You guys can watch his today’s labang here:

A loverboy was acting all macho in front of his fans but the moment SHS joined him live he became all awkward and flustered  :joy:

He literally ended his IG Live abruptly with something like “I’m feel so shy... I need to go” :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Yeah I noticed it immediately that his voice became aegyo when he spoke to her!

HE WAS SO FLUSTERED THAT HE ACCIDENTALLY SWITCHED HIS CAMERA TO THE FRONT! :joy:

I feel bad for him cause I feel like we’re invading his privacy but the fact that he wears Winnie Pooh pyjamas at home............. thank goodness he wasn’t in his underwear or something... that would be so mortifying for him!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

watch him in mv 4men break up in the morning. i dont understand why the girl wants to break up with him in the mv. 

the mv's kissing scene though in short view, the tension of his hotness towards the girl is killing. ( wonder if its in drama, it will be mega killing :elated:). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guys, does anybody of you live in Malaysia?

I’m so envious because Spao Malaysia still has that Winnie the Pooh pyjamas in stock with my size but they don’t ship worldwide  :bawling: I really want that PJ, it’s really so cute. Apparently it’s already sold out in Korea. He did unintentional PPL for them :joy:

sv2wfLo.jpg

https://spao.my/products/spao-unisex-short-sleeve-winnie-the-pooh-t-shirt-pyjamas-spppa49u03-navy?variant=37317205754013

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

His majesty came out of hibernation to remind us he’s still an actor and model. :joy: 

Seriously, it was cute of him to change his profile picture to Pooh and name to “hibernating”. It just adds extra flavour to his already appealing personality.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

The way he looked directly at the camera with those confident eyes was so..... 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also fans couldn’t find this scene in the scriptbook. It’s because Jung Hyun wrote the whole dialogue by himself.... they way the director just trusted him?

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

Isn’t it interesting to see how he was a confident in-control no nonsense type of person in front of working cams BUT in front of SHS he was reduced to a giddy smitten blushing awkward teenager??? :issohappy:

it's the power of hormones  :approves: even So Bong couldn't overcome them :joy:

@aisling @cenching not only does he look super alluring here - his neck thing is sending me to a deeper gutter level like imagining it in leather :joy::joy:spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

44 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

it's the power of hormones  :approves: even So Bong couldn't overcome them :joy:

@aisling @cenching not only does he look super alluring here - his neck thing is sending me to a deeper gutter level like imagining it in leather :joy::joy:

Not again with that bondage thing  :joy:

One fan asked him what is one routine he can’t go without a single day. He answered that it was a prayer before going to bed. I just have a hard time reconciling this church boy with a man who suggested “moaning” and “she was like a tigress last night”  :bashful:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, aisling said:

Guys, does anybody of you live in Malaysia?

I’m so envious because Spao Malaysia still has that Winnie the Pooh pyjamas in stock with my size but they don’t ship worldwide  :bawling: I really want that PJ, it’s really so cute. Apparently it’s already sold out in Korea. He did unintentional PPL for them :joy:

sv2wfLo.jpg

https://spao.my/products/spao-unisex-short-sleeve-winnie-the-pooh-t-shirt-pyjamas-spppa49u03-navy?variant=37317205754013

I live in Malaysia babe! Ping me and let me know what you need :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m watching School 2017 BTS and I can’t stop laughing at Jung Hyun trying to be a tough guy. He gifted his leading lady with a Vitamin set but passed it like tsundere guy he tried to be with “I got it free” except they were vitamins for women lmao :joy:

spacer.png

Wouldn’t mind checking those muscles either  :glasses:

• Like 2

@aisling @kimchimandu

SPAO is a nice brand. Affordable but good quality and well made. They got everything from top to toe. I got some of their items in Kuala Lumpur Pavilion Mall when I traveled there. There is no SPAO in the country I am residing at the moment

KJH and his OTP in School is quite close during filming not sure now. They had many sweet moments. She is very cute and they looked great together.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

@aisling @kimchimandu

SPAO is a nice brand. Affordable but good quality and well made. They got everything from top to toe. I got some of their items in Kuala Lumpur Pavilion Mall when I traveled there. There is no SPAO in the country I am residing at the moment

KJH and his OTP in School is quite close during filming not sure now. They had many sweet moments. She is very cute and they looked great together.

I was quite surprised JH was so touchy with  Kim Se Jeong. He behaved like a proper oppa in front of her LOL. He didn’t seem to be this touchy with any of his leading ladies. He often glanced at Shin Hye Sun in BTS but he just never touched her spontaneously like Se Jeong. But this Se Jeong girl has the sweetest and cutest smile for real.

Also his concept must be making his onscreen love rivals fluster in real life. :joy:

spacer.png

Guess he doesn’t need anybody to draw a fake six-pack anymore :glasses:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Junghyunie is still trying to make us forget about his Pooh PJs.

Nah, no matter how many hot pics you post, I won’t forget it in my lifetime :joy:

More photos from Allure and Esquire.

I can’t forgive the writers for Mr Queen ending but I kinda respect them for this. They let the actors do many ad-libs and express themselves and even phoned the publisher to take out the scene that Junghyunie wrote himself because that wouldn’t be right. I’d like emphasise “on the spot.” He wrote that whole monologue on the spot????

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, aisling said:

I was quite surprised JH was so touchy with  Kim Se Jeong. He behaved like a proper oppa in front of her LOL. He didn’t seem to be this touchy with any of his leading ladies. He often glanced at Shin Hye Sun in BTS but he just never touched her spontaneously like Se Jeong. But this Se Jeong girl has the sweetest and cutest smile for real.

Actually KJH is a touchy feely type of person (not in a bad way). In Waikiki he was always touching his other co stars especially his OTP. Another co star that he was quite touchy feely Chae Seo Jin. Remember the picture of them linking fingers in the public???

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1