[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

46 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Oh, i think its Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki. :)

MC and GYY also succeeded.  Lets hope LGX and ZLY will too. 

:lol: Sorry for the Lee Jong Ki...hahaha  I think the Song song couple they do dating to other countries...Indonesia and Japan...There is one instance that the paparazzi caught them in Japan...  I think if ever LGX and ZLY will be an item they will be very careful because fans will really get crazy...

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ces8 said:

:lol: Sorry for the Lee Jong Ki...hahaha  I think the Song song couple they do dating to other countries...Indonesia and Japan...There is one instance that the paparazzi caught them in Japan...  I think if ever LGX and ZLY will be an item they will be very careful because fans will really get crazy...

Haha yeah LGX really dont love paparazzi :(

58 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

5fc1b2d0ly1fi6so81v6uj20u01hc1kx.jpg5fc1b2d0ly1fi6snzh97ij20l4cmou0x.jpg

Hide contents

5fc1b2d0ly1fi6so27bgnj20u01hc4qp.jpg

5fc1b2d0ly1fi6so49mpxj20u01hc1kx.jpg

5fc1b2d0ly1fi6so81v6uj20u01hc1kx.jpg

5fc1b2d0ly1fi6snuivc2j20u01hctsu.jpg

5fc1b2d0ly1fi6socao29j20u01hchdt.jpg

5fc1b2d0ly1fi6soduqyzj20u01hc1ee.jpg

5fc1b2d0ly1fi6sogjrg0j20u01hc4qp.jpg

5fc1b2d0ly1fhgv4fv36wj21hc0u04qp.jpg

5fc1b2d0ly1fhdi6tcbgcj20p018ge5o.jpg

5fc1b2d0ly1fhcusakrstj20u01hchdt.jpg

5fc1b2d0ly1fgrticz1uxj20ku1124qp.jpg

@mrsyooknit I really love this graphic vibe fan fic... I think this is the very reason why I became attracted to cdrama...There is something mystical on it...every pictures that was shown was really poetic and symbolic in every sense...I love the underwater lake scene and the one both of them wearing in red...An elegant depiction of romanticism in Chinese dynasty era... 

6 hours ago, cenching said:

Thanks to AVV that provided the EngSub for this BTS so we got what she said about Wo te Xiao Xin.....hahahaa

Add. @Bambiina, welcome to the thread that provides YWY-XE cracks to our addiction....:tongue:

Tqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq for the warm welcome .. I can't read mandarin and I am still not that well verse of MC drama and forum .. this is the only thread I can rely on for info of YWY-XE.

I just love the way LQX look at ZLY ... so intense and so tender ... :D ... I've seen ZLY with other actor - and I think the chemistry she had with LQX is the best .... 

off the topIc

I found zly pretty straight forward in this video.. 

Zly n her eating habits:D

I hope she n LGX too have interviews like this.. I hope they collaborate for a new reality show atleast

Added:its not abt the ship.. I found zly cute in this video.. So Sharing it

LGX is hilarious to watch in reality shows, he's pretty competitive. I don't know much about Chinese accents but when listening to LGX speak his tone is very different from a lot of other celebrities...lol and he has a higher voice! :lol: I absolutely love him in the baby show! Love the first thing he said to the little girl that her mom doesn't want her. That is something I would say too :lol: Any news about the cast of PA being on HC on Aug 9? Someone had mention the cast will be on...

There is a rumor that the cast will film HC, but it is looking less and less likely :( 

Zhao Liying is very blunt and honest in her interviews, she shares that with LGX. 

I find LGX hilarious. I laugh so much just the moment he opens his mouth, his voice is funny. I can't picture YWY talking like that :lol:

48 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

Can someone post the picture of LGX and that loang princess servant? I kusy want yo ppst on my page and clarify everything thank you

lingengxin_new_girlfriend_pic6c.jpg

7 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

There is a rumor that the cast will film HC, but it is looking less and less likely :( 

Zhao Liying is very blunt and honest in her interviews, she shares that with LGX. 

I find LGX hilarious. I laugh so much just the moment he opens his mouth, his voice is funny. I can't picture YWY talking like that :lol:

lingengxin_new_girlfriend_pic6c.jpg

She looks like a typical yoona.. Skinny n model like n tall.. But ZLY is way better than her

5 minutes ago, viktormani said:

I am a super fan of LGX however i've heard that he is a womanizer, is it true? 

I don't think so. The media depicted him as one but I think he is too private to have his life spill out. Plus, his smart remarks towards the media doesn't help him get great ratings. I see him as a very caring guy. I will trust ZLY when she said he is a caring guy. 

Archived