[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

There wont be anymore confusion which actress this time. Cause he only said one name only. And he totally got quoted in all the article

섹션' 지창욱, 외모부심 폭발 "내 쌍꺼풀, 성형외과 가도 안 나와"

OSEN | 2017/07/23 16:12

2017072300958_0.jpg

[OSEN=장진리 기자] 지창욱이 외모 자신감을 과시했다. 

23일 방송된 MBC '섹션TV 연예통신'에서 지창욱은 자신의 외모에 대한 만족감을 드러내 웃음을 자아냈다. 

지창욱은 '수상한 파트너'로 '쌈, 마이웨이'의 박서준과 '군주'의 유승호와 함께 올해 브라운관을 장식한 최고의 로코킹으로 자리매김했다.

자신의 신체 중 가장 마음에 드는 부분으로 눈과 어깨를 꼽은 지창욱은 "어깨는 원래 넓다. 부모님께 감사드린다. 사랑한다"고 너스레를 떨어 웃음을 자아냈다.

남자들 중에서도 닮고 싶은 외모 1순위로 꼽힌 지창욱은 "쌍꺼풀은 성형외과에 가셔야 할 것 같은데, 거기에 가셔도 저처럼은 잘 안 나올 것 같다"고 자신감을 과시했다. 이어 "저는 눈이 깊고 좋은 배우가 되고 싶다"고 덧붙였다. 

군입대를 앞둔 지창욱은 "많이 늦었지만 덤덤하게 기다리고 있다. (남)지현 양이 면회 온다고 했는데 오지 말라고 했다. '오빠 믿지? 걱정하지마'라고 했다. 그래도 와주면 너무 고마울 것 같다"고 웃었다./mari@osen.co.kr

[사진] MBC 방송 캡처 

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, sharreb said:

There wont be anymore confusion which actress this time. Cause he only said one name only. And he totally got quoted in all the article

섹션' 지창욱, 외모부심 폭발 "내 쌍꺼풀, 성형외과 가도 안 나와"

OSEN | 2017/07/23 16:12

[OSEN=장진리 기자] 지창욱이 외모 자신감을 과시했다. 

23일 방송된 MBC '섹션TV 연예통신'에서 지창욱은 자신의 외모에 대한 만족감을 드러내 웃음을 자아냈다. 

지창욱은 '수상한 파트너'로 '쌈, 마이웨이'의 박서준과 '군주'의 유승호와 함께 올해 브라운관을 장식한 최고의 로코킹으로 자리매김했다.

자신의 신체 중 가장 마음에 드는 부분으로 눈과 어깨를 꼽은 지창욱은 "어깨는 원래 넓다. 부모님께 감사드린다. 사랑한다"고 너스레를 떨어 웃음을 자아냈다.

남자들 중에서도 닮고 싶은 외모 1순위로 꼽힌 지창욱은 "쌍꺼풀은 성형외과에 가셔야 할 것 같은데, 거기에 가셔도 저처럼은 잘 안 나올 것 같다"고 자신감을 과시했다. 이어 "저는 눈이 깊고 좋은 배우가 되고 싶다"고 덧붙였다. 

군입대를 앞둔 지창욱은 "많이 늦었지만 덤덤하게 기다리고 있다. (남)지현 양이 면회 온다고 했는데 오지 말라고 했다. '오빠 믿지? 걱정하지마'라고 했다. 그래도 와주면 너무 고마울 것 같다"고 웃었다./mari@osen.co.kr

[사진] MBC 방송 캡처 

Is this the same as @riririrutranslated? my eyes literally burned with all the hangul that I am seeing yet cannot comprehend! LOL!

15 minutes ago, aladidah said:

LOOOL!!! no one touch Aluu Saloony

oh that's your baby @aladidah?

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

The Arabia channel interview ( it was filmed when he was still filming SP)

written:

JCW debut 2006/shot to fame 2010 Smile again/Empress Ki 2013 changed his career/5 million followers on Instagram/2013 excellence award/2014 popularity award

Disclaimer: I will be translating what the MC is saying and for JCW I will translate the Arabic subtitles

Hide contents

MC: hello

JCW: hello

MC: happy to meet you

jcw: me too

mc: we are really happy we got to meet the actor JCW and we are thanking you for your time. We have some questions from your Arab fans who would like to communicate with you by using this interview 

(they show the teaser of SP)

mc: JCW, you started your acting career 10 years ago. You did a lot of works, successful dramas and movies and also musicals. Can you tell us who is JCW the star and the actor?

jcw: I'll introduce myself. I'm an actor, I'm 31 years old. I like acting and I always want to be happy when acting, I'm this type of actor.

mc: this year you had a comeback to the movie world with an action movie Fabricated city (showing movie). The movie had a great success in its opening week in SK and sold more than a million tickets. How do you feel about this success and did you expect it would be this kind of success?

jcw: I didn't expect the movie to have this success. Truthfully, we can't expect anything and if a movie would be successful or not. When I was working on that movie, I wanted it to be a movie with a meaning and a message. I was thankful and happy after the movie was released and I was lucky it was appreciated by people.

mc: congratulations 

jcw: thank you

(showing SP)

mc: currently, you are filming a new drama, can you tell us about this work and what attracted you to it and to your role and if there are hardships or fear concerning them?

jcw: the main and most important reason I chose this drama is the script. It was really interesting and entertaining when I read it. Truthfully, I think this drama will be kind of different from my other dramas. I think it will be really entertaining. That's why I chose SP.

the biggest hurdle I faced while filming it is the nature of the acting in it. In fact, it's really different from my other dramas.

(showing healer and K2)

mc: your dramas were really popular in Arab countries. Especially healer that was aired here and your role was really loved by many. People also loved K2, the action scenes and your character. Is it true that you aren't thinking about doing action dramas anymore?

jcw: first, the dramas I chose before like healer and the k2 weren't chosen just because they were action dramas. In reality, unexpectedly, the action scenes were popular with the viewers, of course, I'm thankful these scenes were loved, I was happy but at the same time it was a big burden on me as my image as an actor would only be limited to thriller and action works. Also, I think I exhausted my body by working continuously in action dramas. So I said half joking half seriously, at the k2 press conference, that it would be my last action drama. I think in the near future, I will stay away for some time from action dramas.

mc: I think a lot of Arab fans are really expecting your answer to this question. In your drama the K2, you had a scene with an Arab girl you fell in love with and wanted to marry. How did you feel about it when you first read the script after receiving it?

jcw: I believed the romantic scene with the girl was a really important scene, it was really short and only one scene. I wanted to show a deep and detailed scene. I really wanted to show a lot of love, an innocent love. That's how I felt when I read the script.

scene with the Arab girl:

jeha?(not sure about his character name):I mean, if we want to be together, you can get a passport too Nania

girl: be together?

jeha: what I mean... I mean to get married 

end of scene

mc: JCW, it's known that you do a lot of action dramas but we want to know how brave you are to take on different roles that are more complex like a character that would demand a complete change in your appearance or that could be mentally demanding?

(shows fabricated city)

jcw: i would do my best to show clearly the characteristics of my role whatever the type and identity of the role is, believing that the job I'm doing is an artistic and attractive job.

mc: in acting, who are your role models, Korean or international?

jcw: I'm asked this question a lot. I don't really have a role model since I was a kid. Each actor has different characteristics and I think I also have my own. Of course, there are a lot of great actors but when I'm acting I don't think of a certain actor.

mc: as an action actor, there is a lot of work and there is a difficulty to go back to your normal life after ending your work. Is it true?

jcw: it's not easy of course, my lifestyle changes when I finish filming a work. However, now, I've done some dramas and movies and I'm starting to get used to it even though it's not easy.

mc: you have a nice and unique voice and you sang a lot of the osts of your works. Is there a special song for you and you would like to let us hear?

jcw: I worked in musicals and sang osts. There is a song I sang a lot and that a lot of my fans love from Healer. The song is I will protect you. I will sing a short part: just by looking, the person that makes my heart ache, I'm afraid you would disappear just when I close my eyes. It goes like this.

mc: (clapping) wow. Speaking about music and after listening to your beautiful voice, is there a certain type of music you like to listen to?

jcw: I like listening to music and I listen to it a lot. You probably don't know this singer, lately I like to listen to Jung Joon Il and Paul Kim too.

End

I think SP is a really important work for both JCW and NJH careers. For him to not stay limited in his roles and move on from the action actor image and for her to shed her image as a child actress. All the action label must have been hard on him physically but also mentally.

thank you @daloula for your effort and time in translating this! *hugs*

• Like 17

Btw... Koreans really love these two don't they?? To the point that K-netizens will protect these two if something bad were to come their way. I have a feeling if they decide to open up their relationship to the public (if they really are dating or will date in the future), the majority of Koreans will probably look very fondly at them. I mean... look at this!!

This does not happen so often to K-celeb couples!! Usually there are backlashes & whatnot.

Another point... in their interviews they aren't even asked about their feelings towards one another.. this does NOT happen!! and to think that the only reason we got NJH in his interview was because he brought it up (after the interviewer asked who will come to the army). hahahahhaa :D he could have said he doesn't know or give another answer when asked which actress will come to visit him, but nooooo.. he answered NJH! and he even said the reason why he said no (which seriously is soooo cute of him!!) hahhahaa :D

why did i even think before that JCW liked Nara in that way before... I was even feeling defensive that he might have played uri hyunni for Nara... gahhh. what a fool. >.< 

anyways... if all of this is really true (trying to be rational and not too delusional even though i'm losing at the moment) I'm soooooo happy for this!! Today is an amazing day!! it's time to dance chingu-dul!! party time! hahahhaa :D 

*need to start backreading soon... another 23 pages now...*

• Like 21

2 hours ago, masthu said:

GUYS IS THIS THE 4TH TIME HE'S ASKING HYUNNIE TO VISIT????

I HAVE LOT COUNT!!!!!!!! :heart:

WOOKIE IS SO DESPERATE IN WANTING TO SEE HER AT THE MILITARY!!!

wookie you arent obvious at all!!!! :tongue:

guys imagine if hyunnie gives a reply to this on her up coming interview??? ill definitely be jiji heaven :wub:

Not just you. I lost count too.

But i thk im not gonna fret about it. Now im thking this come visit me at the miitary thing is their joke 

And also for him to put across the message to rest of korea: This woman Nam ji hyun is my girl 

12 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Is this the same as @riririrutranslated? my eyes literally burned with all the hangul that I am seeing yet cannot comprehend! LOL!

oh that's your baby @aladidah?

Haha i copied the korean text because i dont want to be misrepresented as a translator again. According to my app the article is no way as detailed as the one @riririru did for us. (omg chingu it took u 2hours, so thankful for ur effort). There are no new content. The article talks about him picking his shoulders and eyes as his fav, his joke about plastic surgeon for double lid eyes and las but not least what he said about nam jihyun and how he will appreciate if she comes visit him.

• Like 17

41 minutes ago, jijibong said:

You're welcome chingu!!! :heart:

Here are 2 more that i just made for my tumblr  

TOO PRECIOUS I CAN'T!!!!

Ahhhhhhh...seeing him smile, I can't help it to smile as well. 

Thank you for the gif chingu! 

So far all the gif posted by you all really leaves me in stitches. :D

Keep it coming chingu! 

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, jijilove said:

Are some of you here from korea chingus? I really wanna go to korea and meet you all. We may come from different parts of the world but I want to meet you guys in korea when JiJi would officially announce their engagement hahaha! Let's celebrate and have a group hug. :lol: So much crazy thoughts right now haha felt like I have a lovelife though I really don't have one haha. Feeling all the love now from JiJi and you my chingus!:wub:

I have plans to go to Korea on 2019 once Wookie-oppa have another concert or musical. Hopefully, by that time, he's publicly dating Hyunie and she's a guest on his concert.

But for now, I must learn Korean so I can understand what they are saying. Haha.

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, casseygallego said:

I have plans to go to Korea on 2019 once Wookie-oppa have another concert or musical. Hopefully, by that time, he's publicly dating Hyunie and she's a guest on his concert.

But for now, I must learn Korean so I can understand what they are saying. Haha.

Count me in.. I also want to go.. Or maybe we can see discharge :)

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, casseygallego said:

Count me in...i also plan to go Korea on 2019 when Wookie finish his MS...hope he will open a concert for his comeback...and also by that time he n Hyunie wedding bell is ringing... :D maybe we can meet at his concert....

• Like 18

27 minutes ago, daloula said:

The Arabia channel interview ( it was filmed when he was still filming SP)

written:

JCW debut 2006/shot to fame 2010 Smile again/Empress Ki 2013 changed his career/5 million followers on Instagram/2013 excellence award/2014 popularity award

Disclaimer: I will be translating what the MC is saying and for JCW I will translate the Arabic subtitles

Hide contents

MC: hello

JCW: hello

MC: happy to meet you

jcw: me too

mc: we are really happy we got to meet the actor JCW and we are thanking you for your time. We have some questions from your Arab fans who would like to communicate with you by using this interview 

(they show the teaser of SP)

mc: JCW, you started your acting career 10 years ago. You did a lot of works, successful dramas and movies and also musicals. Can you tell us who is JCW the star and the actor?

jcw: I'll introduce myself. I'm an actor, I'm 31 years old. I like acting and I always want to be happy when acting, I'm this type of actor.

mc: this year you had a comeback to the movie world with an action movie Fabricated city (showing movie). The movie had a great success in its opening week in SK and sold more than a million tickets. How do you feel about this success and did you expect it would be this kind of success?

jcw: I didn't expect the movie to have this success. Truthfully, we can't expect anything and if a movie would be successful or not. When I was working on that movie, I wanted it to be a movie with a meaning and a message. I was thankful and happy after the movie was released and I was lucky it was appreciated by people.

mc: congratulations 

jcw: thank you

(showing SP)

mc: currently, you are filming a new drama, can you tell us about this work and what attracted you to it and to your role and if there are hardships or fear concerning them?

jcw: the main and most important reason I chose this drama is the script. It was really interesting and entertaining when I read it. Truthfully, I think this drama will be kind of different from my other dramas. I think it will be really entertaining. That's why I chose SP.

the biggest hurdle I faced while filming it is the nature of the acting in it. In fact, it's really different from my other dramas.

(showing healer and K2)

mc: your dramas were really popular in Arab countries. Especially healer that was aired here and your role was really loved by many. People also loved K2, the action scenes and your character. Is it true that you aren't thinking about doing action dramas anymore?

jcw: first, the dramas I chose before like healer and the k2 weren't chosen just because they were action dramas. In reality, unexpectedly, the action scenes were popular with the viewers, of course, I'm thankful these scenes were loved, I was happy but at the same time it was a big burden on me as my image as an actor would only be limited to thriller and action works. Also, I think I exhausted my body by working continuously in action dramas. So I said half joking half seriously, at the k2 press conference, that it would be my last action drama. I think in the near future, I will stay away for some time from action dramas.

mc: I think a lot of Arab fans are really expecting your answer to this question. In your drama the K2, you had a scene with an Arab girl you fell in love with and wanted to marry. How did you feel about it when you first read the script after receiving it?

jcw: I believed the romantic scene with the girl was a really important scene, it was really short and only one scene. I wanted to show a deep and detailed scene. I really wanted to show a lot of love, an innocent love. That's how I felt when I read the script.

scene with the Arab girl:

jeha?(not sure about his character name):I mean, if we want to be together, you can get a passport too Nania

girl: be together?

jeha: what I mean... I mean to get married 

end of scene

mc: JCW, it's known that you do a lot of action dramas but we want to know how brave you are to take on different roles that are more complex like a character that would demand a complete change in your appearance or that could be mentally demanding?

(shows fabricated city)

jcw: i would do my best to show clearly the characteristics of my role whatever the type and identity of the role is, believing that the job I'm doing is an artistic and attractive job.

mc: in acting, who are your role models, Korean or international?

jcw: I'm asked this question a lot. I don't really have a role model since I was a kid. Each actor has different characteristics and I think I also have my own. Of course, there are a lot of great actors but when I'm acting I don't think of a certain actor.

mc: as an action actor, there is a lot of work and there is a difficulty to go back to your normal life after ending your work. Is it true?

jcw: it's not easy of course, my lifestyle changes when I finish filming a work. However, now, I've done some dramas and movies and I'm starting to get used to it even though it's not easy.

mc: you have a nice and unique voice and you sang a lot of the osts of your works. Is there a special song for you and you would like to let us hear?

jcw: I worked in musicals and sang osts. There is a song I sang a lot and that a lot of my fans love from Healer. The song is I will protect you. I will sing a short part: just by looking, the person that makes my heart ache, I'm afraid you would disappear just when I close my eyes. It goes like this.

mc: (clapping) wow. Speaking about music and after listening to your beautiful voice, is there a certain type of music you like to listen to?

jcw: I like listening to music and I listen to it a lot. You probably don't know this singer, lately I like to listen to Jung Joon Il and Paul Kim too.

End

I think SP is a really important work for both JCW and NJH careers. For him to not stay limited in his roles and move on from the action actor image and for her to shed her image as a child actress. All the action label must have been hard on him physically but also mentally.

Thank a lot for the translation!!! :D

• Like 15

18 hours ago, jijilove said:

Are some of you here from korea chingus? I really wanna go to korea and meet you all. We may come from different parts of the world but I want to meet you guys in korea when JiJi would officially announce their engagement hahaha! Let's celebrate and have a group hug. :lol: So much crazy thoughts right now haha felt like I have a lovelife though I really don't have one haha. Feeling all the love now from JiJi and you my chingus!:wub:

u arent alone chingu we are all having crazy thoughts atm.  i dont have a love life either but i feel like i have one as well LOL. This shows how much we care and love them to the extent we want to see them married to each other

hugs gal!!! :wub:

Fighting!!!

• Like 19