[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

Heyyy ...look at the commment's section in NJH's ig.hahaha...everybody start  begging her "Please visit jcw,at the army ,he loves you so much" .Ohhhhhh my JCW,you are very transparent with your feeling & now everybody start to notice that! :lol:

Uh oh!! :ph34r:

• Like 10

@hannah92 You are most welcome here. We the JiJi family are a bunch of wonderful delurational folks and contrary to @stucked shark gif lol! we sure dont bite unless the occasion calls for it so please feel free to post whatever!!!!

I'm glad you listened to your heart rather than your head. Its the best way to live at times

• Like 13

Guys any idea when was it that JCW did this interview..? Was it before or after her interview where she finds out JCW wanted her to visit? She then says she and the team were joking around but now she'd really ask him... (correct me if I am wrong about this detail)

Maybe she did ask him and this was his answer hahahha...  either that or he is actually watching her interviews... this guy is such a tease when it comes to NJH..!! Haha... 

• Like 14

Haha @onlysb1 thanks for pulling me back ^_^.. Im falling to the deep end with the madness of last nyt and today. To be fair respect is earned. I dont understand the mentality to pop into a thread knowing what others say would make u upset (they can ship their oppa with someone else or noone and thats fine with me, evyone sees thgs differently). And aft getting fodder to fuel that anger.. goes on their twitter or ig to express it..in a pretty disrespectful way.

But agreed i should spend more time spreading love instead. Which is why i went back to edit the post to make it nicer :D

And il leave any swatting to JCW-shi cause hes doin all the heavy work ryt now. His mummy should be patting his back for a job welldone.

Gahh thanks for the gif @waveoflove and his smiling eyes n almost gummy smile. Smitten is too mild a word to describe

@iloveknovela i lost track but been meaning to reply to u. Thanks for sharing ur cancer outlook n on ur late husband. He seemed like a gem of a man. Lucky woman u. His words actually reminded me of another drama when the guy (whose not one for flowery words) said to her: look not at what i said but what i do. Very swoony. 

• Like 19

17 hours ago, biejuju said:

He smiling soooooo widely lovely auwwww oppa please ahh be more obviouss.kekekekekee:D

@masthu **dancing togethee** hoyyehhhhhhh

Out for a while.brb ***sending bullets of :heart: to all Jiji's family here***

yesssssss lalalalalalala :D

@biejuju his ears turned red right!!!! hyunnie must be blushing already!!! :wub:

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Guys any idea when was it that JCW did this interview..? Was it before or after her interview where she finds out JCW wanted her to visit? She then says she and the team were joking around but now she'd really ask him... (correct me if I am wrong about this detail)

Maybe she did ask him and this was his answer hahahha...  either that or he is actually watching her interviews... this guy is such a tease when it comes to NJH..!! Haha... 

I think this is before their VLives. :) But now I'm not too sure. HAHAHA.

• Like 10

17 hours ago, valleryrose said:

hahaha lol!!!! im not sure chingu! im going insane and ca't think straight. chingus out there who are back to earth help us with this!!!

i have no words chingu! :wub:

These two are driving us crazy!!!! 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Heyyy ...look at the commment's section in NJH's ig.hahaha...everybody start  begging her "Please visit jcw,at the army ,he loves you so much" .Ohhhhhh my JCW,you are very transparent with your feeling & now everybody start to notice that! :lol:

I actually found this really funny LOOOOOOL!!!!

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I've always strive to be a rational shipper. Hahahs. Even though I'm always having fun Spazzing in this thread, is reality, I'm always trying to calm myself down by telling myself it might be nothing. But.. Sometimes I feel that it became an excuse for me to keep on finding reasons for them when it's becoming so obvious. But honestly, my heart is still weak. There's always a small doubt there which I think will always be there until the day it's official. I'm still figuring this shipper thingy properly cos jiji is the first Korean OTP that I can't help but ship. I didn't even want to ship them in the beginning but.. The pull of jiji is too damn strong. 

Shipping is like this chingu it's never easy and mainly bc of the way we approach it, that's why I think being honest with ourselves is the first step to do it right. The moment JiJi will make me doubt my gut feeling I'll be the first to say it, until then I can only hope things we'll go for the better. @valleryrose the interview was recorded 3 days ago. 

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Oh. This is both funny and sad. I think this is a looot better than haters askkng her to stop touching their oppa. :expressionless:

• Like 16

17 hours ago, kyrajijin said:

I really love this gif. I watch the clip a few time so that i can watch his pause and then the stupid and cute face after . Over and over again. 

He is an actor, but THAT FACE CANT LIE. IT SPELL L. O. V. E! 

HAHA LOL

CRAZY IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!

That pause just killed me chingu!!!!! :blush:

• Like 16

23 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

The HEAD TILT OF LOVE when he says if she will really visit, I will be much thankful

I am officially in love with an in love Wookie. This interview, he pulled my heartstrings alot of times. Gosh. This gif. I'm saving it. Holy Moleys. I never thought we would have sth to top last night. Kyaaaaaa! I totally can picture him saying in those articles about hyunni visiting and his army friends would like that now. I had my doubts initially, like maybe a reporter suggested it then he agreed with it or sth but this, this interview. He threw out Hyunni's name without prompting Now. Gah. 

I'm totally imagining that BTS where hyunni was pointing to the camera and telling it to Wookie. Hahahahs. And then he said he's being controlled. She's not controlling you now Huh Wookie? Hahahahahahs. Delulumodesuperhighagain

9 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Oh dear... I really wished fans don't do that. I really don't want any negative missiles to come at us after all these bombs going off left and right. My heart can only take so much. Gahhhhh.

• Like 24

18 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Uh oh!! :ph34r:

No wonder,Soompi's FB had published an article regarding this mbc interview.They must be read from here .I just quoted NJH's part .cc @stucked @babyval22

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook will be enlisting in the army  soon. He explained that his “Suspicious Partner” co-star Nam Ji Hyun wanted to visit him at the army base, but he told her not to because he wanted to prove that he would be fine alone. However, he then said, “But I’ll be really thankful if she comes.”

• Like 23