[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

He is gaining more international fans too!! U have to check out twitter all the ppl are praising his acting n looks n chemistry with his boss!! Hope JH has more good projects like this!! 

Who would have thought JH can get so macho with his militariness especially with his fighting scenes, i get all excited just watching him fought off the baddies, so ironic bcos when he himself was a baddie i was so happy to see him get beaten up :lol:

18 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Regarding wigs 

Reveal hidden contents

They showed in the preview for next episodes where a goon tries to pull LQ by her hair.. It comes out coz she wears a wig.. I think to differentiate that they showed it like that!! 

He is gaining more international fans too!! U have to check out twitter all the ppl are praising his acting n looks n chemistry with his boss!! Hope JH has more good projects like this!! 

I'm on twitter too and more interactive with other fans. @icyphoenix do you have twitter account? I'll follow you. 

I hope more projects for Jin Han...

42 minutes ago, chengdy said:

I'm on twitter too and more interactive with other fans. @icyphoenix do you have twitter account? I'll follow you. 

I hope more projects for Jin Han...

I'm on twitter too! Have been rambling about OGT since ep 1 there! What are your twitter handles, guys? 

5 minutes ago, skyina said:

I'm on twitter too! Have been rambling about OGT since ep 1 there! What are your twitter handles, guys? 

I'm on twitter. But I'd rather you message me for the handle. ^_^ I warn you you'll see nerdy/vintage stuff. ^_^ And reposts of OGT. Haha

2 minutes ago, neropia said:

I have a disquis for some site I can't remember. But I don't like forum chatting ;_; it's too slow. And I forget to come back. Unless soompi has an app idk about. 

Would be awesome if soompi had an app to make these convos easier. Which is why I usually go to social media and the previously mentioned apps. I had disquis and comment on it here and there. More so for the shows I want to show my love for haha

2 minutes ago, weisserose said:

Would be awesome if soompi had an app to make these convos easier. Which is why I usually go to social media and the previously mentioned apps. I had disquis and comment on it here and there. More so for the shows I want to show my love for haha

Oh and my drama list for keeping up with watched stuff lol 

https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Neropia

8 minutes ago, neropia said:

Oh and my drama list for keeping up with watched stuff lol 

https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Neropia

A lot of dramas. Haha I have a a long list of dramas that need to be watched but I'm only watching 3 right now. About all I can handle and I haven't updated to what episodes I'm at either now that I think about it!

16 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like the girl....did u know that she is actually in her 20s? lols but this is honestly off topic here....come to me at her threads and i tell yea :D

sorry guys.....but what is the take on this drama?

i like LiYing in ShanShan.....still yet to fully walk out from there.....and also flower journey

so far I like her character but it is different from her usual. She has a bit of a cute personality like Shan Shan but much more confident about her skills and way more independent. I am only like 11 episodes in so hard to judge the whole drama so far but I like their interactions. 

Cons for me: background music, some romcom tropes like being forced to live together, one of the supporting characters has horrible makeup like I feel sorry for him, I wish Jin Han was more handsome

Pros: I think all characters are fleshed out so far, the antagonists have good reason for their actions (corporate wars, etc), you can understand how the main characters start liking each other since they have similar personalities and share the same values, etc. 

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

thanks... as far as i can see most of her character are associate with 'cute' in a sense....maybe because she is cute to begin with :D 

Agreed.. even when she's acting a serious character, there's just still something 'cute' about her which makes her character so likeable even when she's acting the villain in The Palace :lol:.

@mrsyooknit I tend to think otherwise with your cons but as for me  -  cons: it's that wig of hers, so very inconsistent but i definitely agree with your pros tho :D.

Archived