[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, aieeze said:

Ok, can I be more blunt here? Did he really use his tongue? I wonder how NJH and JCW really felt while doing that scene. Kudos to them if they don't really get carried away. :wub:

LOL! I am laughing so hard here. Chingu, if im not wrong, again if im not wrong, this is not the first time. You should check out their first kiss. You should watch the clip released by SBS Catch, the No Cut version. Then, you tell me if you did notice something. Hehe

• Like 8

1 hour ago, aieeze said:

Ok, can I be more blunt here? Did he really use his tongue? I wonder how NJH and JCW really felt while doing that scene. Kudos to them if they don't really get carried away. :wub:

hahahah!!! of course they did chingus... can't kiss like that without tounge actions, not possible believe me!! been married long time and passionate crazy kisses like that CAN NOT BE, i repeat CAN NOT BE without tounges sparring hehehehe... sorry for the minors here, get out it's your bed time. adults are talking NYAHAHAHAH. that's what they edited on that YT SBS catch what do you think? 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

LOL! I am laughing so hard here. Chingu, if im not wrong, again if im not wrong, this is not the first time. You should check out their first kiss. You should watch the clip released by SBS Catch, the No Cut version. Then, you tell me if you did notice something. Hehe

That's why he was complaining about the peck kiss, his lips are ready for actions that it's itchy to the max. There is definitely attraction here chingus, we don't know for how long but there is especially on JCW. He could probably conditioned his mind to develop that attraction to help in the filming (that can be done too) or has grown naturally as days go by. It can fade after the drama but I'm hoping friendship remains. Just enjoy the ride so we can all spazz and have fun with these two, no expectations... it's their lives chingus

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, mai5116 said:

I saw the BTS of their first kiss. Somebody commented in YT and even posted in IG of that "slip of the tongue" :lol: at 3:03 but it wasn't that clear because it's hiding in the dark between their mouths. The one I posted was clearly seen because it was protruding. I was even telling myself no way that it could be their lips. My gues is that it's JCW's.

52 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

hahahah!!! of course they did chingus... can't kiss like that without tounge actions, not possible believe me!! been married long time and passionate crazy kisses like that CAN NOT BE, i repeat CAN NOT BE without tounges sparring hehehehe... sorry for the minors here, get out it's your bed time. adults are talking NYAHAHAHAH. that's what they edited on that YT SBS catch what do you think? 

I know right. I couldn't for the life of me kiss my husband that way with only our lips working. Lol! 

48 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

That's why he was complaining about the peck kiss, his lips are ready for actions that it's itchy to the max. There is definitely attraction here chingus, we don't know for how long but there is especially on JCW. He could probably conditioned his mind to develop that attraction to help in the filming (that can be done too) or has grown naturally as days go by. It can fade after the drama but I'm hoping friendship remains. Just enjoy the ride so we can all spazz and have fun with these two, no expectations... it's their lives chingus

Did he really complain? I guess I missed that part. Naughty! 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, aieeze said:

Haha..you are not alone .I keep replaying the 3rd kiss 's slow motion video & 1st kiss's uncut video for countless times .If I am not mistaken ,I spotted To_gu_ also had been used in 1st uncut kiss .The reason I started to ship our Jibong couple & came to this thread .Maybe you can investigate that part & correct if I am wrong :lol:

Edited by pauliza
Try to delete the ig link but dont know how
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, aieeze said:

I saw the BTS of their first kiss. Somebody commented in YT and even posted in IG of that "slip of the tongue" :lol: at 3:03 but it wasn't that clear because it's hiding in the dark between their mouths. The one I posted was clearly seen because it was protruding. I was even telling myself no way that it could be their lips. My gues is that it's JCW's.

I know right. I couldn't for the life of me kiss my husband that way with only our lips working. Lol! 

Did he really complain? I guess I missed that part. Naughty! 

Remember ep 27, BH gave him a peck while he was preparing tea and when he wanted more, she said that's enough for 1st day. Then the BTS of that scene came up and JCW bit his lips and the director said it looked dirty.. he said his lips were just itchy. i don't know how to insert here but you'll find it in YT for sure. it's everywhere actually :)

• Like 8

actually @mai5116 @aieeze in the NO CUT video there is some visible moves,especially in 3:32,you can see it clearly:relaxed:they are so passionate in they are "act" in that scan...also the second kiss is...I have no words to even describe it,so I'll just say DEBAEK!!!!:love:

actually I tried to see what you said you saw on the second kiss,but I didn't see anything...:bawling:

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, shariechan said:

Good Morning, another day to be lost in Jibong's world =)

Are we now talking about the magic 3:33 scene XD I dunno if that is here but sharing anyway ... =)

YEP!!!exactly that!!!:wub:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, pauliza said:

Haha..you are not alone .I keep replaying the 3rd kiss 's slow motion video & 1st kiss's uncut video for countless times .If I am not mistaken ,I spotted To_gu_ also had been used in 1st uncut kiss .The reason I started to ship our Jibong couple & came to this thread .Maybe you can investigate that part & correct if I am wrong :lol:

Oh I'm sorry, typo error. I was referring to the 3:33 mark in the first kiss scene, NO CUT version. My bad. :dissapointed_relieved:

3 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Remember ep 27, BH gave him a peck while he was preparing tea and when he wanted more, she said that's enough for 1st day. Then the BTS of that scene came up and JCW bit his lips and the director said it looked dirty.. he said his lips were just itchy. i don't know how to insert here but you'll find it in YT for sure. it's everywhere actually :)

I watched the clip in YT. Lol! He was indeed longing for more. Naughty JCW. :lol:

59 minutes ago, mikmik said:

actually @mai5116 @aieeze in the NO CUT video there is some visible moves,especially in 3:32,you can see it clearly:relaxed:they are so passionate in they are "act" in that scan...also the second kiss is...I have no words to even describe it,so I'll just say DEBAEK!!!!:love:

actually I tried to see what you said you saw on the second kiss,but I didn't see anything...:bawling:

Yes chingu, I stand corrected. The scene I was talking about was in the 3:33 mark of the NO CUT version of the first kiss.

@shariechan @mikmik @songsongdiehard @pauliza

• Like 5

2 hours ago, shariechan said:

Good Morning, another day to be lost in Jibong's world =)

Are we now talking about the magic 3:33 scene XD I dunno if that is here but sharing anyway ... =)

There's a small bite action there too Chingus.. JCW biting slightly NJH lower lip. hehehe

• Like 7

OMG CHINGUS!! THE BTS....amazing!!

I was reading and researching on JCW's ideal type...

During the interview, the actor revealed his ideal female type.

He shared: “I want to date someone who I can totally click with. I want somebody who can allow me to be innocent like a child. I know I might sound a little bit picky, but someone like a muse who can inspire me is my ideal type.”

Doesn't this sound familiar?!?!? JCW acts like a child in the BTS!!!!! <3 <3 <3

• Like 10

RIP replay button!!OMG !! Finally !!How come they looks so comfortable did the bed scene in front of so many crews.kikiki...look at 0.06 ..JCW ,u want to do rehersal kissing scene  infront of the coma HS ? :lol:

• Like 10