OMG I'm still on ep16.

Waiting engsub for 17 and 18...

So loving this drama..

Action scenes

and

Sweetness overload...

On 11/21/2018 at 4:53 PM, skyina said:

There's a discord server? 

When you guys tweet about OGT, what hashtag do you use? 

#ourglamoroustime 

#JinHan #KimJin 

#zhaoliying 

22 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

haha yes he is so cute thus in the drama he is her boss, but in reality she is his boss. And i'm sure gonna misses their sweet bickering once this drama ended.

me too.

This is my fav modern C-drama.

zhao liyin and kim jin.

Lin Qian & Li Zicheng...

only zhao Liying can make me go back  lol..

I was so excited when they said this will be showing finally this month, thing tho I wasnt able to watch it immediately because of professional stuff...so when I marathoned it last weekend I was over the moon. :wub:

who would have thought, because I didnt lol, I was still skeptical even those times they've been releasing pics and teaser vids. 

but aaaaaaaaaah they're just sooooooooo cute and sweet and all that stuff. fighting stuff is cool, liying is so light that jin han seems to be just carrying a bag lol...no trouble  carrying her at all :D

I already forgot the story in the novel, so I have to read it again, but looks like it indeed

differed a lot. 

this is one of those times I am sooo happy that a series have this many episodes because I would still like to see them together a lot lol :lol:

1 hour ago, thunderman1 said:

How come there are only 30 episodes now? :( No more 50 episodes?  Well too be honest when we reach ep 30+ it starts to drag so correct me if I am wrong, i am happy that it has been shortened.

I don't think the episodes r lessened.. It's still 50 episodes!! 

8 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

How come there are only 30 episodes now? :( No more 50 episodes?  Well too be honest when we reach ep 30+ it starts to drag so correct me if I am wrong, i am happy that it has been shortened.

I think it's still 50 episodes. None of the 4 pairings aren't together yet, and I doubt they'd be able to to fit those within a couple of episodes if it's really just 30 episodes. Also, in my opinion, one of the novel's highlights is the time when LQ and LZC got together. They have to go through a lot of things before the drama can end, really. 

Spoilers tags please. I don't care about the novel. I want to HOPE for kisses in every drama I watch. But when you know there are some but it doesn't happen one is disappointed. So I would rather anticipate thank you in ignorance when I watch a drama. Otherwise you take away my anticipation and curiousity.

I just watched ep 13 to 20 in one hit. Well ep 20 is still not subbed. But man I cringed at the cheesiness yet was happy to see progress. Not sure if I am  fan of an audience though.

I am confused re NWK. Is he supposed to be the resident evil guy? Or a good guy getting a romance with Grace. There were some really shady business tactics around. It is kinda disgusting. Is it supposed to actually that the writer thinks is cool or normal business practice?  I literally don't know so wanted to ask.

5 hours ago, serenitygrace13 said:

I was browsing through the novel and just randomly chose chapter 50 ....lol...that chapter was intense and the others after that "fans myself"

wondering  if they will be able to incorporate the love scenes tho lol B):P

Yeah I wish they would too but I don't think they will as they never did with the other novels which also had quite a few steamy scenes. Sadly. Haha!

Archived