[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, aa95 said:

I feel like there is so much to be said about these two : their interactions, the whole faith factor, the kisses, the smiles, the skinship, the comfort, etc but where do we start!? Lol!

I'm a firm believer that the best relationships are those between two people who are lovers but best friends at the same time and thats the vibe I get from these two. 

@aa95 yup there's alot we can talk or share here. Post whatever u want 2 post. I also at 1st don't know what 2 write here but as I couldn't stop this shipping heart so then TADA I already here ... like EBH said... ''Heol... deabak'':lol: This what I feel about them now.

1 hour ago, stucked said:

Exactly. You're full of feels each time you see them but you're at a loss of how to really express them. I'm about to drown from them too much feels.

And SBS Catch is not helping. At all. HAHA.

I laugh so hard when I see the gif pic from @stucked above :D but I couldn't agree more that I'm in that position now. That's why I'm here... he...

At 1st I hesistant 2 post anything here but as @songsongdiehard always mentions that we should enjoy this now. So yup I'm here now. 

And if u watch on utube that related 2 uri JIJI COUPLE, well there are many shippers with good, fantastic comments moreover their analysis in shipping this 2. Aww... I really... really love it :wub:

one of the hilarious comment is they even suspicious about how long for SBS to share the bts of kiss scene from ep 28 :lol: are SBS knowing something about JIJI Couple so they are so late 2 share it? lol I can forgive this comment bcoz this is the prove how shipping them can become something 'crazy think' among shippers. And yup I'm the one also in this ride, I'm the one who is crazy also bcoz of these 2.

And we don't know their relationship is in what stage now. But from the earlier 2 the latest BTS of SP, I can sense some changing of nuance between them. In earlier bts his rough action hand n leg everywhere, really like a kid but now he look alike a bf or hubby who want 2 get 'honey' from his lover, NJH he...he... Yes they still make fun 2 each other, but now I see also they communicate more with their eyes, so intimate. Hahaha... I don't know how 2 to choose the right word 4 this to explain more :rolleyes: and oh... I can see the hand of JCW is more caring and tender towards NJH now, and the changing of him I feel from the kiss bts until now. Well how do u think about it chingu/shippers?

If we want 2 start the talk, how about the question like When u finally come with conclusion that u want 2 ship them?B)

And may I share this loving note from one of JIJI Shippers: 

mochismorePeople said Disney Land is the happiest place on earth, obviously, they have never been in JiJi's world

• Like 18

I was a bit bored so I wrote something, a short fanfic. Feel free to read them and comment whatever. LOL

Oh. I haven't watched the latest episodes as I'm going thru something these days and I just can't watch any angsty episodes at the moment. Hahaha. Which is why I'm a lurker in SBS Catch's channel. Replaying those bts vids is my anti-depressant meds right now. :D

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@aa95 yup there's alot we can talk or share here. Post whatever u want 2 post. I also at 1st don't know what 2 write here but as I couldn't stop this shipping heart so then TADA I already here ... like EBH said... ''Heol... deabak'':lol: This what I feel about them now.

I laugh so hard when I see the gif pic from @stucked above :D but I couldn't agree more that I'm in that position now. That's why I'm here... he...

At 1st I hesistant 2 post anything here but as @songsongdiehard always mentions that we should enjoy this now. So yup I'm here now. 

And if u watch on utube that related 2 uri JIJI COUPLE, well there are many shippers with good, fantastic comments moreover their analysis in shipping this 2. Aww... I really... really love it :wub:

one of the hilarious comment is they even suspicious about how long for SBS to share the bts of kiss scene from ep 28 :lol: are SBS knowing something about JIJI Couple so they are so late 2 share it? lol I can forgive this comment bcoz this is the prove how shipping them can become something 'crazy think' among shippers. And yup I'm the one also in this ride, I'm the one who is crazy also bcoz of these 2.

And we don't know their relationship is in what stage now. But from the earlier 2 the latest BTS of SP, I can sense some changing of nuance between them. In earlier bts his rough action hand n leg everywhere, really like a kid but now he look alike a bf or hubby who want 2 get 'honey' from his lover, NJH he...he... Yes they still make fun 2 each other, but now I see also they communicate more with their eyes, so intimate. Hahaha... I don't know how 2 to choose the right word 4 this to explain more :rolleyes: and oh... I can see the hand of JCW is more caring and tender towards NJH now, and the changing of him I feel from the kiss bts until now. Well how do u think about it chingu/shippers?

If we want 2 start the talk, how about the question like When u finally come with conclusion that u want 2 ship them?B)

And may I share this loving note from one of JIJI Shippers: 

mochismorePeople said Disney Land is the happiest place on earth, obviously, they have never been in JiJi's world

Hmm. I like this.

When did I start to ship them? The very first time I found out that NJH is the lead for SP. LOL. I'm kidding. I started shipping them on that fateful day of their first kiss. Yep. Pervy mind aside, kisses are important to me. If one person can make another person respond like she/he in the throes of passion, they're either genius actors or very lucky individuals. HAHA. NJH, at her age, can actually kiss like that? I'll be damned, nope, it's more like JCW be damned. LOL

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, aa95 said:

I also feel like the intimacy between them has grown over the course of this drama. It's natural since they've kissed quite a lot now and cuddled and all. Plus they obviously already liked each other as humans/friends from the beginning but its clear that the feelings (whatever these feelings may be) have deepened and they care more for one another and are even more comfortable with each other. 

I can't say exactly when I started shipping them but in the beginning I started watching the BTS because I saw some drama stills and they looked super cute! Lol- so I ventured into the BTS videos and it became evident that Ji Chang Wook had a crush on Nam Ji Hyun. He had without a doubt taken an interest in her. I was a bit confused if NJH was as well but I think she was a bit gaurded but I definitely see the attraction on her side as well.

(One day soon I'm going to write a super long analysis report on them but I'm very new to soompi so I'm still figuring out some things - but the report will come! Lol) 

A bit on the kisses: 

I've also watched a lot of BTS of JCW from his previous works and the difference is soooo clear! First and foremost he is obviously a very good kisser but he has never used tongue before (correct me if I'm wrong) - I felt a bit perverted watching all his kiss scenes from before but it was for science sooooo :wink:)  . He had a bed scene in Empress Ki but it was very choreographed and not with much emotion and I watched one of his interview about his kiss scene and he said something along the lines of how he just thinks about getting it over with for the most part. Like to get it right and move on.

But as many of you have pointed out he literally looks hungry in the kiss scenes with NJH and  we can see him keep going in for more and its NJH who has to kind of remind him that they are not alone! Also we all saw the tongue in the BTS of the kiss scene where they end up in bed after - interesting how it doesnt make the actual drama cut because doesn't that imply that the scene did not actually require tongue action. BUT even more telling for me is for the first kiss. The first kiss in a rom-com does not have to be that passionate and definitely does not require tongue - again no tongue makes the actual drama cut. But in the UNCUT version we seee him going all in (lol). It felt very intense and instinctive. Like many people said - they felt like they were watching something not meant for their eyes. It felt like he was giving it his all so that NJH would feel his feelings. 

Honestly when I first watched the UNCUT version of the first kiss- my first thoughts were I'm watching JCW confess his feelings and NJH accept his feelings. That kiss was more then a kiss- it was a conversation. They were both very much aware of the person they were kissing - it was extremely beautiful! 

Which brings me to one of the reasons I feel like NJH likes JCW back- she drops her guard when they kiss. She is very beautiful and smart and at the same time I feel cautious at time. But when they kiss- her guard drops and we see raw emotions from her as well. 

This actually turned out longer than I planned for today - but I honestly can keep going. Lol but I'm tired and I'm going to stop here. 

Still praying for the UNCUT version of that other kiss and more BTS!!!

You have to give us that super-long-analysis-report of their first, second, third and so on kisses!!! :D

About JCW kisses. Yep, he's one mighty-up-to-no-good kisser. I mean, he's the best among the best. I've watched his BTS in Healer as I liked that show too. Their first ever kiss scene(one with PMY), he was sorta reprimanded (teasingly of course) by the PD as he devoured PMY lips as well at that time when the scene only calls for a light kiss as that is their first kiss. He was hilarious. However, in SP he'd teasinly play with NJH off-cam then he'd devoured NJH's lips and then looked at her like she's.. um... well.. I'll leave it all to your imagination. HAHAHA. 

• Like 16

Omo omo..lots of analysis that i need to back read, i'm loving it! Btw, did you guys managed to watch JCW on VLive last Thursday? Wahh, he was asked what is his favourite scene from Suspicious Partner? He answered : the kissing scene! He also mentioned that NJH acting makes all their scenes looks so beautiful. And he said, NJH also responded like an adult (refering to their kissing scenes). Wahh..my heart cannot take it. 

• Like 17

4 hours ago, aa95 said:

A bit on the kisses: 

I've also watched a lot of BTS of JCW from his previous works and the difference is soooo clear! First and foremost he is obviously a very good kisser but he has never used tongue before (correct me if I'm wrong) - I felt a bit perverted watching all his kiss scenes from before but it was for science sooooo :wink:)  . He had a bed scene in Empress Ki but it was very choreographed and not with much emotion and I watched one of his interview about his kiss scene and he said something along the lines of how he just thinks about getting it over with for the most part. Like to get it right and move on.

But as many of you have pointed out he literally looks hungry in the kiss scenes with NJH and  we can see him keep going in for more and its NJH who has to kind of remind him that they are not alone! Also we all saw the tongue in the BTS of the kiss scene where they end up in bed after - interesting how it doesnt make the actual drama cut because doesn't that imply that the scene did not actually require tongue action. BUT even more telling for me is for the first kiss. The first kiss in a rom-com does not have to be that passionate and definitely does not require tongue - again no tongue makes the actual drama cut. But in the UNCUT version we seee him going all in (lol). It felt very intense and instinctive. Like many people said - they felt like they were watching something not meant for their eyes. It felt like he was giving it his all so that NJH would feel his feelings. 

Honestly when I first watched the UNCUT version of the first kiss- my first thoughts were I'm watching JCW confess his feelings and NJH accept his feelings. That kiss was more then a kiss- it was a conversation. They were both very much aware of the person they were kissing - it was extremely beautiful! 

Which brings me to one of the reasons I feel like NJH likes JCW back- she drops her guard when they kiss. She is very beautiful and smart and at the same time I feel cautious at time. But when they kiss- her guard drops and we see raw emotions from her as well. 

This actually turned out longer than I planned for today - but I honestly can keep going. Lol but I'm tired and I'm going to stop here. 

Still praying for the UNCUT version of that other kiss and more BTS!!!

You know I feel the exact same way. There's something different in their interactions before and after the1st  kiss scene, it's like an awareness that wasn't there before. Before it was all playful flirting but after that they give me vibes of being aware of their mutual feelings/attraction.. it's weird to explain just a feeling I have while watching them. I also agree with you that NJH walls crumble when they share intimate scenes, especially in the 3rd kiss she was totally out of herself.

(Btw  I can't be the only one who noticed how careful sbs has beeing in not sharing the uncut version of that kiss no matte how hard fans demand it...)

I don't think they will date before JCW enlistment but I really hope they will somehow keep this connection they clearly share by staying in contact with each other during these long months so that once he'll be out  and free  of the military  they might really explore this relationship. 

• Like 22

8 hours ago, stucked said:

Nope. Hahaha. She isn't as touchy either. She's very professional with her co-stars, especially with her male leads since she was a child actress so she was more of "sunbae" to them though she's a lot younger. In reality, NJH is comparable to No Ji Wook of SP, smarty-by-the-book-kinda-girl but very sweet and adorable. She's not overly playful like those of her age. Extremely polite and humble. She's not into aegyo-cutesy stuffs (she's had trouble doing this, lol)

In Angel Eyes, she's the younger version of GHS and blind at that. This is the drama where she had her first ever kiss, both real and reel. LOL She did it with Kang Ha Neul (5yrs older than NJH) who's both sorry and grateful for it. Haha. Their bts interactions are sweet and playful as KHN really takes care of her like the oppa that he is. This is where you'd see the real oppa-dongsaeng actions. Their kisses feels like as pure as snow. 

In What Happens to my Family, she's part of a love triangle but her character ultimately fell in love with Park Hyung Sik (who's 4 yrs older than NJH). Their bts interactions are like that of elementary kids. PHS is the playful one but NJH is so reserved here. Even on their interviews, cf-making (bike-repair shop) and the drama awards. The kiss scenes are aptly comparable to kids having their first kiss. It's more of a peck, lots of peck. LOL Very innocent.

In Shopping King Louis, Seo In Guk and NJH's characters are more like puppies in love. The kind of love you had in high school, fascinating and cute. The BTS of their kiss scene on the stairs leading to their house, you'd see SIG discussing it with NJH and the PD and then he sorta laughed shyly to which NJH just nonchalantly say, "Why are you being like this? You've had plenty of kiss scenes before." LOL Our girl's a bit of a troll. Their bts interactions felt more like those of same-age friends though SIG is as old as JCW in real life (he's also 8 yrs older than NJH) They have lots of cute moments but never touchy. They did laugh a lot but that just about it. 

Now, with Suspicous Partner, well... We've seen it all. HAHAHAHA. Seriously though, NJH was quite guarded in the early days of the drama. You'd all see it in the early BTS. But, JCW is relentless with his own brand of charm and aegyo. He isn't shy in touching her off-cam. You'd never actually  see the 8 years gap between them as JCW seems to bridge that with his 5-year old self as he always teases the baby girl, even roughly at times. Also, JCW is comparable to Eun Bong Hee of SP, flirty-sassy-firecracker-boy. Their bts interactions are just.. it's my new religion. LOL And their kisses? Their kisses offcam and oncam are the death of me. For real. :D

Thank you so much for detail answer i did saw Shopping king drama few bts and that stair kiss scene bts i didn't find any playful interaction between them yeah kind of friendly interaction offcam but this SP is like there is another romance drama going on off cam :D:D which i am loving... so want them to date even in private i am happy but do date....

Btw correct me if i am wrong SIG and wookie are good close friends.... if this is true than wookie already have heard lot about njh from him as well... :tongue: 

@4nnlov3pink sis thank you for the article link chincha she is pure and fun loving girl... i remember after watching AE i research her specially on google this much she attract to me... so true she is similar to our cutie pie wookie...pali pali date you both :tongue: 

• Like 10

As for my reason 2 ship them: well it is JUST FROM PERSECOND FOOTAGE OF SILLY JCW 2 NJH. Bcoz I never see this side of him b4 then I just conclude that wow... this is too funny n unbelievable he...he...

(Actually I watch n find from other vid but here it is in 00:09 the silly of JCW 2 NJH LOL:lol:

n unconciously I try then to watch the drama, n I'm hooked with their debak chemi, n bcoz I'm curious about the bts, then I watch the bts. Omo...omo... even the bts is more intimate, passionate, silly, funny, childish, lovely, whateva terms u want 2 say. Yup, all of the bts then finally bring me here now chingudeul/shippers, make me sign in to my acc again n enjoy this sailing journey with all of u here :tongue:

And I think we gonna have more talks about uri JIJI COUPLE, we got a lot materials here, thanks SBS catch B) 

O. K how about this???

PDkfeLI.gif

Credit pic: parmma

Aigoo... iron man meets his magnet. 

What is ur opinion about 'this' chingudeul/shippers? My take is, from JCW it's so obvious he is hungry 4 skinship, but from NJH, why I feel she makes some barrier here, b4 she is so freely doing any silly things with JCW but in here.... (well any opinion, sharing, etc....)

• Like 15

2 hours ago, shanzay01 said:

Thank you so much for detail answer i did saw Shopping king drama few bts and that stair kiss scene bts i didn't find any playful interaction between them yeah kind of friendly interaction offcam but this SP is like there is another romance drama going on off cam :D:D which i am loving... so want them to date even in private i am happy but do date....

Btw correct me if i am wrong SIG and wookie are good close friends.... if this is true than wookie already have heard lot about njh from him as well... :tongue: 

@4nnlov3pink sis thank you for the article link chincha she is pure and fun loving girl... i remember after watching AE i research her specially on google this much she attract to me... so true she is similar to our cutie pie wookie...pali pali date you both :tongue: 

U know when men talk mostly it's about women he... he... and I think wookie oppa got some adding info about NJH from SIG oppa he...he... Why I feel JCW has his 'eye' to NJH long b4 they finally meet in drama. Sorry maybe I'm too over analyzing he... blame my #shippingheart :D

And thanks 2 remind me about the article of  NJH chingu and this vid. O.M.G they're match in heaven...

Keyword between uri JIJI COUPLE: #simpleminded #keepitsimple

No wonder just from one photoshoot JCW can say confidently they'll have good chemi on screen. Finally it is, JCW meets his other half, then it's so logic when he said in interview he wait for 8 years n he even asked why he have 2 wait for 8 years to meet her. 

Then the possible thing happens between them after drama is: 

1. Lover in lifetime OR

2. True Best Friend in lifetime

Of course I want the option 1 as the answer :wub:

• Like 16

41 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

As for my reason 2 ship them: well it is JUST FROM PERSECOND FOOTAGE OF SILLY JCW 2 NJH. Bcoz I never see this side of him b4 then I just conclude that wow... this is too funny n unbelievable he...he...

(Actually I watch n find from other vid but here it is in 00:09 the silly of JCW 2 NJH LOL:lol:

n unconciously I try then to watch the drama, n I'm hooked with their debak chemi, n bcoz I'm curious about the bts, then I watch the bts. Omo...omo... even the bts is more intimate, passionate, silly, funny, childish, lovely, whateva terms u want 2 say. Yup, all of the bts then finally bring me here now chingudeul/shippers, make me sign in to my acc again n enjoy this sailing journey with all of u here :tongue:

And I think we gonna have more talks about uri JIJI COUPLE, we got a lot materials here, thanks SBS catch B) 

O. K how about this???

What is ur opinion about 'this' chingudeul/shippers? My take is, from JCW it's so obvious he is hungry 4 skinship, but from NJH, why I feel she makes some barrier here, b4 she is so freely doing any silly things with JCW but in here.... (well any opinion, sharing, etc....)

Ohoo. I'm taking out the vid and the gif due to Soompi rules. So let me paste the gif here :D

PDkfeLI.gif&key=ac90bb03110071112ca18e68 

Okay. It's not just the above gif, generally, Ji Hyun is reserved and knows how to guard herself. She's the girl here. And she's mostly paired with either idols or actors, the extremely handsome ones who has multi-fandoms that can generate anti-fans. But. If I may so, if we're to compare her with how touchy she is with her male co-stars, she's a bit unguarded and sometimes lets herself go, with JCW. Though it's really JCW who's doing most of the skinship offcam.

Case#1 (Totally not part of the script lol)

animation-5-1496306292121.gif

Case#2 (She's like a new toy for him, not part of the script as well)

animation-3-1496306292117.gif

Case#3 (This is right after the PD said cut and everyone said "Good job" to both, not part of the script)

animation-10-1496306292134.gif

Case#4 (NJH is the one touching him, yet the way he looks at her. Damn.)

animation-4-1496306292119.gifanimation-7-1496306292126.gifsuspicious-partner_4_still_tmp.jpeg

And who can forget the below:

ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun-co-khi-nao-lai

The gifs above are from the early days. Pre-first kiss. LOL. There's a huge difference to how they are now. JCW teases her less now. Possibly due to hectic schedule. But, they're teasing are more affectionate now and the way they look at each other are kinda different. NJH can hold JCW's gaze now unlike before. HAHA.

• Like 22

I was a bit bored so I wrote something, a short fanfic. Feel free to read them and comment whatever. LOL

Oh. I haven't watched the latest episodes as I'm going thru something these days and I just can't watch any angsty episodes at the moment. Hahaha. Which is why I'm a lurker in SBS Catch's channel. Replaying those bts vids is my anti-depressant meds right now. :D

Whatever you are going through right now Chingu, I hope you overcome... fighting!! And you are doing the right thing, I have not watched ep 29-30 up to now. I have skipped a lot in the last episodes too but I know based on the thread they are slowly patching or clearing things now so it will be smooth again perhaps in the remaining episodes. The drama has full of twists and drama, that's how it should be... but when you watch the BTS, that's where the real actions are happening. A lot of feels, flirting, playing around, eye-speaking, touching, kiss playing, space invading.. nyahahaha!!! That's what helping me and many other make it through all these rough and sad episodes. So anytime you feel a little down in your personal life, come back to this thread and spazz with us, read our comments (most of which probably are delusional:) to make your heart putung-putong and put smile back in your (i'm sure) beautiful face :)

• Like 14

Hmm. I like this.

When did I start to ship them? The very first time I found out that NJH is the lead for SP. LOL. I'm kidding. I started shipping them on that fateful day of their first kiss. Yep. Pervy mind aside, kisses are important to me. If one person can make another person respond like she/he in the throes of passion, they're either genius actors or very lucky individuals. HAHA. NJH, at her age, can actually kiss like that? I'll be damned, nope, it's more like JCW be damned. LOL

And I bet JCW was not expecting that too NYAHAHAHA! As far as I know about her, she does not have that experience in reel/real life so how was she able to respond so beautifully to an expert JCW? When you notice the kiss (that led to bed scene) it's almost like JCW was teaching her different types of kissing,  like kissing 101... NYAHAHAAH! His kisses were almost devouring her face and I am absolutely sure there are a lot of tounge actions going around while that was happening... HAHAHAHA

• Like 16

3 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Whatever you are going through right now Chingu, I hope you overcome... fighting!! And you are doing the right thing, I have not watched ep 29-30 up to now. I have skipped a lot in the last episodes too but I know based on the thread they are slowly patching or clearing things now so it will be smooth again perhaps in the remaining episodes. The drama has full of twists and drama, that's how it should be... but when you watch the BTS, that's where the real actions are happening. A lot of feels, flirting, playing around, eye-speaking, touching, kiss playing, space invading.. nyahahaha!!! That's what helping me and many other make it through all these rough and sad episodes. So anytime you feel a little down in your personal life, come back to this thread and spazz with us, read our comments (most of which probably are delusional:) to make your heart putung-putong and put smile back in your (i'm sure) beautiful face :)

Thank you! :wub:

3 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

And I bet JCW was not expecting that too NYAHAHAHA! As far as I know about her, she does not have that experience in reel/real life so how was she able to respond so beautifully to an expert JCW? When you notice the kiss (that led to bed scene) it's almost like JCW was teaching her different types of kissing,  like kissing 101... NYAHAHAAH! His kisses were almost devouring her face and I am absolutely sure there are a lot of tounge actions going around while that was happening... HAHAHAHA

And here's two old article about NJH when asked about her ideal types and kisses. :D

Article1. (Soompi 2015)

Nam Ji Hyun Reveals Her Ideal Type Is a Mix of Seo Kang Joon and ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik
Actress Nam Ji Hyun recently talked about her ideal type on the January 14 radio broadcast of SBS’ “Horan’s Power FM.”
During the broadcast, one of the listeners asked the actress which one of her “What’s With This Family” co-stars, actor Seo Kang Joon or ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik, is closer to her ideal type. In response, Nam Ji Hyun shared, “My ideal type is a mix of half Park Hyung Sik and half Seo Kang Joon.”

When DJ Horan asked which aspects of each she would want to combine, the actress explained, “Park Hyung Sik is very friendly and sociable. On the other hand, Seo Kang Joon is a bit shy but has a manly side. There probably isn’t a person who is a mix of the two, right?” as she laughed. This person exists Ji Hyun-ah. LOL

Article2. (AllKpop2015)

Who would Nam Ji Hyun date if given the chance among her co-stars Kim Soo Hyun, Hyungsik, and more?
Nam Ji Hyun already shot down people who shipped her with 'What's With This Family' co-star Hyungsik as seen in an earlier report, and she did it a second time on the March 24 installment of tvN's 'Taxi' while talking about her dating and kissing experience, or surprisingly, the lack of one. Oh. She's really straightforward. Cool girl.

She explained, "I came out of an all-girls high school and I didn't know any guys.  I do have dating experience, but I've yet to try a one-on-one date.  I've acted with Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun, Kang Ha Neul, Yeo Jin Goo, and Kim Soo Hyun. There were times my heart fluttered for each scene. But if I were to have a boyfriend, I would like Kang Ha Neul. Don't be disheartened shippers, this is like a 2015 article and he's her first kiss. LOL I like affectionate people. And we know who's extremely affectionate to her right now!!! However, I've only kissed in dramas," surprising everybody with the last part. She's really cool and pure. I love her!

Addendum: A 2014 article

Another article which can shed some light as to how she really views ideal types and work relationship. :D

Recently, OBS’s “Unique Entertainment News” interviewed actress Nam Ji Hyun, who is currently in the middle of a love triangle in the weekend drama “What’s Up With This Family.” When asked how she feels about receiving love from the two actors, she said, “If you look at it one way, it’s such an honor. Park Hyung Sik oppa, who plays the role of Dal Bong, and Seo Kang Joon oppa, who plays the role of Eun Ho, are two of the trendiest stars. I think I’m very lucky to receive the love of the two guys.”

She continued, “Even in real life the two have opposite personalities. There have many similarities, but Hyung Sik oppa has a lot of aegyo and is very sociable, maybe because he is the youngest in his family as well as the youngest within the group. Kang Joon oppa, however, was very shy at first but he’s the type that keeps showing you new sides of him the more you get to know him.”

Nam Ji Hyun was then asked which of the two was closer to her ideal type. To this question, the actress responded, “I don’t think about it [the thought of an ideal type] much because I tend to think more along the lines of ‘work is work.U-huh. She's a catch. Definitely a girl a guy who'd want to bring to his mom. Yep. And I also have a lot of cousins that are oppas in my family. So I’m very comfortable around them. I think that’s also why they [Park Hyung Sik and Seo Kang Joon] treat me like a younger sister.”

With regards to an article about liking G-Dragon, she said, “Oh that. It wasn’t that I particularly picked a specific person as my ideal type. I generally like people who have a twist in their personality—they can be one person when they work but then turn into another when they are not at work. A twist Ji Hyunnie? We know someone who's twisted like a cinnamon roll. And he's just near you. HAHAHAHA. I just mentioned G-Dragon as an example but the article ended up coming out that way. There isn’t anyone that I can pick as a specific ideal type yet. I think I’ll know when I date but I don’t know since I haven’t dated anyone yet.” She even added, “Please call me,” with a lot of aegyo.

Soompi

• Like 19

3 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

O. K how about this???

PDkfeLI.gif

Timing... this scene is after the 1st kiss scene that got us all really hooked up with these two right? I think NJH is more guarded here because I think unconsciously whatever playfulness, skinship they have is on a higher level now. I think she's trying to protect herself here because JCW is a little bit more obvious about getting closer and invading her space much more :) There's awareness here now on the part of NJH and I think she's really careful. She's smart for her age and I have really fallen in love with NJH. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, stucked said:

Thank you! :wub:

And here's two old article about NJH when asked about her ideal types and kisses. :D

Article1. (Soompi)

Nam Ji Hyun Reveals Her Ideal Type Is a Mix of Seo Kang Joon and ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik
Actress Nam Ji Hyun recently talked about her ideal type on the January 14 radio broadcast of SBS’ “Horan’s Power FM.”
During the broadcast, one of the listeners asked the actress which one of her “What’s With This Family” co-stars, actor Seo Kang Joon or ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik, is closer to her ideal type. In response, Nam Ji Hyun shared, “My ideal type is a mix of half Park Hyung Sik and half Seo Kang Joon.”

When DJ Horan asked which aspects of each she would want to combine, the actress explained, “Park Hyung Sik is very friendly and sociable. On the other hand, Seo Kang Joon is a bit shy but has a manly side. There probably isn’t a person who is a mix of the two, right?” as she laughed. This person exists Ji Hyun-ah. LOL

Article2. (AllKpop)

Who would Nam Ji Hyun date if given the chance among her co-stars Kim Soo Hyun, Hyungsik, and more?
Nam Ji Hyun already shot down people who shipped her with 'What's With This Family' co-star Hyungsik as seen in an earlier report, and she did it a second time on the March 24 installment of tvN's 'Taxi' while talking about her dating and kissing experience, or surprisingly, the lack of one. Oh. She's really straightforward. Cool girl.

She explained, "I came out of an all-girls high school and I didn't know any guys.  I do have dating experience, but I've yet to try a one-on-one date.  I've acted with Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun, Kang Ha Neul, Yeo Jin Goo, and Kim Soo Hyun. There were times my heart fluttered for each scene. But if I were to have a boyfriend, I would like Kang Ha Neul. Don't be disheartened shippers, this is like a 2015 article and he's her first kiss. LOL I like affectionate people. And we know who's extremely affectionate to her right now!!! However, I've only kissed in dramas," surprising everybody with the last part. She's really cool and pure. I love her!

Addendum: A 2014 article

Another article which can shed some light as to how she really views ideal types and work relationship. :D

Recently, OBS’s “Unique Entertainment News” interviewed actress Nam Ji Hyun, who is currently in the middle of a love triangle in the weekend drama “What’s Up With This Family.” When asked how she feels about receiving love from the two actors, she said, “If you look at it one way, it’s such an honor. Park Hyung Sik oppa, who plays the role of Dal Bong, and Seo Kang Joon oppa, who plays the role of Eun Ho, are two of the trendiest stars. I think I’m very lucky to receive the love of the two guys.”

She continued, “Even in real life the two have opposite personalities. There have many similarities, but Hyung Sik oppa has a lot of aegyo and is very sociable, maybe because he is the youngest in his family as well as the youngest within the group. Kang Joon oppa, however, was very shy at first but he’s the type that keeps showing you new sides of him the more you get to know him.”

Nam Ji Hyun was then asked which of the two was closer to her ideal type. To this question, the actress responded, “I don’t think about it [the thought of an ideal type] much because I tend to think more along the lines of ‘work is work.U-huh. She's a catch. Definitely a girl a guy who'd want to bring to his mom. Yep. And I also have a lot of cousins that are oppas in my family. So I’m very comfortable around them. I think that’s also why they [Park Hyung Sik and Seo Kang Joon] treat me like a younger sister.”

With regards to an article about liking G-Dragon, she said, “Oh that. It wasn’t that I particularly picked a specific person as my ideal type. I generally like people who have a twist in their personality—they can be one person when they work but then turn into another when they are not at work. A twist Ji Hyunnie? We know someone who's twisted like a cinnamon roll. And he's just near you. HAHAHAHA. I just mentioned G-Dragon as an example but the article ended up coming out that way. There isn’t anyone that I can pick as a specific ideal type yet. I think I’ll know when I date but I don’t know since I haven’t dated anyone yet.” She even added, “Please call me,” with a lot of aegyo.

Soompi

HAHAHAHA.... Chingu I am laughing my butt off here with your comment on JCW being twisted like a cinnamon roll... can't help it. is there a way to share this with NJH so she'd be reminded that this is what she always wanted? hahahaah

• Like 10

9 hours ago, mai5116 said:

Omo omo..lots of analysis that i need to back read, i'm loving it! Btw, did you guys managed to watch JCW on VLive last Thursday? Wahh, he was asked what is his favourite scene from Suspicious Partner? He answered : the kissing scene! He also mentioned that NJH acting makes all their scenes looks so beautiful. And he said, NJH also responded like an adult (refering to their kissing scenes). Wahh..my heart cannot take it. 

Sheesh!! I cant believe i am actually posting here.. hehe I couldn't keep myself away anymore..! 

I was going to talk about the vlive too.. He actually said the kiss scenes were his favourite and NJH pulled them off "like an adult".. I mean technically she's already an adult. But she's so young and it can be clearly seen in the way JCW talks about her and teases her.. Not that their mental age seems any different. In fact I feel NJH is more mature than JCW is sometimes.. So coming back to what I was saying.. even in the BTS of the bed scene when NJH asked the director if they have to kiss all the way to the bedroom, JCW teases her saying, "How could you get that thought?" and bit later, "Our Ji Hyun is an adult now.." Hehe.. I feel like he's very much aware that she is young and treats her very affectionately as a result.. He is playful and keeps her in her comfort zone rather than the elder or the senior-junior type of rapport.. I think he knows that if it was that way they'll never be able to pull off the passion between NJW and EBH.. And it doesn't end there.. NJH had to be that adorable person with whom JCW could be all that.. I have read in the earlier post that NJH is a reserved girl and it shows.. But she has opened up as time progressed and it is wonderful to see that.. We don't see that age difference anymore.. their interactions are seamless and unbelievable.. Though NJH is still guarded at times she is very comfortable with him.. he must be a true gentleman for her feel so comfortable despite all that skinship.. My heart flutters with joy whenever i see these two..

And those kisses.. If the first kiss uncut version felt like I was invading someone's privacy.. the third kiss (bed scene) felt like they didn't give a damn who was watching. If the first kiss was "Basics of Passionate Kissing" by JCW the other was NJH finishing the course with honours.. Coz, honestly speaking, I doubt the scene or the slo mo could've done what it did to us if it wasn't for those dreamy eyes speaking to JW/JCW while he looked like he was devouring her! Kudos to NJH.. and JCW rightly gave the credit to her! Way to go boy!

Aigoo! I am so embarrased..! I don't ship real actors.. But I adore these two. If they get together in the future I couldn't be happier for them.. it would be delightful.. For now JCW has his enlistment to get through and NJH has a lot of growing up to do both personally and professionally.. Both are at a turning point in their careers.. Not that their age difference is an issue.. LMH and Suzy are 7 yrs apart too.. I am sure we'd find more examples.. Life has put them on the same stage a no.of times both literally and figuratively.. we'll just have to wait and see if Cupid's aiming at them too.. Hehe..

Ultimately, it is their choice.. and I am just happy gushing over their time together on and off-camera.

I can't help it! They are each other's ideal type after all..!

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Timing... this scene is after the 1st kiss scene that got us all really hooked up with these two right? I think NJH is more guarded here because I think unconsciously whatever playfulness, skinship they have is on a higher level now. I think she's trying to protect herself here because JCW is a little bit more obvious about getting closer and invading her space much more :) There's awareness here now on the part of NJH and I think she's really careful. She's smart for her age and I have really fallen in love with NJH. 

I have to agree.. especially she's taking a psychology degree kekeke. I wonder how can she explain/analyze Wookie's actions towards her. Is it only an oppa-dongsaeng type or in the subtle-intimate already :rolleyes:

• Like 8