@shimshimae Oh do we really want one of those two photos being displayed as the main photo for every newcomer to see?  :loolz:

Maybe? Yes? Definitely?  :joy: Why did you have to make me thirsty again. I was doing so well until now. I have to admit the second BW one is my most favourite of all his photoshoots. There’s just so much perfection in that photo.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, aisling said:

@shimshimae Oh do we really want one of those two photos being displayed as the main photo for every newcomer to see?  :loolz:

Maybe? Yes? Definitely?  :joy: Why did you have to make me thirsty again. I was doing so well until now. I have to admit the second BW one is my most favourite of all his photoshoots. There’s just so much perfection in that photo.

ohh - let's put a good and proper picture not just our thirsty versions :joy: - I was just kidding 

the thread was going without thirst so I had to do it :joy::joy: for everyone's benefit 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Here’s the translation of his IG Live from February 25, the part before SHS joined him.

I love a fan who complimented his eyebrows and him saying it’s thanks to him mom and dad. :kiss_wink: His eyebrows were extra beautiful in Mr Queen compared to his other dramas.

QE6vNHN.jpg

Don’t know if this is a short film he talked about in his latest IG? 

• Like 6

Thank goodness he wasn’t really a high-schooler in Jealousy Incarnate :joy: I had to remind myself he was 26 here. I wonder why he played two high-schooler roles when he was already 26-27 at that time?

spacer.png

I laughed so hard at this because Seo Ji Hye was playing 30-35 yo in this drama and he was playing 19 yo. He still had baby fat on his face here. Who would have thought they were going to make one of the most memorable secondary couple three years later?

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

Does anybody know where I can watch BTS for this scene? I can’t find it on YT.

HOLY RickRoll'D

How is he so wide OMG... He and SHS coordinates look I see...   :joy:

He looks so big next to her in modern clothes????

Edited by Berou
Please do not circumvent the swear filter. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • Blob 3

49 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

@aisling @cenching why does he look so edible lol and @aisling I didn't realise how broad his shoulders actually are until I saw this above pic where SHS looks small in proportion and I wish he had a better hairstyle and outfit - probably didn't want much attention on himself - can't wait to see the commentary 

I think he didn’t want to draw attention just to himself. If he combed his hair back it’d be to formal and if he came with curly hair it’d have looked like he was putting too much effort. To be honest I’m beyond the point where I find any picture with him unflattering  :joy: 

He must be working out like crazy to have chest and shoulders like this.

Wonder why nobody else wore a cardigan except these two :glasses:

obwE74y.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, aisling said:

I think he didn’t want to draw attention just to himself. If he combed his hair back it’d be to formal and if he came with curly hair it’d have looked like he was putting too much effort. To be honest I’m beyond the point where I find any picture with him unflattering  :joy: 

He must be working out like crazy to have chest and shoulders like this.

Wonder why nobody else wore a cardigan except these two :glasses:

Not to mention both are wearing the blue color cardigan - well of course with different tone color. B)B)

• Like 4

I wonder if he already wrote a screenplay but too shy to reveal it just yet haha.... He has the makings of a great scriptwriter I am at awe with how good he is just by reading at the adlibs he's done for both CLOY and MQ. Kudos too to the directors and writers for letting him have his way. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I’m so grateful Mr Queen toned down his eye makeup compared to Rebel days. JH doesn’t need those horrible excessive eyeliners to make his eyes striking, stirring and beautiful. Those eyeliners keep distracting me :grimace:

He also changed his eyebrows shape after Rebel. His eyebrows are softer and straighter now. But it must’ve been kinda painful to have all that eyebrow hair plucked. Ouch. 

spacer.png

@cenching He’s definitely a touchy type when he’s comfortable around that person. :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 2