[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Heyah! Where are my debunkers on my post about the excerpt in @riririru translation! Chaebal, get me down from where I am at!!! gahhh!!!!! *screams*

3 minutes ago, daloula said:

Hi guys, I'm writing down my translation of the Arab interview and since I'm doing it on my phone it's taking some time. 9 minutes never felt this long lolol.

Thanks for the this @daloula

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

We really have to set up a chicken and pizza and train ticket fund now. This married ajumma is banking her last buck on these two and I'll keep them afloat these two years. Gahhhhhhh so exciting. 

Anyway reality bites small- interviewer did ask which (actress) but it's ok, I give it to you. Bwahahaha. 

Haha.. count me in.. 

*reality slap* *at least he didn't take all the names like he did last time* *don't have to be rational anymore because delulu seems more real*

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

@riririru kamsamida!!! Saranghaeyoooo!!!!!!!! *hugs* did you miss us? Cause we missed you!

JCW+cap : Jihyun said she's going to come but i told her not to. I want to show "I can do well by myself! You don't have to worry about me." cap [you believe in oppa right? Dont worry about me]
But! i would feel really grateful if she come

You want to see how close they really are? Quoting from @riririru translation. 

JCW said he knew NJH wanted to come but he said I can do well - He knows she will worry about him while he is in the army so he wants to reassure her, that he will be okay even if she doesn't visit him. -you believe Oppa, right? - another reassurance coming from JCW, he is trying to appear as someone reliable and dependable to her. -Don't worry about me - another sign of him wanting to comfort her, because he knows she will be certainly fretting about him, probably due to the fact that it has been said that the army training is hard.-But I would be grateful if she come. -This statement is two fold in its message, he is strong, reliable and dependable and he will be okay. but in the end, he still says he still needs her and will be comforted if she visits him.

LKAFHSAKJDGHSKJGHDFKJGHJFDSHJF Damn it! You two, why don't you just get married while you are at it! Chongmal Bitshusoo!!!! If you look at the nuances of that particular conversation, we assume that it did occur between them, why do I get the feeling that JCW was trying to comfort and reassure NJH that he will be fine. And why the hell, is this conversation giving a BF-GF conversation vibe!!!!

Chaebal butak! Can someone tell me, my vibe and understanding of this particular conversation is wrong! Debunk me, chaebal!!! @stucked @aladidah @MoonlightSerenade@masthu

HAHAHAHA! I'll do that in a while as I'm driving and want to be sane. HAHAHAHA! Wait for it @gglex6275 Imma debunk yooooo! Hahahahha!

• Like 20

18 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

@riririru kamsamida!!! Saranghaeyoooo!!!!!!!! *hugs* did you miss us? Cause we missed you!

JCW+cap : Jihyun said she's going to come but i told her not to. I want to show "I can do well by myself! You don't have to worry about me." cap [you believe in oppa right? Dont worry about me]

JCW said he knew NJH wanted to come but he said I can do well - He knows she will worry about him while he is in the army so he wants to reassure her, that he will be okay even if she doesn't visit him. -you believe Oppa, right? - another reassurance coming from JCW, he is trying to appear as someone reliable and dependable to her. -Don't worry about me - another sign of him wanting to comfort her, because he knows she will be certainly fretting about him, probably due to the fact that it has been said that the army training is hard.-But I would be grateful if she come. -This statement is two fold in its message, he is strong, reliable and dependable and he will be okay. but in the end, he still says he still needs her and will be comforted if she visits him.

LKAFHSAKJDGHSKJGHDFKJGHJFDSHJF Damn it! You two, why don't you just get married while you are at it! Chongmal Bitshusoo!!!! If you look at the nuances of that particular conversation, we assume that it did occur between them, why do I get the feeling that JCW was trying to comfort and reassure NJH that he will be fine. And why the hell, is this conversation giving a BF-GF conversation vibe!!!!

Chaebal butak! Can someone tell me, my vibe and understanding of this particular conversation is wrong! Debunk me, chaebal!!! @stucked @aladidah @MoonlightSerenade@masthu

unfortunately i cant debunk your view chinguya!!! reading it from your POV it does make sense. All these reassurances and messages depends on how deep there relationship is atm. On one hand he doesn't wanna make her worry and acting all cool about it and on the other side he desperately wanna see her. All i can say is hes smitten big time honey 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, masthu said:

unfortunately i cant debunk your view chinguya!!! reading it from your POV it does make sense. All these reassurances and messages depends on how deep there relationship is. On one hand he doesn't wanna make her worry and acting all cool about it and on the other side he desperately wanna see her. All i can say is hes smitten big time honey 

bah and humbug, now you are making my delulu worse! *screams and runs away* its not helping!!!!!!

Just now, stucked said:

And we super love you for it! You do know how much we love you right? LIKE THIS BIG!!!! HAHAHAHA! Thanks so so much for the effort! :) 

my love for @riririru and the other resident translators are this BIG!

• Like 17

30 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Chaebal butak! Can someone tell me, my vibe and understanding of this particular conversation is wrong! Debunk me, chaebal!!! @stucked @aladidah @MoonlightSerenade@masthu @attriste

HAHAHAHAHAHHA! were you calling on me to debunk you LOOOL! Oh sweetheart I'm still INSANE!!!!

giphy.gif

Give me an hour and I might, just might be back to my rational self 

• Like 15

52 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Can i help you, Chingu?

Perfect gif for me chingu! Thank you! 

3 minutes ago, daloula said:

Hi guys, I'm writing down my translation of the Arab interview and since I'm doing it on my phone it's taking some time. 9 minutes never felt this long lolol.

Thank you dearie! Really appreciate it much! 

@riririru Thank you dearie for your detailed translations! Hahahahah! This guy, Chincha! And yes, small reality bites on the form that the question was asked which actress. Hahahs. And there I thought the guy was a goner alr. HahahHahs! But it's okie, like what @attriste said, we shall give it to them. It's his expression when talking about her that matters. Hehe. And he still did say oppa will do okie! Heheh. I like that he used oppa instead of I. Hahahahah! And why does she need to worry about him? Keke. And then add on it would feel really grateful if she comes. Can this guy be more obvious Now? Hahahahs. And dearie.. I'm just still very curious on the form of address that he's using on Hyunni. I heard him say clearly jihyun yongie. I just want to know if he said jihyun yang or jihyunie? Hahas. Not that it matters of course but I'm still so curious.

Ahhh. I'm still so high guys! I think this is our first time we see Wookie talking about hyunni In video interview post SP! 

*chongshinchareayo* *hits my head like BH* 

I need to get back to real life man. Damn

Spoiler

I said I wanted to start on healer and kinda watched it in a slightly fast motion to get the gist of the story but all I can watch is till ep 3. Wookie isn't allowing me to watch the drama in peace. Sighs. 

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, daloula said:

We appreciate you doing this and look forward to more juicy comments

• Like 10

Just now, aladidah said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA! were you calling on me to debunk you LOOOL! Oh sweetheart I'm still INSANE!!!!

Give me an hour and I might, just might be back to my rational self 

ROFLMAO! Nobody is sane in here???? 

• Like 9

11 hours ago, stucked said:

Ji Chang Wook is a brave man. To actually answer that fan's query with such honesty and tact is unreal to me. Most actors/idols would answer it in a way that would assure their fans they have no one in their hearts except their fans. *rolls eye* And I for one believe that he could've chosen a different question yet he picked this and answered it with much conviction:

"Thought about it a lot." And why were you thinking about this? And you've been thinking about confessing then leaving a girl for the army? Like A LOT?? WHY?? You don't really think about someone and something if you have no one or nothing to think or worry about.

"I would LOVE her even in the army." This isn't consistent with what you said pre-SP days. Remember? You said it'd be unfair to the girl so you have no desire to date at present. NOW, you're singing a different tune. Now, you're actually saying you'd love a girl even if you're in the army. What has changed since then. Who changed? WHO? You. You changed and someone changed you.

"I would LOVE her more if she waits for me."  This. This is you sounding a teeny-tiny bit desperate. Why the desperation? Are you that scared of leaving that one person you've waited your whole life. You're leaving a person who feels the same way about you but is just so young. A person who just turned adult not too long ago and still has many dreams to fulfill. And it's not that you're scared someone will take her away. You're more scared that your love will be a hindrance to her fulfilling her dreams so you're holding back. You're probably scared her feelings will change over the 21 months you're gone when you knew yours won't, not by a long run. So all you could say and do now, without being so forceful of your feelings is to say: you would love her EVEN more if she waits for you. 

"If not, I'd keep her in my memories."  You're already talking about memories of an unknown future. Don't. She's already in your memories. Happy ones. She's etched in there with a 4 months worth of happiness. And she will be waiting for you. Now, just keep the faith and be healthy. Your girl isn't the typical 21-yr old. She's tiny yet she's made of stronger stuff, so don't worry too much. Destiny is real, you fool.

Why am i crying reading thisㅠㅠ @stucked eonni, you are make me could not see the happy ending when re-watching their drama anymore. It's actually angst endingㅠㅠ wookie oppa, i feel you. I hope hyunie will waiting for you. She must. She should. She will do.

• Like 19

@riririru TAKE EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE. HAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS, CHINGU. I will definitely name my first child JiJi and my second Riri! CHEABAL! 

I LOVE THIS THREAD SO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE ALL AMAZING! :heart:

@daloula i will patiently wait for your trans chingu! take your time. we all really really really appreciate it. :*

• Like 19