[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

6 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Spoilers tags please. I don't care about the novel. I want to HOPE for kisses in every drama I watch. But when you know there are some but it doesn't happen one is disappointed. So I would rather anticipate thank you in ignorance when I watch a drama. Otherwise you take away my anticipation and curiousity.

I just watched ep 13 to 20 in one hit. Well ep 20 is still not subbed. But man I cringed at the cheesiness yet was happy to see progress. Not sure if I am  fan of an audience though.

I am confused re NWK. Is he supposed to be the resident evil guy? Or a good guy getting a romance with Grace. There were some really shady business tactics around. It is kinda disgusting. Is it supposed to actually that the writer thinks is cool or normal business practice?  I literally don't know so wanted to ask.

I consider him to be an evil guy...he is really despicable...I know that it´s all about competition in the business world...but his way of doing business really disgust me.  He got not integrity...in my opinion he is a coward. He is not confident in his own abilities and used dirty tricks to win....I don´t want him to end up with grace...unless he does something in the future to redeem himself.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike NWK, coz if he does bad stuffs in business for profit, he likes it benefits.. But when someone others do the same thing on him,  he is pissed off.. Like the way he grumbled off at LZC for his loss!! He is such a coward!! He doesn't believe himself to be resorts to despicable stuffs!! But he doesn't remember that what he will sow, he will reap!!.. He can't be a business nor anything!! :rage:

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I dislike NWK, coz if he does bad stuffs in business for profit, he likes it benefits.. But when someone others do the same thing on him,  he is pissed off.. Like the way he grumbled off at LZC for his loss!! He is such a coward!! He doesn't believe himself to be resorts to despicable stuffs!! But he doesn't remember that what he will sow, he will reap!!.. He can't be a business nor anything!! :rage:

I don't like NWK too, agree much he is such a coward.

He has evil heart and used dirty ways to stab and kill others, as long he won and maintained his popularity & gained more profits.

1 hour ago, minoku2209 said:

I don't like NWK too, agree much he is such a coward.

He has evil heart and used dirty ways to stab and kill others, as long he won and maintained his popularity & gained more profits.

The way he acts righteous in front of LQ, its disgusting.. The way he tries to manipulate Grace,i just hate him.. I don't want him for Grace!! Grace deserves better !!

1 hour ago, serenitygrace13 said:

:bawling: havnt found eng sub for epi 22 

Me too!! 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

The way he acts righteous in front of LQ, its disgusting.. The way he tries to manipulate Grace,i just hate him.. I don't want him for Grace!! Grace deserves better !!

Me too!! 

Amen! Grace is such a better person and honestly I don't think that there is anything that he can do to redeem himself let alone to really justify the ruthless tactics that he's been employing. Someone needs to separate her from that toxic situation for her one well being. I'd rather see her be with one of the soldiers haha

LOL..in epi 23,

Spoiler

The scene right b4 where LQ was drawing LZC holding a rifle, the 'conversations' (i was watching it raw) made it sounded like they were doing something hanky panky..:open_mouth::lol:

I also like the the interactions between Chen Zheng and Chen Yayi, so hilarious, i feel like i'm gonna like this CP too.

16 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Me too!! 

I feel this NWK is too ambitious turn to greedy and evil. 

15 hours ago, weisserose said:

Amen! Grace is such a better person and honestly I don't think that there is anything that he can do to redeem himself let alone to really justify the ruthless tactics that he's been employing. Someone needs to separate her from that toxic situation for her one well being. I'd rather see her be with one of the soldiers haha

Totally agree Grace is a better person.

She deserves a good guy and certainly not the NWK.

I m officially loving the three OTPs!! Our main OTP,  gu yan zhi n li jin hyuan n chen chen!! They r all soo cute:wub:.. In modern dramas, I usually don't tend to be involved in other couples than the main OTP but here I m looking forward to the three couples story development!! LQ n LZC r sweetness personified!! :heart:

P. S. NWK is soo evil.. He knows that yang jing likes him but he still takes advantage of her.. He doesn't deserve love.. He shouldn't get Grace!! Grace is such a lovely soul, I feel sad for her!! 

Archived