[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

31 minutes ago, luvforever said:
36 minutes ago, riririru said:

Why why why what happened share with us XDDD

I only understood the basic words but they talked about Hyunnie visiting him. I'll put you on the translation part lol

http://tv.naver.com/v/1884989

Kyaa!! @riririru you need to come to our rescue again my friend.. this thread is eternally grateful!!

Oh God!! This guy is just nailing it.. and what's with the pics of the Ts?

*I am gonna wait* 

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

@Dingy Conk ahh chingu!! where were you??? me missed your duct tape sessions, there were quite a few pics of  JCW that needs your expertise in duct taping! LMAO!

The duct tape is to tape all of us nowwwwwwwww. We're all going gone. Save us from ourselves!!!

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, stucked said:

*lassoes in @valleryrose and double duct-taped her, hands and feet, in the thread*

Dude. You have got to stop running away from here. We're all beyond saving now. No one's exactly normal in this thread. *side eyes everyone*

I think the lurkers are the normal ones, once you comment and joined in, you're forever lost in the abyss of blissfull JIJI shipping. BWAHAHAHA!

BTW, I heard you talking bout me being JCW.. hm? *whispers*

Reveal hidden contents

You think?

Hide contents

You sure?

Hide contents

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Oh God that duct tape again..!!

Hahahaha!! LMAO..!! I know.. I love this world we have here.. I am spazzing away..

Don't you know captain this thread doesn't have any doors anymore.. lol!! Or I've just gone blind to them..!

Spoiler

A girl can dream.

Spoiler

Now can't she?

Spoiler

Wut? Lol

• Like 12

On 7/22/2017 at 8:34 PM, sharreb said:

So i know another chingu has already shared the soompi article on Nam Ji Hyun. Im just gonna talk about the parts i quote from the article.

ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun-seo-in-guk.jpg

She then talked about the similarities between Seo In Guk and Ji Chang Wook, saying, “Both actors are considerate and playful. Thanks to that, we were able to quickly become close,” and compared, “Ji Chang Wook has deep and glittering eyes. He’s optimized for romance. Seo In Guk seems to know the kinds of moments that make women’s hearts skip a beat. His strength is that he knows how to use that when he’s acting.”

On first look her response was praising both actors. But if you look at how she describes them.

For jcw: its a rather personal comment talking about his eyes which she noticed and commented as deep, glittering and romantic.

And compare sig: he has knowledge how to create fluttery scenes and she adds it like a professional statement: that he "used it for acting"

So personal vs professional answer.

Thats how i thk of it when i read this article.

And lastly:

She commented, “I don’t have much experience in romantic relationships, and I was worried because it was my first time doing a drama with so many romantic scenes. Thankfully, many people seem to see me as an adult [and not a child actor].

Now who was it in the bts who said "our hyunnie is all Grown up.." :lol: :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing chinguyah! 

I agree with your analysis.   

BTW,  does it really need an experience to have a romantic relationship?  Romance depends on what that person considered romantic.  One thing may be romantic for one person but silliness to another.  What one considered heart fluttering may be a total turn off to another. :grin:

So Romance is all about what makes you feel excited or makes your heart flutter and who makes you feel all that.  I said what and who because no matter how romantic the action is, who does it and how they really  meant for you,  makes the difference.   

Wait. ... AM I MAKING SENSE HERE? ???? :blush:

• Like 22

2 hours ago, meiil said:

Did u guys notice how hyunnie carefully doesn't like any jcw pics not even from the hairstylist at the concert.. hehe she's so cute and probably doesn't realize how much telling this is lol. Btw after yesterday's beautiful bomb I don't think I need else atm, that was the biggest confirmation for me so now the only thing left  is them being caught and I hope it won't happen just yet. I wish them to enjoy every min till the enlistment without a care in the world :heart:

Yes I did! But she did like a pic of Wookie's dog. Hehe. 

1 hour ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I'm just never gonna make it. I have YT on my big screen and on Soompi on my phone trying to "backread" but Wookie on YT in the background cracks me up. At 19:17 on I believe SP begins. But I love this girls fancam, because it is on his expression the whole time. Beautiful! And clear as day he sings it.

Cr: Siulam302

Thanks for sharing chingu! Hahahahs.  Honestly I can't really tell from this clip his facial expression whether he was smiling or not. But! It's obvious that he was focused on watching alot more of SP. 

1 hour ago, chi33 said:

i cannot contain myself anymore for being a lurker for the time being.

welcome me welcome me

:dizzy: 

Welcome to our gutter family chingu! Oops! Hahahahs! Looking forward to your discussions and well! Hehehe. 

1 hour ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

I saw it  in youtube, the up close JCW at the same time the video of SP is airing.When the last scene  is playing when NJW says that EBH is her girl he immediately turn his chair. I dont know what is the meaning, I believe he is a little bit shy. Maybe also he is giving us a signal, that the scene is true. NJY is her girl no

I tot i was the only one who noticed he had a more visible reaction when that scene came on play! It's almost as though he was shy so he turned to look at the audience, then calmed himself down and went back to do what he needs to do. Hahahas! 

26 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Here you go chingus let's wait for @riririru trans

http://tv.naver.com/v/1884998

I am screaming big time! Like Chincha! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What the hell is happening? He offered her name first? Like OMG. What about his male friends? Or was it cos the interviewer asked which actress? If she din.... Wookie you're a goner. Hyunni's at the top of your mind. Hahahahahs! 

15 minutes ago, riririru said:

JIHYUN-AH GO VISIT YOUR MAN AT THE ARMY BASEEEEEEE /SCREAMS/ 

Dearie.. When I see you post this and not helping us with translating first, I know a big bomb is coming alr.  Hahahahahahahahahahah! 

I really really wanna watch the full translation of this interview. Wookie's lookinf really really handsome and in love and so cute! Hahahs. I love the interviewer too. @sharreb thanks for sharing other clips of this interview chingu! 

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Part 7 (the Nam Ji Hyun part!)

Haha this one really helps to debunk all the other actresses that he name drop in previous interview. The one he really cared about tocome to visit him. Only one girl. One name. Jihyun ah .. Ur oppa tells on life tv he wants to you to go visit him! He couldnt have been CLEARER...

KYAHHHHHHHH..OMGEEEEEEEEE.....OH BOIII I'M FLYING TO JIJI HEAVEN ****flying flying flyingg***

Thanks chingu @sharreb...***sending bullets of kiss***:blush:

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Part5

Part 6

Part 7 (the Nam Ji Hyun part!)

Haha this one really helps to debunk all the other actresses that he name drop in previous interview. The one he really cared about tocome to visit him. Only one girl. One name. Jihyun ah .. Ur oppa tells on life tv he wants to you to go visit him! He couldnt have been CLEARER...

What is going on????

I can't understand completely what he is saying but I am sooooo happy!!! :heart:

• Like 15

46 minutes ago, stucked said:

I actually read this earlier in the thread but just too pre-occupied with reality that I forgot to comment. HAHAHA. But since you pointed this out, this is how I see it, let's start with:

"Seo In Guk seems to know the kinds of moments that make women’s hearts skip a beat. His strength is that he knows how to use that when he’s acting."

--Baby girl already knows when her heart's go "THUMP" "THUMP" and she knows when a guy does it for real or not. So when she correlates SIG strength to his acting, she sorta "acting-zoned" him here.  It's like she's saying, "He's an extremely good actor who can definitely make your heart flutter with a single smile and a single line but that's just it. Good acting." I've seen her done this to SIG as well. HAHA. During their stairs-kiss BTS, when SIG sorta blushed/giggled as they talked of how to go about with the kiss, NJH just plainly and bluntly said to him, "Why are you being  like this when you've had tons kissing of experience!(I paraphrased here!)" HAHAHA! Girl is a troll sometimes.

"Ji Chang Wook has deep and glittering eyes. He’s optimized for romance." -- Now Hyunnie, how the hell did you know that? PWAHAHAHA XD Why use deep eyes and romance in just one sentence? You felt something when you looked deep into his eyes huh? I'm betting you felt that tingling sensation starting from your toes going up up, that fluttery-fluttery feeling stucked at the pit of your stomach, and that sudden rush of breath (yours!) when you catch him looking at you. And when he smiles at you? That tiny "thump" "thump" you've been feeling before? Those have now been upgraded to "THUMP" "THUMP" "THUMP'. HAHAHA. What an honest girl. :blush:

Cap, she definitely did! Hahahs. Remember that BTS of them washing the dishes and she couldn't look into his eyes and he winked at her? Such a naughty bf! #superdelulumodeonagain 

These 2, killing me with each day. How am I supposed to survive till they announce it officially? Hahahs #diedagainandgonetojijiheaven

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, sharreb said:

I just died and went to JiJi heaven.. Make sure you guys have a beautiful funeral service for me..

I'll be watching you all my beautiful lovelies.. 

*floating away*

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

I just died and went to JiJi heaven.. Make sure you guys have a beautiful funeral service for me..

I'll be watching you all my beautiful lovelies.. 

*floating away*

*vacuums in @valleryrose soul back in place*

DUDE! I AM SO HAPPY WITH THOSE NAME-DROPPING HE'S BEEN DOING THESE PAST FEW DAYS!!! HE'S JUST: "JI HYUN! JI HYUN! JI HYUN!" I'M SPAZZING AND SHOUTING AND I DON'T CARE!!! PWAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 24

1475771171-1440x900_6fc550dd18f022b.jpg

Back read for 30 pages is fine!!!chingus:astonished:

I hope wookie get lost in our thread...  i bet he doesnt want to find the way back for sure.:D

18 months that enough to read his secret romance more 300 pages running faster than fast and furious....hahaha..enjoy ur world:rolleyes:

Fighting...chakiyaaaas!!!

18b52510ab06ba3fcc0ceae47c61486f.jpg

Some relate to this song...

• Like 21