[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Sheesh!! I cant believe i am actually posting here.. hehe I couldn't keep myself away anymore..! 

I was going to talk about the vlive too.. He actually said the kiss scenes were his favourite and NJH pulled them off "like an adult".. I mean technically she's already an adult. But she's so young and it can be clearly seen in the way JCW talks about her and teases her.. Not that their mental age seems any different. In fact I feel NJH is more mature than JCW is sometimes.. So coming back to what I was saying.. even in the BTS of the bed scene when NJH asked the director if they have to kiss all the way to the bedroom, JCW teases her saying, "How could you get that thought?" and bit later, "Our Ji Hyun is an adult now.." Hehe.. I feel like he's very much aware that she is young and treats her very affectionately as a result.. He is playful and keeps her in her comfort zone rather than the elder or the senior-junior type of rapport.. I think he knows that if it was that way they'll never be able to pull off the passion between NJW and EBH.. And it doesn't end there.. NJH had to be that adorable person with whom JCW could be all that.. I have read in the earlier post that NJH is a reserved girl and it shows.. But she has opened up as time progressed and it is wonderful to see that.. We don't see that age difference anymore.. their interactions are seamless and unbelievable.. Though NJH is still guarded at times she is very comfortable with him.. he must be a true gentleman for her feel so comfortable despite all that skinship.. My heart flutters with joy whenever i see these two..

And those kisses.. If the first kiss uncut version felt like I was invading someone's privacy.. the third kiss (bed scene) felt like they didn't give a damn who was watching. If the first kiss was "Basics of Passionate Kissing" by JCW the other was NJH finishing the course with honours.. Coz, honestly speaking, I doubt the scene or the slo mo could've done what it did to us if it wasn't for those dreamy eyes speaking to JW/JCW while he looked like he was devouring her! Kudos to NJH.. and JCW rightly gave the credit to her! Way to go boy!

Aigoo! I am so embarrased..! I don't ship real actors.. But I adore these two. If they get together in the future I couldn't be happier for them.. it would be delightful.. For now JCW has his enlistment to get through and NJH has a lot of growing up to do both personally and professionally.. Both are at a turning point in their careers.. Not that their age difference is an issue.. LMH and Suzy are 7 yrs apart too.. I am sure we'd find more examples.. Life has put them on the same stage a no.of times both literally and figuratively.. we'll just have to wait and see if Cupid's aiming at them too.. Hehe..

Ultimately, it is their choice.. and I am just happy gushing over their time together on and off-camera.

I can't help it! They are each other's ideal type after all..!

Welcome to the shipping thread! Hahaha. It's a place where you just go with the flow of your feels. LOL.

And you're right. Ultimately, it is their choice, as it should always be. It's just extremely fascinating to see two very different people (age, height, background) interact adorably and passionately on-cam and especially off-cam that you'd have no choice but to root for them to get together in life.

I loved what you said about the kiss, which I highlighted.. Haha.. Coz it's true.. Hahaha. Kissing should be considered a rare talent these days. And these two are just nailing it. The way that they looked at each other after their kisses just.. they kill me... Bam! As the most experienced of the two, I do wonder what JCW feels when he sees their kisses, especially what NJH looks like after he kissed her. We know what she looked like after the kiss, coz she's sexy as hell.. like a feline, really gorgeous. I wonder if he feels anything... HAHAHAHA. Omo. Perv, perv go away. Come again another day. :D

• Like 22

Omo... omo... we got many analysis. I like it. :wub:

Thank u @stucked for that tidbit. Wow ... so NJH is honest person, don't u think she resembles with this person B)

And welcome on this ship @valleryrose I cannot wait 4 more of ur analysis about uri JIJI COUPLE :wink: PLEASE PUT ASIDE UR SHAMELESS HERE. ENjoy this shipping ride with us kyaaa.... :D

@songsongdiehard love all ur analysis. Well.. as I got info more about NJH from uri chingu @stucked I can say maybe NJH now TRIED HER BEST 2 make clear between WORK AND PERSONAL FEELING. Her situation is of course so hard now bcoz JCW is a man with many traits (handsome, sexy, lovely, cute, friendly,etc), moreover he's exactly like what NJH said about HER IDEAL TYPE. I feel u JH... trust I can't resist also if I'm beside JCW. FIghting JH....

And the info about she only got kiss experience from drama, well... well... this speak alot about her feeling now. Aigoo... Chang Wook oppa u already made Hyunii like this please TAKE RESPONSIBILITY he... their kisses scenes are so beautifully taken, so passionate like from their own truly feeling. Oh my... now is depend on JCW, 2 pursue her or just be professional in which I think he can't be professional now. JIWOOK OPPA, UR EYES PYOONG... PYOONG WITH MANY HEART/LOVE. IT'S 2 obvious now B)

Btw, if NJH went to all girls school, JCW is in fact went to all boys school. The different is JCW has many experiences in dating since he went to senior high school.

• Like 15

5 hours ago, aladidah said:

Oh @valleryrose you caved. LOL!!! I'm loving this so much.The more people in here the merrier haha!!!

Haha finally!! And it feels good.. :tongue:

5 hours ago, stucked said:

Welcome to the shipping thread! Hahaha. It's a place where you just go with the flow of your feels. LOL.

And you're right. Ultimately, it is their choice, as it should always be. It's just extremely fascinating to see two very different people (age, height, background) interact adorably and passionately on-cam and especially off-cam that you'd have no choice but to root for them to get together in life.

I loved what you said about the kiss, which I highlighted.. Haha.. Coz it's true.. Hahaha. Kissing should be considered a rare talent these days. And these two are just nailing it. The way that they looked at each other after their kisses just.. they kill me... Bam! As the most experienced of the two, I do wonder what JCW feels when he sees their kisses, especially what NJH looks like after he kissed her. We know what she looked like after the kiss, coz she's sexy as hell.. like a feline, really gorgeous. I wonder if he feels anything... HAHAHAHA. Omo. Perv, perv go away. Come again another day. :D

Haha.. SBS seems determined to never let that happen.. :tongue:

• Like 8

7 hours ago, valleryrose said:

Sheesh!! I cant believe i am actually posting here.. hehe I couldn't keep myself away anymore..! 

I was going to talk about the vlive too.. He actually said the kiss scenes were his favourite and NJH pulled them off "like an adult".. I mean technically she's already an adult. But she's so young and it can be clearly seen in the way JCW talks about her and teases her.. Not that their mental age seems any different. In fact I feel NJH is more mature than JCW is sometimes.. So coming back to what I was saying.. even in the BTS of the bed scene when NJH asked the director if they have to kiss all the way to the bedroom, JCW teases her saying, "How could you get that thought?" and bit later, "Our Ji Hyun is an adult now.." Hehe.. I feel like he's very much aware that she is young and treats her very affectionately as a result.. He is playful and keeps her in her comfort zone rather than the elder or the senior-junior type of rapport.. I think he knows that if it was that way they'll never be able to pull off the passion between NJW and EBH.. And it doesn't end there.. NJH had to be that adorable person with whom JCW could be all that.. I have read in the earlier post that NJH is a reserved girl and it shows.. But she has opened up as time progressed and it is wonderful to see that.. We don't see that age difference anymore.. their interactions are seamless and unbelievable.. Though NJH is still guarded at times she is very comfortable with him.. he must be a true gentleman for her feel so comfortable despite all that skinship.. My heart flutters with joy whenever i see these two..

And those kisses.. If the first kiss uncut version felt like I was invading someone's privacy.. the third kiss (bed scene) felt like they didn't give a damn who was watching. If the first kiss was "Basics of Passionate Kissing" by JCW the other was NJH finishing the course with honours.. Coz, honestly speaking, I doubt the scene or the slo mo could've done what it did to us if it wasn't for those dreamy eyes speaking to JW/JCW while he looked like he was devouring her! Kudos to NJH.. and JCW rightly gave the credit to her! Way to go boy!

Aigoo! I am so embarrased..! I don't ship real actors.. But I adore these two. If they get together in the future I couldn't be happier for them.. it would be delightful.. For now JCW has his enlistment to get through and NJH has a lot of growing up to do both personally and professionally.. Both are at a turning point in their careers.. Not that their age difference is an issue.. LMH and Suzy are 7 yrs apart too.. I am sure we'd find more examples.. Life has put them on the same stage a no.of times both literally and figuratively.. we'll just have to wait and see if Cupid's aiming at them too.. Hehe..

Ultimately, it is their choice.. and I am just happy gushing over their time together on and off-camera.

I can't help it! They are each other's ideal type after all..!

Welcome Chingu... your observation and analysis are so funny, it adds a lot of flavor in our thread, we like that :) Just like what I have been saying even before, we don't even know if these 2 will ever get together for real because he's enlisting and gone for 2 years, she needs to grow in her career and explore her youth, their age gap is big we don't know if they will see eye to eye for real.

BUT in this specific moment, these two are enjoying themselves and having fun. I focus on what I see and feel about them right now. They are giving us so much feels, their combustible chemistry is like electricity running through our veins that we become so hooked and invested when they're together specially BTS when no one seems to notice. It's fun to spazz about them being lost in their own world. We ship these 2 for our own enjoyment because on/off screen they make us giddy, happy, excited, pervert at times, romantic and young at heart, etc. I ship them with no expectations... I am just enjoying this ride RIGHT NOW but if after the drama, they continue as a couple, then that's a real gift (like my songsong) :) 

• Like 14

21 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@aa95 yup there's alot we can talk or share here. Post whatever u want 2 post. I also at 1st don't know what 2 write here but as I couldn't stop this shipping heart so then TADA I already here ... like EBH said... ''Heol... deabak'':lol: This what I feel about them now.

I laugh so hard when I see the gif pic from @stucked above :D but I couldn't agree more that I'm in that position now. That's why I'm here... he...

At 1st I hesistant 2 post anything here but as @songsongdiehard always mentions that we should enjoy this now. So yup I'm here now. 

And if u watch on utube that related 2 uri JIJI COUPLE, well there are many shippers with good, fantastic comments moreover their analysis in shipping this 2. Aww... I really... really love it :wub:

one of the hilarious comment is they even suspicious about how long for SBS to share the bts of kiss scene from ep 28 :lol: are SBS knowing something about JIJI Couple so they are so late 2 share it? lol I can forgive this comment bcoz this is the prove how shipping them can become something 'crazy think' among shippers. And yup I'm the one also in this ride, I'm the one who is crazy also bcoz of these 2.

And we don't know their relationship is in what stage now. But from the earlier 2 the latest BTS of SP, I can sense some changing of nuance between them. In earlier bts his rough action hand n leg everywhere, really like a kid but now he look alike a bf or hubby who want 2 get 'honey' from his lover, NJH he...he... Yes they still make fun 2 each other, but now I see also they communicate more with their eyes, so intimate. Hahaha... I don't know how 2 to choose the right word 4 this to explain more :rolleyes: and oh... I can see the hand of JCW is more caring and tender towards NJH now, and the changing of him I feel from the kiss bts until now. Well how do u think about it chingu/shippers?

If we want 2 start the talk, how about the question like When u finally come with conclusion that u want 2 ship them?B)

And may I share this loving note from one of JIJI Shippers: 

mochismorePeople said Disney Land is the happiest place on earth, obviously, they have never been in JiJi's world

I'm with you chinguya...I also saw the different of act and change between them,at first JCW was all playful,but now he look so caring,and I also love the way they talk with they are eyes,there is something there,especially after the first kiss!yes it can be my JiJi shipper heart that talk,but there is something 'suspicious' about that couple! :confused::heart:

as for when I started to ship them?well I first wished for them to act together since 2014 award they just stand there coincidentally or fated together and I just thought 'ho they look good together,they should act as a couple someday!' and then come the announcement in 2017-after one more time they was on the same screen in another award(in 2017!)-and now they act together-I was on the top of the world and I didn't even shipped them at that time!-any way then come the studio shoot and they just look so good together and then I saw few IG vids of JCW,NJH and the other cast doing the dance it was only a fan cam but still the part he says"NJH-ha dancing prettily"-or something like that,I was like "ho he act out of the character I always see him" and then come the first BTS and I was like 'ok they are cute!' but I think what make me ship them was the BTS with the sofa,after the fight he had with the high school kids,I think it's started there for me the eyes look,the touching,his childish behavior I think it started there! :love:

20 hours ago, stucked said:

I was a bit bored so I wrote something, a short fanfic. Feel free to read them and comment whatever. LOL

OMG!!!I just finished reading the first two chapters of you'r FF only to come here and find out it was you!I LOVE IT!!! :love: please make it long FF with lots of lovely thoughts and scans of our lovely JiJi couple!!!:relaxed:

20 hours ago, aa95 said:

I also feel like the intimacy between them has grown over the course of this drama. It's natural since they've kissed quite a lot now and cuddled and all. Plus they obviously already liked each other as humans/friends from the beginning but its clear that the feelings (whatever these feelings may be) have deepened and they care more for one another and are even more comfortable with each other. 

I can't say exactly when I started shipping them but in the beginning I started watching the BTS because I saw some drama stills and they looked super cute! Lol- so I ventured into the BTS videos and it became evident that Ji Chang Wook had a crush on Nam Ji Hyun. He had without a doubt taken an interest in her. I was a bit confused if NJH was as well but I think she was a bit gaurded but I definitely see the attraction on her side as well.

(One day soon I'm going to write a super long analysis report on them but I'm very new to soompi so I'm still figuring out some things - but the report will come! Lol) 

A bit on the kisses: 

I've also watched a lot of BTS of JCW from his previous works and the difference is soooo clear! First and foremost he is obviously a very good kisser but he has never used tongue before (correct me if I'm wrong) - I felt a bit perverted watching all his kiss scenes from before but it was for science sooooo :wink:)  . He had a bed scene in Empress Ki but it was very choreographed and not with much emotion and I watched one of his interview about his kiss scene and he said something along the lines of how he just thinks about getting it over with for the most part. Like to get it right and move on.

But as many of you have pointed out he literally looks hungry in the kiss scenes with NJH and  we can see him keep going in for more and its NJH who has to kind of remind him that they are not alone! Also we all saw the tongue in the BTS of the kiss scene where they end up in bed after - interesting how it doesnt make the actual drama cut because doesn't that imply that the scene did not actually require tongue action. BUT even more telling for me is for the first kiss. The first kiss in a rom-com does not have to be that passionate and definitely does not require tongue - again no tongue makes the actual drama cut. But in the UNCUT version we seee him going all in (lol). It felt very intense and instinctive. Like many people said - they felt like they were watching something not meant for their eyes. It felt like he was giving it his all so that NJH would feel his feelings. 

Honestly when I first watched the UNCUT version of the first kiss- my first thoughts were I'm watching JCW confess his feelings and NJH accept his feelings. That kiss was more then a kiss- it was a conversation. They were both very much aware of the person they were kissing - it was extremely beautiful! 

Which brings me to one of the reasons I feel like NJH likes JCW back- she drops her guard when they kiss. She is very beautiful and smart and at the same time I feel cautious at time. But when they kiss- her guard drops and we see raw emotions from her as well. 

This actually turned out longer than I planned for today - but I honestly can keep going. Lol but I'm tired and I'm going to stop here. 

Still praying for the UNCUT version of that other kiss and more BTS!!!

PLEASE write a long post on our lovely ship can't wait to read it!I know exactly what you mean with the kiss scan cuz I feel the same actually you write exactly what was in my head!I want to read more of your thought especially on the kiss scans,the way you write is really beautiful and nice to read so I'll be waiting for your next post on our couple!:love:

@valleryrose it's good to see you here!!!please post more!!!:heart:

• Like 13

Since we've been talking a lot about kissing, I am now soooo curious as to how many takes it took just to get the ones we see on the actual show, because all the uncut kiss version varies, and I can't say that I am complaining because I do very much approve ALL of it. In their third kiss the one on the show was where JCW's hand folded Njh ears due to that kiss and then in the bts he used tongue.  And I am just here like, omg. Please be real. Ahahahhaha.

I still do believe that they are fated together, maybe not as real life lovers but friends.( I AM SAYING THIS SO THE HURT WONT BE TOO BAD IF EVER. HAHAHA) BUT I still do hope they get together, I believe in them just how much I believed in Joo Hyuk and Sung kyung and Gu hye Sun and Ahn jae Hyun. AJA FIGHTING! JIJI FTW!

• Like 15

What's the best scene Chang Wook-shi???

tumblr_osg6iiNEXR1wqcw67o2_400.jpgtumblr_osg6iiNEXR1wqcw67o3_400.jpgtumblr_osg6iiNEXR1wqcw67o4_400.jpgtumblr_osg6iiNEXR1wqcw67o5_400.jpg

Yeah. Yeah. We hear you dude. LOL You just can't take your mind off the kiss scenes huh? I mean, WE haven't gotten over it yet. What's more of it's you.  *rolls eye at JCW*

cr. nobonghee tumblr

• Like 21

I'm on a roll today. LOL

Let's pause with the kissing and analyse this. It's from the BTS of their first cuddle. *wink wink*

As I was watching the 3min vid, my eye caught this interaction. They are rehearsing, but at one point, they looked at each other like this and you can see JCW's eyes softening while looking at NJH and baby girl was looking at him then made this uber-cute sound of "Eungggh!!" JCW look smitten here. 

And I cut the YT vid to here. Watch this at 0,25 speed and tell me if I'm mistaken. Hahaha.

And this is me:

giphy.gif

• Like 19

9 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Welcome Chingu... your observation and analysis are so funny, it adds a lot of flavor in our thread, we like that :) 

6 hours ago, mikmik said:

@valleryrose it's good to see you here!!!please post more!!!:heart:

Thank you!! :) I am looking forward to posting more here.. they are just too adorable and make me want to write more and more.. 

I really want to see an interview by NJH and what is her take on all these scenes.. please let me know in case there are any.. JCW clearly appreciates this girl that he's willing to say things like "I waited for 8 years to meet NJH and I wonder why I waited so long.. "

I have seen only one or two including the one with the entertainment live I guess..  I want one alone..just her about SP and working with JCW .. I am curious..

• Like 13

15 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

And welcome on this ship @valleryrose I cannot wait 4 more of ur analysis about uri JIJI COUPLE :wink: PLEASE PUT ASIDE UR SHAMELESS HERE. ENjoy this shipping ride with us kyaaa.... :D

Hehe..my thoughts remain pretty restrained most of the time for reasons of health.. hormones exploding is dangerous enough.. :tongue:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, meiil said:

srsly tho :heart: those stares !

Yes it's his stares that I am unable to ignore..!! Just look at them ..even the photo above the interview snippet shared above.. waah!! He has very expressive eyes. That is all I am gonna say.. nothing more nothing less.. :tongue:

• Like 12

On 7/1/2017 at 0:45 PM, stucked said:

Hmm. I like this.

When did I start to ship them? The very first time I found out that NJH is the lead for SP. LOL. I'm kidding. I started shipping them on that fateful day of their first kiss. Yep. Pervy mind aside, kisses are important to me. If one person can make another person respond like she/he in the throes of passion, they're either genius actors or very lucky individuals. HAHA. NJH, at her age, can actually kiss like that? I'll be damned, nope, it's more like JCW be damned. LOL

We are in the same boat :lol: .I ship them after sbs catch released bts for 1st kiss especially on minute 3.33 .No doubt ,I can't put my pervy mind aside :tongue:

• Like 10

On 7/2/2017 at 1:46 AM, stucked said:

I'm on a roll today. LOL

Let's pause with the kissing and analyse this. It's from the BTS of their first cuddle. *wink wink*

As I was watching the 3min vid, my eye caught this interaction. They are rehearsing, but at one point, they looked at each other like this and you can see JCW's eyes softening while looking at NJH and baby girl was looking at him then made this uber-cute sound of "Eungggh!!" JCW look smitten here. 

And I cut the YT vid to here. Watch this at 0,25 speed and tell me if I'm mistaken. Hahaha.

I noticed this too when I was watching the BTS but the way you captured this makes it more emphatic. Even in YT they were talking about this because his eyes are not "acting" eyes anymore, this is real, smitten CJW. This is not NJW anymore :) NJH as smart girl as she is... she sensed it, she captured that too as you can see with the way she moved her head... in these precious seconds their eyes spoke specifically CJW sending signal. 

This is also the BTS where he guided her head to lay on his lap almost like rushing her to do it. Looking at her even before the director said "look at her". This is one of our examples where the BTS AFTER the first kiss were slightly less playful but more eye talking. Another one was a BTS in the park when JW professed to BH in the park. Remember the hand gesture of CJW where it seems like he wanted to hold NJH hand or wrist but it was behind her back so he ended up just holding her left arm, I was like... what was that? Is that necessary? The director was talking to them perhaps giving instructions but CJW hand was bored :) In that same BTS, he was just in front of him with his hands on her shoulder and just casually lifting her hair and look at his back, I mean... space!! NYAHAHAHA! It seems like they are waiting for the crew to fix something so they have time to go in their own corners but he kinda trapped her with his hands. Then when they wrapped that particular scene, he didnt let go by holding her wrist and jokingly said something about bringing her to police station or something.... CJW it's a lame excuse to hold her hand some more.... please continue doing that, we are still alive, just drowning in so much feels!!!

• Like 16

Hi Chingus, just because my curiousity between reel and real is affecting me now :) i thought about googling JCW previous kiss scenes in Healer and K2. I have to tell you that after Healer, I started following JCW not in the kissing scenes but his acting is really great. I like him in action dramas. Can't complain about his kiss scenes with PMY (who I like as well) and Yoona (she's ok with me) I think they are beautifully done but my heart did not flutter nor did I have been even an inch pushed into shipping him with either of them, no-no! Not even once did I believe dating rumors just because he has this on-screen chemistry, I don't know why, nothing was speaking to me even in their BTS even though he's also chatty and happy with his co-stars. 

Then comes NJH, woah... she took me by surprise. Her comedic timing is perfect and I like female leads who are funny, independent, kick-bums, kind, smart but at the same time romantic and has a flirty side. I could not think of any lead who could have portrayed BH better, NJH eyes and expression can portray emotions be it funny, in love, angry, sad, heart-broken, happy, whatever it is, she delivers and I am myself smitten by her beauty that seems to have grown on me (or us who's in this thread). 

And as taken as we are.. i bet JCW was too :) The kid in him found a playmate in her. I have not seen JCW to be that touchy, clingy, playful at all. His hands could not be still, it's busy around her hahaha!!! And he's always getting into her space all the time. His kisses were NOT like these, he looks hungry, thirsty, invading... I don't know how to describe it, I just know how it feels like (hahaha.. been married long time). Just like what @iloveknovela said, telling NJH something. Whatever it is, only he knows. In many of the BTS I see him staring (not just glancing) for longer time as if studying her. Perhaps asking himself... what's with this girl that's drawing me near every time? Sometimes he looks at her deeply and she notices that. I can tell that NJH has become more aware lately that's why there are times where she is more guarded than usual. 

Of all the years I have been watching kdrama, this is just the 2nd ship I boarded and unlike my SS which already sailed, I'm not sure about this one because of the circumstances that surround them both. I hope at the very least, they remain good friends, supportive of each other . When there's more time to reflect while in military, who knows what Wookie decide after? Love is an unpredictable thing. 

• Like 19