[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I m officially loving the three OTPs!! Our main OTP,  gu yan zhi n li jin hyuan n chen chen!! They r all soo cute:wub:.. In modern dramas, I usually don't tend to be involved in other couples than the main OTP but here I m looking forward to the three couples story development!! LQ n LZC r sweetness personified!! :heart:

P. S. NWK is soo evil.. He knows that yang jing likes him but he still takes advantage of her.. He doesn't deserve love.. He shouldn't get Grace!! Grace is such a lovely soul, I feel sad for her!! 

Hahaha seems all 3 OTPs are cute and they all had great chemistry. With them the dramas become so lively. But ofc LQ & LZC is the best, seeing them excites all viewers.

Poor Grace, how i wish LZC's bro didnt die. Ah yes I pity yang jing too. Hope this two has a good ending too.

What I dont understand abt NWK, he dont own the company right? I wonder how can he make the big decision without consulting the head first.

8 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Hahaha seems all 3 OTPs are cute and they all had great chemistry. With them the dramas become so lively. But ofc LQ & LZC is the best, seeing them excites all viewers.

Poor Grace, how i wish LZC's bro didnt die. Ah yes I pity yang jing too. Hope this two has a good ending too.

What I dont understand abt NWK, he dont own the company right yet he make the decision like he is the owner,

He wants to own it.. He is a selfish man just thinks abt himself if anything wrong happens to him, he thinks that is unfair but he does it to others than its fair game.. He wants to keep Xin Bao rui under his thumb, I guess he wanted to do this for Wen Da too but he didn't succeed!! I didn't like him using Yang Jing!! 

Yes LZC's brother was kind n gentleman perfect for Grace!! Their love story is soo heart warming.. I don't think NWK will love Grace like that..  I want Grace to have a good partner!! It's unfair for Grace to get the worst whereas she is the best!! 

I m loving chen chen couple interactions!! Cheng zheng is soo gunny!! Chen Ya Yi will surely keep him under her :lol:.. LZC n LQ r totally cool n adorable dorky couple.. Gu Yan Zhi likes LJY, LJY too likes him n protects him but due to her tough attitude she can't see it!! 

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

He wants to own it.. He is a selfish man just thinks abt himself if anything wrong happens to him, he thinks that is unfair but he does it to others than its fair game.. He wants to keep Xin Bao rui under his thumb, I guess he wanted to do this for Wen Da too but he didn't succeed!! I didn't like him using Yang Jing!! 

Yes LZC's brother was kind n gentleman perfect for Grace!! Their love story is soo heart warming.. I don't think NWK will love Grace like that..  I want Grace to have a good partner!! It's unfair for Grace to get the worst whereas she is the best!! 

I m loving chen chen couple interactions!! Cheng zheng is soo gunny!! Chen Ya Yi will surely keep him under her :lol:.. LZC n LQ r totally cool n adorable dorky couple.. Gu Yan Zhi likes LJY, LJY too likes him n protects him but due to her tough attitude she can't see it!! 

I think LQ's bro LMC still single right? If so than would he be a great partner to Grace :rolleyes:

I was laughing at CZ too... haha it's said he is a playboy yet being fooled by Ya Yi, i'll be looking forward to this cute hilarious loving Chens. :lol: Ah yes GYZ is attracted to pampered naughty LJY and so cute that he cant says no to her. :P Correct LZC & LQ makes the most adorable dorky couple, can never get tired watching the way they flirt. :tounge_wink:

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

LQ n LZC don't know the word called cooling down!! What is NWK cooking now!! 

Cieeee, LQ and LZC.. oh my I still cant get enough with them.

Btw do u think NWK succeed in running the restaurant, he seems to have different agenda behind opening the restaurant? I'm sure sooner or later he will be caught for his bad and evil doing.

Next epi seems LZC being kidnap, wonder who caught him?

9 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

I think LQ's bro LMC still single right? If so than would he be a great partner to Grace :rolleyes:

I was laughing at CZ too... haha it's said he is a playboy yet being fooled by Ya Yi, i'll be looking forward to this cute hilarious loving Chens. :lol: Ah yes GYZ is attracted to pampered naughty LJY and so cute that he cant says no to her. :P Correct LZC & LQ makes the most adorable dorky couple, can never get tired watching the way they flirt. :tounge_wink:

Cieeee, LQ and LZC.. oh my I still cant get enough with them.

Btw do u think NWK succeed in running the restaurant, he seems to have different agenda behind opening the restaurant? I'm sure sooner or later he will be caught for his bad and evil doing.

Next epi seems LZC being kidnap, wonder who caught him?

Lmao I had the same thinking.. He is a wise man can we have him paired to Grace? Can he come back from america for Grace lolz:lol:.. We r gonna create a new OTP it seems lolz!! 

LZC seems to be kidnapped by that previous villian guys!! I think NWK is associated to the person who is organizing my wardrobe show!! I guess he will make the Zhus beg him to come back to Xin Bao Rui

LQ n LZC r officially the most adorably dorky couple of all the dramas which I have seen recently 

I´m so loving Cheng Cheng couple....they are so cute and hilarious together.

I agreed with everyone sentiment that grace shouldn´t be with NWK....but from the intro it looks like they will end up together. After all that he has done I don´t think that there will be anything that will make me change my feelings toward him and see him as a good guy. I also don´t understand how Grace could possibly fall in love with him...it doesn´t make sense to me. 

I think they have forgoten something in the plot. In one of the previous episode when the lead was chasing the minion of NWK he gave order to find out who the car belongs too...but so far they haven´t come back to that point. They would have found out that he was a minion of NWK.

51 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Lmao I had the same thinking.. He is a wise man can we have him paired to Grace? Can he come back from america for Grace lolz:lol:.. We r gonna create a new OTP it seems lolz!! 

LZC seems to be kidnapped by that previous villian guys!! I think NWK is associated to the person who is organizing my wardrobe show!! I guess he will make the Zhus beg him to come back to Xin Bao Rui

LQ n LZC r officially the most adorably dorky couple of all the dramas which I have seen recently 

Gosh I cant help laughing when u mentioned creating new OTP. I'll dream tonight for this new OTP. :joy:

Anyway just finished watching raw epi 24 & 25 .

Yeah it seems they're the previous drugs villian guys who kidnapped LZC. So evil, they injured his comrades too. Poor LQ worried so much for LZC sudden disappearance.

NWK still want to avenge on LZC. I wonder if he is involved with the guy designer too, to sabotage LQ in the wardrobe competition? We will know who won the competition at tmr epi.

006PYGUGly1fwaxp3mtb3j31xg2p8hdz-1.jpg?r

[ONLINE RATINGS] WEEK 47, 2018

Here are the online ratings for Week 47, November 19 – November 25 (views in million):
1 Our Glamorous Time 1159
2 Ever Night 479

3 The Eternal Love 2 453
4 All Out of Love 402

5 An Oriental Odyssey 330
6 Hi, I’m Saori 292
7 Entrepreneurial Age 244
8 Never Gone 227
9 Royal Highness 164
10 Jing Zhe 143

Source: Xunyee

And here are the ratings for each day (views in million):

Monday 2018-11-19

1 Our Glamorous Time 136
2 Ever Night 81

3 An Oriental Odyssey 73
4 The Eternal Love 2 64
5 Entrepreneurial Age 52
6 All Out of Love 47

7 Jing Zhe 32
8 Never Gone 25
9 The Unknown 21
10 Royal Highness 21

Tuesday 2018-11-20

1 Our Glamorous Time 154
2 The Eternal Love 2 108
3 Hi, I’m Saori 65
4 All Out of Love 50
5 Entrepreneurial Age 42
6 An Oriental Odyssey 38
7 Never Gone 34
8 Royal Highness 29
9 Jing Zhe 29
10 Ever Night 21

Wednesday 2018-11-21

1 Our Glamorous Time 166
2 All Out of Love 74
3 The Eternal Love 2 68
4 Ever Night 51
5 Entrepreneurial Age 43
6 Never Gone 37
7 Hi, I’m Saori 24
8 Jing Zhe 22
9 Royal Highness 21
10 The Family 19

Thursday 2018-11-22

1 Our Glamorous Time 162
2 All Out of Love 96
3 Ever Night 89
4 Hi, I’m Saori 41
5 The Eternal Love 2 38
6 The Unknown 31
7 Never Gone 30
8 An Oriental Odyssey 29
9 Royal Highness 22
10 The Family 19

Friday 2018-11-23

1 Our Glamorous Time 169
2 Ever Night 101
3 Hi, I’m Saori 72
4 An Oriental Odyssey 66
5 The Eternal Love 2 63
6 All Out of Love 55
7 Never Gone 36
8 When We Were Young 34
9 Royal Highness 27
10 Entrepreneurial Age 25

Saturday 2018-11-24

1 Our Glamorous Time 193
2 Ever Night 86
3 An Oriental Odyssey 66
4 The Eternal Love 2 57
5 Entrepreneurial Age 46
6 All Out of Love 43
7 When We Were Young 42
8 Hi, I’m Saori 37
9 Never Gone 34
10 The Unknown 25

Sunday 2018-11-25

1 Our Glamorous Time 179
2 The Demon Master 91
3 An Oriental Odyssey 56
4 The Eternal Love 2 55
5 Ever Night 50
6 Hi, I’m Saori 46
7 When We Were Young 38
8 All Out of Love 37
9 Never Gone 32

Cr:cdramabase

Just now watched 24 episode with subs n 25 raw!! 

Chen zheng helping out Gu Yan Zhi for his love for Li Jin Yuan!! :phew:.. Chen Zheng is soo funny!! Chen chen moments r soo cute!! LQ n LZC r not ready to leave each other even for competition:sweatingbullets:.. Go yan zhi proposing LJY was soo funny lmao!! :lol:..

Why am I thinking that NWK is behind LQ's design fraud case too!! Anyways I don't like NWK going near Grace!! Is Yan Jing blind that she can't even see the look NWK was giving the ad with Grace!! Anyways NWK will pretend to be more righteous in some episodes ahead I guess!! It doesn't feel right !! NWK is soo talented but all his talents r waste coz he such a jerk!! 

I sooo hate jin han in PA lol 

so opposite now, I love him in his character  in glamorous time..

and as much as I love zhao in her period dramas it's still refreshing to see her be cute and adorable in modern dramas

LQ and LZC sweetness and cuteness will be the death of me I tell you and looks like it theres more to come lol thank god their chemistry worked

Agree seems sub very slow today, ep 25 is still not done.

Anyway I've done watching live ep 26 n 27, nice episodes with so many lovely lovey dovey n dorky moments beween LQ n LZC. Funny hilarious chemistry from the Chens too, but poor Gu Yanzhi running after LJ.:lol:

@icyphoenixsame with u, i felt NWK was behind LQ's fraud design, i wonder if he conspire with the 1st contestant guy. But nevertheless he won the Wardrobe challenge,  but I think if LZC was not caught LQ will be the champion. Seems NWK returned back to XBR. Can't see him change to be a good guy, i'm sure there will many more avenge n conspiracy from him.

Btw I wonder who is that new character in the next episode. She seems to know NWK too n starts to create trouble at Aida.

@serenitygrace13agree with u, in PA we don't like JH as he act as villian, but this time is different, more good looking n handsome too :D

Archived