17 minutes ago, cenching said:

You and your obsession with freckles, dimples and white trouser that housed great booty and thighs....Even in the angsty drama like Time...... :loolz:

The problem with certain freckles are it drew too much attention to be comfortable with....at least in my case. Every time I met new people, they will stared and ooohh aaahhh then at the end of the conversation they never failed to comment about it. It was not good for my professional life. :piggydance:

LOL I’m not blind. Even if he was throwing up in that scene all I saw was his booty. If they wanted me to focus on the vomiting part, they shouldn’t have put him into white butt hugging trousers. 

Most of K-actors have skinny legs even though they have 6-pack and ripped upper body. But Junghyunie is built like a man with thicc thighs and I’ll never shut up about it.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Just as @aislinghas preference for a certain body part, I really like his fingers lol :joy:

21 minutes ago, cenching said:

I like his eyes.....:coolshades: I have a thing for monolid cute eyes....

Ladies, there’s not a single thing I don’t like about this man’s body. Not a single thing. Even a thing I haven’t seen  :glasses:

I agree with @cenching that Jung Hyun’s best feature are eyes. Especially as an actor he won a lottery with those eyes. I don’t understand why monolid eyes are generally not considered attractive? All actors I’ve ever liked had monolid eyes. Jung Hyun’s eyes what made @cenchingtook notice of him originally, weren’t they? His masterful skills he had over his eyes is insane. The emotions he can convey through his eyes is what makes him so attractive. Also he’s one of few k-actors who has really pretty eyelashes. 

Also what makes him even sexier in my eyes is that he’s apparently really strong. Some actors look buff but they aren’t that strong. You know they’re just “I can’t lift anything” buff. But everyone on Mr Queen set marvelled about his effortless physical scenes - from Na In Woo to Shin Hye Sun. He didn’t need a double for their lake underwater scene, the way he picked SHS in the kitchen made ladies on set giggled  and Na In Woo always gushes about JH‘s super strength and skills.

Also apparently that “fireworks choreography” scene was his adlib again??!!! Seriously, I can’t believe his brain. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

@aisling the thing we can't see can be estimated from his hands which are quite large :joy::joy: ohh my gutter mind

@cenching I actually didn't notice his eyelid - I was way too absorbed in the emotions of his eyes lol

@aisling I hope some kind soul can compile all his adlibs - I really loved that fireworks choreography scene - now I love it even more :partyblob: - now I want to see what the original script is and what all KJH added 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

@aisling the thing we can't see can be estimated from his hands which are quite large :joy::joy: ohh my gutter mind

@cenching I actually didn't notice his eyelid - I was way too absorbed in the emotions of his eyes lol

@aisling I hope some kind soul can compile all his adlibs - I really loved that fireworks choreography scene - now I love it even more :partyblob: - now I want to see what the original script is and what all KJH added 

Some say you can estimate by the size of their hands, other by size of their elbow:loolz: 

I don’t think I’ve ever encountered any actor with so many ideas on set. Many scenes he contributed with his ad-libs became iconic. And the way the director just agreed to everything and went along with it showed how much he truested him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

@Junghyunique - had made the compilation of his adlibs in Mr. Queen. 

I love his fingers as well @shimshimae :joy: I find it sexy, and of course his eyes.... And yes even the hidden parts... :naughty: well actually I love everything about him! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Junghyunique - @skinnyjeans thank you! :heart3:
guys, generally when we learn more about a person we find flaws, how is that we find awesomeness upon awesomeness with KJH :fullofhearts: and I agree KJH is loveable/adorable many times over as a complete package 

also not sure in what context KJH said it but in an interview he said that he's the one running on the sets and SHS's the one who keeps him grounded and stable - I can see that definitely in the ad-libs - they must have a very good set atmosphere for KJH to bring out his creative juices so often 

• Like 3

You know what guys? As much as disappointing the ending was, I’m grateful for Mr Queen. Not only I got to know Jung Hyun and his crazy talent (and his insane body), but I happened to stumble upon the most hilarious and thirsty squad :loolz: 

Sometimes I just burst out laughing reading your comments! I started watching k-dramas way before they became the global phenomenon and it’s always delightful to chat with the same minded people. But I’ve never encountered a squad like you. Maybe because we’re all past those innocent and timid years so we can exchange opinions freely. So thank you for making me laugh and thank you for sharing love for Jung Hyun with me.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, aisling said:

You know what guys? As much as disappointing the ending was, I’m grateful for Mr Queen. Not only I got to know Jung Hyun and his crazy talent (and his insane body), but I happened to stumble upon the most hilarious and thirsty squad :loolz: 

Sometimes I just burst out laughing reading your comments! I started watching k-dramas way before they became the global phenomenon and it’s always delightful to chat with the same minded people. But I’ve never encountered a squad like you. Maybe because we’re all past those innocent and timid years so we can exchange opinions freely. So thank you for making me laugh and thank you for sharing love for Jung Hyun with me.

I know right! Just before the drama ended I was like, I'm going to miss all this fun and thirsty bantering but luckily our collective thirst has become so strong that there's no stopping now :joy::partyblob:
thank you for all the posts as well - I just come by here daily to

1. improve research on KJH 

2. let my thirsty side out :joy::joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I know right! Just before the drama ended I was like, I'm going to miss all this fun and thirsty bantering but luckily our collective thirst has become so strong that there's no stopping now :joy::partyblob:
thank you for all the posts as well - I just come by here daily to

1. improve research on KJH 

2. let my thirsty side out :joy::joy: 

What a pervert!! I came here for a scientific research that will benefit womankind.....:isannoyed:For example how to take good care of your ovaries.....:coolshades:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, cenching said:

What a pervert!! I came here for a scientific research that will benefit womankind.....:isannoyed:For example how to take good care of your ovaries.....:coolshades:

this is very important research - I will whole-heartedly assist you in this scientific research sunbaenim :doggie:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Haha I just can’t catch up with all of you here! I’m also glad that I have all of you to fangirl over JH with me. I noticed him 4 years ago in School 2017 and have been following his dramas since then, but I’ve never really had a squad like this. Thank you for making this place so fun!

Even when JH lost weight during the filming of Time, he never lost his charm and appeal. I’m most amazed with his eyes, and the emotions he carries in them when he’s in character. I didn’t expect to cry at all when I watched Waikiki, but the parts when he got rejected by Yoon Ah, when he was feeling insecure with the baker guy and when Sol’s father came back, made me cry so hard. He’s so good with his micro-expressions! 

Found this fan’s writeup of our JH: https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/theaccidentaldramaqween.wordpress.com/2021/02/10/the-many-faces-of-kim-jung-hyun/amp/

And this one about the blogger’s favourite supporting Actors and Actresses: 

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2020/08/24/dear-kfangurl-who-are-your-favorite-supporting-actors-and-will-they-ever-get-to-play-lead/?amp

• Love 4

Guys, anyone knows a sub version of this video? I want to know this conversation 

on a different note, maybe we should request the mod to change the thread name to Kim Jung Hyun and a-scientifically-thirsty-squad-who-can't-get-enough-of-him to better reflect ground realities :joy::joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, cenching said:

I saw the link in Mr Queen thread but of course I don't remember which page....:approves:SHS has hers as well.....

yeah - it's too onerous to dig it in that thread so just asked here :joy:

I saw SHS one with eng sub - her versatility was just shining through, my favourite bit was where she was flirting with herself - BH as So Bong was flirting with SY and SY reacted like she was scandalised :joy:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Guys, anyone knows a sub version of this video? I want to know this conversation 

on a different note, maybe we should request the mod to change the thread name to Kim Jung Hyun and a-scientifically-thirsty-squad-who-can't-get-enough-of-him to better reflect ground realities :joy::joy:

You can watch it here:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIECorUJOtV/?igshid=k4ci69onc72i

She got a lot of subbed version of the interviews and also the BTS for each episodes. 

JH is undeniably got that sex appeal. :naughty:

Not only his overall body, but the eyes, lips, neck, fingers, arms, chest, shoulder, and, yes I noticed he has firm thighs and nice RickRoll'D....:rainbow: ( I really have to stop...!) . And you all saw how he touched, caressed and hugged SHS, it all looked right, not awkward, but seem right, comfortable.. You know what I mean, right. 

I had not seen Korean actors as appealing as he is. I really never been like this obsessed before. 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1