[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

RIP replay button!!OMG !! Finally !!How come they looks so comfortable did the bed scene in front of so many crews.kikiki...look at 0.06 ..JCW ,u want to do rehersal kissing scene  infront of the coma HS ? :lol:

did the PD ask them at 1:34 why they are still on the bed???

• Like 8

OH MY GOD!

I saw the notification from SBS catch but I'm sooooo scared to watch it as I feel I might die from too much.. um.. feels? Can feels kill a person? HAHAHA! 

So I'm currently reading the comments section and everyone was hilarious!!! Oh my gosssshhh!

Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook will literally kill me. Dayum!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, mikmik said:

did the PD ask them at 1:34 why they are still on the bed???

BTS with English sub.Actually JCW asked director if their scene turn out "dirty" /disgusting or something like that .But yes they are still on the bed after director said "cut" :lol:

• Like 12

Oh @pauliza kyaaaaaaa!

The bts is like a 3min vid right? I watched it for like an hour. HAHAHA! I was stucked at the hospital scene for 15mins, as I can't, for the love of all things holy, think of the reason why JCW is play-kissing NJH at that part where kissing is not applicable and at the exact same time DongHa (guy playing the stabby-guy-pscho-Hyun Soo) looked at them. Didyall see his expression? Yeah. No expression at all. Hahaha!

And the next 15mins I was stucked with analyzing the rehearsals. LOL. Yep. I did. Haha. See, when NJH asked the PD if they'd still be kissing all the way to the bed, that actually is a valid and a very innocent question. (FunFact: NJH took up Psychology for the main reason that she loves analyzing her roles. Which is why she's sorta methodical and nails all her roles. This is also the reason why JCW was teasing her about their first kiss scene, he was saying that NJH is analyzing their kisses. LOL.) However, JCW, the naughty one, can't/won't miss his chance to tease the baby girl. He's not teasing her to make her feel bad about it though, it's more of yeah-she's-all-grown-up-now-and-boys-be-warned! Look at his face when he teased her, he smiled beautifully. Another point to be made is JCW has manner hands aka very gentleman. He doesn't necessarily touch NJH if it isn't part of the script. 

HOWEVER!!! We come to my last 30mins. Haha! That bts of their actual kiss? Yep! That one! That's hot. Insanely hot. Both JCW and NJH are very professional actors BUT we can see that they're humas too. Their minute expresions, especially their eyes, and their touches when they kiss.. those are real. Very real. :D 

• Like 20

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/28/quiz-suspicious-partner-character/

:wub::)

You are Noh Ji Wook! (Ji Chang Wook)
You
forums.soompi.com
You’re smart, selfless, and have had your fair share of being hurt. Despite being betrayed in the past, it’s hard for you to turn your back on people, especially if they need your help. You can be hard to read sometimes and may come off being cold, but once you let people into your life, you’re an incredibly loyal and reliable friend!
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, stucked said:

Oh @pauliza kyaaaaaaa!

The bts is like a 3min vid right? I watched it for like an hour. HAHAHA! I was stucked at the hospital scene for 15mins, as I can't, for the love of all things holy, think of the reason why JCW is play-kissing NJH at that part where kissing is not applicable and at the exact same time DongHa (guy playing the stabby-guy-pscho-Hyun Soo) looked at them. Didyall see his expression? Yeah. No expression at all. Hahaha!

And the next 15mins I was stucked with analyzing the rehearsals. LOL. Yep. I did. Haha. See, when NJH asked the PD if they'd still be kissing all the way to the bed, that actually is a valid and a very innocent question. (FunFact: NJH took up Psychology for the main reason that she loves analyzing her roles. Which is why she's sorta methodical and nails all her roles. This is also the reason why JCW was teasing her about their first kiss scene, he was saying that NJH is analyzing their kisses. LOL.) However, JCW, the naughty one, can't/won't miss his chance to tease the baby girl. He's not teasing her to make her feel bad about it though, it's more of yeah-she's-all-grown-up-now-and-boys-be-warned! Look at his face when he teased her, he smiled beautifully. Another point to be made is JCW has manner hands aka very gentleman. He doesn't necessarily touch NJH if it isn't part of the script. 

HOWEVER!!! We come to my last 30mins. Haha! That bts of their actual kiss? Yep! That one! That's hot. Insanely hot. Both JCW and NJH are very professional actors BUT we can see that they're humas too. Their minute expresions, especially their eyes, and their touches when they kiss.. those are real. Very real. :D 

Me too... so Dong Ha was like what's wrong with this people... get a room!! I just come out from coma guys, respect!! NYAHAHAHA

• Like 11

Hi! I'm just a lurker here and on other pages...normally... :) 

I may have been up way too late last night (until about 6am!) because I have insomnia, and I was rewatching the most recent BTS over and over again because they're just so sweet and fun, and of course then there's their completely hot kiss scenes...and somehow in the middle of the night I ended up making a slow-motion, zoomed in version of the kiss scene portions of the BTS video (these things happen).

Soooo I'm sharing it here because hopefully you'll all forgive my weird pervy up-too-late brain and enjoy it too, haha! It's not the best quality because it's zoomed in so far, but anyway...still, it's worth a watch. 

I will just say...there is something happening at 00:15-00:16 that I'm pretty sure should be illegal (and we definitely didn't see it in the final cut version!!!). :tongue: 

JCW has...ummmm...let's just say...unexpected talents...!!! :wink: 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, perpetualjaksarang said:

Hi! I'm just a lurker here and on other pages...normally... :) 

I may have been up way too late last night (until about 6am!) because I have insomnia, and I was rewatching the most recent BTS over and over again because they're just so sweet and fun, and of course then there's their completely hot kiss scenes...and somehow in the middle of the night I ended up making a slow-motion, zoomed in version of the kiss scene portions of the BTS video (these things happen).

Soooo I'm sharing it here because hopefully you'll all forgive my weird pervy up-too-late brain and enjoy it too, haha! It's not the best quality because it's zoomed in so far, but anyway...still, it's worth a watch. 

I will just say...there is something happening at 00:15-00:16 that I'm pretty sure should be illegal (and we definitely didn't see it in the final cut version!!!). :tongue: 

JCW has...ummmm...let's just say...unexpected talents...!!! :wink: 

hahaha..I think ,we are allowed to be slightly pervet in this thread :tongue:

p/s :goshhh u really made my day.I already play & paused at 0.15-0.16 for thousand times :lol:

• Like 9

I truly appreciate this Jiji/Jibong shipper thread because the episodes today are truly heartbreaking I did not even want to watch it:cry:. I feel that our page, what we are sharing here and spazzing about give me happiness while I am waiting for the happy moments of Jibong in SP. There is joy in knowing that this is just a drama and it's going to be better in the end but while we are waiting for it, we can turn to what's happening in real life between our OTP. Their off screen actions and happiness in shooting are different from what they are portraying (as the drama is sad at the moment).

As it is difficult to watch SP at the moment, I am finding so much comfort in our shipper thread and what our chingus are sharing here. I know that many are hesitant to jump into our ship but who cares? Those of us who are here, whether silent lurker or contributing actively share the joy in what we are observing with our OTP whethe on/off screen. Whatever happens after the drama is beyond us chingus, it's really none of our business but in this moment, let's enjoy and have fun:) 

• Like 15

29 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I truly appreciate this Jiji/Jibong shipper thread because the episodes today are truly heartbreaking I did not even want to watch it:cry:. I feel that our page, what we are sharing here and spazzing about give me happiness while I am waiting for the happy moments of Jibong in SP. There is joy in knowing that this is just a drama and it's going to be better in the end but while we are waiting for it, we can turn to what's happening in real life between our OTP. Their off screen actions and happiness in shooting are different from what they are portraying (as the drama is sad at the moment).

As it is difficult to watch SP at the moment, I am finding so much comfort in our shipper thread and what our chingus are sharing here. I know that many are hesitant to jump into our ship but who cares? Those of us who are here, whether silent lurker or contributing actively share the joy in what we are observing with our OTP whethe on/off screen. Whatever happens after the drama is beyond us chingus, it's really none of our business but in this moment, let's enjoy and have fun:) 

Oh my goodness...they are looking sooooo cute together !!:blush:At least this is my best theraphy after watching a very heart breaking episode just now .

• Like 9

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

Oh my goodness...they are looking sooooo cute together !!:blush:At least this is my best theraphy after watching a very heart breaking episode just now .

It's so cute how he flustered n try 2 explain again n again something about 'his action' (he keeps patting his thigh) lol wanting JiHyun head on 'there' ASAP so much JW or CW? :lol: and the director of course keeps teasing him n Ji Hyun joins the teasing team in the end.

How cute this man is, I can't believe he n JH has 8 years old gap. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

It's so cute how he flustered n try 2 explain again n again something about 'his action' (he keeps patting his thigh) lol wanting JiHyun head on 'there' ASAP so much JW or CW? :lol: and the director of course keeps teasing him n Ji Hyun joins the teasing team in the end.

How cute this man is, I can't believe he n JH has 8 years old gap. 

I think  Director is the president of our JiBong's shipper club :lol: ...Yes indeed ,I always forget they have 8 years age gap .Sometimes JCW's reaction looks like he is the younger one :lol:

• Like 7

Here is GIFs from the BTS release today. My heart is still breaking from last night episode :(

And thanks for sharing the slow motion kissing scene. It's HOT. Hope to see more hot kissing scene from them. PD-nim should reward us something right? After last night episode..

• Like 11