Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

1 hour ago, mikmik said:

@aa95 @ymmezari WOW that new for me if it's real it's chincha DEBAEK!!!if it's true then my ship is sailing!!!!DEBAEK!!!!NOMU CHUAH!!!!:love:

now all I have to do is to hope and pray he really adjust to my angel!coz I really want them to be real!!!OMG I WISH THEY BE REAL!!!:love: :heart: :love:

be the way girls,I just re watched all the episode and BTS they have,and I catch something!another fact about our JiJi,when ever they have an intimate scan like the kissing, and the moment he want to kiss her but the caps disturb them,and the hugs,anyway you got me right...I catch few scans that JCW hair stand,like he have the chill but not in the bad way,I mean you know when you like something or something make you shiver but in a good way,so our JCW have it in some scans,and my angel have them as well,especially in the second kiss,her hand around his neck and you can see her hair stand in shiver...or it's just me,but I know few affect of love or passion,is shivering!:confused:

i think they were really lost in the moment there. You can't act those eyes or those hand movements, it just flows in your body naturally. it's the heat that drives those moves that's why these are so passionate. they were not acting there anymore, who are they kidding hahahaha!!!

• Like 16

Its Tuesday & still no bed scene's bts video ?haha...If until tomorrow or till the end no BTS video for this scene ,my shipper heart come out with new theory .Its kind of fishy & looks like sbs catch want to hide something .Perhaps our OTP"  relationship " too obvious in those bts .Upload that video means confirm everything to the public.kikiki..I maybe delulu but who knows its maybe real :tongue::lol:

• Like 8

8sUbepg.jpg

Full credit link 2 the owner: https://youtu.be/3xvoWbUoumk

29 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Its Tuesday & still no bed scene's bts video ?haha...If until tomorrow or till the end no BTS video for this scene ,my shipper heart come out with new theory .Its kind of fishy & looks like sbs catch want to hide something .Perhaps our OTP"  relationship " too obvious in those bts .Upload that video means confirm everything to the public.kikiki..I maybe delulu but who knows its maybe real :tongue::lol:

Full credit 2 the owner of the link: https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/14/drama-ji-chang-wooks-qa-interview-for-suspicious-partner-revealed/#comments

• Like 9

@pauliza SBS keeps us hanging there. They are playing with our heart. Or maybe, they are afraid that most of us here will be rush to the hospital if they release the BTS of those hot kissing and bed scene without BGM. Lol!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@pauliza SBS keeps us hanging there. They are playing with our heart. Or maybe, they are afraid that most of us here will be rush to the hospital if they release the BTS of those hot kissing and bed scene without BGM. Lol!

Likewise. Notif squad got fooled again. Sbs is having fun time teasing Jibong shippers.. my heart!!! Haha

• Like 7

3 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

I almost jumped this morning when I first viewed the video JCW taking selfies but I digged in his IG and seems he just had taken a selfie of his stands on those angles. Anyhow, their skinships are really what's evident to me on their feelings. Jibong is love!!! =) 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, shariechan said:

I almost jumped this morning when I first viewed the video JCW taking selfies but I digged in his IG and seems he just had taken a selfie of his stands on those angles. Anyhow, their skinships are really what's evident to me on their feelings. Jibong is love!!! =) 

Are you referring the selfie from this video?

• Like 5

:heart::blush:

Thanks all for posting! I have a lot to say and a lot to write it's just that I am at a loss for the right words to say. 

All I can say is.. shipping is both hellish and heavenly.. LOL

I have always loved Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook separately. I have never, even in my wildest dream, thought that they'd have this out of this world chemistry. It's both so surreal and breathtaking that I'd have to remind myself that they're actually two of the most talented actors in Korea. I have to slap myself awake each and everytime they're on my screen. Haha. 

Keep on posting and investigating and sharing, I'm so grateful that I'm not alone in this new and fragile ship. :)

• Like 16

I really wish SBS Catch will give us a treat tonight or tomorrow.. ^^, I heard they're already preparing the making film clips! hehe

Let's hand in hand wish for it, just like these 2 XD

mqdefault.jpg

Source: Google

• Like 10

I've watched NJW's and EBH's second kiss in episode 28 countless times. Watched it in regular speed and slow-mo because I wanted to be sure that I was really seeing what I thought I was seeing. You be the judge chingu. These are just some of my numerous screencaps and I want to share these with you. 

Edited by aieeze
  • Like 15

8 hours ago, shariechan said:

:wub::wub:

• Like 8

@aieeze LOL, Chingu! U know what? I thought that i was the only one who was seeing things. I did pause and replay countless times on this part. Guess that i'm not alone. I can see what you saw there. That is one hella HOT kiss!

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@aieeze LOL, Chingu! U know what? I thought that i was the only one who was seeing things. I did pause and replay countless times on this part. Guess that i'm not alone. I can see what you saw there. That is one hella HOT kiss!

Ok, can I be more blunt here? Did he really use his tongue? I wonder how NJH and JCW really felt while doing that scene. Kudos to them if they don't really get carried away. :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1