[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

47 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

This is the part right? When he mentioned Hyunie..

OMO OMO OMO.. THOSE PAUSES.. THAT SMILE.. HE IS BEING THAT CHARMING CUTE MAN SHE CAN'T RESIST!! 

I CAN'T EVEN MANAGE TO BE COHERENT AFTER THIS.. I CAN'T...

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Yes!!I saw some of the comments from Jiji's couple haters said ,jiji's shippers are too delulu because of the prop's NECKLACE .hahaha..I think all of you should read the whole thread before made your own assumption.I told you ya,YES the necklace  was the drama ' s prop BEFORE ,but NOW that necklace is NAM JI HYUN's necklace ( Gift from someone.This is not our delulu ya ,she told us in her VLIVE & JCW is the model of the sponsor since 2015  ) .See the connection here ?

THANK GOD JCW ONLY MENTION NJH NAME IN HIS CURRENT VIDEO INTERVIEW!! :tongue:

Ommo, you are so brave to deal with them, chingu! *applause* It's tiring when you have to keep explaining, right? I hope after this interview, you won't hear from those nugus. Let JCW answered them and what an answer it was! Muahahahaha...B)

• Like 16

Do we have alot of lurkers here from rival ships? :o 

Read at your own risk

Spoiler

arent u guys finding bullets to load n shoot urself in the foot.

Gahh sorry im not a bad person i swear. Im still high on sugar.

59 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

But what the F, JCW chinchaaaaaa!!! Your mind is full of NJH and you can no longer hide it. Every inch of you is oozing with the thoughts, memories of her! OMO!!! When he said her name and quoted what she saying, did anybody notice that his smile never wavered and his eyes had crinkly lines while smiling. This always happen when he is with her, if you doubt me check the BTS! So, now has things between them progressed so far that the mere mention of her name or the thought of her visiting him can reduce him to a lovesick giggly teenager, who cant seem to stop gushing about his crush? :tongue: 

OMG NJH, what have you done to your Oppa!? 

Haha was it a song song shipper who shared the info that SJK said he wouldnt announce anything unless that woman is one he intends to marry. N he surely proved his words.

I thk someone also shared earlier jcw would only date quietly and secretly. It doesnt seem to apply now does it? The oppa's faucet burst (borrowing @attriste words). He couldnt contain himself or his feelings. And he looks so giddy and like a kid whose been given the brightest star, the topper on the Christmas tree.

50 minutes ago, huntergal said:

I WANNA SCREAM OUT LOUD BUT IT'S ALMOST 4AM AND MY POOR HUBBY WILL WONDER IF HIS WIFE HAS REALLY LOST HER MARBLES! :lol: KYAAAAA!!! THESE TWO! DID HE GET DOSES OF JIHYUN'S VITAMIN WHENEVER THEY MEET? :phew: KEKEKE...HE'S TOTALLY SHOOTING HEARTS WHENEVER HE MENTIONS HER NAME! *dead* #CAPSLOCKISDEAD

DUDE HAS OPENLY STAKE HIS CLAIM! BACK OFF, DUDES! SHE'S TAKEN. HIS HOSTAGE. HIS WOMAN. *damnn, why I think of 50 shades?* :lol::phew:

Is evyone talking in caps now. Im feeling the excitement. Haha our couple is sure keeping u awake huh ..4am! 

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

some kind hearteded soul tell me what bomb went off now??? chaebal!!!

still back reading about nail art and wookies answer to the fan

Hahaha..  JCW just confessed to the whole world that he wants Hyunie to visit him in the army..!! Oh. 341 I guess.. 

Oh God I've lost track..

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, masthu said:

any kind hearteded soul tell me what bomb went off now??? chaebal!!!

still back reading about nail art and wookies answer to the fan

@masthu CHINGU YAAAA..TRIED TO READ PG 341/342 GOT LATEST INTERVIEW OF WOOKIE AND CLEARLY STATED HYUNIE NAME (TO VISIT HIM AT MS) ahahhahaa sorry for capslock chingu...I'M SO EXCITED!

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

OMO OMO OMO.. THOSE PAUSES.. THAT SMILE.. HE IS BEING THAT CHARMING CUTE MAN SHE CAN'T RESIST!! 

I CAN'T EVEN MANAGE TO BE COHERENT AFTER THIS.. I CAN'T...

Chingu, calm down. Lol. I can see that all your post is in CAPS. Haha. :tongue:

• Like 18

In the english translation, the announcer ask him who will visit you in the army? 

JCW: NJY but i told her not to visit me.  Trust me oppa will be fine dont worry about me.  But if she really visit me I will be very thankful. 

Why you dont want to visit her? Because for surely she will be terribly miss her.  

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

It must have been shopping for the MC to hear him drop her name, like it was normal for him to mention her, he did say her name with a very big smile plastered on his face with his crinkly eyes. You cannot deny he is happy. Now as to who is making him that happy, your guess is as good as mine, right chingu?

Yes!! And did you notice how his ears went red so fast...lmao. He's a goner who just confessed he's in love and he's ready to jump on that chair and scream his love for her! He's jinjja on Cloud 9!! The laughter in his voice carry so much happiness. 

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Ommo, you are so brave to deal with them, chingu! *applause* It's tiring when you have to keep explaining, right? I hope after this interview, you won't hear from those nugus. Let JCW answered them and what an answer it was! Muahahahaha...B)

DONT WORRY ,RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ENOUGH "BULLETS" TO SHOT THE HATERS HEAD .I AMMMMMMMM SO HAPPY !! :wub:

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Don't brought up others nor be disheartened by any of it. Everyone have their own way of thinking and have right to do so until it's official. Delusional = Haters both offensive. Better be positive and kind. ^^ Before I had no doubt about his answer because it was specific but his expression made it really different which is up to our interpretation tho.

Oh @onlysb1 always the voice of reason...love ya but can't you just be delusional for once LOOOOOL!!!!! just kidding, never change

• Like 18