[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

Latest epi, look like Grace falling for NWK's evil plan. I guess CZ still on NWK side, hope he failed again on whatever plot they did on LZC.

I guess trouble makes LZC n LQ's love r/ship grows stronger.

I'm hoping they found the culprit soon. I wanna see Amanda face too when the truth reveal. 

And wish Grace goes back to reality in avenging on LZC's bro death, hope she open her eyes too n discover NWK's latest evil plan be.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night episodes were nicely done.. The decision to resign was made justly. Like lq's tough and firm principle. Couples were not necessarily work together. As long as you support and respect each other decision, then relationship should be okay, mature and stable. By the way i detest nwk's fake smile. Does he have no other things to do at his company? Always calculate to sabotage lzc whilst cz was used cruelly. This stupid guy never knew nwk had betrayed him and robbed his ankada orders. Poor him. Hope ya yi can resurrect him to be a better guy. 

19 minutes ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

Last night episodes were nicely done.. The decision to resign was made justly. Like lq's tough and firm principle. Couples were not necessarily work together. As long as you support and respect each other decision, then relationship should be okay, mature and stable. By the way i detest nwk's fake smile. Does he have no other things to do at his company? Always calculate to sabotage lzc whilst cz was used cruelly. This stupid guy never knew nwk had betrayed him and robbed his ankada orders. Poor him. Hope ya yi can resurrect him to be a better guy. 

Can you tell me who resigned and what happened?

3 minutes ago, hczabala_7758 said:

Can you tell me who resigned and what happened?

Spoiler

Lin qian resigned last night. Lzc tried to persuade her not to, but she sticked to her decision. She wants to pursue her own brand of design. Clothes with chinese elements and Ai Da can't fulfill her aspiration. 

33 minutes ago, Leeza Muhammad said:
  Hide contents

Lin qian resigned last night. Lzc tried to persuade her not to, but she sticked to her decision. She wants to pursue her own brand of design. Clothes with chinese elements and Ai Da can't fulfill her aspiration. 

Thank you! I’m actually sad they won’t be working together but I think eventually she’ll come back to help him out or it seemed on the preview of the couple of next episodes she’s still at Aida working with Amanda but Amanda seemed nicer to her and it looked as if they found the culprit. I don’t understand anything on the preview of episode #33-34 that was posted on this thread. Do you? If so do you think you can translate it for me? Thank you in advance.

18 minutes ago, hczabala_7758 said:

Thank you! I’m actually sad they won’t be working together but I think eventually she’ll come back to help him out or it seemed on the preview of the couple of next episodes she’s still at Aida working with Amanda but Amanda seemed nicer to her and it looked as if they found the culprit. I don’t understand anything on the preview of episode #33-34 that was posted on this thread. Do you? If so do you think you can translate it for me? Thank you in advance.

Spoiler

I think lzc knows the real culprit is Amanda's assistant and told lq. And lq said it didn't matter. She still resign to be an apprentice at an embroidery centre. Lzc accepts her decision. Lzc plan to take over the ceo position at wenda. Ai da and wenda merge

1 hour ago, Leeza Muhammad said:
  Hide contents

I think lzc knows the real culprit is Amanda's assistant and told lq. And lq said it didn't matter. She still resign to be an apprentice at an embroidery centre. Lzc accepts her decision. Lzc plan to take over the ceo position at wenda. Ai da and wenda merge

LZC alwys make a great decision. Sonehow i think LZC will create another company for LQ to lead.

Anyway more exciting incidents coming up. One of it after LQ resigned, she went to learn in detail on chinese silk embroidery.

8 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

LZC alwys make a great decision. Sonehow i think LZC will create another company for LQ to lead.

Anyway more exciting incidents coming up. One of it after LQ resigned, she went to learn in detail on chinese silk embroidery.

I agreed and it’s good he told grace he will buy her share of aida in that way he has total control of everything.

21 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

If I'm guessing the next plot based on the novel then LQ having her own company would be my best bet. Though the drama has made it obvious that they'd want to seprarate themselves with the novel. I'm curious on what's gonna happen. I'm missing Lin Mochen too. I think he's about to make a comeback. I'm excited for thim. 

41 minutes ago, skyina said:

If I'm guessing the next plot based on the novel then LQ having her own company would be my best bet. Though the drama has made it obvious that they'd want to seprarate themselves with the novel. I'm curious on what's gonna happen. I'm missing Lin Mochen too. I think he's about to make a comeback. I'm excited for thim. 

I've been waiting for him to come back into the picture as well. I love the interaction between him and LQ. It's so much fun! ^_^

7 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thank you. It makes sense now why she resign. I was confused at first, but now it make sense. LQ wanted to create her own brand in the first place anyways, but it wasn't going well for her. Now it is, because she had learn soo much more than before and she knows what to do to become successful.

3 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

Marriage discussion coming up:D

Oh? Really? LZC is thinking of that is going to talk to LQ about it? 

Oohhh! Soo excited! :D

33 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Thank you. It makes sense now why she resign. I was confused at first, but now it make sense. LQ wanted to create her own brand in the first place anyways, but it wasn't going well for her. Now it is, because she had learn soo much more than before and she knows what to do to become successful.

Oh? Really? LZC is thinking of that is going to talk to LQ about it? 

Oohhh! Soo excited! :D

Not until tomorrow's episode. 

Spoiler

34 and 35 Set Preview - Lin: "Who wants to get married! I don't want to get married! My friend said that marriage is the grave of love!" Li Zong: "No, marriage is the perfect destination for love

Archived