@enzek @cenching Wait what? Jung In Sun is younger than him??! Why did I think she was few years older?  :joy: Maybe because she played a mom but she kind of looked older than him in Waikiki.

I think he didn’t know his co-stars were dating in real life when they were filming Waikiki. I don’t think he’d be so touchy and cuddly with Jung In Sun if he knew she was dating Lee Yi Kyung.

Based on BTS vids I watched he was most at ease around Se Jeong and In Sun.

With Seohyun it’s hard to tell because of his condition back then and because they didn’t film anything intimate before he left the drama.

He was most awkward around Seo Ji Hye, maybe because she was 6 years older or maybe because they weren’t spending that much time together as they were a second couple and didn’t have that much screen time as usual leads. Or maybe because she was so pretty hahaha. I think Seo Ji Hye is seriously so pretty.

And finally Shin Hye Sun... He never praised any of his leading ladies’ acting that much before. So I think he really respected her as a fellow actor but came to like her bright personality. Hye Sun never comes across cold or fake and even I have a crush on her LOL. I don’t follow her that much in her private life but I watched almost all of her dramas and she’s just so unbelievably talented and charismatic onscreen. He didn’t touch her that much as Se Jeong and In Sun but he clearly felt flustered around her. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

@aisling

SJH is very formal with her co stars. I watched her Dinner Mate, she was totally professional and formal with her otp despite his attempts to be closed to her.

KJH seemed to be a very friendly cuddly touchy co star but he was never flustered except with SHS. 

Seo Ji Hye does seem a bit hard to approach. She’s got that “cheerleader” aura:grin:

Look at how cool and composed he was even after making Se Jeong heart flutter LOL.

spacer.png

Yeah, even though he was touchy with other leading ladies he still kept his cool boy image. 

spacer.png

But he turned into a blushing puppy with Hye Sun and I find it extremely cute. At first I thought it was just a lighting but no... he really blushed and turned red because of her  :joy:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I haven't seen School 2017 is it a good drama?.

It was a cute drama to me.

They didn't have any kiss scene because it a drama about high school students but Kim Jung Hyun and Kim Se Jong have a cute chemistry and there were many scenes where he being jealous there:wub:

A cute mv:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

I'm rewatching KJH and SHS joint IG live and I still feel the same way the first time I watched it and I am trying my best not to ship these two in real life lol. 

Translation of his Interview for  Allure Mag Photoshoot

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2021/02/27/kim-jung-hyun-allure-march-2021-interview/

I love his answer here.There's a lot of actors who portrayed their roles the same way they portrayed their other roles in other projects. Can't wait for his next project

Is it the feeling of having lots of things you are yet to show others? I want to do the kind of acting that won’t be boring and tiring to the people who watch it. It’s the same every time we watch him? This seems to be overlapping with his previous character, right? It’s the same feeling, though? I want to avoid those. I want to be an actor who can bring his character alive and portray it well, instead of letting the character sink in the actor’s own self. An actor whom people continue to watch out for…I’m making an effort to be one.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Allure interview:

I want to do the kind of acting that won’t be boring and tiring to the people who watch it. It’s the same every time we watch him? This seems to be overlapping with his previous character, right? It’s the same feeling, though? I want to avoid those. I want to be an actor who can bring his character alive and portray it well, instead of letting the character sink in the actor’s own self. An actor whom people continue to watch out for…I’m making an effort to be one.”

This is very true for him. Not a single character he played felt the same. Some actors/actresses play one character all over again with just different name and history but  not Jung Hyun with his versatility. I noticed even his characters’ way of walking was quite different for each of them.

His best projects in terms of his acting are Waikiki, Time, and Mr Queen. I actually think it’s difficult to do a comedy, so I always admire actors who can make others laugh. You can look smouldering or swoony if you’re born attractive, but to be able to make someone laugh - that requires skills. Not many k-actors can balance both serious acting and comedy this well. 

Please choose many different projects to show off your full acting range. I’ll take this as a confirmation to announce your new project by the end of this year  :heart2: 

“Taking too much rest will only be detrimental to your body. 

‘Too much’ is different from one person to another. I don’t want to take a rest longer than a year. It’s already enough with few months’ rest.“

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Allure posted additional photos from his photoshoot. 

Me and my obsession with beauty marks - zoom in immediately:

He’s got beauty marks ALL over his body. Hot damn. 

lw7oiYJ.jpg

I am a bit disappointed it wasn't on his elbow.....:shaq:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am a bit disappointed it wasn't on his elbow.....:shaq:

Seeing as he has freckles naturally everywhere... I’m convinced he has one there too :wink: 

CluBHTA.jpg

1YxcNbB.jpg

His skin is very light even for a Korean so it makes sense for him to have a lot freckles.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

I want to change the main picture on the first post of his thread.

The current picture is this one:

spacer.png

What photo should I use instead? Any suggestions?

I was thinking about this but I guess most people wouldn’t get it. I should pick something more representative :joy:

CXqSDD1.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Jung Hyun posted on IG:

moYp23W.jpg

Translation of his caption:

xJTEgkY.jpg

Not sure what he’s trying to say but him mentioning Bong Hwan just kind of stabbed me in the heart. Sounds like a goodbye post to Mr Queen and Cheoljong.

A different translation:

EDIT: It was a letter from his fan. But the fact he posted it... it means he feels the same, right? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

@aisling 

Thanks for sharing the translation. Any idea what he's trying to say here?

And I'm trying to connect his pic post with his caption.. it gets more confusing.. :poledance:

The photo doesn’t seem to be connected to a fan letter... not sure why he chose that photo instead of Cheoljong photo.

I’m not sure what he tried to say. Maybe he was moved by this fan’s dedication and analysis and that’s why he posted it. This fan’s appreciation of Cheoljong probably touched him because he spent 8 months playing him.

Sometimes the meaning is lost in translation for us international fans because of the puns and idioms.

• Like 4