9 hours ago, aisling said:

*incoherent sounds and noises coming from me*

A lot of more photos were released by his agency here: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30862796&memberNo=35633842

27.gif?type=w500_q75

Mamamiaaaa

I want to be that sweater. :heart2beat:

35.jpg?type=w800_q75

I got no idea the concept of this photoshoot. But they should have made the shirt wet because he poured water like that, then should have taken off his shirt..:naughty: Well just to make it more relevant... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

As if he was hungry he said, guysss.. 

Yes, we could see how hungry you were then, Jung Hyun-aahhhh

We know... we know.... 

Spoiler

Isn't he so cuuteeee :bashful:

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images/tweets in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, skinnyjeans said:

As if he was hungry he said, guysss.. 

Yes, we could see how hungry you were then, Jung Hyun-aahhhh

We know... we know.... 

Isn't he so cuuteeee :bashful:

thank you for sharing them:heart3: lmao it's so funny just reading these - can't wait to watch the whole thing :joy::joy:

@aisling what are you going to do with this information? :joy::joy:

Bae Jong Ok is all of us here :joy:

@aisling he was embarrassed about the moan-scene, JH - that was your ad-lib! :joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Berou said:

M O D E R A T O R    N O T E

It has come to the staff's attention the following rules have been breached consistently despite the moderators edits :

- No quoting of pics/gifs/videos 

- No posting of unrelated/off-topic content. This is an actor thread where fans of Kim Jung Hyun should only post content related to the said actor. Anything else is considered off-topic and has been deleted.

- No posting of more than 3 images/videos/gifs. The rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag. 

Please heed the above-mentioned rules, the staff will take further actions if violations persist. 

Re: @serenilmauve

I forgot to put more than 3 pictures under a spoiler tags just once, no more than once. And we discussed Mr Queen commentary and posted translated parts of it here. Can you tell me how is it off topic? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Berou said:

I didn't state WHO has breached rules repeatedly. Some posters still do it although we edit posts violating rules. 

Mr Queen commentary is more appropriate for a shipping thread. 

In case you are unaware, there is a shipping thread for KJH and SHS actors:

This thread should contain posts only related to KJH, not KJH with another actor or actress.

Hopefully I've clarified enough.

Oh, someone already created thread for Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun.

Thank you moderator!:ok:

i just found out that KJH's agency Ceo are HB and shin min ah. i guess HB who brought KJH into cloy. maybe hey..."if you want me , you need to take my subordinate too". a smart way. should thanks HB to give lamelight to KJH too. btw, NIW heard will replace the lead guy, hopefully KJH will cast in other drama too. dont rest too long please. i wish he cast together with unmarried, beautiful, talented actress please. cant wait to see his hoooot kissing scene again. yes sometimes i'm being pervert ( in a very 'shy shy' way ):transforms:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

correct me if i am wrong, but i believe KJH's agency is O& Entertainment, while HB is the CEO of VAST Entertainment.

HB and SMA joint CEO for O& entertainment back then, until 2016 when he created VAST Entertainment. so KJH is not affilited with VAST nor HB for management / agency.

Anyone has correct information can revised me.

On 3/10/2021 at 2:44 PM, aprodithe said:

correct me if i am wrong, but i believe KJH's agency is O& Entertainment, while HB is the CEO of VAST Entertainment.

HB and SMA joint CEO for O& entertainment back then, until 2016 when he created VAST Entertainment. so KJH is not affilited with VAST nor HB for management / agency.

Anyone has correct information can revised me.

Found this https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/112276/20160115/hyun-bin-to-form-new-agency-with-acting-teacher.htm .... 

Looking at O&'s Instagram and website, they only had a few stars on their list, and I think if I am not mistaken, KJH is their most bankable star today.  I am not familiar with their other actors/actresses except for Chae So Eun who played HY in Mr Queen and Sung jun, though I can't remember where I saw him

http://www.onent.co.kr/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Drama news *Maybe* :).

KimJungHyun is in discussion for his drama comeback w/MBC 'Season of Kkok Du'. A fantasy medical drama of Kkok Du, grim reaper who went on break every 99 yrs as punishment. He use human body & meet the female doctor who mysteriously can order him around.

https://twitter.com/KoreanUpdates/status/1524955800913182721

• Love 1

• 4 months later...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Jung Hyun And Im Soo Hyang Confirmed To Star In New Fantasy Romance Drama

Kim Jung Hyun and Im Soo Hyang will be starring in MBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama!

MBC’s upcoming drama “Kkokdu’s Gye Jeol” (literal title, also meaning “The Season of Kkokdu”) is a fantasy romance which tells the story of a grim reaper named Kkokdu who comes down to this world to punish humans every 99 years. Kkokdu meets Han Gye Jeol, a doctor with mysterious abilities, and starts working as a visiting doctor.

The drama will be a collaboration project between writers Kang Yi Heon and Heo Jun Woo of the unique crime thriller “Less Than Evil,” director Baek Soo Chan of “Alice,” “Into the World Again,” and “Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim,” and director Kim Ji Hoon of “Check Out the Event,” raising anticipation for their special romance story that goes back and forth between the afterlife and this world.

In addition, Kim Jung Hyun, who shows impressive acting skills in each project, and Im Soo Hyang, who has been taking on various characters regardless of genre, will work together to create the most mysterious but romantic season in the world.

Kim Jung Hyun will take on the role of Kkokdu, the eccentric guide of the underworld. For getting on the wrong side of God, Kkokdu has been cursed to lead the deceased in the afterlife and get rid of the human trash in this world by entering the body of Do Jin Woo, a human who looks just like him. While the reason for his endless suffering is still unknown, viewers are curious to find out whether Kkokdu can break the curse or not.

Im Soo Hyang will play Han Gye Jeol, a doctor who graduated from the medical school that is ranked last in the nation. After her mother passed away at a young age, she has no other relatives except for her younger brother. She begins to feel less and less confident due do the cold society that only recognizes doctors from prestigious universities. However, she faces a turning point in her life after Do Jin Woo appears in front of her and takes her side for the first time. Anticipation is high for Im Soo Hyang’s acting transformation that will breathe life into the character of Han Gye Jeol.

The production team remarked, “The passionate acting of Kim Jung Hyun and Im Soo Hyang is making the filming site more lively. Including the two actors, everyone involved in filming is working hard to create a great drama, so we ask for your interest and anticipation for ‘Kkokdu’s Gye Jeol.'”

“Kkokdu’s Gye Jeol” is currently being filmed. Stayed tuned for more updates!

Kim Jung Hyun And Im Soo Hyang Confirmed To Star In New Fantasy Romance Drama | Soompi

• Love 1