[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

It seems LGX and ZLY filmed more scenes (from BTS clips seen and interview footages) but were edited/cut so not aired.  If Ciwen and PH are intending a PA2 then i understand where they're coming from but getting LGX and ZLY as the leads perhaps was not their plan until they saw how outraged fans were and their stocks taking the plunge.  

if there were other actors in PA the show would surely be a flop, there was no proper storyline or editing. It is the actors that saved the show n made it a success. If they r planning PA2 without original cast, then show would definitely flop

Alo there, so here's our shipper's paradise? :tongue:. Are we posting anythg related to PA over here?

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

The way he calls her xing'er gives so much feels.. His voice is filled with love n it seems natural to hear

If you notice that pic of LGX with JH, did you happen to see there's someone behind LGX???:wub: Look carefully. Hehehe

8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

if there were other actors in PA the show would surely be a flop, there was no proper storyline or editing. It is the actors that saved the show n made it a success. If they r planning PA2 without original cast, then show would definitely flop

Yup.  The 42+ billion online or 12 billion iqiyi view fans may not support too seeing how the current response is.  For me, i only see LGX as YWY and ZLY as his XE.  Hey come on, even LGX still calls ZLY, "XE" and I love hearing him call her XE with that deep Chinese accent of his.  

20 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

damn i see pic that they edited CHang Xiao Fan the man name become YWY role ... just what the hell ... i dont wanna watch PA2 anymore if they change LGX and ZLY ...let the producers watch it themself

Who is chang xiao fan?  Name look like chusen male lead zhang xiao fan.... 

Is it confirm list? 

25 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Yup.  The 42+ billion online or 12 billion iqiyi view fans may not support too seeing how the current response is.  For me, i only see LGX as YWY and ZLY as his XE.  Hey come on, even LGX still calls ZLY, "XE" and I love hearing him call her XE with that deep Chinese accent of his.  

Same..  

I want to see LGX and ZLY back as couple. 

They look great..  Have the chemistry..  Love both of them... 

When did LGX call her XE?  In youtube?  Can share the link?  I wanna see. 

33 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Alo there, so here's our shipper's paradise? :tongue:. Are we posting anythg related to PA over here?

If you notice that pic of LGX with JH, did you happen to see there's someone behind LGX???:wub: Look carefully. Hehehe

Who is behind? 

I only can see black shirt no face...  Is it mark zhao? 

8 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Is it confirm list? 

Same..  

somebody edited that pic... dunno i only know that guy maybe he advertising the oppo r11 ... 

33 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

damn i see pic that they edited CHang Xiao Fan the man name become YWY role ... just what the hell ... i dont wanna watch PA2 anymore if they change LGX and ZLY ...let the producers watch it themself

I post to wrong thread..  Hahahaha

Is it this one regarding ywy and zhang xiao fan? 

20545628_1583771134988058_12396570380843

20507288_1583771241654714_56071576097230

Ywy better... 

4 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

somebody edited that pic... dunno i only know that guy maybe he advertising the oppo r11 ... 

Ooo his name is Li yi feng .

He also handsome. But i din see his chemistry with zly... LGX better... 

44 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Is it confirm list? 

Same..  

Add Google Translate:  When ZLY won fav actress for Golden Eagle award, LGX posted this "My Star Child".....ahem:   "My idol or XE is very Amazing. The best present for a birthday" - LGX sent ZLY this message when she won.

]http://weibo.com/u/1730726637?is_ori=1&is_forward=1&is_text=1&is_pic=1&is_video=1&is_music=1&is_article=1&key_word&start_time=2016-10-16&end_time=2016-10-16&is_search=1&is_searchadv=1

12 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

I post to wrong thread..  Hahahaha

Is it this one regarding ywy and zhang xiao fan? 

Ywy better... 

Ooo his name is Li yi feng .

He also handsome. But i din see his chemistry with zly... LGX better... 

The other actor is Li Yi Feng and he was the actor who played Zhang Xiao Fan beside ZLY in Legend of Chusen.  I guess the FB page was just trying to get response on who looked better and had more chemistry with ZLY. I doubt they were testing the waters as LYF is also famous and unsure if he wud take on the role of YWY but honestly no offence to his fans I doubt LYF can carry the role of YWY.  

I also think LYF had very little chemistry with ZLY in Legend of Chusen.

18 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

oh that chusen is it good drama? 

I like it. 

Some dun like.. 

The love is longing type.. 

Xiao fan is from good clan. Bi yao (bad clan) demon daugther clan. She fall in love with xiao fan.  And xiao fan also love her. 

But because their clan is different so her father dissapprove, xiao fan teacher dissapprove. 

Xiao fan teachers and friend and senior said bad clan is bad ppl so can not interact with them. Xiao fan Said Bi yao is a good person.

The lovey dovey scene is only holding hand,  cooking..  Xiao fan like to cook... 

Part one end with the sad ending where bi yao sacrifice herself to save xiao fan cos the main teacher want to kill him as he saw xiao fan as a threaten. Xiao fan has 3 type of martial art.. 

It is contradict because no one should learn 3 type of martial art...  

Second part..  Xiao fan join bad clan (demon/ghost clan)  in order to restruct biyao. His name change to gu li. His dress from white change to black..  Personality change to dark side. 

In the novel, xiao fan fail to restruct bi yao..  In the end he married xue qi. All fans screams and complain..  Writer change the story line. In the series they restruct bi yao... 

6 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

The other actor is Li Yi Feng and he was the actor who played Zhang Xiao Fan beside ZLY in Legend of Chusen.  I guess the FB page was just trying to get response on who looked better and had more chemistry with ZLY. I doubt they were testing the waters as LYF is also famous and unsure if he wud take on the role of YWY but honestly no offence to his fans I doubt LYF can carry the role of YWY.  

I also think LYF had very little chemistry with ZLY in Legend of Chusen.

oh that man also ever played role with ZLY yah i dont like his face hahaha just ignore him then lol

3 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

I like it. 

Some dun like.. 

The love is longing type.. 

Xiao fan is from good clan. Bi yao (bad clan) demon daugther clan. She fall in love with xiao fan.  And xiao fan also love her. 

But because their clan is different so her father dissapprove, xiao fan teacher dissapprove. 

Xiao fan teachers and friend and senior said bad clan is bad ppl so can not interact with them. Xiao fan Said Bi yao is a good person.

The lovey dovey scene is only holding hand,  cooking..  Xiao fan like to cook... 

Part one end with the sad ending where bi yao sacrifice herself to save xiao fan cos the main teacher want to kill him as he saw xiao fan as a threaten. Xiao fan has 3 type of martial art.. 

It is contradict because no one should learn 3 type of martial art...  

Second part..  Xiao fan join bad clan (demon/ghost clan)  in order to restruct biyao. His name change to gu li. His dress from white change to black..  Personality change to dark side. 

In the novel, xiao fan fail to restruct bi yao..  In the end he married xue qi. All fans screams and complain..  Writer change the story line. In the series they restruct bi yao... 

so now chinese drama trend is having season2 hahaha later i will peek a boo some clips bout chusen in utube hahaha thnks for the summary :D

Archived