[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Just now, leeeeeecx said:

@riririru TAKE EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE. HAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS, CHINGU. I will definitely name my first child JiJi and my second Riri! CHEABAL! 

I LOVE THIS THREAD SO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE ALL AMAZING! :heart:

@daloula i will patiently wait for your trans chingu! take your time. we all really really really appreciate it. :*

hahaha Now we are going to have JiJi and RiRi and Aluu Saloony as names for kids? LOL!!!

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, riririru said:

Edit

I think wook's interview took few days ago when he's having photoshoot about watch hoho

Oh yeah..

but was that after or before NJHs interview?? Lol!! I don't care anymore.. 

*back to dancing dancing*

• Like 12

1 minute ago, valleryrose said:

Oh yeah..

but was that after or before NJHs interview?? Lol!! I don't care anymore.. 

*back to dancing dancing*

@valleryrose are you still sane, can you debunk my post, chaebal butak!! I really need to stay sane!! OMFG! They are going to make me crazy

• Like 12

Lol everybody seems to be craving for some debunking coz even we can't believe we are this high right now..!! 

Don't tempt me lol!!

Hmph.. where's that duct tape when we need some.. you guys are using it way too much for the anaconda.. let it breath once in a while..

*found it!*

*proceeds to duct tape own fingers*

• Like 17

1 minute ago, valleryrose said:

Lol everybody seems to be craving for some debunking coz even we can't believe we are this high right now..!! 

Don't tempt me lol!!

Hmph.. where's that duct tape when we need some.. you guys are using it way too much for the anaconda.. let it breath once in a while..

*found it!*

*proceeds to duct tape own fingers*

ugh I think you need to ask permission from @Dingy Conk to use so much duct tape!

• Like 11

Aigooo I just left not more than 2 hrs and the thread really on FIRE...hahaahaaaa *continue backreading*

@riririru kamsahamida chingu ya.saranghaeyo *sending buckets of kiss*

@daloula take your time chingu...fighting!*puppy eyes*

@stucked captain, your shark gif ahahhaha had me LOLiing so much.Loved it:D

@masthu kekekeee letss spazz :lol:

*hulala dance* #delulumodeon #hyperactivemode

• Like 18

2 hours ago, valleryrose said:

Guys any idea when was it that JCW did this interview..? Was it before or after her interview where she finds out JCW wanted her to visit? She then says she and the team were joking around but now she'd really ask him... (correct me if I am wrong about this detail)

Maybe she did ask him and this was his answer hahahha...  either that or he is actually watching her interviews... this guy is such a tease when it comes to NJH..!! Haha... 

If not mistaken, the interview is taken during Wookie Fossil CF photoshoot...coz i saw Wookie dog and also the background is same as the pic that posted by Wookie...

Thanks chingu for trans the Wookie interview that broadcast today in Arabic Channel....MANY THANKS!

• Like 14

@babyval22 he called her jihyun-yang-ie XD

@leeeeeecx omo i feel honored xD i hope your 2nd child will be glad with her/his name xD

And yeah im wondering why he's addressing as "oppa" whe she said she want to visit him together with SP team

Want her to visit alone that much eh?:wink:

He better reply jihyun with "응 면회와도돼" "sure you can visit me" when jihyun ask seriously about it to him

Or more better, him being a straightforward and asking her to visit him xD

• Like 23

Are some of you here from korea chingus? I really wanna go to korea and meet you all. We may come from different parts of the world but I want to meet you guys in korea when JiJi would officially announce their engagement hahaha! Let's celebrate and have a group hug. :lol: So much crazy thoughts right now haha felt like I have a lovelife though I really don't have one haha. Feeling all the love now from JiJi and you my chingus!:wub:

• Like 24

And the news are trickling in.. Did oppa time it accordingly so that he doesnt have anymore official work/interview after he said what he said

섹션' 지창욱 "남지현 군 면회 온다면 정말 고마울 것"

2017-07-23 16:14:01

2017072301002151900158961.jpg

[스포츠조선 이유나 기자]배우 지창욱이 키스장인부터 매력 포인트, 군입대까지 자신을 둘러싼 관련 해시태그에 대한 토크를 진행했다.

신 로코킹 지창욱은 23일 방송한 MBC '섹션TV 연예통신'과의 인터뷰에서 키스장인에 대한 질문에 "맞다. 많은 키스 장인 배우 분들이 있는데 제일 앞에 있다고 생각한다"는 너스레로 운을 뗐다.

얼굴 중 어디가 가장 마음에 드냐는 리포터의 질문에 "눈과 어깨"라고 당당히 말한 후 "어깨는 유전이다. 프레임 자체가 넓다. 이렇게 낳아주신 부모님, 사랑한다"고 갑작스럽게 영상편지를 보내는 애교를 보여주기도. 지창욱은 자신의 외모에 대한 남성들의 관심에 "내 눈은 쌍꺼풀 수술로도 완성될 수 없는 매력적인 눈"이라고 응수해 웃음을 유발했다.

또한 많은 예능프로그램에서 공개된 지창욱 표 '지그덕 댄스'에 얘기하자 "팬들도 만류한다, 매번 새로운 춤을 연구하지만, 할줄아는게 그 춤"이라고 말해 리포터의 'TT춤' 제안에 곧바로 따라하는 등 재치만점인 모습을 보여 현장 분위기를 훈훈하게 만들었다. 

오는 8월 입대를 앞둔 심경에 대해 지창욱은 "10년 동안 군대에 대한 조언은 많이 받았지만 귀담아 듣지 않았다, 직접 가서 확인해 볼 것"이라며 "드라마에서 함께 호흡을 맞춘 배우 남지현이 면회온다고 했다. 혼자서도 군대 생활 잘할 수 있다는 걸 보여주기 위해 안와도 된다고 했지만 온다면 정말 고맙겠다"라고 솔직한 심정을 내비쳐 웃음을 자아냈다.

lyn@sportschosun.com

• Like 23