[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

36 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hi Chingus, just because my curiousity between reel and real is affecting me now :) i thought about googling JCW previous kiss scenes in Healer and K2. I have to tell you that after Healer, I started following JCW not in the kissing scenes but his acting is really great. I like him in action dramas. Can't complain about his kiss scenes with PMY (who I like as well) and Yoona (she's ok with me) I think they are beautifully done but my heart did not flutter nor did I have been even an inch pushed into shipping him with either of them, no-no! Not even once did I believe dating rumors just because he has this on-screen chemistry, I don't know why, nothing was speaking to me even in their BTS even though he's also chatty and happy with his co-stars. 

Then comes NJH, woah... she took me by surprise. Her comedic timing is perfect and I like female leads who are funny, independent, kick-bums, kind, smart but at the same time romantic and has a flirty side. I could not think of any lead who could have portrayed BH better, NJH eyes and expression can portray emotions be it funny, in love, angry, sad, heart-broken, happy, whatever it is, she delivers and I am myself smitten by her beauty that seems to have grown on me (or us who's in this thread). 

And as taken as we are.. i bet JCW was too :) The kid in him found a playmate in her. I have not seen JCW to be that touchy, clingy, playful at all. His hands could not be still, it's busy around her hahaha!!! And he's always getting into her space all the time. His kisses were NOT like these, he looks hungry, thirsty, invading... I don't know how to describe it, I just know how it feels like (hahaha.. been married long time). Just like what @iloveknovela said, telling NJH something. Whatever it is, only he knows. In many of the BTS I see him staring (not just glancing) for longer time as if studying her. Perhaps asking himself... what's with this girl that's drawing me near every time? Sometimes he looks at her deeply and she notices that. I can tell that NJH has become more aware lately that's why there are times where she is more guarded than usual. 

Of all the years I have been watching kdrama, this is just the 2nd ship I boarded and unlike my SS which already sailed, I'm not sure about this one because of the circumstances that surround them both. I hope at the very least, they remain good friends, supportive of each other . When there's more time to reflect while in military, who knows what Wookie decide after? Love is an unpredictable thing. 

I agree with you my friend. I do not know if the term "flirty" is a right term to use, but sometimes JCW is one based on BTS that I saw. It takes 2 to tango, maybe NJH feels the attraction too because she allowed these flirtations. I mean, if I do not like the guy, there is no way I want him to be touching me. You can still do work professionally without too many touches and hand grabbing. 

On a side note, I feel that after their 1st kiss, JCW somehow corrupted the innocence of NJH. No offense meant there, but I am used to the innocent-like NJH. Then I read somewhere that JCW fans were saying negative things about her, which is not fair. On the lighter side, if I am NJH, I woulndt say no to a kissing scene with JCW! Its good to know, that she learned it from a true pro :)

Their body language, stares and touches are so telling, that is why I am shipping them. But we cannot dictate them who they really want to date, after all they are actors. I'd be happy to see them succeed in their future projects.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

I agree with you my friend. I do not know if the term "flirty" is a right term to use, but sometimes JCW is one based on BTS that I saw. It takes 2 to tango, maybe NJH feels the attraction too because she allowed these flirtations. I mean, if I do not like the guy, there is no way I want him to be touching me. You can still do work professionally without too many touches and hand grabbing. 

On a side note, I feel that after their 1st kiss, JCW somehow corrupted the innocence of NJH. No offense meant there, but I am used to the innocent-like NJH. Then I read somewhere that JCW fans were saying negative things about her, which is not fair. On the lighter side, if I am NJH, I woulndt say no to a kissing scene with JCW! Its good to know, that she learned it from a true pro :)

Their body language, stares and touches are so telling, that is why I am shipping them. But we cannot dictate them who they really want to date, after all they are actors. I'd be happy to see them succeed in their future projects.

Welcome Chingu... it's nice to have another one here sharing observation. Let's all enjoy the ride with these two :)

• Like 14

Annyeong chingus, I tried very hard to not join shipping this couple and yet here I am...lol. :D 

Here's something to share based on timeline. 

giphy.gif

- January meeting - Don't you love how they look so perfect as if they are attending their wedding reception...teehee. Look at his gleeful smile!! Someone is really happy. 

giphy.gif

- This was actually done back in March 13th, 2017. There's a picture of JCW and the Taiwanese interviewer on his IG. I guessed this is his own shirt.

- Nam Ji Hyun confirmed accepted her role March 30th, 2017.

- The drama script reading happened on April 10th (source: Dramabeans) He wore the same shirt. Aka the "I-drew-NJH-as-my-ideal-gal" shirt. :lol::tongue:

- I read they share the same hairstylist. And he did say he heard so much about her and "feels as if he knows her already".

Hmm...if he's not interested in her, I'm sure he wouldn't pay much attention to what his stylist yap about. I get a feeling he has a crush on her a while back and that's why dude totally wish "he didn't wait for 8 years" to work *cough meet cough* her. Also back in 2014, they stood next to each other and he couldn't look at her. Chang Wook ah, you were that shy, huh? He must be inner fanboying since he's standing next to his crush....lol. 

• Like 18

Why does sbs catch keep trolling us?! I've been cranky for the past few days because I keep thinking they'll release a new BTS or the Uncut version of that kiss but ~~~sigh~~~~~ 

Oh where is  Wednesday?

• Like 12

Reel vs Real ? :lol: .I just wondering why did JCW chose to post this photo in his ig among alots of other photos in his handphone .Look the way he stares at her .Sorry ,my shipper's heart start to delulu again :tongue:

• Like 20

46 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Annyeong chingus, I tried very hard to not join shipping this couple and yet here I am...lol. :D 

giphy.gif

- January meeting - Don't you love how they look so perfect as if they are attending their wedding reception...teehee. Look at his gleeful smile!! Someone is really happy. 

giphy.gif

- This was actually done back in March 13th, 2017. There's a picture of JCW and the Taiwanese interviewer on his IG. I guessed this is his own shirt.

- The drama script reading happened on April 10th (source: Dramabeans) He wore the same shirt. Aka the "I-drew-NJH-as-my-ideal-gal" shirt. :lol::tongue:

- I read they share the same hairstylist. And he did say he heard so much about her and "feels as if he knows her already".

Hmm...if he's not interested in her, I'm sure he wouldn't pay much attention to what his stylist yap about. I get a feeling he has a crush on her a while back and that's why dude totally wish "he didn't wait for 8 years" to work *cough meet cough* her. Also back in 2014, they stood next to each other and he couldn't look at her. Chang Wook ah, you were that shy, huh? He must be inner fanboying since he's standing next to his crush....lol. 

hahaha chingu.... you are a true shipper :)

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, huntergal said:

To be added, actually they also worked in the same drama before. The title was 'Warrior Baek Dong Soo' last 2011 but I doubt they haven't met each other while filming the drama.

• Like 10

This picture started the moon emoji theory, if you have noticed after that pic the other following images that he posts with black and white filters captioned with the moon emoji, idk if this really means something ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 10

I love this ig because she is one of the JiBong's shipper & most of her caption really captured my shipper's heart .Like this posts ,she came out with " my kind of relationship " together with Jibong's bts video .

1) I love being in the relationship where you are totally comfortable around each other .

2 ) There's no awkward moment at all.

3 ) You can be weird & lazy when you are together .

4 ) You can be tickle on each other and then just laugh it off .

• Like 12

5) Where you can do playful things &  lots of laughing involved in the time you spend together.

6 ) Where you can talk like a best friend ,play like kids ,argue like husband & wife and protect each other like siblings .

7) Someone who will ask me "are you hungry ?" 

8 )Where you can enjoy every minute you are together .
9 )Where you can act naturally in front of her.
10) Where I can be real without any script needed .

p/s :hahaha..looks like Suspicious Partner & Suspicious partner's behind the scenes are two different drama :tongue:

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, huntergal said:

When he couldn't take his eyes off her...

Forward to 1:08, watch him till the end. 

*I love how he nodded his head, like he's supporting her.* 

I am so amazed about the detective works JiBong shippers have done. Kudos to you my friend.

From decoding emojis to gawking vids, my shipping heart is convinced that this ship is sailing well. *hugs* *hugs*

How I wish SBS will stop trolling us and just give us what we want. huhuhh

• Like 13

@songsongdiehard Lol...just enjoying the ride with you all while the drama is airing. SO hard to not ship them when his eyes are always full of honey dripping when he looks at her...

@zloves97 Yup, true. But I think she's too young to catch his attention back then. 

@pauliza Ouhhhh, I like the "My kind of relationship" series.

Bts and in the drama, he doesn't have to fake the way he looks at her. Those eyes speak volumes. :D:wub: His Moon.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, zloves97 said:

This picture started the moon emoji theory, if you have noticed after that pic the other following images that he posts with black and white filters captioned with the moon emoji, idk if this really means something ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I found some of JCW's fans said its quite common JCW to put moon emoji to wish good night etc.But if I m not mistaken ,he posted this photo on the day time :lol: .Its ok ,i don't mind either this moon emoji means "something " or "nothing " as long as I know this photo means something to him.Thats why he posted it on his ig :lol:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, zloves97 said:

Haha.. when I first saw the ig post I thought this guy is smart.. He got away with people interpreting it in different ways..

1. It could JW looking at his moon BH.

2. It could be JCW referencing NJHs character in her drama.

3. JCW s comparison of NJH with the moon. It could be a general reference since moon is feminine and is often associated with purity/elements of femininity.  It is also associated with prosperity and enlightenment but that's a different story.

4. And the most shipper perspective of all: JCW actually saying the woman he is staring at is like the moon.. *add all the adjectives you want to* *add JCW s dreamy eyes to the mix*

The earrings I still believe must be a coincidence.

If they are not.. I am officially in a dreamy alternate universe.. *dead*

• Like 15

I ship them so hard it's crazy!!   I have never seen Chang wook so relaxed and playful with a female costar before because he's very shy.  For example I watched a Taxi interview with Yoona and Chang Wook shot after the drama The K2 was filmed (as a promotional) and I kid you not they could not look at each other as they were sitting in the back seat of the taxi as both of them were so shy. It was so uncomfortable I had a hard time watching. But with Ji Hyun he is relaxed, playful and having a blast filiming SP.  I don't remember seeing Chang Wook smile so easily and warmly as he doeS with Ji Hyun.  Ji Hyun is like home.  They have endless chemistry and the amount of skinship between the two of them behind the scenes is so touchy feely and natural it would be absurd to think they aren't close.

Nam Ji Hyun is so natural and down to earth and I have watched all her dramas and the movie Tunnel.  She doesn't have any walls up and is not self-conscious so others around her are put at ease.

Ji Chang Wook is a deep thinker so Nam Ji Hyun is the perfect partner to bring out a relaxed state of mind in Chang Wook.  

They should date!  They adore each other!

• Like 18

I went through JCW's IG to see when he started to post *moon* sign starting this year. His first moon was on March 13th. That is the day his interview came out where he drew his ideal gal. On his IG, he posted a pic of his and his friend's bike. 

The next moon he posted was NJH's pic with him looking at her (May 25th). Since then he used the moon a few more times. :phew::rolleyes:

• Like 17