[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

OMG THIS THREAD IS ON FIRE!!!!!

Side note: My fangirl heart when Wookie started dancing TT :rolleyes: And when he said again that Hyuni wants to visit him on army :heart:

2 hours ago, waveoflove said:

So out of all possible questions, he chose to answer this one right here. Look how specific it is "at this moment"

You really have to be really in denial to not know the intention of the choice of question and response.

AT THIS MOMENT!!!!!!

612162.gif

I'm okay guys :rolleyes:

• Like 18

17 hours ago, valleryrose said:

You are okay alone huh?

Oppa is okay alone not to worry huh? You tell her that.. yes yes you tell her that.. 

And then you tell the whole world how you really feel.. *head bang*

bwahahahahah! wookie is desperately trying to act cool by saying he'll be fine even if she doesnt visit then on national TV he goes crazy about her! resulting in an utter fail LOL...! he's making it even more obvious lol! poor oppa!!!

Anyway who cares about being cool when u are crazily in love with each other :wub:

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Okay guys. 

Hyunni said she and the team teased him about visiting him in army right. 

But from Wookie's reply, it sounds like it was only hyunni isn't it? He said oppa will be fine. If it's a group visit, he shld say I will be fine. But Nah dah. He said oppa will be fine. 

OMG OMG OMG. Dan I wished I know how to actively post gifs. Hahahahs! Can someone post a gif to describe what I'm thinking on my behalf? Hahahahaha 

Can i help you, Chingu?

tenor.gif

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Sidetrack a lil. Has anyone saw this article on Dong Ha's interview

Doesnt he sound like he has a guy crush on Jichangwook? He kps saying how handsome he is

Dong Ha From “Suspicious Partner” Talks About Ji Chang Wook And Nam Ji Hyun + His Take On His Villain Role

Dong Ha talked about the main leads of the drama, Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun, saying, “We’ve never practiced the scenes together before going into shooting, but the actions and reactions still turned out nice. I think I did well thanks to the energy of those great actors. […] Ji Chang Wook especially has a great mindset. As someone who filmed with him for three months, I can say that he seems like a really good person. He’s handsome, good at acting, and is a really good person, so I’m jealous. He has everything.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/23/dong-ha-suspicious-partner-talks-ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun-take-villain-role/

Thanks for sharing the article!! This guy really deserves all the praise!! I'll be looking forward to his future works.. another actor I'll be rooting for.. *might as well watch Chief Kim*

And that court scene was done in a single take by JCW and just two takes (coz of a runny nose lol) by Dong Ha.. why am I not surprised?? 

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

The whole situation seem like we are watching the real life Drama OTP between these two..aigoo..

Their push and pull army topics is so funny..they themselves is ro-com themes haha

Totally right. Like BTS never ended and it's a drama in itself. Love it. 

Ok why do I sound so sane. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg. I don't want to leave my bnb coz no wifi!

• Like 17

everyone out here don't hit me with anything chaebal!

#imalldelulumode

my delulu mind says that wookie wants hyunnie to go back to school so that once he returns they can get married :wub:. So earlier she finishes it earlier they can get married :D

• Like 19

Just now, lovethatlook said:

Ooooo. I missed it again? Whats going on? Cant backread now yet :( ketchup later chingu. TY

You read @riririru translation of the question and his answer regarding having a girl then going to the army bit? And this morning he dropped another bomb when he mentioned only NJH's name to visit her in the army. Uri boy JCW is taking a leaf out of NJH's book, these two are unstoppable chincha! Why don't they just admit that they love each other and will start dating when he comes out of the Army LOL! But then we would have nothing to spazz about.

A thought though, our thread here in soompi is quite a hot issue here. What if just what if, NJH was lurking here and reading the posts? Then she tells some of them to JCW, Between the two of them it seems that uri JH is the one well versed with Social Media, and CW is just the go by the flow type of sns user.

It would totally be Heol, Daebak! ctto Eun Bong Hee 

*waves to NJH* If you are lurking at our pages, feel free to see how crazy we are, you could probably tell your Oppa JCW on whats going on here! LMAO!

• Like 18

17 hours ago, attriste said:

Totally right. Like BTS never ended and it's a drama in itself. Love it. 

Ok why do I sound so sane. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg. I don't want to leave my bnb coz no wifi!

we do not need BTS chingu when we have real life drama happening on National TV and other places 

• Like 13

12 hours ago, huntergal said:

THAT is the most beautiful thing a gentleman could do for his love! Jinjja! He confessed his feelings and leave it up to her to decide what she wants to do for the next two years. Asking her to wait for him is unfair for her. She's still young and just entered her 20s. She has her own dreams and goals. What he could do is keep loving her, stay faithful and continues to love her. I think his love would grow much much more for her if Hyunie waits for him. 

I don't think he will openly declare his relationship to the public. He knows his heart will stay true to her. But if she has a change of heart, he can't see her getting hurt from knetz harsh comments/criticisms while he's in military. He's that awesome of protecting her. 

Kwenchana Wookie yaah, what's meant for you will always be yours... :wub:

Why this is so sounds like fanfic. I'm sobbing.

• Like 17

17 hours ago, sharreb said:

Haha and the guy is very confident in his kissing skills..

Ji Chang Wook Reveals What He Thinks Are His Best Physical Attributes

Ji Chang Wook appeared on MBC’s “Section TV” on July 23 and revealed which part of his body he’s most confident in.

Ji Chang Wook chose his eyes and shoulders as his best physical features. 

That day, he was chosen as one of today’s best kissers along with Gong Yoo from “Goblin,” Jo Jung Suk from “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate)” and Park Seo Joon from “Fight My Way.” Asked where he thinks his kissing skills rank among these actors, he said, “I’ll put myself in first place,” and added, “This interview is solely for me.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/23/ji-chang-wook-reveals-thinks-best-physical-attributes/

OMOOOOOOOO!! OPPAS GOING ALL STRONG WAAAAAH lol :lol:

• Like 16

47 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Haha.. you just made it seem so better..

I can see her laughing at these posts now..!! Lol.. 

*can't deny that it's a bit creepy though

I know i've never mentioned this before but NJH and I are somewhat similar in personality. I love to laugh, I'm easily amused,very easy going with people and because of that they seem to enjoy my company and become pretty opened with me. It doesn't take much to make me happy and I hardly get offended or irritated. If I was in NJH place and read those IG posts, I'd be laughing so hard, invite my friends to laugh together while eating chicken and drinking a nice cold drink. 

• Like 18

17 hours ago, aladidah said:

I know i've never mentioned this before but NJH and I are somewhat similar. I love to laugh, I'm easily amused,very easy going with people and because of that they seem to enjoy my company be very opened with me. It doesn't take much to make me happy. If I was in NJH place and read those IG posts, I'd be laughing so hard, invite my friends to laugh together while eating chicken and drinking a nice cold drink. 

Waaaaaaah why did i hear wookies voice saying this ?????  

im superrr delulu :bawling:

• Like 11