mean another pa conference? 

Is it to celebrate the 4b view? 

1 hour ago, Melda Hung said:

agree actually i love the scene when they sleeping with Mo Er hahaha just can imagine when they have children time hahaaha so lovely .. i ever heard from utube when they have first child ... YWY is jealous with their boy and they have to fight sleeping day with mommy:D

I m eager to see that kinda scenes:D

@dashmount20just now someone at baidu posted the event and they called up to confirm. We just can't confirmed f both of the main leads will be attending or not. (Sorry guys, the event might be hoax afterall. sorry to announce that bcos fans called to their agency to confirma nd haven't got any confirmation yet)

At baidu, there're a shipper paradise for both of them as well. All news i can share here r actually detailed analyses and close observations from this group. If the news shared are not concrete but just close observations, i'll have to apply for their permission to share ard.

55 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Yea.. no kissing scenes... are they both allergy to each other? hahahaha :D why no kiss? hahaha :D

I keep re-watch the season 1 ending where bi yao scarfice herself.. it was beautiful scene... love the way Bi Yao (ZLY) protect ZXF (LYF). love the way ZXF hold her tight when her body is souless.

It was my first historical chinese series that  I watch where there no kiss scene... I told my hubby that Chusen is my first drama that do not have kiss scene between the lead.. I was so amaze... and yet their rating is high... unlike Lost Love in Time... where the lovey dovey already start in the begin of series... hahahaha :D

Even God Of War have the kiss scene between LGX and Yoona. 

I too love them.. Xiao fan character was not the brooding hero or something pike that.. He was like an innocent child who believed in goodness n bi yao is my favourite female character even she was from evil side but she would do anything for xiao fan.i liked how she was sassy yet she was lovable.. 

I m just thank chusen writer.. I thought bi yao would die but the writer changed novel ending and made her Alive.. Now I heard chusen 3 shooting started but it's not the same cast.. I don't think so it wud be famous 

24 minutes ago, cenching said:

The BTS was soo funny.. Poor ZLY.. Her final statement she was gonna find her xiao xin xin or xiao yue yue

18 minutes ago, monchoo said:

@dashmount20just now someone at baidu posted the event and they called up to confirm. We just can't confirmed f both of the main leads will be attending or not. (Sorry guys, the event might be hoax afterall. sorry to announce that bcos fans called to their agency to confirma nd haven't got any confirmation yet)

At baidu, there're a shipper paradise for both of them as well. All news i can share here r actually detailed analyses and close observations from this group. If the news shared are not concrete but just close observations, i'll have to apply for their permission to share ard.

Thanks monchoo for the update... 

Looking forward for their meeting..  I hope there will be another exchange gift..  Hehehe

To Share. http://www.bilibili.com/video/av12000581/

He's always so shy around her. In the last bts of PA when their heads touching each other, ZLY ordered him to look at her eyes, he was like how am i supposed to do that. She always seem to be asking him to look her in the eyes. In the bts of the bathroom scene, she also did the same of asking himto look at her first before going away. So cute. I guess she did knew he couldn't look at her in the yes. :)

I am so amazed with some celebrities that managed to date secretly. Their faces are so well known and paparazzi are following them every where. Where do they go? In the house only hiding in the bedroom?  :D Even inside the house, should be someone that can see them in and out the house, right?  

24 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I too love them.. Xiao fan character was not the brooding hero or something pike that.. He was like an innocent child who believed in goodness n bi yao is my favourite female character even she was from evil side but she would do anything for xiao fan.i liked how she was sassy yet she was lovable.. 

I m just thank chusen writer.. I thought bi yao would die but the writer changed novel ending and made her Alive.. Now I heard chusen 3 shooting started but it's not the same cast.. I don't think so it wud be famous 

Actually in the novel..  Bi yao is not the main lead. She was actually second female lead. The first female is suppose xue qi (zxf senior)  that eventually will change zxf darkside back to good side. 

But supprisingly..  Fans like biyao compare xue qi..  Wakakaka..  Yea i heard abt chusen 3. I wont watch if dun have same cast.

Haiya.. On the second thought..  LGX should cast as main male lead for sheng ming lan..  Why they choose FSF? 

At least if LGX play at sheng ming lan...  I can continue watch Him while waiting PA2.

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am so amazed with some celebrities that managed to date secretly. Their faces are so well known and paparazzi are following them every where. Where do they go? In the house only hiding in the bedroom?  :D Even inside the house, should be someone that can see them in and out the house, right?  

Like song song couple ah? 

No dating issue..  Straight away wedding news on this oct

I wish zly and lgx also secretly date and next year news is their wedding.. 

21 minutes ago, monchoo said:

To Share. http://www.bilibili.com/video/av12000581/

He's always so shy around her. In the last bts of PA when their heads touching each other, ZLY ordered him to look at her eyes, he was like how am i supposed to do that. She always seem to be asking him to look her in the eyes. In the bts of the bathroom scene, she also did the same of asking himto look at her first before going away. So cute. I guess she did knew he couldn't look at her in the yes. :)

Love the clip... 

Thanks monchoo... 

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I too liked Legend of chusen.. There were no kissing scenes.. But their love was kinda innocent or longing to be united which they knew could never happen. I loved both seasons .the scenes looked beautiful. The storyline was good n editing. But couple OTP was less. Still it was a good show. 

Yup in most of his Weibo responses he calls her xing 'er till now. I love that. I just want them to comeback with season 2 and have more lovey dicey stuffs together n end the season 2 with their kids like in the novel

This is the best conclusion we need to give us closure.  Let's hope for the best as I read (which thread now here or drama thread lol) that PA2 with original casts being done by ciwen apparently  (stocks plunge really woke them up lol).

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I too liked Legend of chusen.. There were no kissing scenes.. But their love was kinda innocent or longing to be united which they knew could never happen. I loved both seasons .the scenes looked beautiful. The storyline was good n editing. But couple OTP was less. Still it was a good show. 

Yup in most of his Weibo responses he calls her xing 'er till now. I love that. I just want them to comeback with season 2 and have more lovey dicey stuffs together n end the season 2 with their kids like in the novel

Wow he still calls her XE - am so happy!

@icyphoenix,  do u visit weibo and read & understand mandarin well? If yes, pls update us with more juicy stuff abt LGX ZLY.  :D

Archived