Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

The new stils!! I'm breathing hard because they are so cute and perfect and someone help me!!

• Like 10

OMMAAAAA!!!!thank you for the sharing @mai5116 :wub:

I can't believe it,all the skinship!!!:relaxed: SBS is really spoiling us,really thank you!:heart:only hope you are not going to be miserly with us on the BTS clip we are so waiting for!!!or I'm going to hunt you down!!!:naughty::skull:

OMG I can't wait for the BTS to come already!!!:love:and for the next episode!!!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, mai5116 said:

Seems like some of the BTS stills were out! I can't wait for the BTS clip!

ommmoo ...My heart beats very fast just by look at the photos of bts :heart::blush:

• Like 8

Hats off to NJH! She really delivered and nailed these scenes. JCW is the more experienced one (I guess in all aspect:D) but she proved herself equal to the task. The chemistry is exploding and whoever cast these two made the BEST choice. I don't think JCW expected this kind of chemistry with her being younger and less experienced in adult scenes. Since this is possibly the last drama of JCW before he enlists, I bet NJH and this drama will leave a mark in his heart :)

• Like 15

You're all most welcome :)

We all love JIBONG/JIJI couple. Sharing is caring!

• Like 12

Omo omo! I'm officially dead!!! Slow motion version. It's crazy!

• Like 7

SLOWMO VERSION ASFSKLDKFLSDFKSLDKFS!!!!! SBS is killing us shippers. HUHU. I literally screamed when YT notification appeared on my phone!!!! WAAAAAAH.

Gonna watch first in HD mode (lol)

• Like 15

Ikr..i keep on replaying the scene! Gosh, it's so hot! And beautiful kissing scene too. I wish SBS Catch will release the No Cut version too. Omo, my poor heartue..

• Like 12

OMAAAAAA I CAN'T BREATH!!!!!but I want more!kill me and that it!!!! actually I was hoping for the un cut version of the kiss but even that ok at last we have JiJi couple kissing over and over again clip so THANK YOU SBS!!!*bow bow*:love:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, mikmik said:

OMAAAAAA I CAN'T BREATH!!!!!but I want more!kill me and that it!!!! actually I was hoping for the un cut version of the kiss but even that ok at last we have JiJi couple kissing over and over again clip so THANK YOU SBS!!!*bow bow*:love:

Recently I watched Strong woman dobongsoon &My secret Romance .Both of the actors/actress also have good chemistry on & off screen but I managed to control myself not to ship them so hard .However,I cannot do the same to our Jibong Couple .huhuhu...Their chemistry is amazing & my heart can't resist .I got new routines now  ,keep refreshing this thread ,SP's thread ,SP's hashtag on ig/twitter every 5 minutes. Hahaha..& my heart always wants to jump from my body everytime I got notification from SBS Catch's youtube channel :lol:

• Like 13

these bts pics look like their PRE-NUP pics especially with the black & white edit:wub:

the 2nd bts pic make me going crazy more than their 3rd kiss:tongue:

DDNw-ApUwAAJO7_.jpg&key=87d7c5260b0b1af3

DDNw8nYUQAALuQZ.jpg&key=7b78711b4a51be08

credit @ilwoo_aein

• Like 16

NJH's sexy woman aura appreciation post:

she's so lovely!:wub:

2Zgac7l.jpg&key=be7c8500d83868957d125c56

credit: @ilwoo_aein

her eyes like woman lost in love:heart:

20170626_134832.jpg&key=bc4247708210bea1

credit @sharreb

her hands movement! especially when she caress his shoulder:bawling: *die*

vVGtpAL.jpg&key=5db516c767cdf4676b5b7057

credit @supergal99

as I said NJH keep giving me the sexy woman aura feel while acting with JCW hereB)

• Like 20

So about the moon business---on youtube people are talking about NJH moon earrings and the moon emoji that JCW started using quite frequently on his instagram- even when it's not a good night post or something relevent.  There seems to be a parallel because in one of NJH previous drama's as well where she played a younger version of a character whose birthmark was the moon (the name of the drama is Queen Seondeok- I haven't watched it myself). 

I would also like to add that to me NJH literally resembles a moon. Like her side profile is like a crescent and from the front her face is roundish like a moon. Not to mention that she shines like one as well. I think that perhaps she reminds JCW of the moon? I dont know why but I feel like he gave her those earrings- otherwise its quite a coincidence.  

Anyway I'm still not over their kisses- so much emotion and rawness. Its like they are in this trance - like they're connected on a spiritual level :wub:

• Like 14

PLUS I just noticed - his caption for the picture where its raining and he's looking at her - translates to "looking at (moon emoji)!! LOL AWW - so the moon is Nam Ji Hyun!! He's looking at her in the picture and captions it "looking at moon" 

• Like 14

바라보다 (translation: looking at the "moon" for the crescent shaped moon he'd inserted after the hangul characters) JCW's caption on the photo w/ NJH where he was staring at her intently while raining...

얼마 안 남았다... 마지막까지 (translation: not much time left until the end with the "moon" for the crescent shaped moon he inserted after the hangul characters) JCW's caption on the recent photo he'd posted 

this crescent moon was the symbol (birthmark) at the back of the ears of the twin sisters in Queen Seondeok (younger version of Seondeok played by Nam Ji Hyun and her twin Shin Se Kyung)

• Like 13

@aa95 @ymmezari WOW that new for me if it's real it's chincha DEBAEK!!!if it's true then my ship is sailing!!!!DEBAEK!!!!NOMU CHUAH!!!!:love:

now all I have to do is to hope and pray he really adjust to my angel!coz I really want them to be real!!!OMG I WISH THEY BE REAL!!!:love: :heart: :love:

be the way girls,I just re watched all the episode and BTS they have,and I catch something!another fact about our JiJi,when ever they have an intimate scan like the kissing, and the moment he want to kiss her but the caps disturb them,and the hugs,anyway you got me right...I catch few scans that JCW hair stand,like he have the chill but not in the bad way,I mean you know when you like something or something make you shiver but in a good way,so our JCW have it in some scans,and my angel have them as well,especially in the second kiss,her hand around his neck and you can see her hair stand in shiver...or it's just me,but I know few affect of love or passion,is shivering!:confused:

• Like 14

6 hours ago, enzek said:

NJH's sexy woman aura appreciation post:

she's so lovely!:wub:

2Zgac7l.jpg&key=be7c8500d83868957d125c56

credit: @ilwoo_aein

her eyes like woman lost in love:heart:

20170626_134832.jpg&key=bc4247708210bea1

credit @sharreb

her hands movement! especially when she caress his shoulder:bawling: *die*

vVGtpAL.jpg&key=5db516c767cdf4676b5b7057

credit @supergal99

as I said NJH keep giving me the sexy woman aura feel while acting with JCW hereB)

JCW is so worked up in these kisses, my goodness!!! hahaha!! remember the other BTS when he complained about the peck that BH gave him being 1st day only... i guess by now no more complaining about itchy lips... it's been scratched to the moon and back:D

• Like 18