[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Amanda girl has this 'i'm mightier than thou' attitude as if she's the best designer in the world to treat LQ & Yayi like they r beneath her when she's probably being sent by FANCY's boss to learn a thing or 2 from LQ, i mean FANCY's boss was really impressed with LQ's work that Amanda was sent there to work with LQ and to perhaps strengthen the ties between AIDA & FANCY..another antagonist is being added to get us on our nerves :angry:.

Now i understand y SARFT has approved this show for the 40th anniversary to commemorate China, this drama is really about promoting China, seems like LQ is really passionate about having her designs showcasing China.  I had wondered about this b4 bcos i didn't recall reading anything in the novel concerning much about China.

18 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

This Amanda girl has this 'i'm mightier than thou' attitude as if she's the best designer in the world to treat LQ & Yayi like they r beneath her when she's probably being sent by FANCY's boss to learn a thing or 2 from LQ, i mean FANCY's boss was really impressed with LQ's work that Amanda was sent there to work with LQ and to perhaps strengthen the ties between AIDA & FANCY..another antagonist is being added to get us on our nerves :angry:.

Now i understand y SARFT has approved this show for the 40th anniversary to commemorate China, this drama is really about promoting China, seems like LQ is really passionate about having her designs showcasing China.  I had wondered about this b4 bcos i didn't recall reading anything in the novel concerning much about China.

Same. I dread the scenes with Amanda. As if it isn't enough that we have NWK always trying to do underhanded things and create more issues for AIDA and our leads. I wish they could just deal with her and send her off. ugh :expressionless:

Seriously... I dont like NWK... I dont see how can he love someone. N he actually use love for archieve anything... First i see amanda not very bad but she very arrogant... Then NWK try to approve amanda n always use mean tactic try  to separate people that support LZC... I dont know if i can like him after this... n grace why now i think i dont like her.... maybe because she close with NWK and forget about her revenge... Haha...

For CZ now i very like the interaction between him n YaYi.. I want to see more about this two... 

N LZC n LQ they always sweet n cute... At first i wonder how can i like this drama... Like i like the novel. How can they surprise me... Now i forget how the story in novel... N i really enjoy the story...

Hi everyone,

I am new on this thread. I've been waiting on this drama ever since I heard it was coming out like last summer. I watched the first 4 episodes and waited until now to watch. I binge watched all the way up to episode 24 in two nights. It's soo good and man! Jin Han is pulling off that sexy military guy. Totally loving him playing LZC and it's a great match to Zanilia, too.

I know I am late, but I hope to enjoy the rest of this journey with you all. :lol:

5 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Why did i felt that Amanda cannot be trusted. She seems not to like the r/ship between LQ n LZC,  i wonder if she wants to kick n destroy LQ thus conquer Aida n LZC same time.

Could be there's no SARFT in the novel at that time, mbe they just add on to intro as guide for better knowledge on China current policy now. 

@weisserose @minoku2209 agree, i hope they send her off soon, she seems like a 'bully' and wants to create trouble for IADA and our couple..not sure y it seemed to bother her so much when she realized LQ and LZC  r a couple, maybe she doesn't approve of the boss and one of his staffs  in relationship or she herself likes LZC (which wouldn't make sense bcos she barely knows him, i think)?

1 hour ago, minoku2209 said:

He loves hugging her like this :wub:

46920224_2155722127792953_60430464431979

I want to be hug like this too. LOL..

so sweet.... aaayyyyiiieeee....

2 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Sweet moment on a ship, LQ n LZC

46763270_2155797801118719_2302488991942846804237_2155798011118698_28824341395443

Hide contents

46961272_2155798041118695_1437103285671546787683_2155798357785330_3963058150419946820693_2155798331118666_2824831137682047037683_2155798364451996_46309111639226

Lin Qian

Li Zicheng

Side view..

Hugs..

Why so gorgeous...

11 hours ago, fynaeira said:

Seriously... I dont like NWK... I dont see how can he love someone. N he actually use love for archieve anything... First i see amanda not very bad but she very arrogant... Then NWK try to approve amanda n always use mean tactic try  to separate people that support LZC... I dont know if i can like him after this... n grace why now i think i dont like her.... maybe because she close with NWK and forget about her revenge... Haha...

For CZ now i very like the interaction between him n YaYi.. I want to see more about this two... 

N LZC n LQ they always sweet n cute... At first i wonder how can i like this drama... Like i like the novel. How can they surprise me... Now i forget how the story in novel... N i really enjoy the story...

I agree with you. I hope the development of the story after this will focus more on lin qian than other supporting characters. To be truth, i think that Grace got more screening time than lin qian, which was quite disappointing as the story supposed to be lin qian's story. Anyway, will continue to watch the drama. 

10 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

I agree with you. I hope the development of the story after this will focus more on lin qian than other supporting characters. To be truth, i think that Grace got more screening time than lin qian, which was quite disappointing as the story supposed to be lin qian's story. Anyway, will continue to watch the drama. 

I also think about that, at certain part i watch grace more then lin qian... It suppose that lin qian with LZC... N i hope after this grace and nwk not appear much in this story... N when part nwk i like to skip... Very cunning... 

Ep 30 31 for me very sad... It lost the sweetness and cuteness that make me smile throught the story... But i like the direction of this story... It give variety emotion that make i still want to continue... 

@Leeza Muhammad I've noticed that too. The novel revolves around LZC and LQ more so than any of the other characters but lately it's like they've become more background to Grace and her store line. I was hoping for more of our leads and how they take on the tasks they have before them.  The drama is nevertheless still good. 

Archived