[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

15 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

When it's not Bae by your side... #serious

When you got Bae by your side... #gleeful 

#ShipIsAlwaysSailing #SaltyMood 

HAHA wookie's arm looks so stiff when bae is not by his side - it's so wide you can see a gap. but with bae it's so close!!!!! SHIP IHAS SAILED

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Seriously, they're master ninjas! But I love that scenario! Now I'm confused if whether I can post gifs of kiss scenes. :ph34r: Is that allowed but we can't just comment? LOL.

we can still post  and comment, but comments must be flowery  or  poetic as to not make it too obvious. I am still confused, shipping is supposed to be fun not gloomy :)

Image result

• Like 10

1 minute ago, luvforever said:

We have a lot of salty MyOppa fans and shippers from other ships who often visit this page. They talk about us being delulu and ridiculous on other SNS all the time. It has gotten to a point where they are shaming Hyunnie just to praise theirs. I'm guessing their own ship is too boring so they come here to try and ruin the fun. We are getting too popular chingus. Keep the fun going because we have many spectators lurking ready to flag or reports us. The more bitter they get the more entertained we will be talking about our lovely ship sailing. Wookie and Hyunnie all the way!

318c9f57b3aa613392895d1b9e6984d4ba52994e

:ph34r::tongue::wub::wub::tongue::ph34r:

Suspicious-Partner-korean-dramas-4046144

:ph34r::ph34r:

tumblr_orv5so8JvT1wsuo8ro1_500.gif

• Like 17

43 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Aigoo 2nd notice. Goodbye to those awesome jokes n illustrative gifs n coined terms byeontae squad came up over the last month.

But cheer up ya all. All kiss scenes n gifs from the drama n SBS are for the public. Sharing those n talkin about it, its not a violation. 

Reveal hidden contents

Its too bad.. the anti-fans lurkers.. I dont hav words for u..

Anyway today is another cray day at office. Nothing much to offer

@babyval22 the question the interviewer him was specific on the rom com. But he went and linked his answer to NJH. So the answer becomes why he didnt do one (romcom) til now.. He waited for jihyun to grow up into adult role. Its witty n playful n a lil sweet too. He even took her by surprise with that answer.

Aigoooooo the kiss compilation   

Miss them so much :( wonder how or if they've shrugged off their roles.. if we as viewers are still so into it, I'm sure it must be even more so for them. 

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

When it's not Bae by your side... #serious

When you got Bae by your side... #gleeful 

#ShipIsAlwaysSailing #SaltyMood 

Note the gap and the speed of the steps he made. On the first pic, we can see that he was walking faster than his partner, hence we see the distance that was created between their bodies. She was clearly struggling to keep the same pace.

Second pic, now, we can see that he is more solicitious of her. His steps are jiving with hers. He wasn't pulling her and she wasn't pulling at him to keep the same pace. I think it was instinctive of him to support her while she walks, and we can even see that he gestured with his hand to where direction she would go. :tongue: He was clearly babying her! :D ~Compared to the other one, where he looks as to having no care in the world. LOL! Cold-hearted but machana! 

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

About the kisses, we can use them as much as we want. Even the actors said they were beautiful, JCW even used the BTS in his fan meeting, that's how proud he is with the kisses.

Is this new: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0001274877 @riririru?

are there more interviews not posted at all? OMO! its like the 7day countdown right? I wonder if the SP team already had their get-together and preferred to keep it quiet! LOL now that would be the biggest ninja move of all! *laughs*

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, luvforever said:

have a lot of salty MyOppa fans and shippers from other ships who often visit this page. They talk about us being delulu and ridiculous on other SNS all the time. It has gotten to a point where they are shaming Hyunnie just to praise theirs. I'm guessing their own ship is too boring so they come here to try and ruin the fun. We are getting too popular chingus. Keep the fun going because we have many spectators lurking ready to flag or reports us. The more bitter they get the more entertained we will be talking about our lovely ship sailing. Wookie and Hyunnie all the way!

At one point ,how I wish they can make it official before 14th August .So we can live in peace for the next 21 months .huhuhu..But that sound too selfish & we still have to consider on Hyunie side .Poor our baby girl to face those haters alone while her oppa away.

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

He had such a proud smile! what more can I say.... not delulu here 

I think I too, went a little ga-ga over this particular photoshoot. I was even thinking maybe they had history prior to shooting right? I mean seriously, they kinda gave the feel that they have know each other for more than 10 years! 

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, luvforever said:

We have a lot of salty MyOppa fans and shippers from other ships who often visit this page. They talk about us being delulu and ridiculous on other SNS all the time. It has gotten to a point where they are shaming Hyunnie just to praise theirs. I'm guessing their own ship is too boring so they come here to try and ruin the fun. We are getting too popular chingus. Keep the fun going because we have many spectators lurking ready to flag or reports us. The more bitter they get the more entertained we will be talking about our lovely ship sailing. Wookie and Hyunnie all the way!

Other cruising lines must be too envious with our ship. They want to debunk theories that we have formulated in order to satisfy the lack of evidence on their ship. 

Those kisses alone make their ships go down under. Oppa did not kiss like that with his other costars but then they are not our princess NJH, no debate needed there.  

these are poster and teaser shots..... you can feel their chemistry already

Image result

script reading...

Related image

press conference...

Image result

Spoiler

debunkers beat this!!

Related image

• Like 24

2 hours ago, nikih said:

this article is very suggestive please refrain from sharing. I can't. 

Reveal hidden contents

i plan on watching secret forest! Heard very good thing. 

I already found it in our thread but I was very surprised by the translation LOL. It stays here of course

2 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Looks at #BYUNTAESQUAD 

Meditating ... internally chanting ...

RFLMAO!!! Trying to be ZEN! HMMMMM.... HMMMMMM

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, pauliza said:

At one point ,how I wish they can make it official before 14th August .So we can live in peace for the next 21 months .huhuhu..But that sound too selfish & we still have to consider on Hyunie side .Poor our baby girl to face those haters alone while her oppa away.

%E1%84%89%E1%85%AE%E1%84%89%E1%85%A1%E1%

• Like 22