[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

Okay, first of all, i want to greet you guys. Hello, i've been active on SP thread before and gave my point of views there. After SP ends, i tried my best to be rational and not shipping JCW and NJH, why? Because i thought that they were just being professional. Even when i tried my best not to ship them, sometimes, when i watched SP back then, sometimes, i felt it was JCW and NJH communicating with each other and not NJW and EBH. And i saw their BTS clips, and suddenly, my heart and my brain were fighting with each other. My rational side of my brain said "no, they are just a really good actress and actor. It wouldn't be possible." And my heart said "no way. This is not just acting. Yes, they are professional but, they are way too comfortable around each other. There must be something behind them."

And after SP ends, i unconciously, searched everyrhing about JCW and NJH, i opened IG and i even became a lurker of this thread. I read everything you guys wrote in this thread, and i smiled like crazy everytime i read this thread. But, i couldn't bring myself to join you guys here because eventhough i ship JCW and NJH, i was afraid of joining this ship. Because honestly, i've never shipped any idols and stars before. But, really. I gave up. I saw too many evidences between them already and i watched that JCW interview with PSK, i gave up. Whether they will admit they are dating or not. I will still think they have something special between them. There's something in my bones that tells me that they have this red string between them. Just wait and see. :blush:

this is so me....I feel you T_T but my heart always wins ~~~whereas my brain just let a deep sigh 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

OMO! I am loving your GiF! NJH has that Radio thingie with Ji Hye right? hahaha I don't know her name but her char name I know LOL!! I think she also said that she will be having her last interview as well, before taking a break prior to going back to school on Sept.  How weird is that, she will also take a break and it coincides with his taking a break prior to enlistment, *delulumode on* Ahmm maybe, just maybe, what if? :tongue: ah chingu! you fill in the blanks, chaebal!

omomomo.. are we going there? *whispers* 

Spoiler

Domestic vacay with friends? Or with just the two of them? Nah. Highly unlikely. HAHA! But I am all for domestic vacay with SP staffs and friends and fairy godmother stylist. :wink: 

And her name's Kim Ye Won whom she really gotten close with during SP (I think even closer than Nara) HAHAHA! She mentioned that on the day of her VLive, that that would be her last interview about SP then she's doing the radio show and after that... we can just pray and dream... HAHAHAHA! *claiming the gif below lol*giphy.gif

• Like 17

@hannah92 Welcome to our ship! No worries, shipping is hard even though it's fun. We will never know the outcome and the end result. We ship them because our hearts tells us to do so. We can be delulu but don't forget the facts too. Let's enjoy the ride for the moment. Let's just be happy in our ship and keep everything just in here. Our happiness should not hurt others :)

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

The HEAD TILT OF LOVE when he says if she will really visit, I will be much thankful

He smiling soooooo widely lovely auwwww oppa please ahh be more obviouss.kekekekekee:D

@masthu **dancing togethee** hoyyehhhhhhh

Out for a while.brb ***sending bullets of :heart: to all Jiji's family here***

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

The HEAD TILT OF LOVE when he says if she will really visit, I will be much thankful

I really love this gif. I watch the clip a few time so that i can watch his pause and then the stupid and cute face after . Over and over again. 

He is an actor, but THAT FACE CANT LIE. IT SPELL L. O. V. E! 

• Like 18

18 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

I don't know about these two, but chincharoooo!!! Their honesty... its the killing kind. It is going to cause mass murder one day! Its going to kill bashers and shippers alike! if and when they declare they do have a relationship, yup we will suffer a heart attack, the bashers from anger and hate while we, shippers would die of heart attack due to happiness!!! 

That's one large genocide, Uhm, Lawyer NJH and Prosecutor JCW are you sure you can defend each other from the crimes that you both might commit in the future? LMAO!!!

It must have been shocking for the MC to hear him drop her name, like it was normal for him to mention her, he did say her name with a very big smile plastered on his face with his crinkly eyes. You cannot deny he is happy. Now as to who is making him that happy, your guess is as good as mine, right chingu?

This is mass murder chingu!!!!!

wookie wishes to see us all died with all these bombs

our poor heartu!!!

look at that smile hes head over heals for her!!!!! OMG :heart:

• Like 12

On 7/22/2017 at 9:53 PM, attriste said:

Ahhhhh I cannot. The last time psk asked phs about pby direct and then the guy blushed...

THIS BOY IS SPITTING OUT JIHYUN'S NAME WITHOUT EGGING. PSK DIDINT EVEN BRING UP HER NAME RIGHT!!!!

Who will be the first to visit? Not even like Taejoon or like I don't know your bros????? Why is hyunni'a name on the tip of your tongue omg???

He is LIKE A BURSTING FAUCET!!!!

im so deadddd.

Exactly chingu!!!

WE CAN READ IT ALL OVER HIS FACE!!! 

AIGOOO.... Uri Wookie is truly in love!!!  Go get it man..... we're just behind you if you needed a push!!!: :D

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Awwww.. Can't u guys see his sharp eyes towards that camera,  to jihyunie perhaps.. LOL 

I'm saying hi again for the 2nd time here.. :blush:need to back read 20 pages.. Phewww.. Let's get started!!!! Hehehe

• Like 18

1 hour ago, daloula said:

After all the spazzing we had because of the concert, I didn't expect we would get any more material to spaz about so fast. I always try to stay rational and lower my expectations because this way I won't be disappointed and when good things happen it feels even better. 

I actually like that we get a video version of the army question because it is the most direct and truthful answer. You get the whole context, the words, the expressions, the intonation...

I'm now seriously thinking the questions they are both asked are all monitored. You might think they're not asking NJH the feelings about the co actor because she's young but she's been asked those since forever, then you might think it's because of the age difference, but SIG and her have the exact same age difference and it also was his last drama before going to the army and she still was asked this kind of questions. So what is the difference now? 

I shouldn't talk too fast, maybe there are still interviews coming out.

Hahahs! I know right! I'm very excited that we a got a video of this question cos I still have my doubts when it's only reported interview. But this vid. Gahhhh! His eyes. His mannerisms. It's all him as he was in the BTS videos that we've seen. Gosh L.  My heart is so full it's bursting man! 

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

Oh they complimented JCW's infamous gaze and he said (rough trans) I want to be an actor with deep and nice eyes. Hmmmm

Ahahahaha! Seriously... Hmm......... And in that interview he did while filming SP, he said he only stared normally at hyunni right? Hahahas! 

55 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Haha its a good day to be a shipper. Should i say a good week? And more to com hopefully...

I thk u saw already. Seulgi interviewer requested it. So although shy, he complied.

Its like seeing him fist pumping.. This is my girl. My woman.

Love it! When hes overflowing with love. A bursting faucet! Awesome!

Hehe not forgetting. She has another interview.. That she did on the day she did her V live. It hasnt appeared in any articles yet.

Mini fist pump in the air, like how NJW did on the proposal scene. heheheh.

54 minutes ago, kyrajijin said:

He is marking JH and announcing to other hot blooded male out there. SHE IS MINE! Hahahahah

He's like don't touch her. She's mine! The one I am hoping to see in the army! Hahahahahs! 

25 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Yes!! And did you notice how his ears went red so fast...lmao. He's a goner who just confessed he's in love and he's ready to jump on that chair and scream his love for her! He's jinjja on Cloud 9!! The laughter in his voice carry so much happiness. 

Did he? I'm running back to watch it now!!!  Kyaaaaaaaaa!

16 minutes ago, huntergal said:

@riririru Chingu, I hope you're okay while translating what JCW said....kekeke. Wait for us if you feel like passing out with his answers. :D 

@riririru Hope you're doing okay Chingu! Where are you? Hahahahahs! 

16 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

WOOKIE THROWS A BOMB TWO DAY IN A ROW. TOMORROW HYUNNIE WILL HAVE AN INTERVIEW AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT BOMB SHE'LL THROW NEXT. 

Tkr interview is live right? I dun think there will be much bomb dropping. Afterall, she's having an interview with their fellow Co star. Hahahahs. They need to protect them you know! Although I'm wondering if she will finally give a concrete answer if she will visit Wookie. Hahahahahahs! Hope her ans will be positive one! LOL! Our heartu can only take so much. Hahahs! 

6 minutes ago, meiil said:

Can I be fully honest with you? I agree with your way of rationalising everything bc there are many things that are probably products of our shipping minds, but we also have to make a clear distinction on what is shipping and what's obvious.

Up until now I could find an explanation for almost everything even if forced but JCW statement last night and even more so his attitude in the last interview are imo unarguable.

We have to call things with their names whether we like that or not, that's also part of being rational.

I've always strive to be a rational shipper. Hahahs. Even though I'm always having fun Spazzing in this thread, is reality, I'm always trying to calm myself down by telling myself it might be nothing. But.. Sometimes I feel that it became an excuse for me to keep on finding reasons for them when it's becoming so obvious. But honestly, my heart is still weak. There's always a small doubt there which I think will always be there until the day it's official. I'm still figuring this shipper thingy properly cos jiji is the first Korean OTP that I can't help but ship. I didn't even want to ship them in the beginning but.. The pull of jiji is too damn strong. Hahahas! 

5 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

Okay, first of all, i want to greet you guys. Hello, i've been active on SP thread before and gave my point of views there. After SP ends, i tried my best to be rational and not shipping JCW and NJH, why? Because i thought that they were just being professional. Even when i tried my best not to ship them, sometimes, when i watched SP back then, sometimes, i felt it was JCW and NJH communicating with each other and not NJW and EBH. And i saw their BTS clips, and suddenly, my heart and my brain were fighting with each other. My rational side of my brain said "no, they are just a really good actress and actor. It wouldn't be possible." And my heart said "no way. This is not just acting. Yes, they are professional but, they are way too comfortable around each other. There must be something behind them."

And after SP ends, i unconciously, searched everyrhing about JCW and NJH, i opened IG and i even became a lurker of this thread. I read everything you guys wrote in this thread, and i smiled like crazy everytime i read this thread. But, i couldn't bring myself to join you guys here because eventhough i ship JCW and NJH, i was afraid of joining this ship. Because honestly, i've never shipped any idols and stars before. But, really. I gave up. I saw too many evidences between them already and i watched that JCW interview with PSK, i gave up. Whether they will admit they are dating or not. I will still think they have something special between them. There's something in my bones that tells me that they have this red string between them. Just wait and see. :blush:

Hello chingu! Great to see you here too! Join us as we spazz away okie! Hehe! 

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@stucked what's with the shark GIF, Chingu? LOL. I was bursting into laughing. Seems like you wanna eat someone? Who? Uri Wookie? :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Coz that's exactly how I'm laughing right now. HAHAHAHAHAHA! All teeth and gums y'all. Haha! And also, *whispers*

Spoiler

Them teeth are for..

Spoiler

Crushing..

Spoiler

Haters lurking around this thread.. PWAHAHAHA XD

Kidding!

NOT!

HAHAHA!

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

This somehow reminds me of the aegyo practice BTS where he is teasing NJH with all that cutesy stuff.. *sigh* *this guy is going all out*

• Like 17

Heyyy ...look at the commment's section in NJH's ig.hahaha...everybody start  begging her "Please visit jcw,at the army ,he loves you so much" .Ohhhhhh my JCW,you are very transparent with your feeling & now everybody start to notice that! :lol:

• Like 22